GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I think it is very helpful for new players to have immediate access to relatively critical information that's normally hidden behind two or three clicks and to have multiple ways of accessing that sort of information. I have no idea how long it took to code or if it will cause problems in the future, but as a new player it was a nice feature to add.
Exactly my thought.

It stole about 45 seconds - and it's not even code. Just a CSS container displaying the variable for stims (and rations).

Damn, writing and sending this reply took longer than adding that feature. :D

Reactions: Gunner Rey

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I may be just going blind or am an idiot, but once I put a slave in the arena there doesn't seem to be a way to remove them without swapping another slave for their spot. I would like to remove the arena slave and sell her, but I do not want to sacrifice another slave to do so. Am I missing something?
You've probably reached your max slave limit. Have you built the Annex?

Reactions: tsap

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Can Someone help. Junos Birthday today.. Ask to take her t the dragon resturant ... There is no option on Events & activities. Am I missing something please help?
The birthday stuff comes automatically. Just throw her goodies and she'll respond differently than a usual dinner date.

Only birthday bondage sessions need to be manually declared.

Reactions: tsap

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Thanks Man, One more question: When does the hire 0f 4 Mercenary get activated?. I am only allowed 2 only/ Thanks

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 3:38 AM
From current-patch-notes:

- You're now able to lower a slave's Feminist trait with one point if you raise her Corruption to 60+ (100% chance) or if you give her an orgasm during bondage sex (10% chance).

tsap

Apr 19, 2019

GrimDark — Today at 12:27 AM
Blackfang valley, hidden deep inside the jungles of Raana, offers a tough challenge for the veteran hunter - respawnable 3,000 HP Adult and Feral Charucks.
View attachment 2007814
Needs flensing knives. (y)
(That juvenile charuk already brought 45 pieces of good tail meat. So I guess that apart from working transport there is a serious need for proper tools to handle the carcasses.)

noway

May 14, 2017
Hi!
I am trying to corrupt Juno and it should be hard due to her pure trait, however, currently it seems impossible to me.
I am doing the stuff mentioned in the Wiki multiple times a day:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She literally orgasms with every thrust during rough sex and around 3-4 times during bondage, however, I am stuck at a corruption value of 15 - while she behaves like having a value of 100.
I have the suspicion that there is a malus on corruption when her willpower is too low. Did anybody manage to remove her pure trait?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Does a slave's survival skill have any effect yet? Does it effect your chances for a successful hunt, for example?

Reactions: RosX

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
You've probably reached your max slave limit. Have you built the Annex?
Had the Annex, but I needed to put one of the household slaves into it in order to open up a slot for the Arena slave in my household. /facepalm
Thanks for indulging stupid questions.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Hi!
I am trying to corrupt Juno and it should be hard due to her pure trait, however, currently it seems impossible to me.
I am doing the stuff mentioned in the Wiki multiple times a day:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She literally orgasms with every thrust during rough sex and around 3-4 times during bondage, however, I am stuck at a corruption value of 15 - while she behaves like having a value of 100.
I have the suspicion that there is a malus on corruption when her willpower is too low. Did anybody manage to remove her pure trait?

Pure
Your slave is pure in heart and soul. Corrupting her will be much harder than with ordinary girls. As a (mostly appreciated) side-effect, the pure slave's precense in your household has a 15% chance o increase all other girls' Happiness with one point per day.

Effects: About 50-90% harder to raise Corruption.
How to increase: N/A
How to decrease: Keeping a Pure slave's Corruption above 50 when hitting End day has a 50% chance of decreasing her Pure Trait value with one point. Orgasms during bondage sex also have a 15% chance to decrease her Pure trait with one point.

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
The other two slots are for slaves. Buy Rebecca, she makes for a great fighting slave if you train her.
All slaves have several traits that are basic and always have them. Rebecca has the best combat base traits: Wariorress (+3 dem bonus and combat roll), Malevolent (+5 dem bonus) and Tough (75HP and ability to immediately increase with training) plus very high starting combat skills. And it's cheap :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Lostsoul333

Aug 28, 2022
hay im new to game and was wondering if someone could tell me how to increase my stealth skill. I been trying to train up a lot of skills ut cant seem to find how to train that one.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes