Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Enter console command by pressing Control + Shift + J.
Type and enter:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.stokkeen2 = 1

A couple of things. Advocate, Feminist, and Warrior traits. The first two are well known but the last one is not stated on the wiki. Could also be a high Emancipation value in Household stats. Looks like this:
View attachment 3546750

Well, mine is Ayden and three slaves (ex-arena champ, Truls, and Cassius) :KEK:

Perverted and high corruption male NPCs will use floor crawlers and, when set as slavemaster, will use their trainees for sex. Will unset the virgin status last I checked the code. Male slavemasters are also the only ones who can increase anal xp for their trainees. Female slavemistresses cannot.
I have one Npc with Advocate, but thats the one who increase her Willpower. Her Willpower is - 17 at the moment.
Laika is the only one i have with a Warrior trait. Can this efect other Npc?
My Emancipation is 7. How can i reduce this?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I have one Npc with Advocate, but thats the one who increase her Willpower. Her Willpower is - 17 at the moment.
Laika is the only one i have with a Warrior trait. Can this efect other Npc?
My Emancipation is 7. How can i reduce this?
Oh, so this Advocate NPC is the one whose willpower is increasing? Does it go up to -15?

Warrior only affects the one who has that trait and that low emancipation value should be pretty ineffective.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I just don't see how giving people Ammo Pack fixes this issue either way though?
Fixes... no but it would help.
As someone else stated, it is easy enough to cheat it in.
Demand exists.
You dont have to buy it if you dont want it.
What about those of us who actually do want to be able to purchase it?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Alternatively, it could be tied to warfame. The more famous an NPC is, the more he/she takes pride in his/her work and now purchases his/her own ammo. Warfame 800+ : 10% chance to increase traitammo by 1 per day. Warfame 1500+: 15%.

Reactions: Jular and caju

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Oh, so this Advocate NPC is the one whose willpower is increasing? Does it go up to -15?

Warrior only affects the one who has that trait and that low emancipation value should be pretty ineffective.
Yes it is the Avocate NPC is the one. Her Willpower increases to -15 or - 14. I always go to the Bathroom with her to reduce this again, but i dont want to do this every Day.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Yes it is the Avocate NPC is the one. Her Willpower increases to -15 or - 14. I always go to the Bathroom with her to reduce this again, but i dont want to do this every Day.
Ah, I think that is normal. A lot of values are capped in this game. For example, happiness can go over 100/100 for the day (e.g. 129/100) but at midnight/conclude day, it will always go down to the 100/100 cap. Same for Affection, capped at 130. I think willpower is too. Willpower below -15 gets raised back up to -15.

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Ah, I think that is normal. A lot of values are capped in this game. For example, happiness can go over 100/100 for the day (e.g. 129/100) but at midnight/conclude day, it will always go down to the 100/100 cap. Same for Affection, capped at 130. I think willpower is too. Willpower below -15 gets raised back up to -15.
Ok thank you. I try it.

Sep 29, 2019
Lol the Slave from the Brother if you make Sub on Patreon is a Joke :) Stats are crap and then Feminist,Frigid and so on all the Bad Traits that are ingame and not even e Virgin in nothing even you chose your Brother treat here like a Father :)

Sep 29, 2019
gallery unlock or saved file?
You can see all Picture in the game Folder on your PC/Phone where you have the Game more things is not ingame there is no Videos or Sequence Sex ingame that need a Gallery.Sex Happen when you start it and its near only Text with 1 or 2 Picture that are near always the same so even a save will give you nothing other then to miss the entire Game

Reactions: mac_angel

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Fixes... no but it would help.
As someone else stated, it is easy enough to cheat it in.
Demand exists.
You dont have to buy it if you dont want it.
I don't see how it would help either to be honest?
Like I said, people who want to field slaves either fork out for ammunition or train them for melee. As far as I can tell, that is a deliberate game design choice on the devs part. What justifies getting a merc over just using in house assets is their higher initial starting stats and the easier logistics using ranged weapons.
As far as I can tell the people who keep talking about the 'Meta' and so on seem in agreement that melee is overpowered right now either way and like I said, there is no reason at all you cannot train a slave for melee so there seems to be no need for the it from a balance perspective.

As for the 'you don't have to use it' argument, that is a terrible attitude to game design and balancing. Peoples tastes in how a game is designed is vast and varied and if the dev spent their time incorporating the random requests of everyone the games design and balance would be absolutely incoherent.
What the ammo pack is and represents doesn't really make sense for slaves in my view.
If the suggestion was instead for something that eased the logistical burden of supplying slaves ammo in a way that made sense from an in game perspective, like being able to auto purchase ammo up to a certain amount in the same way we can food. Then sure, but just being able to handwave the logistics of supplying ammo entirely by just throwing money at it without any kind of in universe justification just seems absurd.

Hell, maybe it could be tied into the allowance system which currently is just a source of relationship stat boosts, slaves cannot make or purchase their own ammo by default but it would be easier to justify if they have an allowance over a certain amount as they would then have the personal budget to spend on ammo for themselves. Although it would probably have to be gated behind either low willpower or high affection as otherwise why would they spend some of the allowance of something that helps you?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
As for the 'you don't have to use it' argument, that is a terrible attitude to game design and balancing. Peoples tastes in how a game is designed is vast and varied and if the dev spent their time incorporating the random requests of everyone the games design and balance would be absolutely incoherent.
What the ammo pack is and represents doesn't really make sense for slaves in my view.
If the suggestion was instead for something that eased the logistical burden of supplying slaves ammo in a way that made sense from an in game perspective, like being able to auto purchase ammo up to a certain amount in the same way we can food. Then sure, but just being able to handwave the logistics of supplying ammo entirely by just throwing money at it without any kind of in universe justification just seems absurd.
The item already exists for some characters.
You must hate the garden that gives you free food too.
Maybe that should be removed so you can just purchase food from the store.
I didnt ask for a male slave system. Should it also be removed or should I just "not use it"

We wont agree. I tend to lean toward giving the player a choice. The item should be added and the player should have a choice whether or not to buy the item. I dont understand why you dont like me having a choice.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
All you need is a small press and a little knowledge.
I would think that both can be bought.
Unless savant or pacifist.
It would make slaves useful in battle again.
As it is now, everyone has the same npcs (felix, space marine, etc)
With your example you can make ammo which is a feature in the game. How can you buy it? It presumes that the high salary the mercs who have it are buying their own ammo. Having a slave who costs nothing get the ammo pack is really OP and unbalancing.

Sep 29, 2019
Is the game playable without the BDSM/slave stuff? Or is it a huge part of the game
Yes but you will have difficult to let make some Girl more kinky Works or have sex with her.But to be true i dont interact at all with most girls after i reach 10 or more and they do fine i give them some Work in a shop and good is then i go to make some quest or Fight some bandit

Reactions: bomj

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
The item already exists for some characters.
You must hate the garden that gives you free food too.
Maybe that should be removed so you can just purchase food from the store.
I didnt ask for a male slave system. Should it also be removed or should I just "not use it"

We wont agree. I tend to lean toward giving the player a choice. The item should be added and the player should have a choice whether or not to buy the item. I dont understand why you dont like me having a choice.
No? Are we just miscommunicating or are you being deliberately obtuse?
My objection isn't to the idea of investing money to get something, it is that the changes you propose
A) Aren't necessary from a game design perspective as slaves don't need a buff, both because melee remains a viable option and because Mercs are meant to be logistically superior to justify their cost.
B)Don't make sense from an in universe perspective as what the Ammo Pack trait represents cannot just be purchased, it represents having wealth or contacts to procure ammunition independent of our character.
The garden makes sense because it is a garden, it produces food by growing it as an asset the player created. There is in universe justification for how and why it provides the bonus it does.
If you want ammo in a similar manner then you will be pleased to know that player crafting and the manufactories both already exist in the game and you can use them to procure ammo for yourself and your slaves using an asset your purchase and run.

Also no. Leaning towards 'giving the player a choice' is just the asinine excuse of people who want to pressure devs to add content to a game to tailor it to their own interests without regard to coherence or balance and then defend the wasting of the devs time by pointing out everyone else doesn't have to use it.
Yeah, I don't have to use your nonsensical idea, doesn't make it a good thing for the dev to spend time adding it to the game.
Should the dev also just add a button somewhere in Stokke Hills where you press it and just get 100000 bucks? After all, why not, you don't have to use it. Or maybe, that would be shit game design and giving the players choice at the expense of the worlds coherence and designed challenge can be a bad thing?

Also if you seriously don't see the difference in between something you are asking for personally (your weird fixation on giving slaves ammo packs) and something the dev decided to add themselves (the male slave thing) then I am not sure what to tell you.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How do I trigger the Party Quests, I can't invite Michelle or Lovisa alone to Dinner. Also in 15 save & reloads with Abbot Roo and Walton nothing triggered.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
THe Willpower of my Slaves increased every day. What could be the reason for this?
Slaves with advocate trait and high willpower it´s the most possible cause.

But don´t look at it as a big problem. You can have a nice, high willpowered, highly corrupted house. It´s the "Prince Charming Way"

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Is the game playable without the BDSM/slave stuff? Or is it a huge part of the game
It´s perfectly playable. You can free the slaves you capture/ buy as soon as the are in you household and keep them as free servants even with no pay, and you are can keep your interactions with them in the most pure vanilla stile. Or no interact sexually with them at all. Or marry one and be just a faithful husband.

Mind you, make them free man/woman comes with a cost, you can not assign them for training to a slave master. But can be perfectly done.

Reactions: bomj

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
How do I trigger the Party Quests, I can't invite Michelle or Lovisa alone to Dinner. Also in 15 save & reloads with Abbot Roo and Walton nothing triggered.
You can Invite Michelle or Llovisa alone to diner. Select them, and only them as followers and have a dinner for your followers.

About Abbot and Walton, sorry, no clue. May be you must reach some status first?

Reactions: Nellyg
4.60 star(s) 111 Votes