• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Is this prostitution focused?
Not really. You can currently pimp out one of your slaves and there are ?two? jobs where the slave will be molested/shared. Also one non-slave NPC asks you to be double teamed by you and one of your mercenaries. But those are completely optional.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Would it be possible to have the savegame actually reflect the current game name?
1661042049759.png
Even slavemasters-of-raana would be better than this 'haalu'
I search for 'wiki slavemasters of haalu' AND NOTHING!!!
The best savegame name would be masters-of-raana ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Would it be possible to have the savegame actually reflect the current game name?
View attachment 1995710
Even slavemasters-of-raana would be better than this 'haalu'
I search for 'wiki slavemasters of haalu' AND NOTHING!!!
The best savegame name would be masters-of-raana ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would love to do that but changing the game's name inside Twine apparently removes all browser-stored save files. Asking every player (on both PC and Android) to save manually before updating would be a technical nightmare.

So my hands are pretty tied.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Huh I thought this was fixed. Basically the price is actually 35K. The button saying 75K is a display bug. Only 35K is needed to buy her.
It's fixed in 0.8.0.1.

We have another update floating around on discord (0801b) with additional fixes and tweaks. I'll post that here today or tomorrow.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Is it actually possible to have sex with mercs? I've go love stat with two to 100 but sexual options still greyed out.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'd like to share my slaves with the female mercs, but unfortunately they're not interested in that.
Shame. girl-on-girl is hot.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Was the player's portrait options cmpletely changed since 7.9, or am I just getting diffrent options due to picking a diffrent starting choices?

The new ones are kind of a big step down. I look like a fuccboi.

Edit: On that note, which starts do people prefer? I tend to go soldier all the way, since it gives me a pretty good combat stat.
All this seems to do is make me known to a couple of other veterans around town.

Does anybody go scientist or doctor? What does that change for you?
full academic/charm/manipulation here. then i grind thru combat to get that to a decent level

Reactions: JennaJJ

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Would it be difficult to add a summary page at beginning of day that shows the change of attributes and general skills for each female from previous day? It would be nice to see any changes that are happening outside direct training or education that the MC does personally. There are a lot of activities that you can assign that can increase values, i.e when one is a student or training at the arena or even working at store. Especially if the activity affects multiple attributes or skills. Not to sound too lazy, but I don't really want to keep track all that manually, I end up missing changes or I'm constantly looking at the stats page for each girl to see if anything changed.
posted in discord. good idea!

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Is it actually possible to have sex with mercs? I've go love stat with two to 100 but sexual options still greyed out.
still a work in progress. refer to the game roadmap posted earlier, or:

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Hi guys,

This seems like a very interesting game, but looking over the pictures it seems that it features women with - in my opinion - quiet petite body shapes. Are there some options for guys that like more curvy gals with bigger boobs and rounder derrières?

Thx and keep up the good work

Reactions: cuchulin

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Hi guys,

This seems like a very interesting game, but looking over the pictures it seems that it features women with - in my opinion - quiet petite body shapes. Are there some options for guys that like more curvy gals with bigger boobs and rounder derrières?

Thx and keep up the good work
per the gameworld lore, food is in short supply. only the truly rich have a surplus of food to eat. thus, slaves are generally on the petite side. though there are a few that are bit more curvy.

no unrealistic proportions so far in the game. anything can be adjusted though.

Reactions: Gato21

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Is buying Aria a noob trap ?

I end up spending 35k, which is basically all the off-grind money you get with quests and fights to get a character that's good for nothing except being more and more defiant regardless of how you treat her.
And now to enjoy the rest of the game, buy an annex and all, I need to grind my ass off making leather and clothes for multiple hours.
Was really enjoying the game until then, hard to find good HTML sandboxes like this, with an interesting setting, UI and systems.

Been putting her for several days on the rack to lower Defiance but now she's just completely depressed and I can barely interact with her anymore. And chances are, her defiance will just go up again so it would all have been for nothing.

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

I end up spending 35k, which is basically all the off-grind money you get with quests and fights to get a character that's good for nothing except being more and more defiant regardless of how you treat her.
And now to enjoy the rest of the game, buy an annex and all, I need to grind my ass off making leather and clothes for multiple hours.
Was really enjoying the game until then, hard to find good HTML sandboxes like this, with an interesting setting, UI and systems.
Aria is what you could consider endgame for slaves. Her and Caitlin are not easy to train. Be warned that you do not have to purchase her right when she becomes available. I would recommend that you level your stats/skills/money first before buying her. Once you have her converted to your side, she allows access to unique quests.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Aria is what you could consider endgame for slaves. Her and Caitlin are not easy to train. Be warned that you do not have to purchase her right when she becomes available. I would recommend that you level your stats/skills/money first before buying her. Once you have her converted to your side, she allows access to unique quests.
Yeah that's something that wasn't made very clear. I thought this was a timer, to collect 35k before the due date and buy her or it would just have been a missed opportunity.

I guess there's not much else to do than start over at this point.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

Rushing to Aria is generally unwise, but in your current predicament you could send her to the arena, where she would generate a healthy sum. After you build up your adobe and stats you could bring her back and start the arduous journey of breaking or seducing her.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes