caju

Oct 5, 2017
My dear friend, are you still playing 0.8?? That's a real mess compared to 0.8.0.1b. I would advice you to switch to 0.8.0.2 at least, when that goes live. Story-wise, it'll be one of the most expansive updates yet with the new course and a lenghty quest - in addition to many other tweaks/bug fixes.
Pass.
0.8 is functional. Has minimal bugs. And pre "storage silo,price fixing,food spoiling" BS
There will need to be way more quests and content to force me to update.
Until then, I will just replace placeholder pics with the new stuff you put out.
I am happy picking and choosing what I want to add into 0.8

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
tsap : Daddy Issues, Extroverted, Feminist, Oral Fixation, Shamefast, Sweet Tooth, Normal

It also seems her "Normal" trait doesnt raise up during training ... maybe she is buggy :eek:.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
tsap : Daddy Issues, Extroverted, Feminist, Oral Fixation, Shamefast, Sweet Tooth, Normal

It also seems her "Normal" trait doesnt raise up during training ... maybe she is buggy :eek:.
she has to be be fearful i think?

hold on.

HP Traits
A slavegirl will always have one of these traits, these traits are mutually exclusive.

How to increase: Through workout sessions - Include slave (slave must have Fear 4+ or Discipline 60+ or the Warrioress trait) or by getting knocked out in combat.
How to decrease: WIP
Fragile
Your slave is very petite - almost like an adolescent girl, and will fall unconscious if taking even moderate damage.

Effects: Max Health set to 25.
Normal
Your slavegirl's bodily features are just like any normal Ikaanian girls. She suffers no special penalties or other drawbacks.

Effects: Max Health set to 50.
Tough
Your slave is unusually sturdy and can take a lot of damage before falling unconscious.

Effects: Max Health set to 75.
Steel maiden
Your slave is extremely tough, like a grown man, and can take large amounts of damage before falling unconscious.

Effects: Max Health set to 100.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019

I don't think she's buggy at all. The combination of Sweet tooth and Oral fixation is quite enough to make her gain weight, methinks.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Yeah, my fault, she is lazy as fuck :eek:. (her discipline is 27 ... time to raise it)
an easy way is just to use frighten or terrorize to raise her fear above 4, then train with her in stamina. this will start to train her HP until she hits the next level. as a bonus, your vigor will rise as well by training stam.

also, having her fearful raises discipline as well.

to get rid of anger, gifts or orgasms.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 10:07 PM
Getting rid of clutter!

Selling used string bikinis at the market does in fact render more revenue than expected.

1661415230261.png

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Steel maiden
Your slave is extremely tough, like a grown man, and can take large amounts of damage before falling unconscious.
Lolwut?

Sparred with plenty of young women who would put the typical tough guy to utter shame in terms of resilience. Not sure if there's something being lost in translation or whatnot, but that description is... pretty silly.

Anyway, looking forward to public release of the fixes in -0.2. Watched this game for a while (really dig the management aspect, and definitely MoR stands out from other titles in terms of production value). Dipped a bit into 0.8, but not enough to provide anything but first impressions.

Definitely looking forward to the final form of this :)

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Selling used string bikinis at the market does in fact render more revenue than expected.
[/QUOTE]

Before I start hoarding used female underwear I'd be grateful to know how fast their storage depletes itself. Master Hemme's "Know-It-All" -course didn't teach me quite everything after all, I suppose.

(TLDR: Small note: How do they define the lenght of a year on Raana? That tends to variate on different planets. Do they still use the ancient Earth-based time measurement system from before Severance for some peculiar reason? Now there are supposedly also two moons, so how many months there are in one year and so on...) :)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Before I start hoarding used female underwear I'd be grateful to know how fast their storage depletes itself. Master Hemme's "Know-It-All" -course didn't teach me quite everything after all, I suppose.

(TLDR: Small note: How do they define the lenght of a year on Raana? That tends to variate on different planets. Do they still use the ancient Earth-based time measurement system from before Severance for some peculiar reason? Now there are supposedly also two moons, so how many months there are in one year and so on...) :)
Master Hemme has unfortunately also passed his best-before-date. Quite obvious, isn't it?

Regarding time on Raana. From the official wiki:

"
Four years later, in 2120, sent the first scientific expedition to the thriving forest planet. The 2120 expedition found striking similarities to ; not only was Raana highly suitable for maintaining life, the planet also shared a similar age and oxygen levels. What was really convenient, however, was the planet's rotation speed being similar to our world. Later colonists were able to synchronize their time with 's, with minimal adjustments to the clocks on Raana, even if a Raanic hour was slightly shorter. During the expedition, scientists also discovered and catalogued many forms of life including an indigenous species formally called Inexor Valacae, or Beryll Monkeys.
"

Reactions: tsap

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I feel like there has been a lot of feature creep recently that doesn't add a whole lot. I hope Grim focuses 99% of his time completing the main game. I'd like to see the combat overhaul completed, wip quests finished, more quest added, the crafting of items added, more challenges to the MC via house Kymantoo (perhaps internal struggle for control and conflicts with other houses) or personal conflict with npc due to his rise in influence (attacks on house/business, kidnapping of slaves, etc), prostitution overhaul done, more renders and different renders for each type of sex act (gives random during event), than food buying/selling dynamic, etc. Those types of things can be QoL after everything else is done or almost done. Just my opinion.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I feel like there has been a lot of feature creep recently that doesn't add a whole lot. I hope Grim focuses 99% of his time completing the main game. I'd like to see the combat overhaul completed, wip quests finished, more quest added, the crafting of items added, more challenges to the MC via house Kymantoo (perhaps internal struggle for control and conflicts with other houses) or personal conflict with npc due to his rise in influence (attacks on house/business, kidnapping of slaves, etc), prostitution overhaul done, more renders and different renders for each type of sex act (gives random during event), than food buying/selling dynamic, etc. Those types of things can be QoL after everything else is done or almost done. Just my opinion.
Don't worry. That food-market thing only took me eight hours to code. While my GPU burned through 15 renders in the background.

I just spent three months rendering 300 scenes and preparing the game for the new systems ahead. And that continues to be my top priority. Adding more ways to manipulate the world/make cash (to buy slaves) and writing lore is just a form of "taking a break and letting the imagination flow-technique" for me. It's good for my mental health ;) :D

Last edited:

mogioh

Nov 12, 2021
Don't worry. That food-market thing only took me eight hours to code. While my GPU burned through 15 renders in the background.

I just spent three months rendering 300 scenes and preparing the game for the new systems ahead. And that continues to be my top priority. Adding more ways to manipulate the world/make cash (to buy slaves) and writing lore is just a form of "taking a break and letting the imagination flow-technique" for me. It's good for my mental health ;) :D
i Agree with Jaxman, i too would like to see more story mode quests completed. Because the game has a rich lore and deep characters, development does take a long time for a game on this scale, but the updates and regular and frequent. Im stoked to see what the 1.0 version will look like

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Master Hemme has unfortunately also passed his best-before-date. Quite obvious, isn't it?

Regarding time on Raana. From the official wiki:

"
Four years later, in 2120, sent the first scientific expedition to the thriving forest planet. The 2120 expedition found striking similarities to ; not only was Raana highly suitable for maintaining life, the planet also shared a similar age and oxygen levels. What was really convenient, however, was the planet's rotation speed being similar to our world. Later colonists were able to synchronize their time with 's, with minimal adjustments to the clocks on Raana, even if a Raanic hour was slightly shorter. During the expedition, scientists also discovered and catalogued many forms of life including an indigenous species formally called Inexor Valacae, or Beryll Monkeys.
"
Master Hemme is totally ok! Might be I just wasn't paying enough attention to the essential contents of the course. There are things I'd still like to learn a good deal about, but perhaps I'd better leave those for professor Wolf's Astronomy Studies or something like that in future. Lovisa's words about her former master's wife's absence during the monsoon season tells me enough from the planet's climate (and tilt angle) and almost everything else I was curious about got it's clarification from your kind answer above. Thank you very much!

Donovas66

Jan 21, 2022
Are you serious? Grim's update frequency is probably unmatched on this forum.

Join Discord. He adds like five new stuff to the patch list each day. And the prostitution stuff is 90% done already.

Reactions: Green83rry

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
It's used in relationship to a variable that describes individual resilience to damage. Considering there is no morale system for combat (at least right now), this would suggest both mental and physical sides of it.

Even just focusing on physical resilience, there is little inherently gender-dependent to it. Strength is a separate variable. You could get more technical with bonus or mallus to HPs dependent on body mass/size, but... again, that's mostly gender-independent. Less so for physical combat (could argue that male musculature at that level of development allows better damage padding... even though things like contusion don't really care just how buff you are, and anything going through soft tissue, even muscles, is not going to be stopped much by the gender difference in its strength capacity - that comes from lateral tensile strength), but since it includes projectile weapons as well... Welp.

Hey, maybe it's just personal bias, or GDS looks at it differently. Like I said, I had plenty of anecdotal evidence of resilience being something very individual. It just tickled me funny, considering some of the most ferocious fighters I've met were often a head shorter than myself, and much lighter. Also, female :)

Don't get me wrong - it's just silly pedantry on my part, hardly a major quibble.

Personally, I'd change it to something like: "Your slave is extremely tough, matching the stoutest of men in resilience, and can take large amounts of damage before falling unconscious."

Or something similarly more specific in description, rather than going with the "feeble-flower female" trope.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
just silly pedantry on my part, hardly a major quibble.
the "feeble-flower female" trope.
I think that's more on the combat system than anything else, which doesn't differntiate between blunt and "piercing" damage.
On average, men will have more (muscle) mass, higher bone density and thicker skin which help with absorbing blunt impacts (in general, not counting "critical hits")
Then again, my nerdy MC started with 40 Str and Rebecca starts with something like 60 I think.

What I mean is you won't get a woman "as strong as the strongest men" without some super powers or one-off genetical engineering or such. "Stronger than some men" or "most men" is already exceptional.

mogioh

Nov 12, 2021
any one has a idea on how to upgrade your mercenary armors or change weapons if that is possible?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes