taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
Is there a way to improve Intelligence after taking all courses and books?I tried many time with "ENSYS night" and "Pen & Paper RPG" but they never improved my stats

Ikaanos_citizen

Oct 9, 2022
Hi guys, english is not my native language, im sorry for mistakes. First of all I need to say that it's great game, especially for free one. It already stands at same level with Free Cities and Jack o nine tails. But it has typical problem of slave management games - pathological collecting of slaves. People afraid of miss some (new) content, people just dont want to lost his familiar dear girls forever - and collect all that garbage instead of selling it. Extending home, all of that annex rooms is not a good solution, its not solution at all. Initial idea of only two slaves simultaneously much better than human anthill with all of them inside you house.

May be as a simple solution of that problem will be another two options: first and most simplier option is slaves buyback. After selling girl you always can find shes new location on the map (in town hall census records) and just buy shes back for two or three normal prices for example. It makes slave selling not permanent and its quite easy to implement. As future idea development it may be changing of their stats after time because of new owner treatment - some of them will be better than before, some of them will degrade.

Second idea is just let go girls without ending their slave contacts. You can say "sweetheart, im sick of fucking your young ass every evening, take these $100 for first month rent and good luck". They will stay tecnically you slaves, but they will be lived separately, should find their own casual jobs and (if you wish) will be pay you some tax in percent of shes salary. As in previous option in future development it can be implemented stats changing, some unique events, may be girl with low WILLPOWER just spent all money on cheap wine and will return to you next month, and girl with very high discipline and willpower overcome you in wealth and offer to buy himself from you. I think if girl will be enough devouted or afraid of you and shes willpower will be low, she probaly should not run away. Because besides the chains there is papers and it will put her in a completely illegal position. So technically it makes these slaves very abstract for player, just some source of idle money and (may be) some special events, and you can return she at any time if you want. Also in such society shoud be a lot of same "free slaves" that living separately from owners but still belonging to them, may be even not knowing them personally. It can be add some taste in lore, dialogs or some new quests.

Sep 24, 2020
You can make android version please
I use Google chrome
screen to big
the image is cropped
I've used tips
how to make the screen match but still can't not work
my phone resolution 1080 x1920

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Once you get your house completely upgraded and send them to the best stables with all the bells and whistles at night the drop is far less severe. You don't actually have to keep them all at 'ecstatic' and 'soulmate' like I do, as that does still require an occasional afternoon dedicated to what I call 'slut maintenance,' as the only real bonus you'll notice losing is when educating them and oftentimes you'll have so much in other bonuses it won't really matter. I just do it because it fits with how I want my character to be, and that includes making sure all my sluts feel wanted and appreciated all the time.

Edit to add, also once you get the Walton Investment you can max their allowance and that's why I don't have nearly as much difficulty keeping their happiness and affection maxed. Don't take the investment that curtails their happiness if that's important to you at all, that's a viscious penalty for a relatively paltry income.

Another thing I forgot to add: Perfumes also add happiness. The cheap one is a real good deal too, I think it gives the same happiness bonus as the other, just not as much charisma etc.

Reactions: GD-studios

Ikaanos_citizen

Oct 9, 2022
Economics in 0.8.0.2 is completely broken because of different weapon prices in weapon store and hamah market. Every automatic rifle gives you $400 profit, after several trades i bougth a couple of hundreds of them and close money question forever. But may be it's not so unrealistic, weapon traders and other drug kings lives very good and in real life ) But it definitely breaks the balance, it makes no sense to work, gamble, hunt, train slaves for profit, etc.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I don't know, what you are talking about. I buy an automatic rifle for 1.5k. And I can sell it for the same price at the market.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Economics in 0.8.0.2 is completely broken because of different weapon prices in weapon store and hamah market. Every automatic rifle gives you $400 profit, after several trades i bougth a couple of hundreds of them and close money question forever. But may be it's not so unrealistic, weapon traders and other drug kings lives very good and in real life ) But it definitely breaks the balance, it makes no sense to work, gamble, hunt, train slaves for profit, etc.
Yeah, that error has been fixed in 0.8.1. A wrongly assigned variable put the buy price >=equal to the offered price at Redhaven market.

Reactions: Ikaanos_citizen

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
You can make android version please
I use Google chrome
screen to big
the image is cropped
I've used tips
how to make the screen match but still can't not work
my phone resolution 1080 x1920
Android is currently not supported but I'll look into it when I get some more time on my hands. There are some tweaks on the wiki, however:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not like money is exactly a problem with constant supply of free weapons you can sell, from endless stream of Stokke Hill raiders. I mean, maybe the raiders dry up eventually, but not before you're swimming in cash.

On a different (but also money related note) there seems to be vast discrepancy between how much money you can get for a slave at the town hall, and at the slave market auction. E.g. a slave whose value was estimated at $7500 by the slave agent at the town hall only generated ~$2500-3500 from the auction, with multiple dud rounds. This makes the auction completely pointless as far as game features go, because (leaving aside selling unique slaves in the first place has questionable value) why would you even bother with the auction if it's pretty much guaranteed to lose you money?

(the auction master is also a bit of an idiot, talking about Academic skills of a slave who has it at 30, but completely failing to notice her 60+ dancing. who gave this guy his job, some high positioned cousin?)

Last edited:
Reactions: tsap

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Not like money is exactly a problem with constant supply of free weapons you can sell, from endless stream of Stokke Hill raiders. I mean, maybe the raiders dry up eventually, but not before you're swimming in cash.

On a different (but also money related note) there seems to be vast discrepancy between how much money you can get for a slave at the town hall, and at the slave market auction. E.g. a slave whose value was estimated at $7500 by the slave agent at the town hall only generated ~$2500-3500 from the auction, with multiple dud rounds. This makes the auction completely pointless as far as game features go, because (leaving aside selling unique slaves in the first place has questionable value) why would you even bother with the auction if it's pretty much guaranteed to lose you money?

(the auction master is also a bit of an idiot, talking about Academic skills of a slave who has it at 30, but completely failing to notice her 60+ dancing. who gave this guy his job, some high positioned cousin?)
That agent is a bit lackluster, yeah, :D even if Dancing does give a bonus, although not as much as one would hope.

However, the agent vs the slave auction is something I'm currently tweaking - and the sell system will be revamped once I implement random slaves (which is next after the wife stuff). The Agent at the Town hall vanishes in 0.8.2, leaving the selling to either low-tier buyers like Furry (and a couple of others), or the auction hall at Crystal Heights.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The Agent at the Town hall vanishes in 0.8.2, leaving the selling to either low-tier buyers like Furry (and a couple of others), or the auction hall at Crystal Heights.
Hmm if this is the case, then the prices you can get for the slaves might be something to look into -- as it is currently, you'll get more money in 10 minutes it takes to kill a raider gang and loot/sell their weapons, than after spending months of game time educating a slave who then sells for relative peanuts. Which... is bit of wrong priorities for a game with focus on slavery, i'd say.

(not that it isn't true even with the town hall slave agent, but without him it's going to get even more acute)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Is it possible to add certain character creation selections on the character sheet? I might be the rare person that typically plays several characters at same time and I forget what background I choose or who had pistoleer as a selection.

Only a few really apply. For example, under name say Gunslinger if you took pistoleer from special abilities and/or Teen Idol if you took teen subduer from sexual focus. Even the slave girls get titles so why not their master. :)

Might be a nice touch to have in library a book that details what parents did and what you selected for yourself. Something brief like, Your parents worked as doctors at the Ikaanos City Hospital, your father was a surgeon and mother a pediatrician. You briefly served in the military protecting trade routes. Short sentence or two for each choice.

Not something vital, but would add a bit of flavor and immersion, perhaps?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hmm if this is the case, then the prices you can get for the slaves might be something to look into -- as it is currently, you'll get more money in 10 minutes it takes to kill a raider gang and loot/sell their weapons, than after spending months of game time educating a slave who then sells for relative peanuts. Which... is bit of wrong priorities for a game with focus on slavery, i'd say.

(not that it isn't true even with the town hall slave agent, but without him it's going to get even more acute)
We'll see a noticeable increase in a slave's sell price - some might go for up to 50k if they're perfectly molded in accordance with Masterspherian demand.

I also imagine that the implementation of random slaves adds a more industrial touch to the whole slave training profession, as well as the possibility to instruct your wife as a slave mistress if she can bolster enough intelligence, discipline and willpower.

You can find more info regarding the MC's wife and the slave mistress part (bottom).

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Is it possible to add certain character creation selections on the character sheet? I might be the rare person that typically plays several characters at same time and I forget what background I choose or who had pistoleer as a selection.

Only a few really apply. For example, under name say Gunslinger if you took pistoleer from special abilities and/or Teen Idol if you took teen subduer from sexual focus. Even the slave girls get titles so why not their master. :)

Might be a nice touch to have in library a book that details what parents did and what you selected for yourself. Something brief like, Your parents worked as doctors at the Ikaanos City Hospital, your father was a surgeon and mother a pediatrician. You briefly served in the military protecting trade routes. Short sentence or two for each choice.

Not something vital, but would add a bit of flavor and immersion, perhaps?
Great idea! I'll add it to the official progress list on Discord.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
GD? Do you know Shannon? I swear Michelle, looks like she is modeled after an old flame......geebus dude....it's uncanny, the biggest variation being her hair. Shannon had LONG, thick, wavy, auburn hair.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Nope, they don't, the Ceillor (?) Raiders never quit trying to control Stokke Hill, that's one of three endlessly recurring targets along with a Freebooter quite likely to drop a rifle in Watery Eyes and way up north the highwaymen of Darkmere.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD? Do you know Shannon? I swear Michelle, looks like she is modeled after an old flame......geebus dude....it's uncanny, the biggest variation being her hair. Shannon had LONG, thick, wavy, auburn hair.
Kissimmee-Orlando girl? Yeah, I know her. Last trip to the US was pretty wild.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Nope, they don't, the Ceillor (?) Raiders never quit trying to control Stokke Hill, that's one of three endlessly recurring targets along with a Freebooter quite likely to drop a rifle in Watery Eyes and way up north the highwaymen of Darkmere.
Are you sure? Meaning that there's a perfectly working 'bandits counter' in the game. What happens when the count finally after several years of slaughter drops to 0? Something should happen at that point of time, don't you think?

(Personally I am not worried. My MC and his team has been on them already for a couple of game-years and they still got well over 10.000 of those guys left - but some industrious grinder could deplete the storage in the long run, I suppose. :) )

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes