Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Wow the food market discussion got intense.
For my two cents this sounds like Feature Creep.

A: "Oo, this game has some sexy slaves to buy and fuck! Nice."
B: "Just wait until you see the detailed economic simulation of a city's food supply."
A: "Aw shit! Forget spanking hot chicks when I can watch those food prices go up and down!"
View attachment 1989563
Fully agree, I don't give a shit about food prices , this game first needs more adult content, currently you have 10 slaves but only 2 or 3 have lewd pics the other gives you a damn WIP image :(

Reactions: JennaJJ and Fapmigo

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Fully agree, I don't give a shit about food prices , this game first needs more adult content, currently you have 10 slaves but only 2 or 3 have lewd pics the other gives you a damn WIP image :(
Note that I'm coding while waiting for the renders to finish! ;)

300 new renders came with 0.8. You should upgrade from 0.7.9.

14 slaves now - 5 have full sets (as of 0.8.0.1), 2 have half-full sets.

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
I like this game very much.
I have played 0.8 for few days.
Maybe it's a bug, after sex slaves stay naked and clothes disappear in inventory.

And I don't understand the 2 slaves limit. First 2 slaves sleep in my bed, I have a huge empty guestroom with 2 beds. 4 or 6 slaves could share these 2 beds. I'm a slaver not a 5 star hotel.
I'm locked with 2 slaves, not enough money to buy high level armor or guns, not enough money to buy the annex, I cannot buy and train any more slave to work for me (2 slaves limit).
10 000 for an empty room with 4 beds ?
75 000 for the quest slave ?

I'll try again in few month.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Maybe it's a bug, after sex slaves stay naked and clothes disappear in inventory.

And I don't understand the 2 slaves limit. First 2 slaves sleep in my bed, I have a huge empty guestroom with 2 beds. 4 or 6 slaves could share these 2 beds. I'm a slaver not a 5 star hotel.
I'm locked with 2 slaves, not enough money to buy high level armor or guns, not enough money to buy the annex, I cannot buy and train any more slave to work for me (2 slaves limit).

Well, here we go again: Have you tried.... ? :giggle::coffee:
It's a newbie friendly way to start this game.

• Haha
Reactions: jsmith27x

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Well, here we go again: Have you tried.... ? :giggle::coffee:
It's a newbie friendly way to start this game.
You are like the Jehovah Witness of hunting. :LOL:
That's actually a nice idea, why not add an optional start where we can train our family members? :D
I think he was being sarcastic, at least god I hope he was...:cautious:
Let's keep MoR unique, I really don't need another fap game trope that is in consertively a quarter of VN novels on this site. I just might reconsider being a degenerate, please don't do that to me. :cry:

Dat money sink is important in a game like this. Fortunately for you the game is in development, so who knows. It's a slow burn game, meaning it's going to take awhile to build up that kind of money. Build up skills and passive income and concentrate on quests and bounties to build up quick capital.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I think he was being sarcastic, at least god I hope he was...:cautious:
Let's keep MoR unique, I really don't need another fap game trope that is in consertively a quarter of VN novels on this site. I just might reconsider being a degenerate, please don't do that to me. :cry:
Considering his previous post about turning slaves into rations, I'm not sure about that :D

Don't see the problem if it will be an option that you choose before starting the game. I'm pretty sure that people would have requested it anyway at some point. The game can be pretty dark and games with incest are usually going for light-hearted romance route, or the devs goes for the least difficult way and making them all perverts. Here in the other hand, it might be very kinky, because MC actually will turn them in actual slaves. I imagine two approaches to this: 1)MC and his family running business together, they more like npc's with whom you might interact. They can give you quests, help you with training and sometimes just help you with something you ask (money, weapons, information). More or less it's somewhat justified light approach we usually see 2) Your family seriously fucked up something and they in danger. The MC can save them, but the end price for them will be no better. You are a real tyrant, you doubt anything they did so far (justified or not). Slowly you seed thoughts in their heads that their family will be much better in your hands, if you be in control of everything. Eventually, after you break them enough, as a final power establishment, you suggest them to sign the slave contract. That's the evil path.

Reactions: cuchulin

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Considering his previous post about turning slaves into rations, I'm not sure about that :D

Don't see the problem if it will be an option that you choose before starting the game. I'm pretty sure that people would have requested it anyway at some point. The game can be pretty dark and games with incest are usually going for light-hearted romance route, or the devs goes for the least difficult way and making them all perverts. Here in the other hand, it might be very kinky, because MC actually will turn them in actual slaves. I imagine two approaches to this: 1)MC and his family running business together, they more like npc's with whom you might interact. They can give you quests, help you with training and sometimes just help you with something you ask (money, weapons, information). More or less it's somewhat justified light approach we usually see 2) Your family seriously fucked up something and they in danger. The MC can save them, but the end price for them will be no better. You are a real tyrant, you doubt anything they did so far (justified or not). Slowly you seed thoughts in their heads that their family will be much better in your hands, if you be in control of everything. Eventually, after you break them enough, as a final power establishment, you suggest them to sign the slave contract. That's the evil path.
Honestly, for me any game that lacks incest, balloon tits, and my dick is so big and so magic is selling point to me, because of how cliché it has become. I'll still play these games, but my respect of a dev kind of tanks because of the blatant pandering especially if it's introduced after the fact and isn't central to the plot or theme of the game. If incest is introduced in the game, it's going to be most likely slave siblings. That I can tolerate. Some long lost sister and mom pair of the MC showing up out of the blue, especially when the only relative mentioned is dead (your brother), not so much.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
What pitiful world we live if not having incest and big tits in a game makes it unique...

I think I'll reinstall DAOC and make a rollback in my life :D

• Haha
Reactions: Gato21

dmmt

May 8, 2020
balloon tits is an immediate hard pass for me. To my minds eye, there are just FAR too many games that seem to be almost counting on that one single fetish, to carry the entire game. And yeah, a dick hanging to your knees, is also a hard pass.

As for the incest; since no other family has ever been mentioned thru out the game/discourse...I cant see moms/sisters etc, being introduced at this point. Offspring from your slaves? Eventually. Siblings of some slaves? Certainly. (Some are already canon and mentioned BY some slaves so...)

Now, as for the 2 underage youth we encounter...as time passes and they age....???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Alright. Can I get more rooms somehow. I have 5 girls currently and want to get a 6th but after that I'm either gonna have to not get any more or start selling my girls.

I don't want to sell my girls.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Honestly, for me any game that lacks incest, balloon tits, and my dick is so big and so magic is selling point to me, because of how cliché it has become. I'll still play these games, but my respect of a dev kind of tanks because of the blatant pandering especially if it's introduced after the fact and isn't central to the plot or theme of the game. If incest is introduced in the game, it's going to be most likely slave siblings. That I can tolerate. Some long lost sister and mom pair of the MC showing up out of the blue, especially when the only relative mentioned is dead (your brother), not so much.
Well, I also can live without this kink, if the dev don't find it reasonable. It's just can be a nice addition. Because I find most of the games here pretty much light-hearted, which is mostly thanks to patreon policy. Sometimes you want something that will shake you to the core (I don't talk about guro stuff). And the most games here can't do that, because, as you said, their tropes become too typical.

For example, I'm not into BDSM in any way, but not even once I said that the dev shouldn't focus on it so much, or he should stop add it in the game, and something like that along the way. Because I understand, that the game the dev making, it's not only for me.

The dev already did an alternative version for high tier patrons, where your character start differently. In some of these starts, the NPC's actually will know you from the beginning. Also, there is more additional investments etc. Don't know much about it, I'm not a patron. So such alternative start with family is more than possible. If you are so against it, just don't play this setup.

Reactions: cuchulin

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
For example, I'm not into BDSM in any way, but not even once I said that the dev shouldn't focus on it so much, or he should stop add it in the game, and something like that along the way. Because I understand, that the game the dev making, it's not only for me.
Exactly. MOR has a lot of features and they are varied.

The counterpart of such a sandbox oriented game is that you multiply the happy ppl but also the others who will find that their kinks are not deep enough in the game and everybody knows the unhappy ppl make more noise than the hapy ones.

The other way is to make a "game" for money farming from patreons without any gameplay. If I was not so lazy I would do a VN where you can fuck mother, sister, brother, the dog, the cat and even the red fishes in the bocal, and finally eat them all, sure you make a lot of ppl to go far of the game but sure too that the other would pay :D

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Well, I also can live without this kink, if the dev don't find it reasonable. It's just can be a nice addition. Because I find most of the games here pretty much light-hearted, which is mostly thanks to patreon policy. Sometimes you want something that will shake you to the core (I don't talk about guro stuff). And the most games here can't do that, because, as you said, their tropes become too typical.

The dev already did an alternative version for high tier patrons, where your character start differently. In some of these starts, the NPC's actually will know you from the beginning. Also, there is more additional investments etc. Don't know much about it, I'm not a patron. So such alternative start with family is more than possible. If you are so against it, just don't play this setup.
Problem is, too many games try to be a swiss army knife to keep people happy. It leads to a generic game and turns people off. Some people also wanted to have the option of a female MC, and I would honestly fall into that category. However, I realize it would detract and overcomplicate the game being made. Sure, you can have all these different starts, but when does it go from being varied origin game to multiple games mushed together if the experience is so radically different? How much are you willing to sacrifice for your kink in terms of additional quests, features, etc?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes