ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Reactions: JennaJJ

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Simple question:

How can a slave loose weight :rolleyes:?

My Michelle has the "Sweet tooth" trait and loves her sweets ...

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
After a lot of swallowing she is always well-fed :love:.
I train every day with her strength or stamina and nothing seems to make her loose weight ... 222lbs ... :(

Reactions: tsap

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Seriously? We actually need more stamina?
I have 130 right now. :whistle::coffee:
its for those who dont wanna train their stamina up. where there consumer demand, there is a market opportunity.

kinda like how there are energy drinks in the real world. why goto the gym and get more fit, when you can drink something and GO ALLLLL NIIIIGGGHT LOOOOONG!

ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONGGGGG! ALL NIGHT! all-night-long-lionel-richie.gif

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
After a lot of swallowing she is always well-fed :love:.
I train every day with her strength or stamina and nothing seems to make her loose weight ... 222lbs ... :(
set her food to manual. then she wont get fed. when she starts begging for food, have her swallow your semen as a meal replacement.

this is a real thing. a starving slave has a bonus to agreeing to oral sex. there is a reason that cum loads in the character creation has a meal rating.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark
Version: 0.8.0.2
ETA (Alpha): 2-5th September
ETA (public): N/A

NOTE! Patch notes are added daily. This is not a complete list.
GrimDark — Yesterday at 5:20 AM
New course (Bondage)
Seek out Miss Devious at Devious Tools during opening hours to participate in her new bondage course. Provides up to 28 skill points in Flagellation, Bondage, Academics and WILLPOWER. Features several (very) NSFW renders and lots of interesting Raanic lore.

Art
- Added 13 bondage scenes to Tier2+ slave.
- Added 1 sex scene to Lovisa (replaced "undressed scene").
- Replaced the shoutgun pic at vendors/combat engine.

GrimDark — Yesterday at 7:27 PM
Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to invest with certain tradesmen even if you didn't have enough cash.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't display your slave's progress during training sessions.
- Upgraded Black Guard's armor from an overpowered combat armor to a regular DuraPlate armor.

Slave interaction changes
- Reduced the Anger raised from asking your slave to scrub or blow you in a dominant way.
- Having a level 3 living room or a level 4 kitchen will now lower Anger and raise Happiness and Affection for your two household slaves. The room effects are cumulative - upgrading both will increase this bonus further.

GrimDark — Yesterday at 8:42 PM
New travel systems and new locations
Revamped the way you travel through the Ikaanian wilderness. You hire the ferry at Darkmere for $100/day, per person, and use their boat to travel as many times as you want through the various locations in either the North River Basin, or the South River Basin (WIP). A new ticket price will be deducted from your inventory at midnight.

The North River Basin is a huge wilderness area that'll be home to many forest and open wilderness areas in future updates (10+). This is also where you can find Avonmore and Corazon.

Hamah Bay (SSA Poll winner)
Make land in the small hamlet of Hamah to reach the dangerous hunting grounds of Blackfang. Hamah is a primitive medieval-looking village with its own secrets and interesting locations. Sell and buy furs, leather and ammo at the market and scavenge the surrounding area for interesting sights and valuables.

GrimDark — Today at 5:45 AM
Academy lecturer terminations
The head professors of Whitehaven Academy have had enough of the lackluster performance from their lecturers. From now on, many teacher jobs will instead be filled by real professors.

- Increased skill gain chance from Academy programs (200-500%).
- Doubled most Academy program daily costs $30>$60.

GrimDark — Today at 6:30 AM
New dynamic sell system
The old sell system has been completely overhauled with dynamic prices that can change based on world events and other factors.

- You can now sell more stuff than before - including used clothing.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
its for those who dont wanna train their stamina up. where there consumer demand, there is a market opportunity.

kinda like how there are energy drinks in the real world. why goto the gym and get more fit, when you can drink something and GO ALLLLL NIIIIGGGHT LOOOOONG!

ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONGGGGG! ALL NIGHT! View attachment 2001990
Well... i can just chug my coffee and GOOO ALLL NIGHT LOOOONG too. Hehe~ :sneaky::coffee:
Forget night, i once went whole week with no sleep. Then slept 2 days straight. Pretty hardcore stuff.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
That being said there are some issues I've encountered with game design as well, and I've noticed a rather aggressively defensive attitude from some of the players, investors and representatives (excluding Grimdark) which probably won't serve them well in the long run, but I can see how that could naturally develop. This game is sooo good in so many respects, especially for a free HTML game.
investors? representatives? pika?

uhhhhhh... Grim (GD-studios) is a solo indie dev working on his passion project in his free time while balancing his responsibilities as an adult. not sure how you came to that conclusion.

there are a few of us (myself included) that donate our time and energy to Grim to help alleviate the (albiet self-inflicted) load on him. and obviously, anyone who subs to the game via SSA/Patreon are financially supporting his efforts as well.

but your making it sound like he has a marketing dept that is getting snarky with customers or something. wtf? theres no board of directors here, my friend. with the exception of Grim, we are all just consumers of this game. nobody is more important, or has any more authority than anyone else.

even the ppl who come in here to vent and whine and complain about this game are fans/consumers. why would i say that, especially if someone is being adolescent/toxic/self-centered? obviously, because they care about the game enough to bother to post in this thread and provide feedback. even if that feedback is, ostensibly silly/ignorant/lazy.

if they didnt care, why would they bother to post? nobody comes in here and reads thru the threads and posts because the DONT CARE. anyone that says that or thinks that is deceiving themselves.

Reactions: jsmith27x

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Might be because you have Auto Buy rations enabled? I will make that more obvious in the next release.
Rather, you can just turn all automation to off by default, and just let the player take responsibility for enabling those if they want to. :whistle::coffee: Might need a pop-up warning about hunger tho, when they go in the red. Or maybe explain how it works via mail. :unsure::coffee:
Yeah, you can just send all guides about game systems to the game mail and be done with it.
Every time they start a new game, they will find those guides in the game mail. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: jsmith27x

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Rather, you can just turn all automation to off by default, and just let the player take responsibility for enabling those if they want to. :whistle::coffee: Might need a pop-up warning about hunger tho, when they go in the red. Or maybe explain how it works via mail. :unsure::coffee:
Yeah, you can just send all guides about game systems to the game mail and be done with it.
Every time they start a new game, they will find those guides in the game mail. :giggle::coffee:
Great suggestion.

And this is how you make a game better - with constructive criticism.

I understand that losing combat and missing your enemy despite having specced as a soldier can hurt. MoR is far from an easy game. It's intentionally "old-school" to mimic the hardships of a dangerous, post-apocalyptic world, and new players might find the game's steep learning curve a bit frustrating.

But there are probably better ways to balance this (scaling difficulty with rewards) and all non-aggressive suggestions to improve the engine are much appreciated!

Masters of Raana is far, far from complete and the 1.0 version will be a completely different game from what you're playing right now.

ss_kk

Oct 16, 2020
Professor Wolfe is supposed to send me a letter as part of a quest - waited for weeks, it's not happening. Not sure if the quest is WIP or I don't know where to look

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 9:48 PM
Gameplay changes
- Added Dockyard Punks business disturbance notification to the Economy screen.
- All new games now start with Auto Buy Rations turned OFF. Reaching starvation with this feature disabled will throw a red warning message in your Home interaction screen.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes