♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Was the player's portrait options cmpletely changed since 7.9
Seems like it, and i like the change to be honest. :giggle::coffee:
Edit: On that note, which starts do people prefer? I tend to go soldier all the way, since it gives me a pretty good combat stat.
All this seems to do is make me known to a couple of other veterans around town.
Does anybody go scientist or doctor? What does that change for you?
I begin as a scientist that survived a deadly attack on an expedition.
It looks like this:
1.png (Click on it to get larger view.)
This allows me to take full advantage from academy courses, and skill books afterwards.
But i also favor survival a lot, i spend a lot of time in the field, hunting.
So in the end i end up as some sort of scientist-turned-explorer.
Which suits me just fine. :whistle::coffee:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Was the player's portrait options cmpletely changed since 7.9, or am I just getting diffrent options due to picking a diffrent starting choices?

The new ones are kind of a big step down. I look like a fuccboi.

Edit: On that note, which starts do people prefer? I tend to go soldier all the way, since it gives me a pretty good combat stat.
All this seems to do is make me known to a couple of other veterans around town.

There will eventually be a large palette of avatars to freely choose from, I just need to render another dozen or so.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Seems like it, and i like the change to be honest. :giggle::coffee:

I begin as a scientist that survived a deadly attack on an expedition.
It looks like this:
View attachment 1995050 (Click on it to get larger view.)
This allows me to take full advantage from academy courses, and skill books afterwards.
But i also favor survival a lot, i spend a lot of time in the field, hunting.
So in the end i end up as some sort of scientist-turned-explorer.
Which suits me just fine. :whistle::coffee:
I partly understand why you so fond of hunting. Unlike other works, it's not mandatory and you can do it whatever you feel like it. And when the world will be expanded, it might be really interesting to hunt some dangerous beast, like, you know, in monster hunter.

I guess, in the next update, we can become a doctor when the Medical facility will be added (or it would be place where you install implants). The doctor profession should be interesting, especially with events that will require not only dice rolls but the player decisions as well. I just wish these shifts were optional, so it won't feel like real life work, lol. Otherwise, hunting is our choice, and not only for beasts :cool::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I partly understand why you so fond of hunting. Unlike other works, it's not mandatory and you can do it whatever you feel like it. And when the world will be expanded, it might be really interesting to hunt some dangerous beast, like, you know, in monster hunter.

I guess, in the next update, we can become a doctor when the Medical facility will be added (or it would be place where you install implants). The doctor profession should be interesting, especially with events that will require not only dice rolls but the player decisions as well. I just wish these shifts were optional, so it won't feel like real life work, lol. Otherwise, hunting is our choice, and not only for beasts :cool::coffee:
I just like discovery and exploration. A lot. :whistle::coffee:
To travel where no one had traveled before, to see things no one had seen before, to understand what no one even tried to understand before. That is what thrills me the most, all those new experiences. :giggle::coffee:

So what i want in order to accomplish that on Raana?
An ability to survive, which i get from hunting. I'd rather they become my dinner, than i become theirs, see? :sneaky::coffee:
And the ability to efficiently analyze and process new information as i find new places and things, which is where science comes in.
Both give me the skills i want the most, and then some.

Been also training stealth lately, but it's damn hard.
The only place you can train it in is the factory after all, and every time you fail you get booted from it for 20 days.
But well, i'll persevere, i always get what i want if i really feel like putting my mind to getting it. :giggle::coffee:

Speaking about medicine, it, too, will be useful knowledge to have.
I already benefit from it as it enhances the efficiency of stims which heal 10hp more if medicine is 40+.
Will be interesting to see those implants, too. And maybe to train my medicine skill further while at it. :whistle::coffee:

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
I would love to see hotkeys beeing implemented. Specifically in combat as it can get kinda tiresome for my mouse-hand when doing a lot of combat encounters.
Would be a lot easier and more comfortable if we could have something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Also a "loot all" button. Since there's never really any point in not looting everything.

Last edited:

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
... just to make sure im understanding correctly, jealously between what entities are you referring to?
Any jealousy by anyone at all for any reason. I have no tolerance for it. If I can't tolerate it IRL it's certainly not going to be something I endure in a game that's supposed to be fun.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

Scientist is better when you go sugar daddy. Higher intelligence makes easier to learn charm & manipulation, the academy pays a healthy sum to support all candy, dates & bling to the girls and it's a good way to get influence when you're not soaking in the blood of all those uncivilized bandits. Oh, and assigning the girls as professors is a borderline broken passive source of income & influence.

Right now doctor doesn't offer much, but it's likely to change when the hospital opens up.

Jun 10, 2022
Was the player's portrait options cmpletely changed since 7.9, or am I just getting diffrent options due to picking a diffrent starting choices?

The new ones are kind of a big step down. I look like a fuccboi.

I go intellect to start teaching right off the bat. Combat skill get trained up when training slaves for combat in the evening, lecture during the day for cash.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Would it be difficult to add a summary page at beginning of day that shows the change of attributes and general skills for each female from previous day? It would be nice to see any changes that are happening outside direct training or education that the MC does personally. There are a lot of activities that you can assign that can increase values, i.e when one is a student or training at the arena or even working at store. Especially if the activity affects multiple attributes or skills. Not to sound too lazy, but I don't really want to keep track all that manually, I end up missing changes or I'm constantly looking at the stats page for each girl to see if anything changed.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
You have stims you can buy and use to heal your hp, if that's what you're asking. :whistle::coffee:
yh i know of that but that was not possible during fights? havent played for a while but was it possible to heal your allies during fights also? dying too much even with the high tier mercs

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
yh i know of that but that was not possible during fights? havent played for a while but was it possible to heal your allies during fights also? dying too much even with the high tier mercs
No, healing in a fight is still not possible.
And i'm not sure if it ever will be. But combat will eventually be revamped, so maybe it will become easier for you then. :whistle::coffee:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Why is Aria listed at $75,000 at the slave market when the game says I need at least $35,000?
The price is 35,000 as long as one still can't buy her. When the purchase comes possible there has happened a quite moderate and completely understandable rise of 40,000. Wild guesses:
- someone got greedy
- Ralph Derwin is a nitwit
- House Kymanto needs more money for Mr. Kiduro's new yacht
- prohibitive pricing

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes