SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I'm curious, how do you lower her willpower by taking her to dinner or horse riding?
No it's not for willpower, I said that I changed my plans and went for loving route. I needed to rise her affection and happiness, after a certain point, so she won't run away. Because after everytime I threaten her, or beat her, she was extremely angry, wanted to run away. Also, I'm not sure if it is a bug, but I couldn't even train main stats with her, when she was angry, even when she had fear around 10. Which is weird to me. So that's the reason :confused:
There is a hard cap on that, it seems. At some point it stops lowering their willpower.
So if you want to go below 0 you'll need to get rough.
Still, yeah, effective method when they have a lot of willpower. :whistle::coffee:
I don't need them to become "human shell", so I always keep 5-8 willpower in case of emergency, if I accidentally do something wrong and lower her willpower.

I think, when the Grim will add random generated slaves, this harsh methods must be adjusted. Because love route take time, and we don't need affectionate slaves (it's also bad for master mentality, I believe), we just need to break them fast, with the least expense of resources and sell them at good price.

Oh, I've nerfed that several times already. Maybe I need to give it another run.

The bath/shower events should be limitied though, 1-2 times per day. Not as many "as you want"? That is 1 time/day, per slave.
It may sound nitpicking, but I always wondered, how you can become extremely filthy just sitting at your home and reading books, for example? Maximum you will be sweaty, but it's not near around "filthy". If the player working in the factory or running around forest (Yes ♍VoidTraveler, I'm talking about hunting) it should degrade that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Because after everytime I threaten her, or beat her, she was extremely angry, wanted to run away.
That's what fear mechanic is for, rise it to 100 or more and they immediately forget all about running. Ez.
Then just grind their willpower into minus and done deal, you got yourself an obedient pet.
Never cared about their anger or affection, so long as they do as told that's good enough for me. :whistle::coffee:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
That's what fear mechanic is for, rise it to 100 or more and they immediately forget all about running. Ez.
Then just grind their willpower into minus and done deal, you got yourself an obedient pet.
Never cared about their anger or affection, so long as they do as told that's good enough for me. :whistle::coffee:
But you will need to maintain fear, isn't it? Plus affectionate slave more productive, like Rebecca who giving you her advices. Right, now I believe, this mechanic only good for random slaves. And as I said, values lower than 0 will erase their personality, (or something changed during the updates?:unsure:) so I don't do that.
But yeah, I understand what you're talking about, it just was my first time dealing with high willpower slave and first time using these new defiance and fear mechanics. So I was a virgin tyrant at that time :oops:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It may sound nitpicking, but I always wondered, how you can become extremely filthy just sitting at your home and reading books, for example? Maximum you will be sweaty, but it's not near around "filthy". If the player working in the factory or running around forest (Yes ♍VoidTraveler, I'm talking about hunting) it should degrade that way.
Well... dirt accumulates even if you do absolutely nothing while sitting at home.
Because humans constantly shed old, dead skin-cells you see. That's where about 40% of house dust comes from. :whistle::coffee:

But you will need to maintain fear, isn't it?
It's extremely easy, and it degrades slowly, you will nullify her willpower before your 100 fear hits 0 times two bruh. :whistle::coffee:
values lower than 0 will erase their personality
Good, i don't need personality, i need obedient dolls who will do as they're told. :whistle::coffee:
Heck, i'd totally go for androids instead of humans but i don't think we'll see those in this game. :whistle::coffee:
But yeah, I understand what you're talking about, it just was my first time dealing with high willpower slave and first time using these new defiance and fear mechanics. So I was a virgin tyrant at that time :oops:
No biggie, we're just talking.
Feel free to experiment with them, part of the fun 'n all. :giggle::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: SharkVampire

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Oh, I've nerfed that several times already. Maybe I need to give it another run.

The bath/shower events should be limitied though, 1-2 times per day. Not as many "as you want"? That is 1 time/day, per slave.
I was only able to get it 1 per day total. switching slaves did not reset it.
also, I found out it gives terrible results compared to sex. they get lots of anger and resentment from it, while with sex you can just give them orgasms to make sure they like it.

So rather than an exploit, I find myself never bothering to bath with the slaves. Even if they were happy to have sex with me, so long as their willpower is positive the results of the bath tend to be bad

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Well... dirt accumulates even if you do absolutely nothing while sitting at home.
Because humans constantly shed old, dead skin-cells you see. That's where about 40% of house dust comes from. :whistle::coffee:
Ok, I won't argue with that, it's not that a big deal anyway. It's just probably I'm a wrong one and don't notice obvious, when I don't shower for few days, because too tired, but still don't find myself filthy, even though I didn't do any hard physical work. And some people sweating more than others, it's also a thing.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ok, I won't argue with that, it's not that a big deal anyway. It's just probably I'm a wrong one and don't notice obvious, when I don't shower for few days, because too tired, but still don't find myself filthy, even though I didn't do any hard physical work. And some people sweating more than others, it's also a thing.
Actually you can efficiently bypass washing your ass often if you change clothes often instead, your body rubs the dirt on them and if you swap them often enough you'll be relatively clean. Sort of a life-hack. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Haha

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Good, i don't need personality, i need obedient dolls who will do as they're told. :whistle::coffee:
Heck, i'd totally go for androids instead of humans but i don't think we'll see those in this game. :whistle::coffee:
In that case, you need a dog, not humans. They also help you with hunting. Or you want your slaves to wear dog collars and bring you duck's in their mouth? :D

Actually you can efficiently bypass washing your ass often if you change clothes often instead, your body rubs the dirt on them and if you swap them often enough you'll be relatively clean. Sort of a life-hack. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Nice one, I remember that :)

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
In that case, you need a dog, not humans. They also help you with hunting.
Too boring, normal dogs are for normies. If we're going for an actual pet i'd like something more exotic, like one of those Raanan lizards, maybe we could tame one in the future? What do you think boss? GD-studios

Or you want your slaves to wear dog collars and bring you duck's in their mouth? :D
Nah, not into that, although wait... could be fun actually to walk a disobedient bitch on a leash in town, maybe even let some guys use her as punishment. :unsure::coffee:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I was only able to get it 1 per day total. switching slaves did not reset it.
also, I found out it gives terrible results compared to sex. they get lots of anger and resentment from it, while with sex you can just give them orgasms to make sure they like it.

So rather than an exploit, I find myself never bothering to bath with the slaves. Even if they were happy to have sex with me, so long as their willpower is positive the results of the bath tend to be bad
Well, at that time Rebecca was extremely against any sexual advances from my side, so only after I lowered her willpower bellow 30 I could seduce her properly. It also was a problem, because she still was angry because of me. So bath it's normal way to lower their willpower, if you can't engage in sex yet, or if you just want quickly lower willpower of your old slave, who raised it because of "advocate" slave with high willpower. Like it was with Rebecca, who just joined in my house.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, at that time Rebecca was extremely against any sexual advances from my side, so only after I lowered her willpower bellow 30 I could seduce her properly. It also was a problem, because she still was angry because of me. So bath it's normal way to lower their willpower, if you can't engage in sex yet, or if you just want quickly lower willpower of your old slave, who raised it because of "advocate" slave with high willpower. Like it was with Rebecca, who just joined in my house.
Lowering willpower in the bath comes with massive affection losses and anger though.
As for her refusing sex... just ask again.

Do not bother with seduction. (although maybe it can help on your first slave if your skills are super low)
Just do normal tone sex requests. if they say no, respect it.
If they say yes go with cowgirl position and give them a string of orgasms (5 to 8 per session).
each orgasm gives:
* -1 anger
* very high chance of +1 affection
* +1 preference towards vaginal sex (a hidden variable that is added to every attempt to get them to agree to sex, as well as improve their orgasms)

You can also blue ball yourself by ending session just before you cum, so you can chain the attempts. But that is not even required.
After 4 or so sessions you got +20 to +30 affection AND the same amount bonus to vaginal preference. Together it means you are basically guaranteed sex. So you can now switch to hard missionary with dominant tone and after 4 more sessions switch to sadistic. Now their willpower will be dropping, and dropping fast. And at the same time they are gaining affection instead of losing a ton of it like the shower does.

I hear an even faster route is to just leave them tied up in the dungeon and abuse them until they break. Haven't really tried that.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I hear an even faster route is to just leave them tied up in the dungeon and abuse them until they break. Haven't really tried that.
It's true, also effective.
You put them in bondage and whip their ass until pain is 10 then leave em to cook for a while, then come back and repeat.
This way you can grind down their willpower but you also need to watch their stamina or they might croak.
Need to feed them every day and keep an eye on stamina, letting them out to restore it from time to time. :whistle::coffee:
This route makes them very angri and very un-affectionate. Obviously. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
But yeah, who cares.
Anger will eventually be restored by house upgrades and affection i never given a crap about anyway since it doesn't seem to affect anything that mattered to me. :unsure::coffee:

I haven't completely explored this route though, because my flagellation and copulation skills aren't up to stack yet.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's true, also effective.
You put them in bondage and whip their ass until pain is 10 then leave em to cook for a while, then come back and repeat.
This way you can grind down their willpower but you also need to watch their stamina or they might croak.
Need to feed them every day and keep an eye on stamina, letting them out to restore it from time to time. :whistle::coffee:
This route makes them very angri and very un-affectionate. Obviously. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
But yeah, who cares.
Anger will eventually be restored by house upgrades and affection i never given a crap about anyway since it doesn't seem to affect anything that mattered to me. :unsure::coffee:
Does sex not solve the anger and affection issues once you break their will?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Does sex not solve the anger and affection issues once you break their will?
Perhaps but to be honest i don't fuck them often, i'm sure if you wanted to you could restore affection as well after you break them, with restaurants or whatever... But i never saw the need to bother. :whistle::coffee:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Lowering willpower in the bath comes with massive affection losses and anger though.
As for her refusing sex... just ask again.

Do not bother with seduction. (although it can help if your skills are very low)
Just do normal tone sex requests. if they say no, respect it.
If they say yes go with cowgirl position and give them a string of orgasms (5 to 8 per session).
each orgasm gives:
* -1 anger
* very high chance of +1 affection
* +1 preference towards vaginal sex (a hidden variable that is added to every attempt to get them to agree to sex, as well as improve their orgasms)

You can also blue ball yourself by ending session just before you cum, so you can chain the attempts. But that is not even required.
After 4 or so sessions you got +20 to +30 affection AND the same amount bonus to vaginal preference. Together it means you are basically guaranteed sex. So you can now switch to hard missionary with dominant tone and after 4 more sessions switch to sadistic. Now their willpower will be dropping, and dropping fast. And at the same time they are gaining affection instead of losing a ton of it like the shower does.

That's interesting insight you're giving. I don't remember circumstances with Rebecca's training, but I quickly refused the idea with suggesting sex. I remember there was 1 successful attempt and I even did it in cowgirl position, but she still got only 1(?) orgasm. Probably she had bad views about vaginal sex and that's why she didn't enjoy it that much. I used seduce, because you can build arousal to extreme values, so you can not only improve happiness, but also can improve disposition to any type of sex after you initiate it. Well, I'm sure there are many tactics to come, how effectively train them. It's good when a game has many ways of playing it, depending on the player's preferred play-style. Anyway, thanks for the tips.

Edit. Ah, I remembered. She was refusing to sex too often, and it was hard to build her arousal, even in cowgirl position she asked few times to stop it. That's why I changed my tactic.

Perhaps but to be honest i don't fuck them often, i'm sure if you wanted to you could restore affection as well after you break them, with restaurants or whatever... But i never saw the need to bother. :whistle::coffee:
Of course, you don't. Too busy hunting, I guess? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: HereandNow2022

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Of course, you don't. Too busy hunting, I guess? :D
Not only hunting lately, i hunt a lot only in the beginning when i start a new game.
Later it slows down a bit, and will probably slow down more due to market now having limit on how much food it can be loaded with.

Then there's factory, which offers charm and stealth level-ups and lots of merch to steal, some bandits are in need of face-removal, quests to do, certain lady to double-team with my merc to lvl up my copulation, stats to grind at home and merch to grind into useful stuff.
Almost finished collecting 200.000$ to make my first serious investment, too.
I'm a busy man. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's interesting insight you're giving. I don't remember circumstances with Rebecca's training, but I quickly refused the idea with suggesting sex. I remember there was 1 successful attempt and I even did it in cowgirl position, but she still got only 1(?) orgasm. Probably she had bad views about vaginal sex and that's why she didn't enjoy it that much. I used seduce, because you can build arousal to extreme values, so you can not only improve happiness, but also can improve disposition to any type of sex after you initiate it. Well, I'm sure there are many tactics to come, how effectively train them. It's good when a game has many ways of playing it, depending on the player's preferred play-style. Anyway, thanks for the tips.

Edit. Ah, I remembered. She was refusing to sex too often, and it was hard to build her arousal, even in cowgirl position she asked few times to stop it. That's why I changed my tactic.
hmm, interesting. was she your first slave? it sounds like a combination of low sex skill and maybe her own personal dislike for sex combined to make her into a difficult customer, so to speak.
In such cases I prioritize another slave to git gud. Remember to set your rolls to 1d100, as that means there is a 5% chance to raise your skill by 1 point every time you do something. such as raising manipulate by asking for sex

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes