3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
put in /game folder. If that doesnt solve delete the persistent save both in the game/saves folder and appdata/roaming/renpy/MasteringThePinkBox-1657686192
Performed all steps. Clean download. Added the phone.rpy file to the game folder inside the MTPB main folder. Didn't fix it. Exited the game and deleted the 'persistent' file inside the save folder in both locations. Restarted game. Still gives this error. Looks like a coding issue with the contacts object not having an attribute called "first"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Performed all steps. Clean download. Added the phone.rpy file to the game folder inside the MTPB main folder. Didn't fix it. Exited the game and deleted the 'persistent' file inside the save folder in both locations. Restarted game. Still gives this error. Looks like a coding issue with the contacts object not having an attribute called "first"

I still think it's some kind of version difference since it works fine on my end.....

When it throws the error, are you getting just short of line 1362, in other words, what does your screen look like? Do you get this far? What's the last active message with Kyuw?

screenshot0002.jpg

Otherwise ill download the full thing here tomorrow and compare each script.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I still think it's some kind of version difference since it works fine on my end.....

When it throws the error, are you getting just short of line 1362, in other words, what does your screen look like? Do you get this far? What's the last active message with Kyuw?

View attachment 4068425

Otherwise ill download the full thing here tomorrow and compare each script.
MC says "It'll piss off Hugh, huh...", then next line parses the error
1727257488471.png

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I checked the version downloaded here, and it's fundamentally different from mine, I don't know who uploaded some old (relatively) build- the dev always releases a few patches after an update.

Download the attached, replace the existing scripts.rpa in the game folder.
I'll try it. Are you one of the devs on this game?

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I checked the version downloaded here, and it's fundamentally different from mine, I don't know who uploaded some old (relatively) build- the dev always releases a few patches after an update.

Download the attached, replace the existing scripts.rpa in the game folder.
That seems to have done it, I'm not encountering any errors so far.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
There appears to be some kind of content skips happening?

Day following the date with Colleen, Kyuw calls MC out after class, he says "What's up Kyuw?" then it skips ahead to Mc's thoughts saying "Where the fuck did Kyuw go? Wait? IS that Penny?" Then Robyn shows up? There were a couple earlier where it seems like i'm missing something, some context somewhere.

I think I'm gunna go ahead and give this one a pass, too many bugs and issues for now. maybe in a few versions, it'll be worth playing.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes