Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Adding cash, influence points, etc. is certainly not the same thing as finding a workaround to get tier benefit quests. Only a complete moron wouldn't understand that.
Adding cash, influence points, etc. is certainly not the same thing as finding a workaround and posting it to get tier benefit quests. Workarounds to tier benefits certainly do put at risk the Developer's income stream.
Hmmmm, the complete idiot can probably do the math. 25€, which lasts about 3 years, for one game; that if it should be finished; max. costs €19.99. And with most of them you still have to buy the finished game. Maybe he is smarter than many others or was a Patreon customer of ICSTOR and experienced the drama with Milfy City... :)

Reactions: ordos and Darkace
Jun 10, 2022
Hmmmm, the complete idiot can probably do the math. 25€, which lasts about 3 years, for one game; that if it should be finished; max. costs €19.99. And with most of them you still have to buy the finished game. Maybe he is smarter than many others or was a Patreon customer of ICSTOR and experienced the drama with Milfy City... :)
Few people invest in the game because they think it is worth paying a monthly fee for. They invest in the game to support the Dev so that he can focus on developing/expanding/completing the game.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Adding cash, influence points, etc. is certainly not the same thing as finding a workaround and posting it to get tier benefit quests. Workarounds to tier benefits certainly do put at risk the Developer's income stream.
If you go back and check the original post, which you replied, then you will find that it did not contain anything other than how to unlock MOR Enhanced traits.

Providing access to tier quests is something completely different and on that subject, I completely agree.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Few people invest in the game because they think it is worth paying a monthly fee for. They invest in the game to support the Dev so that he can focus on developing/expanding/completing the game.
it was just about a year ago. i joined grimdark discord server. me and he had a chat over a few days about the house ui and it's redo. i am the one who gave him the first outline layout for the current house ui. i also talked about generating a.i. images on my pc for free. i have a 5800x3d and a 4090. for most dev's having a free access to image generation. that makes the game possible to make money is a greater then getting a few people to pay of content that hasn't been worked on in over a year's time(unless the content is behide a paywall). as i stated before there was a falling out in discord to which he choose or did nothing to stop my ban. no matter the outcome. i like the game. and there is nothing you or he can do about what i do with the game version that is out or how i use what is in it. beside version 2 already being coded and this was a year ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd
Jun 10, 2022
If you go back and check the original post, which you replied, then you will find that it did not contain anything other than how to unlock MOR Enhanced traits.

Providing access to tier quests is something completely different and on that subject, I completely agree.
MOR enhanced traits are a tier benefit.

Jun 10, 2022
it was just about a year ago. i joined grimdark discord server. me and he had a chat over a few days about the house ui and it's redo. i am the one who gave him the first outline layout for the current house ui. i also talked about generating a.i. images on my pc for free. i have a 5800x3d and a 4090. for most dev's having a free access to image generation. that makes the game possible to make money is a greater then getting a few people to pay of content that hasn't been worked on in over a year's time(unless the content is behide a paywall). as i stated before there was a falling out in discord to which he choose or did nothing to stop my ban. no matter the outcome. i like the game. and there is nothing you or he can do about what i do with the game version that is out or how i use what is in it. beside version 2 already being coded and this was a year ago.
Is this a machine translation? I'm happy to discuss and reply, but I can't understand this at all.

Mar 5, 2024
and there is nothing you or he can do about what i do with the game version that is out or how i use what is in it. ...
Well it is - from a technical point of view - possible to make sure that tier gated content is only in the tiered version (and not also in the public version), of course any possible tier gated content, that is in the current public version (in one way or another), can still be incorporated (by people with enough coding skills and some time investment) into newer public versions. Meaning there are solutions for that.

Oh and there are also solutions that tier gated content from future versions can be used in other future versions (with a higher release number), if there was no big tech-revamp between both future versions.

And tier-gated content can only be made (easily) available, if the one (making that content available to others) has the tier-gated content in the first place.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Well it is - from a technical point of view - possible to make sure that tier gated content is only in the tiered version (and not also in the public version), of course any possible tier gated content, that is in the current public version (in one way or another), can still be incorporated (by people with enough coding skills and some time investment) into newer public versions. Meaning there are solutions for that.

Oh and there are also solutions that tier gated content from future versions can be used in other future versions (with a higher release number), if there was no big tech-revamp between both future versions.

And tier-gated content can only be made (easily) available, if the one (making that content available to others) has the tier-gated content in the first place.
100% agree

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
Anyone who pays $25 monthly, for tier 4, only to get access to MOR Enhanced traits, would be a complete moron.

More specifically. if someone is competent enough to modify the html file, then someone is also competent to open the console and type things like bla.bla.cash += 750000 or bla.bla.credit += 25000.

There are still lots of other good reasons to subscribe and no need for developer to be distracted by this.
of course, anyone who pays for tier4 he is doing it because he loves game and it to be still developed. mor enhanced traits make no difference at all, since it is very easy to manualy add any amount of money or anything you wish via console or saveeditonline.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
What is the best way to farm influence?
A single slave working as Herald. Statue in the yard, Buying a horse for each slave and a stable are other relatively cheap and simple options.
High household contentment also gives prosperity mod which gives 2 x daily influence.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021

easiest way how to prevent these hacks to get acces to tier2 benefits, is very easy. lets make all tier2 in another file, and this content will be present only if this extra file is present - similiar to tier4 bonus which needs extra file to be present.

and honestly i think that anyone who is paying for game deserves some extra bonuses, even small ones. modifing file to get something you are not suped to have, is simply pissing on people who pays (or payed) for game so it is actively developed, so others can have it for free.
i think that hacks like that to get tier2 for free is most safe way to get game stoped developed since developer will lack income.

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
A single slave working as Herald. Statue in the yard, Buying a horse for each slave and a stable are other relatively cheap and simple options.
High household contentment also gives prosperity mod which gives 2 x daily influence.
Ok thank you i try this.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
To add to the other reply, your arena rank passively earns you influence per day, capping at Champion of the Arena rank (20 influence per day). Doing bounties per day is around 50 influence or more. Arena fights by your NPCs also earn influence per day. You can manage your NPC's arena fights by assigning her to the Arena, then clicking on her talk icon. Letting Enya beat Dark Pearl weaponless gives me 70 influence per day. Not sure about other fights.

Champions of the Arena requires you to beat the reigning Arena champion team which is the final fight in the 9/9 hard fights. You will automatically gain that rank when you win, skipping any other ranks you have not gained yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 29, 2019
There is an NPC that is real good for this its an African Guitarist looks like Jimmy Hendrix dont remember the in game name :) i think it was a Bounty where you get him you can capture him easy as he is relative weak in Fighting.When you get him make him your herald from then on you get near 80 Influence every day.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
There is an NPC that is real good for this its an African Guitarist looks like Jimmy Hendrix dont remember the in game name :) i think it was a Bounty where you get him you can capture him easy as he is relative weak in Fighting.When you get him make him your herald from then on you get near 80 Influence every day.
No. That's skill level. The influence gain is in the bottom. For a moment there, I panicked thinking I missed a good influence income by keeping him in the tavern.
Untitled55555.png

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Hallo,
And yet I can understand that many people see it differently. Because the risk lies entirely with the “donor”; he has no guarantee whether he will ever see the finished version (there are plenty of examples of abandoned games). Unfortunately, Patreon allows everything, some DEVs even argue that you haven't acquired any rights with your donations and therefore have to be content if you don't get anything. The STEAM system with its early access suits me better. I pay once and play the game from the alpha to the finished game, like with Sunkenland, which is now available in version 0.25, which you can get as early access for €19.50 in Germany. I admit it used to be different on Patreon, but unfortunately there are more and more abandoned games, so if I'm not mistaken there's even a special section on F95!

P.S.: Sorry, google machine-translate, english is not my mother langue.

Reactions: ordos

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
To add to the other reply, your arena rank passively earns you influence per day, capping at Champion of the Arena rank (20 influence per day). Doing bounties per day is around 50 influence or more. Arena fights by your NPCs also earn influence per day. You can manage your NPC's arena fights by assigning her to the Arena, then clicking on her talk icon. Letting Enya beat Dark Pearl weaponless gives me 70 influence per day. Not sure about other fights.

Champions of the Arena requires you to beat the reigning Arena champion team which is the final fight in the 9/9 hard fights. You will automatically gain that rank when you win, skipping any other ranks you have not gained yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im already at the last fight in the Arena. But i think i need to change my Team. They lost the last Fight against the Champion.

4.60 star(s) 111 Votes