cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
*sigh*

we are going to have to find a permanent solution for this. no matter how much room GD-studios codes in, ppl are going to demand more room as long as they feel like they have to get rid of a girl to get more girls.

I dont even know how the fuck you guys are going to react when the randomly generated slaves goes in. its gonna be fucking endless. its never going to be enough room.
it just feels pointless to sell them. i mean i'm supposed to train and invest into a girl so i can... sell her to get enough money to buy a different girl to rinse and repeat? it's not like i can do many things with that much money. or at least i haven't found any (first time playing btw). assigning them to jobs plus the loot from quests/general killing of mooks is more than enough profit.

regarding the generated slaves, i assume they wont have custom models and speech and screens for activities as current girls do(well only some do, but the rest are planned to as far as i'm aware), or they'll just have generic samey ones based on a personality type or some shit. much easier to treat them as a commodity that way.

either way i don't want to force anyone to pander to me specifically(and i don't have the means to do that anyways), just discussing some thoughts on my experience with the game.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Folks in Ikaanos are supposed to be productive. Productive, indeed, when my Ikaanos dwelling MC needs 18 minutes to get out of his own house and 6 to get back in case he forgot something (like half of his team, his own head or such). I am an old man with serious ailments and I get out of my lair in 30 seconds. My MC probably gets lost in his own home a dozen times while leaving.

Having a bath takes about one hour from my MC, twice that much when there's a slave included. Asking a short and simple question and getting answered takes easily half on hour - so I suppose there's something peculiar happening on Raana. People are losing more than only their atomics there - they are robbed off from half of their lives or more without realizing it.

No amount of new annex-rooms for extra slave girls will help much until this peculiar passing of time on Raana is solved, methinks. The problem isn't lack of space but inefficient time-management.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I dont even know how the fuck you guys are going to react when the randomly generated slaves goes in. its gonna be fucking endless. its never going to be enough room.
I imagine our dear dev will have to build more pylons. :cool::coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Folks in Ikaanos are supposed to be productive. Productive, indeed, when my Ikaanos dwelling MC needs 18 minutes to get out of his own house and 6 to get back in case he forgot something (like half of his team, his own head or such). I am an old man with serious ailments and I get out of my lair in 30 seconds. My MC probably gets lost in his own home a dozen times while leaving.

Having a bath takes about one hour from my MC, twice that much when there's a slave included. Asking a short and simple question and getting answered takes easily half on hour - so I suppose there's something peculiar happening on Raana. People are losing more than only their atomics there - they are robbed off from half of their lives or more without realizing it.

No amount of new annex-rooms for extra slave girls will help much until this peculiar passing of time on Raana is solved, methinks. The problem isn't lack of space but inefficient time-management.
Good point, time distributions could use adjustment. :giggle::coffee:

i like this idea.
Could even modify the arena to add an entire separate challenge tree based on that idea.
Various combat-suitable chicks of various difficulty will be displayed there, and could be challenged to a fight.
And it will work similarly, namely:
Player bets money, and the ladies bet their bodies. :whistle::coffee:

But this probably best to come after the combat revamp, for maximum fun. :cool::coffee:

Reactions: SharkVampire

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
It is literally called "masters of raana". raana is the world, and "masters" refers to "people who own slaves". You play as a master.
This is a slave-management game.
That's your take, I read "masters of raana" as raana is the world and "masters" are the people who run the world. Unless the dev tells me otherwise that it won't be part of his game, my player's goal is to become one of them, perhaps the only one to rule.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
*sigh*

we are going to have to find a permanent solution for this. no matter how much room GD-studios codes in, ppl are going to demand more room as long as they feel like they have to get rid of a girl to get more girls.

I believe Grim mentioned being able to buy other properties at some point, if people wouldn't be so impatient they should have other spaces available later. Though, even then there will still be people griping.

Reactions: Gato21

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
from SubscribeStar ( )

Version 0.8.0.1 has been released!

This is a big hotfix with a lot of extra content and other tweaks. It's fully save game compatible with 0.7.8+.

In addition to a new dynamic food system, for those who like to play as traders/survivalists, there's also almost 40 new renders that bring the Tier2+ slave close to completion. Her bondage stool pics will be ready for the 0.8.0.2 update, but all her sexual renders and most of her rack scenes are now done.

You can read the full changelog .

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
for those who like to play as traders/survivalists
Yikes. *hides in a forest* :sneaky::coffee:
Explorers, too, but not quite yet since explorers guild is not here yet.
I hope joining Kymanto won't conflict with explorers guild, because i'd totally join explorers guild instead of a slaver guild. :whistle::coffee:
If people want to go straight to logs:
Also apparently public 8.1 is available too:

Void goes spelunking in 8.1, the results:

*I like how gardening is now 10% when you learn at the academy, thanks Grim. :giggle::coffee:

*Not being able to train physical because of being tired sure stings though, now you will have to pick training OR doing something that tires you out. Actually wait i think i can switch to training first and then doing tiring activities.. but won't be able to do just any of them.
Factory for example goes out of the window since you can only register for work there in the morning.
Yarr, diz will stretch some things aight. :unsure::coffee:
I like how you are forcibly ejected from the training screen if you reach the point when you are tired during the training. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

*Shit just realized i have 9000 food because there was no famine for a real long-ass time and silo can only contain 7,5k
Damn, that's a lot of grub going to waste, i guess i have no choice but to dump it for cheap. :rolleyes::coffee:
Also another thing, what about unprocessed food? Will storing raw meat stay unlimited? Or it counts toward the 7.5k limit? :unsure::coffee:

*So apparently there might be a bug, rations don't seem to deplete even though i am waaay over the 7,5k capacity allowed by silo.
I guess my grub is safe for now huh? :ROFLMAO::coffee: Tested it a couple of times and yeah, seem like food doesn't -25 every day like it should when you're over the capacity. :whistle::coffee:

*May have noticed something weird with market price going on, the "bandit scourge" thing might be decreasing the price of food instead of increasing it. :unsure::coffee: I hope that was a hallucination but i'll mention it just in case.
Also, this: 1.png 2.png (Click on them to view full size.)
As you can see, house UI and market UI show quite the difference. :unsure::coffee:
Seems like the ui in the house shows the wrong market price.

Also apparently you can sell all of your stock anyway, even though there is supposed to be a limit: 3.png
I'm glad i had the idea to test this, i have a feelin' someone is going to be doing a lot of market fixing soon. :sneaky::coffee:
Since there is still no buy button that allows you to buy more than 1 ration, i won't be testing what happens if you buy all the market stock, obviously, no way i'm gonna be clicking this sh3t so many times lol. So, maybe you should check that on your own, just in case. :whistle::coffee:

=============

I guess i'll call it a day here, cheers. :cool::coffee:

Last edited:

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Version 0.8.4
- Jealousy and Attention frameworks. More interactions between slaves in your household. Sweetheart variable that may cause additional jealousy (declaring love to too many slaves could have side effects).
Needs to be optional. I will refuse to play the game if there's jealousy. There's not one single thing one of the girls could do that would make me less interested in her than to be jealous. IRL I have absolutely ZERO tolerance for jealousy of any kind for any reason in any context from any person. Period. I'm utterly inflexible about it.

Reactions: Raiden1977

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Got my first BJ from a happy and friendly Aria after 7 days of being nice. I have a suspicion she might just displace Averil as my favorite.

Jun 10, 2022
Needs to be optional. I will refuse to play the game if there's jealousy. There's not one single thing one of the girls could do that would make me less interested in her than to be jealous. IRL I have absolutely ZERO tolerance for jealousy of any kind for any reason in any context from any person. Period. I'm utterly inflexible about it.
It is optional. You can sell the slave.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

Version 0.8.0.1 has been released!

This is a big hotfix with a lot of extra content and other tweaks. It's fully save game compatible with 0.7.8+.
In addition to a new dynamic food system, for those who like to play as traders/survivalists, there's also almost 40 new renders that bring the Tier2+ slave close to completion. Her bondage stool pics will be ready for the 0.8.0.2 update, but all her sexual renders and most of her rack scenes are now done.

You can read the full changelog .

NOTE!
With this update, I'm also introducing an easier download structure that makes it more convenient for me to correct critical bugs and launch smaller updates on the fly. There are no longer three different archives – everyone downloads the public version (which contains the complete pic and sound library) and those with a Tier subscription just pull their html file from either the Tier2+ or the Tier4+ SSA post/Discord channel and replace it with the one in the public download archive.
If anyone needs help with settings things up, don't hesitate to PM me or send a message in your Tier channel on Discord!

(REMOVED CAUSE GRIM DIDNT WANT IT POSTED HERE YET)

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Version 0.8.0.1

This is a big hotfix for the 0.8 version that also includes a lot of new content and other tweaks.

Released: August 19th 2022

Contents
1 Gameplay changes
2 Dialogue and slave-related content
3 New debug menu
4 New dynamic food system
5 Food storage
6 Bug fixes
7 Art

Gameplay changes
Selling Merchandise with either a Manipulate or Charm value above 89 will now give you one extra $1 per unit.
Assigning Mai-Lynn to your fully upgraded Garden will now provide you with an additional 2 rations per day. She'll also use gardening tools more efficiently.
Raised the increase chance for Domestic and Gardening with 200-300% if a slave is assigned to the Domestics program at the Academy.
You can now sell Merchandise, Pelts and Rations in lots of 10.
Added bonus to Allowances if a slave is Materalistic.
The DX salesman will no longer offer food rations during famines.
Added in-game descriptions to what Allowances actually do.
Freezing age will now display an "age is frozen" text instead of the birthday count down.
You can no longer engage in physical training sessions if you're Tired.
The price for building the annex has been lowered to $7,000.
There's no longer any age requirements for assigning girls as lecturers at the Academy.

Dialogue and slave-related content
Added 300 lines of unique dialogue for various bondage events.

New debug menu
All clear/debug buttons have been moved to a separate menu to avoid clutter and accidental clicking (Actions and Events > Debug).

This menu now also contains the fix for those who didn't give Aria's rebellion any cash - which means her quest wouldn't progress properly. Clicking that button and then talking to Aria will immediately advance her quest to the next stage. Note that this button will unfortunately be active if you return home to resupply while fighting the prison guards. In that case, DO NOT press this button before clearing the prison and saving the rebels!

New dynamic food system
The business of buying and selling food now demands more strategy, but can also provide a good yield for those who prepare and invest properly.

Famines can no longer be over in just a couple of days. A famine event will instead roll a random (hidden) number between 10 to 65 - which determines how many days it'll last.
There's a new random roll each day that determines the cost of food rations (3 or 4). This value is then further modified by various events - scourges, famines etc.
Redhaven Market now has a pool of rations - that dynamically depletes and rebuilds itself. This pool will also be affected by the amount of rations the MC sells to the market.
Redhaven Market starts to sell of more food rations after hitting 5,000 - causing the number to slowly decrease itself.
Redhaven market has a market cap (7,500). When reaching this cap, you can no longer sell rations to the market. The salesmen will however deplete this volume relatively quickly - down to 5,000.
The market pool depletes very quickly during famines and somewhat faster during scourges.
The price for selling and buying food will dynamically increase if the market pool is very low (below 250) or the opposite if it's above 5,000.
Auto buying rations will be much more expensive if Redhaven Market's food supply drops to 0 or below.

Food storage
The MC can store a maximum of 2,500 rations in his home. If he exceeds this amount, rations start to spoil - (-25 per day).
The MC can build a food storage silo/room that increases his maximum amount to 7,500. Exceeding this amount will lower rations with -25 per day. The silo has a maintenance cost of $10/day.

Bug fixes
Fixed a major bug that would permanently remove the option to assign a slave to a job if you deleted or transferred another slave to the arena while she was active with that assignment.
Fixed a major bug that would freeze Aria's quest and wouldn't let you travel back to Corazon without her assigned as a follower if you never gave her rebellion any gold.
Fixed a bug that would display the wrong hunting pool at Corazon Gorge.
Fixed a bug that would display a birthday in "NaN days".
Fixed a bug that would freeze the Tutorial for new players.
Fixed a bug that would make titles unassignable (there's now a Reset Titles! button in your home interaction menus that you can click once to reset any possible bugs from earlier saves).
Fixed various vendor requirements not displaying properly.
Fixed various vendor business name display errors in MoR Enhanced.
Fixed a bug that would display a Happiness increase to slaves while out hunting, even if they weren't assigned to the party.
Fixed a bug that would let a slave have endless birthdays if you froze her age on her birthday.
Fixed a bug that would assign only random traits to the Tier2+ slave.
Fixed a bug that would display "$pnames" instead of "Raana's".
Fixed a bug that would let you place an endless amount of poison vials in the drinking water beneath the space hulk fortress in Kasey's park.
Fixed a bug that would display an incorrect pronoun when having female mercenaries in your troop.
Fixed a bug that would give the wrong girl Defiance if not showing up for a morning blowjob.
Art
Added 16 sex scenes to Tier2+ slave (completed).
Added 20 bondage scenes to Tier2+ slave (the rack).
Added 1 dining scene to Tier2+ slave.
Added 1 memory scene to Lovisa + an additional story (camping trip with Mr. Robert - anecdote, single dinner).
Added 1 memory scene to Caitlin (lesbian encounter - anecdote, single dinner).

Reactions: Gato21

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
... just to make sure im understanding correctly, jealously between what entities are you referring to?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Got my first BJ from a happy and friendly Aria after 7 days of being nice. I have a suspicion she might just displace Averil as my favorite.
side note: if you want your girls to show up to the morning BJ consistently, raise their $likeoral value to above 70(ish? think?). you can do this by having them give you blowjobs and orgasm at the same time. at $likeoral over 70, even if they have high willpower and low affection, they will still show up.

I THINK. im too tired to pull up the code atm.

Reactions: jsmith27x

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Yikes. *hides in a forest* :sneaky::coffee:
Explorers, too, but not quite yet since explorers guild is not here yet.
I hope joining Kymanto won't conflict with explorers guild, because i'd totally join explorers guild instead of a slaver guild. :whistle::coffee:
If people want to go straight to logs:
Also apparently public 8.1 is available too: Mega

Void goes spelunking in 8.1, the results:

*I like how gardening is now 10% when you learn at the academy, thanks Grim. :giggle::coffee:

*Not being able to train physical because of being tired sure stings though, now you will have to pick training OR doing something that tires you out. Actually wait i think i can switch to training first and then doing tiring activities.. but won't be able to do just any of them.
Factory for example goes out of the window since you can only register for work there in the morning.
Yarr, diz will stretch some things aight. :unsure::coffee:
I like how you are forcibly ejected from the training screen if you reach the point when you are tired during the training. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

*Shit just realized i have 9000 food because there was no famine for a real long-ass time and silo can only contain 7,5k
Damn, that's a lot of grub going to waste, i guess i have no choice but to dump it for cheap. :rolleyes::coffee:
Also another thing, what about unprocessed food? Will storing raw meat stay unlimited? Or it counts toward the 7.5k limit? :unsure::coffee:

*So apparently there might be a bug, rations don't seem to deplete even though i am waaay over the 7,5k capacity allowed by silo.
I guess my grub is safe for now huh? :ROFLMAO::coffee: Tested it a couple of times and yeah, seem like food doesn't -25 every day like it should when you're over the capacity. :whistle::coffee:

*May have noticed something weird with market price going on, the "bandit scourge" thing might be decreasing the price of food instead of increasing it. :unsure::coffee: I hope that was a hallucination but i'll mention it just in case.
Also, this: View attachment 1993828 View attachment 1993829 (Click on them to view full size.)
As you can see, house UI and market UI show quite the difference. :unsure::coffee:
Seems like the ui in the house shows the wrong market price.

Also apparently you can sell all of your stock anyway, even though there is supposed to be a limit: View attachment 1993833
I'm glad i had the idea to test this, i have a feelin' someone is going to be doing a lot of market fixing soon. :sneaky::coffee:
Since there is still no buy button that allows you to buy more than 1 ration, i won't be testing what happens if you buy all the market stock, obviously, no way i'm gonna be clicking this sh3t so many times lol. So, maybe you should check that on your own, just in case. :whistle::coffee:

=============

I guess i'll call it a day here, cheers. :cool::coffee:
Thanks for the report. Fixed a few issues there.

Will post a somewhat updated version later tonight - on all platforms.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
how to find my previous saves and upload them to new patch?
remember, w/html games your saves are stored in the browser memory. that clears itself out occasionally, on its own. always remember to periodically save your files to your hard drive so you dont lose all your progress if chrome decides to dump old memory caches.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes