• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Rushing to Aria is generally unwise, but in your current predicament you could send her to the arena, where she would generate a healthy sum. After you build up your adobe and stats you could bring her back and start the arduous journey of breaking or seducing her.
Hmmm yeah I didn't think about the arena. I guess I'll try that and see where this goes, thanks.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Aria is very easy if you go the affection route. It's because the game is very badly balanced for the punishment route. Even for less difficult girls like Rebecca the time you would have to spend trying to break her through punishment and forced bondage is pretty long, even basic things like threaten result in a heavy affection loss and that is when you pass the manipulation check. Unfortunately the chance to do anything depends heavily on the affection. Basically no matter what you do breaking the slaves using logic and psychology doesn't work in this game, you have to know exactly what actions will give results and what actions to avoid.

On the other hand if you go the affection route you can zero Aria's willpower in few days, you only need a combat party capable of doing her quest, simp some money at the end and you can go seduction, raise some arousal, dominate-> get undressed, abort, inventory->wear something, repeat until she's out of stamina.

Last edited:
Reactions: SharkVampire

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Hi guys,

This seems like a very interesting game, but looking over the pictures it seems that it features women with - in my opinion - quiet petite body shapes. Are there some options for guys that like more curvy gals with bigger boobs and rounder derrières?

Thx and keep up the good work
There are no BBW renders in the game at the moment, but the nutrition mechanism allows to overfeed your slaves in case you really wish. Apart from rations there are candy bowls and chocolate bars to buy and give to the slaves. It is quite possible to make the girls into hefty mommas with certain punitive restrictions for their abilities in fighting. Some combinations of the latest slave traits make weight gain pretty easy for slaves. With lavish daily rations and occasional secret (or not quite so secret) overeating they gain weight on their own albeit slowly.

Nothing prevents players from having functional big girls as slaves. Picturing them along one's tastes takes some imagination though, since there are no ready images for them. GD mentioned he/she/they might later have some graphics for fatties when there is time for those - or so I wanted to understand the message.

Feb 25, 2018
When you release a slave from their contract at high affection, they mention that if you can find them again, they'll come back (at least Rebecca does, haven't tried it out with anyone else). Can you actually find them again, or is this just added flavor to the dialogue?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Is this prostitution focused?
good thing about MoR is more than just single focus.. be investor local business(future update or tier4+) prostitution running a organize brothel and with product is your Slave where you be given a tools to.. discpline or condition them tune to your like.. or just go gun blazing buy / own a lot slave(future update currently 7slave own)

p,.s join support Dev Grimduck very active with update and Tons active discord community with a lot of suggestion,

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
be investor local business(future update or tier4+)
You can already invest in some places in v8.1, they unlock once you hit 10.000 influence.
Together they will net you 1.100$ per day, but require large money injection first.
I am nearing 200.000$ for my first serious investment, just waiting for Grim to post dem fixes for market. :whistle::coffee:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
You can already invest in some places in v8.1, they unlock once you hit 10.000 influence.
Together they will net you 1.100$ per day, but require large money injection first.
I am nearing 200.000$ for my first serious investment, just waiting for Grim to post dem fixes for market. :whistle::coffee:
well smarty pant i don't want say " be big investor NOW! is choice! " and he join than be crush said been scam! why i stated(future update)

Preceptor

Jul 25, 2018
Guys I'm facing a bug, I think. Or perhaps a feature, I don't know. If any of you guys know, please tell me. I've been training some of my slaves to fight. First I trained lovisa, raised her melee to 100, then I tried raising her strength to 100 but when I reached 60 It just stops raising, the girl goes with me to train and nothing displays for her training, just my character's. At first I thought it was a maximum for the character but I never found anywhere describing this. Then I started training Juno and she stopped training melee at 24 (wtf...), the same bug(or feature?).
Can someone please explain what is happening? Is there a maximum attribute for some characters? Or is it a bug?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Aria is very easy if you go the affection route. It's because the game is very badly balanced for the punishment route. Even for less difficult girls like Rebecca the time you would have to spend trying to break her through punishment and forced bondage is pretty long, even basic things like threaten result in a heavy affection loss and that is when you pass the manipulation check. Unfortunately the chance to do anything depends heavily on the affection. Basically no matter what you do breaking the slaves using logic and psychology doesn't work in this game, you have to know exactly what actions will give results and what actions to avoid.

On the other hand if you go the affection route you can zero Aria's willpower in few days, you only need a combat party capable of doing her quest, simp some money at the end and you can go seduction, raise some arousal, dominate-> get undressed, abort, inventory->wear something, repeat until she's out of stamina.
Well I do agree about punishment route, for now it's just not worth it. The new mechanic defiance and fear was supposed to change things, but still, love route is simply outmatching it in every aspect. The girls, won't run away, you can leave them be and don't need to constantly maintain their mood in case they decide to do something stupid etc. I didn't play much using harsh methods, but when I got Rebecca, I didn't want to go easy on her, so I decided to test new mechanics. For the sake of role-play, I wanted to teach her a lesson and didn't want to abuse game mechanics. Even though, I broke her willpower in the end, it still took me much more time, than it would be with love route. The thing is, I dropped the idea to constantly harass her and started to bring her on dinners, and even arranged horse riding with top gear. And after I started to do that way, I lowered her willpower really quick. So yeah, it's need to be heavily balanced. I didn't get Aria, because I didn't want to grind for this ridiculous 75k, but I hope at the time new content come, harsh route will be rebalanced, so I could use different methods with her.

Speaking of abusing game mechanics, I think the event with bathing with slave is one of them. You can go bath almost as many times, as you want. Using dominant option, you lower slave willpower pretty quick. It's almost ridiculous how I managed to lower the willpower of almost all of my slaves just by making them scrub me :D

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Speaking of abusing game mechanics, I think the event with bathing with slave is one of them. You can go bath almost as many times, as you want. Using dominant option, you lower slave willpower pretty quick. It's almost ridiculous how I managed to lower the willpower of almost all of my slaves just by making them scrub me
There is a hard cap on that, it seems. At some point it stops lowering their willpower.
So if you want to go below 0 you'll need to get rough.
Still, yeah, effective method when they have a lot of willpower. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: SharkVampire

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Worked for me pretty well, take Aria with you, leave the city, go as far as possible until you see an anchor icon, Corazon Gorge should appear as your destination. Both Lake City and New Tokyo destinations are still disabled, but the Corazon one works.

Reactions: GD-studios

Hakim69

Mar 28, 2019
Worked for me pretty well, take Aria with you, leave the city, go as far as possible until you see an anchor icon, Corazon Gorge should appear as your destination. Both Lake City and New Tokyo destinations are still disabled, but the Corazon one works.
ty

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
The thing is, I dropped the idea to constantly harass her and started to bring her on dinners, and even arranged horse riding with top gear. And after I started to do that way, I lowered her willpower really quick.
I'm curious, how do you lower her willpower by taking her to dinner or horse riding?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Speaking of abusing game mechanics, I think the event with bathing with slave is one of them. You can go bath almost as many times, as you want. Using dominant option, you lower slave willpower pretty quick. It's almost ridiculous how I managed to lower the willpower of almost all of my slaves just by making them scrub me :D
Oh, I've nerfed that several times already. Maybe I need to give it another run.

The bath/shower events should be limitied though, 1-2 times per day. Not as many "as you want"? That is 1 time/day, per slave.

Reactions: JaxMan and mrttao

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The bath/shower events should be limitied though, 1-2 times per day. Not as many "as you want"? That is 1 time/day, per slave.
You can wash with em about 1-2 times per day if i remember right yeah, and during each wash they can scrub you and you can scrub them, that's about -2 willpower per day, which is plenty to degrade their willpower to next to nothing fairly quick while also losing nothing in exchange. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: JaxMan

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
You can wash with em about 1-2 times per day if i remember right yeah, and during each wash they can scrub you and you can scrub them, that's about -2 willpower per day, which is plenty to downgrade their willpower to next to nothing while losing nothing in exchange. :whistle::coffee:
Alright. I'll see if it needs some additional balancing. Scrubbing one's filthy Master is supposed to be very degrading, though. :p

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes