JerichoOpera

Sep 24, 2018
Hi, I have a sort of strange situation that I'm hoping someone in this thread can help me solve. The issue is that the upper level of the game map and a good section of the upper game screen aren't visible & can't be scrolled into view, it's a problem because I know I'm missing POI's as well as potential locations. Does anyone have any advice on how to potentially fix this problem?
Press f11 when playing.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Also this still happens: 1.png 1.png
Can we change the market so that even if you are over capacity, when you sell all, the market will only accept as much grub as it can contain at the moment? And the rest will simply remain in player's possession, like it should.
I really don't want to stand here and mash (sell 10) until i match the 7,5k just because the market will otherwise eat all of my grub. :sneaky::coffee:
Hm~ luckily this time i only need to sell like 2,5k only, plus i doubt this will be a big deal in the future due to the -25 when you are over 7,5k with the silo... yeah, i guess it's not that big of a deal. :whistle::coffee:

but the part about the market capacity being over the limit, hes saying shouldnt the vendors stop buying food?
GrimDark — Today at 9:24 PM
That's possible, I'll have to make a script for it. Rebuilding the entire sell engine atm, however.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I am enthusiastic about the traits. Some of those can be developed further and perhaps 'cured' as well with proper treatment. I think sweet tooth could turn into a full gluttony with too many treats and reckless restaurant visits. Something to carefully avoid OR to eagerly seek for by some sick, sick masters, perhaps... :whistle:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hi, I have a sort of strange situation that I'm hoping someone in this thread can help me solve. The issue is that the upper level of the game map and a good section of the upper game screen aren't visible & can't be scrolled into view, it's a problem because I know I'm missing POI's as well as potential locations. Does anyone have any advice on how to potentially fix this problem?
I think your zoom level is too high. hold down [ctrl] and press number [0] to reset zoom to default. if it is still too big then hold down [ctrl] and press the [-] minus button

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can some one help..... Where do I get the code for the warehouse door and water tank tower gates?
I usually just hack all coded doors, you need a handheld computer for it tho, you can find one at the general store. :giggle::coffee:

the price shown at your mansion is how much you can buy it for. the price at the vendor is how much you can sell it to them for. the $1 variance is their profit margin.
Hm. Perhaps it should show both then. :whistle::coffee:
Like this maybe:
Food buy price: X
Food sell price: X

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Can some one help..... Where do I get the code for the warehouse door and water tank tower gates?
There's one warehouse door that needs one to take down the guard and read trough his shopping list. The number is there 'haphazardly written', 4 numbers, you memorize and use them. (Can't remember those tower gates. Probably VoidTraveler's mentioned way works there.)

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I started a new game and invested in Gero Falkstein straight away, which was supposed to give me an income of $50 per day. Then I went and checked the household economy menu and my income from investments is $38/day for some reason which isn't made clear anywhere in the household economy screen.

In any case, after household expenses ($10 from property taxes and $10 from maintenance) my net income should be $18 per day, but for some reason I'm instead losing $3 every time a day passes.

Also, the marketplace is buying rations at $6/unit but the food section of the economy and influence screen says the market price for food is $7/unit.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I started a new game and invested in Gero Falkstein straight away, which was supposed to give me an income of $50 per day. Then I went and checked the household economy menu and my income from investments is $38/day for some reason which isn't made clear anywhere in the household economy screen.
Likely bandits in the docs cut into your income because you didn't bribe/kill them.
Would be a nice idea to send the player a note about that via mail to notify them that this is a thing. :whistle::coffee:
Also, the marketplace is buying rations at $6/unit but the food section of the economy and influence screen says the market price for food is $7/unit.
Apparently house ui shows the buy price, not the sell price. Confusing as fuck i know. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Doejhn

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, a funny thing happened.
I dismissed Johnny Doyle to free the slot, and soon after that, somehow, Ayden decided to dismiss himself as well.
Not sure how this bug happened, so i assume due to me dismissing Doyle, that's the only thing that makes sense.
Welp, gotta pay extra dough to rehire now. :whistle::coffee:

Also, there is another funny thing with Black Guard.
I can see that the soak is correct but the pic and name are not, thought i'd mention this just in case.
1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021

In any case, after household expenses ($10 from property taxes and $10 from maintenance) my net income should be $18 per day, but for some reason I'm instead losing $3 every time a day passes.

Your investment is reduced by the dock bandits. Either pay them off or keep killing them until their number drops to 0.
For the second paragraph I agree, household screen tells me I am positive (with one slave working at Nikka's) but still lose money.
Food market stuff is just a discrepancy between buy and sell price that was introduced

Reactions: Doejhn

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Ah yes, what I love in video games, extremely grindy gameplay with extreme over-emphasis on RNG mechanics and extremely punishing irreversible scenarios.

Holy shit man.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Revamped the way you travel through the Ikaanian wilderness. You hire the ferry at Darkmere for $100/day, per person, and use their boat to travel as many times as you want through the various locations in either the North River Basin, or the South River Basin (WIP). A new ticket price will be deducted from your inventory at midnight.
That's 500/day for a full party o_O. We'll need a mileage program or something.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
That's 500/day for a full party o_O. We'll need a mileage program or something.
You will be able to support that with current investment opportunities just fine.
1.png
(Click on the pic to view full size.)
This doesn't have Roo's general shop income, which gives 350 per day. Yet. Working on it. :whistle::coffee:

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
It's an early alpha free game. Many people enjoy games with consequences. You can always reload an early save...
I'm tempted to be a lot more rude in this reply but I'm gonna do my best to hold back.
1. It's not free, the creator has all the standard revenue sources.
2. Don't conflate meaningful well-designed consequences with literal rng bullshit consequences. Having to reload a save because your characters all randomly missed their shots while the enemy all shot the same character is idiotic garbage.
3. Yea, you can always reload a save, which people are going to be doing literally nonstop until they drop the game. It's too obnoxious to lose a dice roll and have to spend multiple days just getting back to where you were, when you can reload the save and re-attempt the dice roll. That's shit design.

Also while we're on the topic, the CONSTANT missing of shots is unbelievably obnoxious. Holy shit dude, I invested everything in boosting my ranged skill and then spent all my money on the automatic rifle and ammo, can I please not miss every fucking shot? That's such a dumbass way of restricting the player.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
"Insert pointless raging here."
Translation: "I suck at the game, some tips please."

Should have just said that from the start mate. :whistle::coffee:

Tip1: Having ranged skill at around 90+ will pretty much stop you from missing almost entirely, so git gud.
Tip2: Buy good armor.
Tip3: Hire good mercs.
Tip4: Train combat slaves, buy good armor and guns for them, too.
Because yes, this game is kinda a slow burn.

No money? Try.... hunting, a very good way to create some starting capital, easy too, just need crossbow and ammo for it.
And around 20 survival.
Pilfering the factory also works, if you have high stealth you can steal a lot of merch and potentially turn it into durasteel and gold.

May want to not jump into combat and get your ass handed to you right from the start. :whistle::coffee:
Or at least ask how to go about it in a smart way, i can't help a lot here because that is not how i prefer starting this game but there are people here who probably start with combat somehow, they could give some more tips about that.
Anyway, if you don't get something just ask instead of raging. It'll be much more helpful to you.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
You also can change dice roll system, I've chosen "realistic - 5D20" and never regretted it. Basically, it allows you to pass checks more often if you have high enough skill. And there is also a trick, I didn't see anyone mention it in this thread and I deeply hope dev don't delete it from the game. The thing is, you can just press f5 and reload the page and you will get different rolls.It works even in combat after you shoot or get hit. Yeah, I know, it's cheating. I'm only using it to bypass grindy training on basic stats, and also was using it before got better at this game and it's mechanics.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes