LoreMaster6

Dec 27, 2022
Excellent game! I really like the new crafting system.

Maybe this has been answered but will clothes be added soon? What's hotter than crafting your slave's bondage harness or make a living from producing panties? :p

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
What's hotter than crafting your slave's bondage harness or make a living from producing panties? :p
How about mule-free sex in tent? :)

Issids doing their jobs as unassumingly and well as mercenaries did theirs in earlier game versions?

Wife and nanny entertaining kids in their turn, so MC could have more minutes for crafting?

(Just kidding, naturally. All too early for those things at the moment, I know.)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

Maybe this has been answered but will clothes be added soon? What's hotter than crafting your slave's bondage harness or make a living from producing panties? :p
Thanks!

Haha, of course. High priority! (not kidding)

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Anyone know the SugarCube variable to remove the "Sexually depleted" status?

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Yeah, let's deal with the most critical things first. :)

Based on your earlier posts, which I wrongly judged to be sarcastic, you have to understand that this game is still in early alpha development. I started working seriously on this project just a year ago. Hacking, combat and slave interactions are constantly being expanded/tweaked, based primarily on feedback such as yours. Which I'm always grateful for.

I'll save your feedback for later and use it when those systems are due to be more fleshed out. There are likely several good points there I need to contemplate.

Regarding combat focus. This game offers many ways to avoid combat. All slave quests, except Aria's uprising and Rebecca's raiders (for obvious reasons) even have Manipulate/Charm routes and you can make s ton of cash as a gambler, hunter, crafter, academy professor, factory worker or by training and applying your slaves to various assignments.

But again - more "chores" are coming on that front too. We're still only in the beginning.
Forget about the rest of his post for now, (no offense guy) *BUGS COME FIRST* [anti-bug crusade]
--->>> BUT PLEASE folk, full sceen shot, + DETAILs, those bugs R SMALL, & can be hard to find

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Ah, yes, there are currently ten slots for slaves but that'll get expanded further down the road - to (at least) cover all existing story slaves and a couple of randomly generated ones.

Note that each slave has a rather advanced and unique set of interactions, however. You'll be pretty occupied with exploring, training and keeping up with say 4-6 at the same time.
Am I missing something? 811 only has 8 slave slots.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
No, but the implant that gives you immediate sexual recovery is 125k at the Doctor's in Crystal Heights, so if you know how to cheat money you can do it that way.
I found it by searching the .html file.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.cumbuild=15

You just have to do something that advances time for the variable to update after using this. TwineHacker plugin is required.

Reactions: IoriHCH

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Out of those you can still get Enya (next to the arena), Space Marine (random appearance in Hamah Bay) and the Black Guard is still in the Warrior Hall.
nothing avail in warrior hall;

BTW: Planning to do separate post, but quick QN, current avail Mercs (811, New game) Suck!
Anyone else (NOT "Soldier" route, anything else, 811 NEW GAME) keep getting their butt kicked in combat?

1) HEALTH isn't listed anymore for Mercs
2) Mercs no longer have weapons (large added expense for early game!) [Loren does, but Ansel no longer does, inconsistency]
3) Keep in mind, pretty much *EVERY* quest involves some degree of combat
4) ANsel (for example,) MORE $, LESS R (range skills) compared to last version!
5) If mercs are (current in 811) going to be household "followers" need to know their other skills (current hidden) Scavenge, Guard, Janitor, etc
6) formatting (info panel) WORSE, & more confusing.
Only mercs found so far (all other places empty!) Ansel, & Peasant. (BTw, new pics suck, old were better, please bring back)

Most of the changes of this update are *GOOD*, but 99% of the Merc changes are *BAD*.
[1 new game, w 811, ready to give up, going back to those started in earlier versions!

Some used to advise lots of early combat---get *RESPECT* for girls, but now is disaster; (loosing = loose stats, hard to get anyway)

811 is fine for *RICH* & hi XP chars, but really sucks for newbies

Reactions: kidderyao

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I'm really enjoying this game
but Crafting skills are such a waste of time and money. It takes 3 hours to make a $50 combat knife and 6 hours to make a $150 sword, which is not even worth the cost of the materials. The speed of skill rising is very slow.
Therefore, buying weapons and armor is much easier and more convenient than crafting them.
if you have the $$ best to buy most things; Crafting comes into play when $ is tight, & you want to make your own---DIY, takes time but if you can avoid buying materials, maybe worth it. Biggest problem is upfront costs (Loom---500; Smith 3,000!)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020

OMG! Master of Slaves, and Lingerie salesman! :cool::love:(y)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Ok DEV POST: [mult versions, same issue]

EV NOTE:
MC teaching:
Needs to be a way to *QUIT*, just like the girls can! (slaves have better options than Master here) Slaves can quit there job @ Any time, w/o penalties!
Even IRL, teachers get summers off; have "vacations"; Leave of absence; etc; Acrue & use sick time;

BONDAGE SEX BDSM needs to have *CONSENSUAL* route! (including dildo) Only option now is RAPE. :-( (OMG over 200x [no kidding!] in text!)
BY DEFINITION, RAPE = Non-consensual.

Can you imagine IRL 2 people who love each other (slaves or not) & 1 says: "Please RAPE me" WTF?!? [even moderate charm guy wouldn't do that!]
(note that since BDSM goes in "sessions", should only be 1 check/session; (bondage "rolls" can FAIL; even IRL "love" relationships, nobody's perfect & people make mistakes. (including hurting each other) so, "limit" # fails? (see below)

Possible: Option (currently Built-in to sex) too much pain or low affection/happiness/, & she can cry out & say "PLEASE STOP!".
Maybe, *ASSUME* (non-forced) (non-punishment?) BDSM bondage sex (incl dildo) *IS* consensual, & then give her similar option to cry out (if no gag) as w sex? [BTW, if she "wants" or "welcomes" it, in any way, IT'S NOT RAPE! ] [IRL false rape accusations R all to common "power plays"; Someone may have *Consensual* sex but for whatever reason (drunk/regret/impulse/hate the person/etc) they wish it never happened. ]
--->>> NO ONE ASKS TO BE RAPED!!! [if they're ASKING 4 it it's CONSENSUAL = not rape]

[note that IRL, caring BDSM partners use a *SAFE WORD* (just say the word, & the session stops) Of course, for that to be possible, can't be gagged. ]
VERY few games explore the BDSM/bondage thing, (or worse, it's FORCED, like rape w/o choice!) so that's 1 of the perks here!

Similar: Not all Dominant routes are Sadist. (only 1 place where there is distinction?)
Example Parent tell child (ORDERS) Go clean your room! They might even shout it. But does that make parent sadist?
Anywhere you look, bosses give orders; Some are mean, but most are not Sadist. (generally that refers to excessive PHYSICAL punishment. [cops beating on criminal who's already not moving & on the ground, etc.] In this case ("Master" vs slave) one should assume *NOT* sadist unless
unjustly violent.

--------------------
Lovisa---Vault Quest:
she mentions note----but not option; If code doesn't work, NO OPTION TO RETURN BACK! (stuck in loop)
(sorry didn't get screenshot) came back later w comp, hacked;
-------------------------
Steel [WTF?!?] SELL: $8/ BUY: $195!!!???!! WTF?!? THAT'S OVER 2400% MARKUP!!!
(for CRAFTING to be an option as income, needs to be CHEAP MATERIALS, & PROFITABLE. (ie, make $ on finished product;) If materials cost > product sale price (I assume market) CRAFTING not worth it!
[worked in in game from earlier version, but in NEW 811 game, everything too expensive! (b4 have Smithery)

Reactions: GmFn1869

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
"Science" route (actually puts best stats in academics)

Has anyone else tried this? (to the point of TEACHING @ Academy)

My main complaint is, doesn't allow you you enough time off. (Penalty if you don't teach enough)
1 of best ways to make $, but if you want to train slaves, books/craft/hunt/fight/etc good luck! [most things can't be done after dark or take large time blocks]

Similar: Would also be interested to hear if anyone's had good luck w "Doctor"/medic route. (200+ days, )
which choices? did you teach? how make $, etc. [possible to improve & teach Sci, but as of 811, can't do any work as medic/doctor. (DEV: should be a well paying job somewhere!)]

Feedback please anyone starting @ "Scientist" or "Doctor" (earlier or current 811 ver)

Thanks

CRABB

Jun 3, 2017
if you have the $$ best to buy most things; Crafting comes into play when $ is tight, & you want to make your own---DIY, takes time but if you can avoid buying materials, maybe worth it. Biggest problem is upfront costs (Loom---500; Smith 3,000!)
When money is tight, crafting is even more unacceptable. As I said before, the items that can be made in the early stages when the crafting skill is not yet high are combat knives, crossbows, and long swords. Even if you make and sell these, the material price does not come out. It is much easier and simpler for the player to buy a rifle with the money obtained from completing the initial quests, and obtain loot by clearing weak enemies around. Raising crafting skills after a player grows up is tedious and painful. Compared to other stats that can be easily raised using academies, skill books, or $80 trainers, the rate of growth in crafting skills takes too long.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
When money is tight, crafting is even more unacceptable. As I said before, the items that can be made in the early stages when the crafting skill is not yet high are combat knives, crossbows, and long swords. Even if you make and sell these, the material price does not come out. It is much easier and simpler for the player to buy a rifle with the money obtained from completing the initial quests, and obtain loot by clearing weak enemies around. Raising crafting skills after a player grows up is tedious and painful. Compared to other stats that can be easily raised using academies, skill books, or $80 trainers, the rate of growth in crafting skills takes too long.
I agree, dev needs to make the materials a *LOT* cheaper! Crafting materials (to buy) R *INSANELY* Expensive! (esp the steel)
Swords can't even be make until you have Smithery ($3k!) In new version (811) w most of the good mercs gone & the rest Nerfed, it's extremely problematic.
if
1) Materials were cheaper &
2) mercs were fixed

might be possible.
I tried a crafting run (811)----had to abandon it. :-(
Need to do a mod to make it work---will be part of mod WIP

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes