SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Some, not all. Majority yes

Is intelligence a factor in charm / manipulation?

Is there a way to recover sold slaves? (I assume not, but doesn't hurt asking).
If you finished Daria's course in the academy, you will get bonus to persuasion if the person you are talking to is dumb :geek::coffee:

Not now, but in some future this function will be added. If your slaves love you, they return to their apartment in the city.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
no matter how I try to please them
Well, maybe stop trying to please them if you don't feel like it? :whistle::coffee:
the slightest misstep drops their affection until I end up either not fucking them
Put them in bondage and fuck all you want if they don't want to spread their legs when you ask nicely. :whistle::coffee:
or them ending up "venomous" and eventually trying to escape.
Rise fear and nobody will even dream about escaping. :whistle::coffee:
Restoring affection is basically impossible.
That so?
I haven't ever tried to restore affection so i won't know. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe buy her a horse or some shit. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Why do you say affection doesn't matter? And what am I missing in the whole equation?
Well, because to me it never really mattered.
It doesn't affect anything i care about, once you break their will they will polish your dick every morning like good little sluts and do their chores in the house, that was always good enough for me. :whistle::coffee:

- Changed the "Too tired for exercises" feature. You can now execute training sessions while tired as long as your Stamina Points are 50+.
Oh! That seems like a better solution, indeed. :giggle::coffee:

Raw meat will now deplete with up to 3 units per day.
A future where we have spaceships but no freezers, is so sad. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

theres no air conditioning, dude
You ain't gonna tell me that we have spaceships but not even ordinary electric fans? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I mean come on, we even have NANO lights dude. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Is intelligence a factor in charm / manipulation?
If you learned a certain skill at the academy your int could give you +20 charm against people whose intelligence is less than 49.
You can also train your charm at the factory fairly easily. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Btw: MOR 8.1b
8.1b .

Also: "Frightening/Terrorizing a girl now has a 20% chance to lower her Willpower. "
Dang, i'll be very terrifying now. :sneaky::coffee:

Also this still happens: 1.png
Can we change the market so that even if you are over capacity, when you sell all, the market will only accept as much grub as it can contain at the moment? And the rest will simply remain in player's possession, like it should.
I really don't want to stand here and mash (sell 10) until i match the 7,5k just because the market will otherwise eat all of my grub. :sneaky::coffee:
Hm~ luckily this time i only need to sell like 2,5k only, plus i doubt this will be a big deal in the future due to the -25 when you are over 7,5k with the silo... yeah, i guess it's not that big of a deal. :whistle::coffee:

Compared house and market UI again, and there is still some difference not accounted for by the looks of it:
2.png 3.png
Just 1$ difference but difference nonetheless, perhaps house UI doesn't count that random roll market does every day?
Just a wild guess. :unsure::coffee: (I bribed bandits that affect prices btw, so this is clean price.)

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
you will get bonus to persuasion
Well, only if your INT is 70 or over. And that's not easy to get. I started with intelligence, read all Science, Academics and Medicine books and still had to take 3 courses to get there. If you don't start with Intelligence, it's impossible to archieve.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Ok, I played this game some time back and remember being able to furnish annex rooms. Is this option removed?

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Also-also, how accurate is reported output of points from books? Because I definitely got more than alledged maximum points once or twice. Another example - I tried to save scum for a maximum of 15 points from "Art of Pain" but never got more then 13 total, which makes me think that 13 is maximum, regardless of what the description says.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Also-also, how accurate is reported output of points from books? Because I definitely got more than alledged maximum points once or twice.
How much you get from books and courses in the academy depends on your intelligence.
Also, is there a way to unlock every screen for saving from?
Save from any screen? No.
Will likely mess up the game in some way.
Not that you need to, since autosave will save every day anyway. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: akselx

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
A couple questions. Does getting merc affection up to 100 do anything or will something be implemented later? Also, can you add ammo to sell at market along with weapons?

edit: nevermind about the ammo, I just noticed you already can sell, just never noticed the category before.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
A couple questions. Does getting merc affection up to 100 do anything or will something be implemented later? Also, can you add ammo to sell at market along with weapons?
It does. Affection is the Level Up Bar for Mercenaries. Affection 100 means you have hit the Soft Cap and they only get now less stronger with everything above it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Affection 100 means you have hit the Soft Cap and they only get now less stronger with everything above it.
Wait what?
Did i get that right? They get WEAKER when affection goes over 100?
That sounds so dumb. If affection is the level up bar then shouldn't they get stronger once they level up? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I think Grim needs to look at this, and while at it maybe rename "affection" to "experience." :sneaky::coffee:

PS: Anyone knows what's the hard cap on attributes? Or is there even one? :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
the recovery part of that framework is still a work in progress. however, when your release a slave, their variables will remain in the game for you to reactivate when the option is enabled.
Thanks for the explanation, nice to know it doesn't just remove them forever (at least not in the future).

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Wait what?
Did i get that right? They get WEAKER when affection goes over 100?
That sounds so dumb. If affection is the level up bar then shouldn't they get stronger once they level up? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I think Grim needs to look at this, and while at it maybe rename "affection" to "experience." :sneaky::coffee:

PS: Anyone knows what's the hard cap on attributes? Or is there even one? :whistle::coffee:
No you understand wrong. Soft cap (except in WoW) means at this point every point invested is giving you less and less for your work.
The following are not actual numbers but only serve as an example:
Where below Affection 100 with every Affection point their attributes increase by two, after Affection 100 for every point their attributes increase only by 1.

Here actual numbers again
This is even for your character but in training sessions. Where until 100 you are nearly guarenteed to get a point for each training you do, after 100 in an attribute or skill you need to do more and more training sessions to increase that attribute or skill.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Where below Affection 100 with every Affection point their attributes increase by two, after Affection 100 for every point their attributes increase only by 1.
Ah, that's what you meant. Okay, that's fine then. :giggle::coffee:
That "less stronger" part was a bit confusing is all.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes