agitatedturk

May 10, 2022
if you want mor enhanced and stand skills combined

remove these lines

<<elseif $invhold lt _enh or _enhanced is undefined>>
<p class="ulsmallused">MoR Enhanced!</p>

• "The Inheritance" - a small quest that activates if you pick the "Wealthy" starting template.
  • Access to MoR Enhanced - special starting templates, unique quests/investment opportunities, NPC debug menus etc.
Is it possible to get these unique quests and etc by modifying the game file?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You can Invite Michelle or Llovisa alone to diner. Select them, and only them as followers and have a dinner for your followers.

About Abbot and Walton, sorry, no clue. May be you must reach some status first?
Something not right with it, I took Michelle to dinner but the game thinks it's Mai-Lynn

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Is it possible to get these unique quests and etc by modifying the game file?
yes by starting a new game you can add both normal and mor enhanced stats to your character. in new creation: for adding traits normal is page 1 and mor is page 3 selecting is on you to what you want. read my past posts for more good edits to the game

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, i have some Question.
1.How do i get the Hulc armor? How many Parts do i need and do i have to craft the armor?
2: Is there a passiv way to increased Happiness? I already have Floor Crawlers.
Is ther something else i coud do? Maybee Relish and Drinks or something?
3. As i was at the Academy in a Course. I was sitting with some other Guys at a Restaurant and there was a Waitress.
Can you get this girl for your Household? When yes how?

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
Well ammo pack isn't really a personality trait and more of a background like you said, you can't train people to somehow get free ammo so it makes sense I guess.
well, ammo pack trait itself says (or in earlier version at least) that person with this trait eigher have personal contacts which supply him with free ammo, or he is WEALTHY enough that he dont need to care about money spend on ammo.
so i think "buying" ammo pack trait makes a sense.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
1.How do i get the Hulc armor? How many Parts do i need and do i have to craft the armor?
3. As i was at the Academy in a Course. I was sitting with some other Guys at a Restaurant and there was a Waitress.
1. i think it is 4 parts, but not completly sure
2. there re certain upgrades to house that increase contenment, which isnt exactly happines, but it helps with it. keep in mind that only corrupction 40+ or pervs will use them to recive happines bonus
3. it was second prof hemme course ? then answer is no, you cant have that girl (it was filler to the story), that episode only served to get you acces to denar x drug.

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
1. i think it is 4 parts, but not completly sure
2. there re certain upgrades to house that increase contenment, which isnt exactly happines, but it helps with it. keep in mind that only corrupction 40+ or pervs will use them to recive happines bonus
3. it was second prof hemme course ? then answer is no, you cant have that girl (it was filler to the story), that episode only served to get you acces to denar x drug.
I upgraded my Bedrooms that was helpful.
Do i have to craft the parts together?

justted

Oct 17, 2023
I have seen these before, but I can't seem to find the answers anymore. Can anyone answer these questions?
1. There was post about slave auction sale prices that gave the max amount, number of auction bidders and starting price. ETC
2. Way to increase girls beauty other than plastic surgery (like with the Ensys or TV I think)

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have seen these before, but I can't seem to find the answers anymore. Can anyone answer these questions?
1. There was post about slave auction sale prices that gave the max amount, number of auction bidders and starting price. ETC
2. Way to increase girls beauty other than plastic surgery (like with the Ensys or TV I think)
About The auctions. You can buy up to two slaves, and, provided it get not to late, assist to a random number of auctions. My guess it´s 2-5, but the upper number it´s just a guess.

The basic price for female slaves can be found in the wiki.

For males, it´s different, or something like this was said in Discord. Less value for corruption and sex experience and more for strength and (may be, not sure) DX.

And AFIK, surgery it´s the only way to increase beauty for auctions purpose. I think that the temporary bonus for dresses, perfumes or piercings are discounted

Reactions: justted

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
1.) You can choose to buy it from the Transit Department located in the Palace District in Emerald City. You need to have 10,000 influence before you can enter it.

2.) The best way is having pool parties. You need to have built the gazebo, I think you need to upgrade it once to get a pool, and then you can do pool parties. A pool party increases happiness up to 100 and Affection up to Loving. Currently, my fully upgraded pool can give +8 to +9 Happiness and +2 Affection per pool party. Note that this is because of the Party Animal trait. I assume without that trait it is +7 to +8 Happiness and +1 Affection(?) based on the description of the trait. Aside from the pool party, certain building upgrades provide Contentment, which is added to your Household stats. Household stats, as far as I can understand it, rolls at midnight and provide changes based on roll result. High contentment (mine is now at 213) means your house's midnight rolls have high chances of raising NPC happiness. Other things that can raise contentment value are happy NPCs (80 happiness or 70 happiness if they are Loving+) so it becomes a feedback loop.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

pqlamz1234

Dec 19, 2020
Hey, I'm back again with mod, hack or cheat that i made by my own for free to everyone although it isn't finished yet in free time if someone need it or want to just relax and blah blah blah...

(i don't know if there's someone already did it, also this is for mobile platforms [maybe PC can play it too] in "Joiplay" the scale only 0.5 if someone's phone screen really small and can't see anything much)

Mod:
Impossible to die (not god mode but it's massive hp at least 4000 Hp)

4000 stamina (y'all might not see the difference but it's really slower to reach 0!)
Screenshot_20240417_102516.jpg
Unlimited money, resources and weapon (actually every item in the game but I'm not done this path 100% there's something i ain't finished yet)
Screenshot_20240417_102528.jpg
Highest stats and some of them it's break limit
Screenshot_20240417_102459.jpg Screenshot_20240417_102447.jpg

Reactions: chien180

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
1.) Speaking of suggestions that makes lore sense, I think the Cultist Monk should be allowed to wear Padded Armor once you get him to Amiable+ or Weave armor once you get him to Undying. Why those two specifically? Because their dexterity demerit is single digit. This guy does not want movement obstructions and these armor does not inhibit his movements; provided you can convince him, hence the affection checks. Why not stealth armor too with its 0 dex penalty? Because he is a highly effective melee combatant who costs $0 salary and stealth armor would make him have no actual drawbacks which throws balance out. Weave at least presents risks in that he could end up being the lightest armored guy in your duraplate doomstack a hundred days in and he can get shitwrecked. Of course if the intent is keeping him as a Disc One Nuke for the players that is not intended to scale as well as other options, he is fine as is.

2.) Can we get the cunnilingus stat back? I kinda like knowing how good my MC is at eating a girl out. Bonus: make it have a chance to raise charm and affection too (cap: 60) when you make a girl orgasm via cunnilingus.

Reactions: Gunner Rey
Jun 10, 2022
Upgrade your house and throw pool parties to increase happiness.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Then support the Dev.

Every time someone posts these stupid hacks the Dev is forced to waste time redoing the code instead of working on new content.
Anyone who pays $25 monthly, for tier 4, only to get access to MOR Enhanced traits, would be a complete moron.

More specifically. if someone is competent enough to modify the html file, then someone is also competent to open the console and type things like bla.bla.cash += 750000 or bla.bla.credit += 25000.

There are still lots of other good reasons to subscribe and no need for developer to be distracted by this.

Jun 10, 2022
Anyone who pays $25 monthly, for tier 4, only to get access to MOR Enhanced traits, would be a complete moron.

More specifically. if someone is competent enough to modify the html file, then someone is also competent to open the console and type things like bla.bla.cash += 750000 or bla.bla.credit += 25000.

There are still lots of other good reasons to subscribe and no need for developer to be distracted by this.
Adding cash, influence points, etc. is certainly not the same thing as finding a workaround and posting it to get tier benefit quests. Workarounds to tier benefits certainly do put at risk the Developer's income stream.

4.60 star(s) 111 Votes