SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Exactly. MOR has a lot of features and they are varied.

The counterpart of such a sandbox oriented game is that you multiply the happy ppl but also the others who will find that their kinks are not deep enough in the game and everybody knows the unhappy ppl make more noise than the hapy ones.

The other way is to make a "game" for money farming from patreons without any gameplay. If I was not so lazy I would do a VN where you can fuck mother, sister, brother, the dog, the cat and even the red fishes in the bocal, and finally eat them all, sure you make a lot of ppl to go far of the game but sure too that the other would pay :D
If you make such a game, I'm not gonna play it :O

See, it just suggestion about incest and 0.8.1 should introduce prostitution engine, imagine how much noise will rise in this thread? This fuss about 3 letters word, happens every time and always by the same persons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I can imagine.

Problem is, too many games try to be a swiss army knife to keep people happy. It leads to a generic game and turns people off. Some people also wanted to have the option of a female MC, and I would honestly fall into that category. However, I realize it would detract and overcomplicate the game being made. Sure, you can have all these different starts, but when does it go from being varied origin game to multiple games mushed together if the experience is so radically different? How much are you willing to sacrifice for your kink in terms of additional quests, features, etc?
Well, I agree that you shouldn't spread your resources everywhere, you could burn out quickly. But I didn't say it had to be done anytime soon. If the author considers it necessary, he can add it to the game, when the game will be almost finished or all the mechanics will be finished.

Reactions: cuchulin

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Well, I agree that you shouldn't spread your resources everywhere, you could burn out quickly. But I didn't say it had to be done anytime soon. If the author considers it necessary, he can add it to the game, when the game will be almost finished or all the mechanics will be finished.
I would have to disagree about adding it later. I think if he has to add it he should add it now, and I am not trying to be a contrarian, let me explain. Adding now would set precedent and avoid controversy later on. If I could give an example it would be Our Red String, I don't know if you are familiar with it. Essentially, the dev recently went back and reworked the game, part of it was for optimization of code, part of it was reworking some characters and story. Due to pressure of fans, Stan was reworked from being a minor character, creepy roommate, to a viable LI. Although not wholly responsible for the criticism received, I think it is a good example of a dev trying to please everyone to the determent of her vision. Fast forward to now with accusations of milking patreon money and extremely toxic thread with mods deleting pages upon pages. I don't want that for MoR. I do have faith in GrimDark avoiding that pitfall.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Note that some sort of incest will perhaps be present as I heard something about a twin sister of one slave :rolleyes:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I would have to disagree about adding it later. I think if he has to add it he should add it now, and I am not trying to be a contrarian, let me explain. Adding now would set precedent and avoid controversy later on. If I could give an example it would be Our Red String, I don't know if you are familiar with it. Essentially, the dev recently went back and reworked the game, part of it was for optimization of code, part of it was reworking some characters and story. Due to pressure of fans, Stan was reworked from being a minor character, creepy roommate, to a viable LI. Although not wholly responsible for the criticism received, I think it is a good example of a dev trying to please everyone to the determent of her vision. Fast forward to now with accusations of milking patreon money and extremely toxic thread with mods deleting pages upon pages. I don't want that for MoR. I do have faith in GrimDark avoiding that pitfall.
I am familiar with ORS and the thread discussion, I even gave few thoughts about it myself. I'll put the rest in spoiler.
So that was bad example, I really don't see how it will hurt the game, introduce he it now or later.

Reactions: cuchulin

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I am familiar with ORS and the thread discussion, I even gave few thoughts about it myself. I'll put the rest in spoiler.
So that was bad example, I really don't see how it will hurt the game, introduce he it now or later.
Well I respectfully disagree and I'll just leave it at that.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Note that I'm coding while waiting for the renders to finish! ;)
I definitely encourage you to work what you feel like doing. Sometimes it's a nice mental break to just switch problems for a while.

Hope my jokes help point out that it is super easy for us backseat commenters to fling out ideas... But what you get from us, as one expects from any group of monkeys, is mostly poo.

if-we-should.jpg

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, i had another revelation. I know you guys love those, here goes:
You guys know this chick, right?

1.png
(Click on it to see full size.)
So, while passing by i decided to stop to stare at her randomly for no reason at all, and i thought that she's pretty cute. And that i'd like to get her to join my slave girl collection. :devilish::coffee:

And here is where my idea comes in:
I thought it would be interesting to have a little wager with her.
You fight her in a 1 on 1 duel at the arena.
If the player loses, he will pay her like 30/50.000$, if she loses she signs her slave contract.

Thoughts? :cool::coffee:
I wouldn't even mind if she was powered-up a bit for this, otherwise this wouldn't even be a challenge. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018

View attachment 1991347
So, while passing by i decided to stop to stare at her randomly for no reason at all, and i thought that she's pretty cute. And that i'd like to get her to join my slave girl collection. :devilish::coffee:

If the player loses, he will pay her like 30/50.000$, if she loses she signs her slave contract.

I wouldn't even mind if she was powered-up a bit for this, otherwise this wouldn't even be a challenge. :giggle::coffee:
That's nice idea, was thinking what content the dev planned for her and the shotgun girl. The only thing I would add is one addition in small font in the contract: she has to build her new room in my mansion herself.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

View attachment 1991347

Speaking as the guy who wrote her backstory, Enya voluntarily becoming a slave is way out of her character. A big part of her backstory is the fact that she was a slave and earned enough in the arena to buy out her own slave contract and become free.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsap

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Soeaking as the guy who wrote her backstory, Enya voluntarily becoming a slave is way out of her character. A big part of her backstory is the fact that she was a slave and earned enough in the arena to buy out her own slave contract and become free.
Eh..
She could have a gambler's streak in her.
This, after all, IS a gamble. :p:coffee:
But eh.. i'm fine with her standing in there pointlessly, too.
She's too weak to hire as a merc after all. :whistle::coffee:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Eh..
She could have a gambler's streak in her.
This, after all, IS a gamble. :p:coffee:
But eh.. i'm fine with her standing in there pointlessly, too.
She's too weak to hire as a merc after all. :whistle::coffee:
I believe (it's been a while since it was mentioned though so don't quote me on this) that Grim has plans to allow you to station mercs at your house, as guards or something, and that's something the female mercs will be actually useful for. Once you can actually sleep with them it'll be nice to have them on hand at the house. If I'm remembering the plan correctly anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
You are like the Jehovah Witness of hunting. :LOL:

I think he was being sarcastic, at least god I hope he was...:cautious:
Let's keep MoR unique, I really don't need another fap game trope that is in consertively a quarter of VN novels on this site. I just might reconsider being a degenerate, please don't do that to me. :cry:

Dat money sink is important in a game like this. Fortunately for you the game is in development, so who knows. It's a slow burn game, meaning it's going to take awhile to build up that kind of money. Build up skills and passive income and concentrate on quests and bounties to build up quick capital.
HAHAHAHAH JEHOVAH WITNESS OF HUNTING.

that being said, this game is not really slow burn. my newest run is 11 days in and:

1660882310455.png
1660882343467.png

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes