Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Having high medical on you MC helps heal you and your NPCs much faster when resting. I also use a mix of range and melee. I'm hoping that Grim, when he adds the ability to capture enemies, includes having to use blunt weapons for that option. This will add more reason to have high melee characters in your party. Not sure what high medicine followers add to healing party, though on a quartermaster it gives addition health recovery to MC when resting.
I had the same thought. Frankly I don't want to be killing any more slave girls. Maybe the one from the Arena who bit her master's cock off, but even then I'd rather there were different options. I also think having to use melee to capture is a good idea.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I had the same thought. Frankly I don't want to be killing any more slave girls. Maybe the one from the Arena who bit her master's cock off, but even then I'd rather there were different options. I also think having to use melee to capture is a good idea.
You mean like slave girls some enemies are using to fight you? I did wish I could capture them. Tried killing the master first too, but nope. Slave girl still fights to the death despite that.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
You mean like slave girls some enemies are using to fight you? I did wish I could capture them. Tried killing the master first too, but nope. Slave girl still fights to the death despite that.
I think that's coming though, he and Shincore are working on a random slave generator and then we'll be able to capture naughty little sluts and give them the whippings they deserve and not spread their body parts all over perdition. That makes me sad every time I have to do it.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
When I had a character who could craft, I did make as much coilgun ammo as I could, but kept running out of Durasteel. Fasterners too, but those can be bought cheaply, at that juncture there was no way to reliably get Durasteel outside just breaking down merchandise. Now you might be able to scavenge it, do you know where Durasteel can be found?

I'm not sure about Combat Weave, I've had greater success with just raising my Dex to ~125 and still having the 35 point armor.

I never buy a single coilgun, I take mine off the dead at Stokke Hills and the Highwaymen of Darkmere. Every 2-3 days I get two shots at a coilgun dropping, and eventually I'm drowning in them. Or using them to get the rest of the Walton investment like I just accomplished in my Rise from the Ashes run.
A lot depends on scale (# you coilguns you need to craft/buy ammo for) *AND* # (& WHO! some [Ansel] R much better @ scavenging than others! ) you have scavenging. Again, another reason Melee is better: I don't think it's possible (has anyone ever done this? [v811 or later]) Craft enough (can scavenge or buy materials) Coilgun ammo for 5 coilguns. (enough for everybody) Even when $, don't think I've ever used more than maybe 2. Last time I tried scavenging a lot, ran into that "freeze" bug (can't contiue!) It's after Scavenge-> fight; Other posts earlier on it. Try to avoid scavenging where might fight since. I'd have 2 check code (Durasteel) but I'm sure like most things, it's random, which means you can't get in in reliable #'s you need.
Never had my Dex to 125, so can't speak for that! [Was that a T4 ME, or how many game days? I assume *NOT* the Ashes run right?] Takes a *VERY* long time just to raise it to 90 or 100, & like you, I usually focus on other things 1st. If you have a combat guy, you'll be doing tons of combat *LONG* b4 your DEX ever gets anywhere close to that!
Not the best (ugh my head! today!) but----isn't the Highwaymen 1 one time quest thing? I know weapon drops R random, so you'd have to do a *TON* (each fight/set of enemies has it's own #'s) to have good chances of getting more than 1!

Haven't been able to try it yet [812] but previous, Cafting was it's own route---Select @ start, spend time/stamina pts to build skills, etc. & $ ; meaning, if you're a fighter/(etc---most focus on 1-2 areas) likely either can't craft (didn't you say that about your Ashes run?) or, not till very late game. Goes ok w Scientist/Medic, since requires some Science.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I think that's coming though, he and Shincore are working on a random slave generator and then we'll be able to capture naughty little sluts and give them the whippings they deserve and not spread their body parts all over perdition. That makes me sad every time I have to do it.
Be really nice to be able to *CAPTURE* [EVERYBODY] about 90% of the time, & only have to *KILL* the very worst ones. (Murderers?)
Unless you think it's ok to kill men, but not women?
Personally, I think sex doesn't matter. Murder isn't biased to gender. If you're *DEAD, does it really matter who pulled the trigger?!?
IRL, *WAR* [little kids can SHOOT GUNS!] isn't limited to age/sex/gender; Easy to feel sorry for certain people, but if they have a weapon, no less of a threat than anybody else. Just ask any Vet who's had to shoot a child, w a MG; Or a woman/girl, w an IED; etc
But I think we should be given the same options the cops (and military) are: (or, are SUPPOSED to, but that's another story!)
1) Give them the chance to surrender, ("put down you weapons & you can LIVE!) and
2) If unarmed, handcuff/tie up, & bring to public justice. [or if female, take as slave?]

The whole "SHOOT 1st & ASK QUESTION LATER" is as FUBAR here, as anywhere!

PS hopefully their "generator" can do male NPCs too----work in household. (hey FREE room & board & you don't die or go to jail!)
Or maybe an option for lower offenses? [instead of just KILL]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Trying to remember, but if memory serves, all the F enemies have weapons, (usually guns) so just as much of a threat as the males.
But as b4 would be nice if option to have surrender. (IRL some might surrender, or run. most want to *LIVE*, not fight to the death!)
I have yet to see (has anybody?) ANY enemies that surrender during/after a fight. (some you can talk to, & not fight, but not 1 example I know of [does anybody?] where you can *KILL* 1 enemy, but spare others. )

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Would be actually interesting if we had fallout like combat system, where we can aim, like head, arms, chest, legs and maybe evn have decreased combat efficiency if we are injured.

Reactions: Hephannon

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Be really nice to be able to *CAPTURE* [EVERYBODY] about 90% of the time, & only have to *KILL* the very worst ones. (Murderers?)
Unless you think it's ok to kill men, but not women?
Personally, I think sex doesn't matter. Murder isn't biased to gender. If you're *DEAD, does it really matter who pulled the trigger?!?
IRL, *WAR* [little kids can SHOOT GUNS!] isn't limited to age/sex/gender; Easy to feel sorry for certain people, but if they have a weapon, no less of a threat than anybody else. Just ask any Vet who's had to shoot a child, w a MG; Or a woman/girl, w an IED; etc
But I think we should be given the same options the cops (and military) are: (or, are SUPPOSED to, but that's another story!)
1) Give them the chance to surrender, ("put down you weapons & you can LIVE!) and
2) If unarmed, handcuff/tie up, & bring to public justice. [or if female, take as slave?]

The whole "SHOOT 1st & ASK QUESTION LATER" is as FUBAR here, as anywhere!

PS hopefully their "generator" can do male NPCs too----work in household. (hey FREE room & board & you don't die or go to jail!)
Or maybe an option for lower offenses? [instead of just KILL]
It's not OK to kill smoking hot women in my view, there's other...punishments...we can devise for them.

I don't really disagree with anything else you posted, and don't take my caveat above too seriously. We are playing an erotic game set in a dystopian future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gato21

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
A lot depends on scale (# you coilguns you need to craft/buy ammo for) *AND* # (& WHO! some [Ansel] R much better @ scavenging than others! ) you have scavenging. Again, another reason Melee is better: I don't think it's possible (has anyone ever done this? [v811 or later]) Craft enough (can scavenge or buy materials) Coilgun ammo for 5 coilguns. (enough for everybody) Even when $, don't think I've ever used more than maybe 2. Last time I tried scavenging a lot, ran into that "freeze" bug (can't contiue!) It's after Scavenge-> fight; Other posts earlier on it. Try to avoid scavenging where might fight since. I'd have 2 check code (Durasteel) but I'm sure like most things, it's random, which means you can't get in in reliable #'s you need.
Never had my Dex to 125, so can't speak for that! [Was that a T4 ME, or how many game days? I assume *NOT* the Ashes run right?] Takes a *VERY* long time just to raise it to 90 or 100, & like you, I usually focus on other things 1st. If you have a combat guy, you'll be doing tons of combat *LONG* b4 your DEX ever gets anywhere close to that!
Not the best (ugh my head! today!) but----isn't the Highwaymen 1 one time quest thing? I know weapon drops R random, so you'd have to do a *TON* (each fight/set of enemies has it's own #'s) to have good chances of getting more than 1!

Haven't been able to try it yet [812] but previous, Cafting was it's own route---Select @ start, spend time/stamina pts to build skills, etc. & $ ; meaning, if you're a fighter/(etc---most focus on 1-2 areas) likely either can't craft (didn't you say that about your Ashes run?) or, not till very late game. Goes ok w Scientist/Medic, since requires some Science.
In my last Silver Tongue run I was not able to craft enough coilgun ammo for the three I generally had using it. The Space Marine and Black Guardsman didn't need it and I got them Plasma rifles. That was with me trying to conserve ammo too, but also hardly missing a chance for combat, meaning I kept Stokke Hills clear, I always retook the Fort, I ventured up to Darkmere to take out the Highwaymen and I wandered down to Watery Eyes to relieve the freebooter of the rifle he had. I did this pretty much every 2-3 days. I was also a regular at the Arena, a part of my daily schedule most days.

Yes, Dex takes a while, but I like to train it after Stamina not only for the combat advantages but because it helps 'prep' my girls for their required Acrobatics training. You don't want to start on Acrobatics training (which simultaneously increases Dex) for a girl until you've gotten her Dex up to about 80 in my view as that makes it very easy to get her Dex to ~125 as well--due to the point you're destined to get with each Acrobatics training session.

I haven't gotten far in my Dex training in my Rise from the Ashes run, mine is at 87 as Rebecca is the only one I've trained so far, she's at 81. Olivia will be next, but I'm currently raising Rebecca's Stamina from 100 to 150. Mostly I get those huge numbers by training the girls, if you train eight or so girls in Dex, Stam etc you'll end up with those kind of numbers, but I don't even really look to see if I got a point, it's them I want to see improve at that juncture.

Still haven't bothered with any crafting in my current RftA run. I did go the screen and see that I can make a cane in addition to the combat knife, so there's that.

Last edited:

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
It's not OK to kill smoking hot women in my view, there's other...punishments...we can devise for them.

I don't really disagree with anything else you posted, and don't take my caveat above too seriously. We are playing an erotic game set in a dystopian future.
Totally agree there is other punishments, mutilation, organ harvest or puting it public use 24/7.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Totally agree there is other punishments, mutilation, organ harvest or puting it public use 24/7.
Beg to differ. :cautious: I have an odd feeling that many smoking hot women would choose death over mutilation, organ harvest or 'puting it public use 24/7'. Who asks even slave girls anyway ? Well... I might, given the opportunity. Scaring folks is such a nice thing to do. :giggle: ... but offering choices to enemies? Nah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanev3

Tanev3

Dec 1, 2022
For money, just spare coil for boss battles and use rifles for everything else. As interface is now, I only switch weapons on slaves, not on mercs, because it is fewer clicks.
If I am at a dinner party, I do not go on and on about how I get excited by domination stuff. I adapt my expression to the place I am in.
Where did you see "mutilatioin" in the tags? Where did you see "snuff" in the tags? How about you show some respect to the page, to the creator and to other commentators here? And adapt your expression after where you are?

Reactions: Kavalor

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
For money, just spare coil for boss battles and use rifles for everything else. As interface is now, I only switch weapons on slaves, not on mercs, because it is fewer clicks.

If I am at a dinner party, I do not go on and on about how I get excited by domination stuff. I adapt my expression to the place I am in.
Where did you see "mutilatioin" in the tags? Where did you see "snuff" in the tags? How about you show some respect to the page, to the creator and to other commentators here? And adapt your expression after where you are?
Well mutilation is not in TAGs and im not into also. But i game, i realy need good reason to keep enemy alive. Argument like its human being have never been my cup of tea. So previosly there was like outcry we should not insta kill females. Then i offered punch of reason why we could keep them alive. Otherwise there is no point. If we go deeply in slave theme, then there comes limit where it is different to manage too much slaves. So there is no point to let enemy live and enslave her other way to avoid insta kill is fast low maintance profit. If we take Example in MOR there is plenty of slaves that you can buy from market. SO you basically dont need unlimited supply of slaves from combat missions. Only arguments why keep enemies alive is to make them suffer or turn fast profit. As making suffer has no real ingame effect then fast profit as donor is sensible option.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I think some of the bounties woul
Well mutilation is not in TAGs and im not into also. But i game, i realy need good reason to keep enemy alive. Argument like its human being have never been my cup of tea. So previosly there was like outcry we should not insta kill females. Then i offered punch of reason why we could keep them alive. Otherwise there is no point. If we go deeply in slave theme, then there comes limit where it is different to manage too much slaves. So there is no point to let enemy live and enslave her other way to avoid insta kill is fast low maintance profit. If we take Example in MOR there is plenty of slaves that you can buy from market. SO you basically dont need unlimited supply of slaves from combat missions. Only arguments why keep enemies alive is to make them suffer or turn fast profit. As making suffer has no real ingame effect then fast profit as donor is sensible option.
My suggestion is to sell captured enemies, whether female or male, and be able to sell to Kymanto house as farm worker slaves or at the slave market. They could be just keep as an item in inventory that you sell like any other item. Prices could fluctuate depending on the economy, i.e. over saturate the market or famine hits and prices drop or booming harvest and they increase. This idea could be fleshed out in more detail, but that's the basics.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Is gambling supposed to be so polarized? it goes from being a money sink to making absolute mad stacks in the space of like 10 skill points. Over the space of a week I make over double gambling at furry's than I do teaching at the academy with a similar skill level despite them both taking up almost the same amount of time. Am I missing something or is that just how it is?

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Is gambling supposed to be so polarized? it goes from being a money sink to making absolute mad stacks in the space of like 10 skill points. Over the space of a week I make over double gambling at furry's than I do teaching at the academy with a similar skill level despite them both taking up almost the same amount of time. Am I missing something or is that just how it is?
Gambling seems good way to make money if you savescum. But not that Good, With gambling you can earn about 500 RDs in day. With teaching, i earn 400. So it is close.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I think some of the bounties woul

My suggestion is to sell captured enemies, whether female or male, and be able to sell to Kymanto house as farm worker slaves or at the slave market. They could be just keep as an item in inventory that you sell like any other item. Prices could fluctuate depending on the economy, i.e. over saturate the market or famine hits and prices drop or booming harvest and they increase. This idea could be fleshed out in more detail, but that's the basics.
IRL If there was a market for female slaves, there would be for male too. So on several levels that makes sense.
Many countries (IRL) have had slaves, & those I'm aware of, had/used both sexes. (everybody had their place)
In a Pr-Industrial age like MoR (or anybody cut off from "mass-production" factories, etc) ---colonies on moon/other planets, LABOR is very important, need every worker you can get (& worker that don't get paid are always the cheapest!)

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes