ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — 10/09/2022
What duty will you give your wife?

This document shows all wifey features that are currently implemented in the next (A2) 0.8.1 release (Wednesday):

1665483851100.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Yesterday at 8:24 PM
The Legacy framework
The MC can now ask one of his girls to take his hand in marriage. If she accepts, the player will have a whole new set of features available to him.

- Going through the ceremony and making the right choices can grant you huge amounts of Influence, Willpower enhancing events and priceless gifts.
- A newly wedded wife will be immediately transferred to the wife slot, freeing up her space for another slave/servant in your household.
- A wife can work or study just like any other girl, or take on one of the sacred duties of a wife: slave mistress, herald or stewardess. (More duties will become available with the combat upgrade in 0.8.3).

Additional information can be found here:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Are you sure? Meaning that there's a perfectly working 'bandits counter' in the game. What happens when the count finally after several years of slaughter drops to 0? Something should happen at that point of time, don't you think?

(Personally I am not worried. My MC and his team has been on them already for a couple of game-years and they still got well over 10.000 of those guys left - but some industrious grinder could deplete the storage in the long run, I suppose. :) )

I've not yet depleted the bandit counter, so I couldn't say.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I've not yet depleted the bandit counter, so I couldn't say.
Call me childish among other things, but I went and did exactly that. Learned that Celior punks and Darkmere highwaymen stop appearing when the count drops very low. NOT that I could have guessed correctly, however. Some less formidable bandits and freebooters still kept on showing themselves though the count went to negative values.

PS: I was tinkering with 0.8.0.2 edition only and returned the original value after this trial. Following game versions can naturally behave in quite different manner, as well. I wouldn't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Yesterday at 3:05 AM
Finally, the MC is no longer alone against Ikaanos' hardships!

In the examples below, I've assigned my super-intelligent soulmate wife Lovisa as Herald, then Stewardess and lastly, as a slave mistress. It really takes my household to a whole new level - enabling me to focus on other stuff like hunting, fighting and partying with Bud every night.

The Herald effects are rather huge: +14 Influence per day. She's really working hard to spread my, I mean, our!, good name, and it's only a matter of months before I'm able to enjoy the same benefits as the nobility.

The Stewardess effects come after a couple of days, when her investments start to bring fruit ("Wife revenue"). She's also lowering my Maintenance and adding small bonuses to my current investments.

As a slave mistress, Mrs. Lovisa Courtenay is not perhaps of the same caliber as her husband. She trains them after the "Servant template", meaning she'll mostly try to increase their Domestic and Gardening skills.

However, her good work is mostly thanks to her incredible affection toward me - in addition to being exceptionally Intelligent. Should I anger her, or drop her Affection down to Friendly, things would probably deteriorate quickly.

Note! Wife interactions are still limited, as seen in the last screenshot. The "duties framework" is fully implemented, however, as well as all other factors involving the existence of a new force in the player's household.

1665602209082.png 1665602217994.png 1665602226733.png

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Some of these events (like trying to seduce the guard/receptionist before you get the mission to go to watery eyes and interrogate someone, or when you later have to fight 4 marines b/c you 'roll' a failed stealth roll 12) are actually not based on rolls at all and its just an illusion, right? Tried approaching multiple times on different days but still get same numbers, even after upping skills.

BigOnes69

Oct 12, 2021
Some loads I lose money. The last load I lost 10 grand which set me back from buying Aria. i work so do not have a lot of times for game. Is there a cheat to get my money back.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Its been few months since i playd this game, just intrested is there any Virgin slave available that would be fit to be Wife.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Interesting so she is rewritten, last time i played she had quite history.
Only GD knows, I suppose, but I vote for Gunner Rey's interpretation about the matter. Along what Kymanto slave keeper and Lovisa herself (plus a good chunk of other game lore) have told, the girl definitely CAN be a virgin until (for example) her new owner decides otherwise.
All that is naturally just tattle, hearsay and poor evidence for someone who has his own ideas about the matter. Perhaps with some magnificent luck we get official testimony about Lovisas virginity f.x. when Doctor's Hall (Crystal Height's Hospital) recovers and once again starts to service it's clientele.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes