3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I like the watching also but I also like to have the MC participate in the sharing. Meaning the sharing of the gf/wife, in a 3some (or more). That to me, is very hot.
Yeah I mostly like watching if it's more like watching your girl pick up on some guy at a bar or dancing something like that. When it comes to sharing in a sexual way it kind of depends for me as I really dont like threesomes all that much but also I want the MC it have some fun to. So if it's something like the MC watches them have sex then the GF / wife blows or has sex with the MC after I wouldn't mind that , plus this setup can potentially lead to something I find really hot and no it's not cummy kisses that's all Joshy haha. But if it's just watching and nothing for the MC after i rather participate even i I don't like threesomes all that much.

Tho I will say I do find DP scenes kind of hot almost everytime. However just a normal MMF scenes really depends for me while I do find MMF scenes alot hotter than threesomes with 2 girls it really depends on the LI. A LI I really like I honestly think id perfer to share in a sharing game and only be with her one on one and have fun after sharing or something.

In this game however not many LI I care enough for to perfer one on one scenes from my bad memory would Devon and I think 2 others at the most I forget their names lol

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's a shame Devon isn't a virgin because I would have loved to help her find a suitable man to take it. That's something so many netorase games are missing.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I thought she had that threesome or was that another girl? It's been a while since I played this so my memory of it isn't the best.
I think you're referring to the cell phone picture... but there was no indication of penetrative sex for Devon as far as I remember.

Reactions: sagerock820

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think you're referring to the cell phone picture... but there was no indication of penetrative sex for Devon as far as I remember.
Yep, that's the one. Well if she is a virgin I have a few ideas floating around in my head romantic ones of course.
I'm going to find her a big dicked stud. If only a certain cool dude was in this game.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
my memory is shit but I kind of thought one of her friends kind of alluding to her not being one like her first time wasn't great or something I forget. But that could also be a lie since it didn't come from her herself. tho I might be confusing it with another game or something idk anymore

Reactions: Joshy92
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes