DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Wiki is incorrect.

Whip start at 100% incapacitation chance. So for that weapon it makes no difference.
Staff start at 81%. Manhunter brings it up to 96%.

If you don't care which specific enemy you capture, then Manhunter is a good trait because you will incapacitate random enemies with normal weapons, more frequently.

But, if you want to capture a specific enemy, then in some scenarios, it has the opposite effect, where you may end up incapacitating, wrong target.

If that happens, then manhunter in combination with the limitation that you may only capture one enemy of each sex, has suddenly made it impossible instead of easier to capture the intended target.

So, in practice, it forces you to play in a certain way, because you no longer have the option to kill off everyone else first, and then gang whip the target into submission.

Instead you need to incapacitate the intended target first... And because all his friends are still trying to kill you, it needs to be done quickly... And because of that you need to use the staff or other weapons that may accidentally kill the intended target.

For me personally, that makes manhunter a very negative trait.
well 81 is not terrible. I go for a ranged build personally so giving my slaves a combat staff makes it easier to get captures in. Is the whip some special weapon? or is it the whipping cane?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
What skills do I need that are the hardest to level? I was thinking I could cheap out on combat stats and grab diligent and train them myself, hunting also could be supplemented with wildborn. Intelligence seems hard to level but I also dont know what it does.
Technically, you don't need any skills, as you can rely on other npcs skills for everything (including sex, if you make sure that they are very happy and have undying love for you).

With that said, there are obviously skills that are more or less useful. Intelligence is one of the more useful ones and also very difficult to increase, so I currently build characters with that one maxed out.

Survival is useless as team members survival skill also counts during hunting.

Combat skills can very easily be trained in the backyard.

Science is useful for hacking vault doors... But you can compensate with geek team members for that.

Academic sometimes helps a little during quests but is mainly only usefull if you want to work as a professor or train your slaves to work in the academy.

Stealth is useful during quests and a real pain to train to high levels via hunting... But, you can typically just fight instead of relying on it.

Charm, is very useful, but also very easy to train during seductions and you can even pay to increase it via plastic surgery, which is suprisingly cheap at $7k for 5 points, up to 89.

Manipulate is very useful, and quite time consuming to increase, but you can use charm instead, so you don't really need it.

Bondage is very useful, but relatively easy to increase in the dungeon and during seductions, so it is not needed during creation.

Flagelation is only used as foreplay in the dungeon, and I prefer to keep it low, since failed flagelation attempts have a chance to decrease corruption, which is otherwise very hard to do (on the rare occasions that I want to do so).

Copulation is very useful as it has lots of positive sex related effects, including a small chance to increase girls nymphomaniac trait if your skill is 66 or higher... But, since it can be increased simply by fucking, it makes little sense to drop points at it. It will increase eventually, if you just keep fucking... And if you can't be bothered to do that, then it is not useful anyway :)

Reactions: Fauno36 and tsap

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
well 81 is not terrible. I go for a ranged build personally so giving my slaves a combat staff makes it easier to get captures in. Is the whip some special weapon? or is it the whipping cane?
It is the $20 whipping cane available in the general store.

But also worth noting. Manhunter incapacitation chance is only affecting the MC. Other team members have no bonus from it.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
It is the $20 whipping cane available in the general store.

But also worth noting. Manhunter incapacitation chance is only affecting the MC. Other team members have no bonus from it.
I assume the tradeoff between the cane and the staff is that it's even harder to take out armored enemies unless you're some sort of tank yourself.
As for the other traits, I am thinking: attractive, disciplined, tough, wildborn, debt, and unlucky. 2 levels into the soldier tree and one into hunting, after that the rest can be dumped into intelligence and charm.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I assume the tradeoff between the cane and the staff is that it's even harder to take out armored enemies unless you're some sort of tank yourself.
As for the other traits, I am thinking: attractive, disciplined, tough, wildborn, debt, and unlucky. 2 levels into the soldier tree and one into hunting, after that the rest can be dumped into intelligence and charm.
You don't technically need any hunting background. Just tell the game that you are a novice hunter, then pick the wildborn trait and then remove the background again.

In my current game I skipped wildborn in order to start with 90 intelligence instead of 80.

Yes, it would be super nice to have increased hunting yields, during the early game when I depend on it to make money.

But some 6-8 weeks into the game, I typically stop hunting as that income has then stopped being relevant... And then I much more prefer to have those points spent on something more permanently useful.

My current MC started at 18 years old as Adept Soldier with INT 90 and following traits.
1715333952396.png

He is pretty much shit at everything, but he has potential to become great at everything, including fighting.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
If you had freed her men, it will be gone.

Otherwise, if you have not and it still disappeared, it may be because she is no longer a slave. Her status changed. I am not sure if divorcing her will work. This new version she can become a paragon I think the moment she is freed. And paragon is the strongest status classification in this game. It's the status of Ayden and Milou.

Save beforehand and divorce her. Then check if you have the enslave option in the Talk -> Affect and if you can make it work.

Have you checked the Manage Economy option? It's in Economy, under the Assignments tag labeled Vendors I think.

Yes. A lot of the unique girls in this game are not from combat captures. You buy them or you have events where you can acquire them. The wiki has a list:

Talika Pai, a capture from the Haruto Pai bounty, is not yet listed in there though.
I tried to change Laika age to 18 through console but i was unable to. Im not sure if im mentally strong enough to wait 4 ingame years to see her content lol

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
I just usually use the browser's console and adjust accordingly.
Here's a slightly nicer version of what I usually use for getting started,

Edit, it's become a sort of a cheat menu now, that can be toggled on/off and values submitted,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where in the document is this supposed to be pasted?

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
Early non-violent, Grimdark dying world, start typically looks like this:

First two weeks
Hunting twice per day: ~80 food
Sell the food for $10-20 each =~$1200 per day.
Train stamina every evening after hunting.
Put Kyle as gardener and build small garden + 3 big gardens for additional 59 food per day and a total investment of ~15k.
You now have a daily income of ~$2k and ~50 stamina.

Next three weeks
Buy May-Lynn if you have access to Crystal Heights.
Keep training stamina.
You now have a daily income of ~$3k and ~90 stamina.

Next few weeks - get rich
Buy a workshop for $35k + 2 x $10k upgrades, for a total of $55k and staff with whatever lazy dimwit numbnuts you can find and put Doyle as foreman, and let them produce rifles to be sold at Hamah bay.
Start training strength or melee.
You now have a passive income of around $5k from gardens and workshop.

Re-invest the income towards further workshop upgrades.
Even with lazy idiot slave labor you will produce a passive income above $10k.
You can optionally improve the workforce to significantly increase that income.

At this point you are strong enough to give Lovisa a fair fight and you can pretty much focus on anything you want, such as for example picking up Ayden, Einar and some other mercenaries to start ruling the outside world.
I only got 10-20 meat each successful hunt, and rations are sold for 6$ each, so that's 120$ max each day. I'm not sure I miss anything?

I managed to find a place to sell leather (the armorstore), but it's still nowhere near 1200$

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I only got 10-20 meat each successful hunt, and rations are sold for 6$ each, so that's 120$ max each day. I'm not sure I miss anything?
Food price is depending on prosperity, weather and control. Day after storm with -10 prosperity and 0 control food sell price becomes $27. You typically need to play on Grimdark dying world difficulty for that to happen and it is not guaranteed.

Normally you will find the sell price between $10-$20 and you can buy a food silo if you want to hoard food while speculating on increased food prices.

As for the hunting yield, each raw meat becomes 2 rations when you prepare food in the crafting menu. With wildborn followers I on rare occasions get as little as 6 meat, but much more often 20-27, averaging above 20 meat.

Edit: I think that you may also need to use Rifle and select correct hunting strategy. If it rains, then search, otherwise decoy (there is also special case with dawn, but it almost never applies and I don't even know what time it translates to).

Last edited:

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Maybe because it’s paid?)))) And in html it’s fine
Unity is free if you make less than 100K a year. That's ~10k a month. If you are making that, you can certainly pay 185$ (out of 10K) per month.

Unreal Engine is free also. It says on the site:
"Game developers (royalties apply after $1 million USD gross product revenue)"

So I'm assuming what this means is that you have to start paying for the product if you make 1 million dollars?? There are some questions about this, sure, but there's a lot of time until you reach that amount.

In any case, they are pretty much free.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Unity is free if you make less than 100K a year. That's ~10k a month. If you are making that, you can certainly pay 185$ (out of 10K) per month.

Unreal Engine is free also. It says on the site:
"Game developers (royalties apply after $1 million USD gross product revenue)"

So I'm assuming what this means is that you have to start paying for the product if you make 1 million dollars?? There are some questions about this, sure, but there's a lot of time until you reach that amount.

In any case, they are pretty much free.
Wasn't the recent unity drama related to the developer having to pay some cents even for free installations? Maybe I misremeber or they backtracked after the shitstorm it casued...

Reactions: msor and Onedge

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Need help with two funny problems.
1. How I can move saves to another computer? Where that saves layout?
2. I cant find Hamilton jail location when make brother's quest. Is it bug or sumthing..
Thanks.
2.) Are you playing a tier 2+ version of the game? If yes, change the zoom level on your browser to 90% or something, fullscreen the browser (press F11). The POI can be hidden by the zoom level because it is near the top.

Reactions: wawgarny

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Anyone made a guide or willing to share examples of tech point production? Workshop/tool levels, Foreman INT, etc ?
Short version:Tech points are only usefull for creating doctors kits and one time to produce 10 plasma rifles, if you want plasma rifles.

Other than that you only need production points to produce rifles, which are most profitable if sold in Hamah bay, otherwise, stick with knives which you sell in the normal market.

To get more production points: Upgrade the workshop, increase intelligence of foreman, increase number of workers and discipline of the workers. If still not enough add more workshops.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Crafting plasma rifles might be wasteful unless you want to give all your girls a plasma rifle for roleplay reasons. You can loot them from bounties. By the time your workshop is set up to craft it, you would have a decent number of plasma rifles already. Crafting their energy cells for your own use can work though. I have not checked whether it is cheaper to just buy it or craft it yourself however.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Crafting plasma rifles might be wasteful unless you want to give all your girls a plasma rifle for roleplay reasons. You can loot them from bounties. By the time your workshop is set up to craft it, you would have a decent number of plasma rifles already. Crafting their energy cells for your own use can work though. I have not checked whether it is cheaper to just buy it or craft it yourself however.
Yes, it is just much cheaper to build them than it is to buy them. Looting them is of course cheaper yet.

Also, plasma rifles doesn't have any recoil so any npc can use them, which may be useful if you just want to kill one badie without hiring a gang of mercenaries to do it, or to protect your group during anarchy, when passing thru Kaseys park.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well plasma guns used to be the most profitable thing to make with workshops. I haven't done the math recently so maybe they're not anymore. They do require a lot of components, with the durasteel being particularly expensive. Prosperity and/or supply might also affect it. I end up making a ton of rifles and swords to donate anyway since the vikings and house carossa want a massive number of those.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes