3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I guess there is no gentle/caring femdom route, only upstage femdom route and loving sub wife route?

Otherwise it is fun game, but I think it needs more talk flavor and story: different/random dialogues in sex scenes, and different topics of conversation. Why the protagonist doesn't tell the girl (and player) how the world outside of tomb is working? Why lamia doesn't tell the MC about her past, her previous husbands if there were any, what she's doing for fun all her eternity?

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I guess there is no gentle/caring femdom route, only upstage femdom route and loving sub wife route?

Otherwise it is fun game, but I think it needs more talk flavor and story: different/random dialogues in sex scenes, and different topics of conversation. Why the protagonist doesn't tell the girl (and player) how the world outside of tomb is working? Why lamia doesn't tell the MC about her past, her previous husbands if there were any, what she's doing for fun all her eternity?
I added 4 story event in the 0.7 update. and when i finish the lvl4 i will add more events to enjoy. As for the route yes there is only dom/sub route but the writing itself has many styles gentle/aggressive. daily interactions have random dialogues. as for the sex scenes, i don't plan to write random dialogues for it, but there is a lot of texts customization choice like roles or nickname.

Reactions: Axel34

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I added 4 story event in the 0.7 update. and when i finish the lvl4 i will add more events to enjoy. As for the route yes there is only dom/sub route but the writing itself has many styles gentle/aggressive. daily interactions have random dialogues. as for the sex scenes, i don't plan to write random dialogues for it, but there is a lot of texts customization choice like roles or nickname.
I like the idea of her domming the MC while staying very lovey-dovey in dialogue.

Reactions: ItzSpc and Axel34

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Just general question but "what kind of content you would like to see in the game?" i m trying to get a lot choice to vote in the next poll.

mirgin

Jan 16, 2021
Just general question but "what kind of content you would like to see in the game?" i m trying to get a lot choice to vote in the next poll.
futa snek scenes - oral with seed swallowing, maybe she can do some sort of sounding with her tail? :^)

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Bought the game via itch.io got no password for cheats. Not wasting more on other sites.

Cheats/Exclusive Scenes are Patreon/Subscribestar rewards only for now.
Build differences.
Public - One month older than the latest version
Paid - You are always able to download the latest game version but no cheats.
Supporter - People who support the project monthly in Patreon or Subscribestar. they get rewarded for it mostly with cheats, exclusive scenes, Content Poll.

greatlogan

Feb 24, 2019
if you are still looking for ideas for content for the game, hypnosis is something with snake girls in these games sometimes and its hot. bondage is another common one, and thereis also some basic stuff like fingering or just masturbation that could be added. just making out is another one there isnt a scene for beyond the quick kissing one. all sorts of stuff. Also more dialogue to get to know her more would be awesome like the other people here said. Maybe more rooms to spice up what can be done since the three rooms get a bit repetitive after awhile. Overall I just played through it for the first time and loved it, Cant wait to see more :)

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
if you are still looking for ideas for content for the game, hypnosis is something with snake girls in these games sometimes and its hot. bondage is another common one, and thereis also some basic stuff like fingering or just masturbation that could be added. just making out is another one there isnt a scene for beyond the quick kissing one. all sorts of stuff. Also more dialogue to get to know her more would be awesome like the other people here said. Maybe more rooms to spice up what can be done since the three rooms get a bit repetitive after awhile. Overall I just played through it for the first time and loved it, Cant wait to see more :)
The repetitive feeling will be solved in the next 2 update. I write down the most important stuffs about that.
0.7 - 4 story event
0.8 - Get a new task like system "Challenges" It brings 5 Trap room 5 Labyrinth 5 Puzzle game with it.
Tasks - you cannot fail it and you get 5 coin easy to complete.
Challenges - have different conditions like don't get hit - time limit - find the correct order - if you win you get 20 coin if you fail you get nothing - high risk high gain. Which map you are going to get is going to be random.
As for content i got quite a few suggestions so far, such as Futa - bondage - breastfeeding hj - spanking - and a few extra but that were already in the plan inside of the lvl5 package.
The two highest voted content in this list will be the last 2 kink in the lvl4 Relationship, the vote will be 2 days later on Patreon.

Hypnosis is in the 0.8 update btw. :cool:

Reactions: Azure Sun
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes