♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You also can change dice roll system, I've chosen "realistic - 5D20" and never regretted it. Basically, it allows you to pass checks more often if you have high enough skill. And there is also a trick, I didn't see anyone mention it in this thread and I deeply hope dev don't delete it from the game. The thing is, you can just press f5 and reload the page and you will get different rolls.It works even in combat after you shoot or get hit. Yeah, I know, it's cheating. I'm only using it to bypass grindy training on basic stats, and also was using it before got better at this game and it's mechanics.
Bruh... :sneaky::coffee:
Just quoting you to make sure it gets fixed. :LUL:

• Wow
Reactions: Je suis un kiwi

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Bruh... :sneaky::coffee:
Just quoting you to make sure it gets fixed. :LUL:
That's mean.
But why? Let's people decide how they want to approach the game, I don't see the problem here. For example, I definitely will play without it from the start, than the game will be finished. But I already replaying it for like 5th time, there is no way for me to find it interesting to get those stats that I had in my first playthrough, when I didn't know about this thing at all.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Because i can. :whistle::coffee:

But I already replaying it for like 5th time, there is no way for me to find it interesting to get those stats that I had in my first playthrough
Well, that's why i proposed to GD-studios to add character export/import system, a while back.
An ability to save the character and it's characteristics by exporting from an existing game, and then importing him back when starting a new game. But so far things been silent on that front, maybe too difficult to implement or something. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: M.Sato

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Well, that's why i proposed to @GD-studios to add character export/import system, a while back.
An ability to save the character and it's characteristics by exporting, and then importing him back when starting a new game.
But so far it's been silent on that front, maybe too difficult to implement or something. :whistle::coffee:
See, it's not even a thing right now. So you need to repeat the same actions again and again. And only in this way i find game enjoyable. Not everyone that resilient to replaying previous content through grind.
Because cheating, why else?
There is no pride, no achievement.
Why even bother playing dice game if you gonna bypass all dice results. :rolleyes::coffee:
Do you understand that html game can be hacked easily? If I want, I can do it a different way and get these stats from day 1. But I don't do it, leaving some room for game mechanics. I just don't really like how unsuccessful this trainings are, even with trainer. Dice rolls have nothing to do with anything, I may like the game, it's spirit, theme and whatever else, but be frustrated with endless grind for stats. Different people find different things to enjoy in these games, and for someone gameplay maybe an obstacle, like with the guy who first asked this question. Unless he's declaring, that all games should be simple visual novels without any sign of gameplay, I don't see the problem to give him tools to enjoy the game in the way he would prefer. Because in the end of the day, he and people like him may give the dev money. I did grind my stats once, in my first playtrough, and probably even in the second. But I tired of it, so I want to get to the position I've been before, meanwhile without breaking the world order that much, just making sure that my training is successful.

Ah yes, and in my view you shouldn't magically be rescued from a failed battle every time. If you lose - you'll die. So save scamming here is also a thing, I pretty sure most of the players were doing it before.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I'm tempted to be a lot more rude in this reply but I'm gonna do my best to hold back.
1. It's not free, the creator has all the standard revenue sources.
2. Don't conflate meaningful well-designed consequences with literal rng bullshit consequences. Having to reload a save because your characters all randomly missed their shots while the enemy all shot the same character is idiotic garbage.
3. Yea, you can always reload a save, which people are going to be doing literally nonstop until they drop the game. It's too obnoxious to lose a dice roll and have to spend multiple days just getting back to where you were, when you can reload the save and re-attempt the dice roll. That's shit design.

Also while we're on the topic, the CONSTANT missing of shots is unbelievably obnoxious. Holy shit dude, I invested everything in boosting my ranged skill and then spent all my money on the automatic rifle and ammo, can I please not miss every fucking shot? That's such a dumbass way of restricting the player.
It's free for you to play at least, other people paying ought not translate into the non-payers having an air of entitlement, especially on a pirate site! You're hardly alone, but everytime I see it here I cannot help but wonder if we've reached peak 'first world problem' status.

You don't have to reload any saves or do any grinding in this game if you don't want to. Seriously. If you're mostly interested in seeing the smoking hot strumpets stuffed senseless that can be achieved regardless of whether you (or her--or anyone else) gets killed in combat on a regular basis, this game is ultimately very forgiving of failure and some 'death' events come with benefits as well.

My guess is if you chose to develop a character with a max range skill and the missing of shots bothers you then you're playing with the 'classic' RNG setting. My suggestion would be to try the 2d50 'normal' setting where you, the Space Marine and Felix will almost never miss, or even the 5d20 'realistic' setting where hell will freeze over before one of you misses two shots in the same combat and you'll be surprised by any misses at all in most combats.

That being said there are some issues I've encountered with game design as well, and I've noticed a rather aggressively defensive attitude from some of the players, investors and representatives (excluding Grimdark) which probably won't serve them well in the long run, but I can see how that could naturally develop. This game is sooo good in so many respects, especially for a free HTML game.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
You're missing the main point here, why I did it in the first place.
And I didn't say I'm not cheating. I said I'm not abusing it that match as I could. But judging by the reaction, it is pointless discussion. Why you even care how other people approach the game? You may not answer, I wouldn't even bother to start this arguing if I didn't have a better opinion of you. But I don't like your tone, so I stop here.

Reactions: hyfka

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
You're missing the main point here, why I did it in the first place.
And I didn't say I'm not cheating. I said I'm not abusing it that match as I could. But judging by the reaction, it is pointless discussion. Why you even care how other people approach the game? You may not answer, I wouldn't even bother to start this arguing if I didn't have a better opinion of you. But I don't like your tone, so I stop here.
Mommy, Daddy stop fighting!:cry:

ss_kk

Oct 16, 2020
Is there a way to re-activate Juno's quest if I ignored her during the first encounter?

When re-visiting the old house, she's missing and I cannot interact with the door

1661316470609.png

1661316498927.png

Jun 10, 2022
I'm tempted to be a lot more rude in this reply but I'm gonna do my best to hold back.
1. It's not free, the creator has all the standard revenue sources.
2. Don't conflate meaningful well-designed consequences with literal rng bullshit consequences. Having to reload a save because your characters all randomly missed their shots while the enemy all shot the same character is idiotic garbage.
3. Yea, you can always reload a save, which people are going to be doing literally nonstop until they drop the game. It's too obnoxious to lose a dice roll and have to spend multiple days just getting back to where you were, when you can reload the save and re-attempt the dice roll. That's shit design.

Also while we're on the topic, the CONSTANT missing of shots is unbelievably obnoxious. Holy shit dude, I invested everything in boosting my ranged skill and then spent all my money on the automatic rifle and ammo, can I please not miss every fucking shot? That's such a dumbass way of restricting the player.
1. The game is free (Your Woke interpretation of "free" notwithstanding) 2. Random is just that, "random". 3. If you get screwed on a series of rolls from a RNG then load and repeat. Not sure why having that being pointed out to you got you so worked up... As others have mentioned, sounds like you either went into combat unprepared or when you set up your game you chose dice rolls that are weighed against you.

What is your ranged skill at where you are missing every shot?

Reactions: Konstantinus

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Also, the marketplace is buying rations at $6/unit but the food section of the economy and influence screen says the market price for food is $7/unit.
Apparently house ui shows the buy price, not the sell price. Confusing as fuck i know. :whistle::coffee:
the price listed at the mansion should match the buy price at the market, because at the mansion you are only buying, not selling:

Mansion buy price:
1661319352515.png

Market buy price:
1661319400193.png

Market sell price:
1661319531257.png

Reactions: HereandNow2022

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
For the second paragraph I agree, household screen tells me I am positive (with one slave working at Nikka's) but still lose money.
In any case, after household expenses ($10 from property taxes and $10 from maintenance) my net income should be $18 per day, but for some reason I'm instead losing $3 every time a day passes.
can you guys post your household screens? i wanna see what your talking about.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
(Your Woke interpretation of "free" notwithstanding)
woke???? The central idea behind "woke", is anti-racism. Let's try and leave misplaced political garbage elsewhere, shall we? Lest you be challenged as to how anti-racism bothers you.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes