zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
This is probably why, mine is only 350 still it seems crazy that gambling can outperform it so quickly.
Didnt know Academy standing increases salary. I have Standing like 70 and i earn about 400. Maybe there is different things that improve the Academy salary amount. COuse Gambling is basically fixed. max you can earn is 3*160+ 3*12 thats 516.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I have Standing like 70 and i earn about 400. Maybe there is different things that improve the Academy salary amount.
What are your stats for the particular courses? I'm at 140 for both my academic and science and both now bring me in 200 with a standing of 350. I think you are probably right that other stats factor into the salary. I sometimes get 9 participants when playing cards at furry's I've seen 5 playing darts too although I don't bother with that the cash/time ratio makes it not really worth it.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
What are your stats for the particular courses? I'm at 140 for both my academic and science and both now bring me in 200 with a standing of 350. I think you are probably right that other stats factor into the salary. I sometimes get 9 participants when playing cards at furry's I've seen 5 playing darts too although I don't bother with that the cash/time ratio makes it not really worth it.
Im not sure shat influences this but i have academics 131. Science 104, Intelligence 109, willpower 98. Not sure if Willpower has an impact or not but i think Intelligence has some impact
In gambling there is fee of taking part of card game 20 RD and in darts 3RD, so if we calculate that max winnings are 516, but usually i get less couse i value skills over money, if i have roll of increasing gambling i dont try to get more money.

Jun 10, 2022
Didnt know Academy standing increases salary. I have Standing like 70 and i earn about 400. Maybe there is different things that improve the Academy salary amount. COuse Gambling is basically fixed. max you can earn is 3*160+ 3*12 thats 516.
I'm curious how close to 400 you are getting? I'm not sure hat stat you have higher than my MC that is netting you more... I'm jealous.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I'm curious how close to 400 you are getting? I'm not sure hat stat you have higher than my MC that is netting you more... I'm jealous.
Check at the bottom of - there you'll see what affects your tutoring wage. Skill, Influence and disposition matter most.

"Skill" means if you're either teaching Science or Academics.

"Other skill" is the value of either Science or Academics -whichever class you're not currently tutoring.

Jun 10, 2022
Check at the bottom of - there you'll see what affects your tutoring wage. Skill, Influence and disposition matter most.

"Skill" means if you're either teaching Science or Academics.

"Other skill" is the value of either Science or Academics -whichever class you're not currently tutoring.
Awesome... so looks like max is 375. I'm feeling better now.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Interesting, i still dont get calculation right. If i understand 45RD bonus from influence is max, then it doesn't matter i have higher influence it will give no additional bonus. I have 37K influence, maybe my save is broken then i have really old save

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Interesting, i still dont get calculation right. If i understand 45RD bonus from influence is max, then it doesn't matter i have higher influence it will give no additional bonus. I have 37K influence, maybe my save is broken then i have really old save
I need to look at your save to confirm that. It's old you say? Would be neat from a general technical viewpoint to study it as well and see how the different versions have carried over.

PM me your save file if you want to share it!

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
Version 0.8.1.2 has been released!

This is a major update with a ton of new features and bugfixes.

No need to patch. Just load your old save and play.

Download.

CHANGELOG:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
COMMENT: These fixes are excellent. Nice work.

SUGGESTION: I have what might be input of value that would be an easy adjustment to make melee fighting effective. Short version is to have different encounters start up close ~ 30% of the time and add give melee weapons a greater chance to crit or perhaps make them more effective vs High end armor just like IRL. I can give you more input if you're interested.

PRAISE: Keep up the great work. Really enjoying the mechanics, renders and the vast number of ways to choose to play the game.

QUESTION: Is there a tutorial or links to help manage/lower Slave willpower effectively? Without making them hate you I'm finding it confusing and would greatly appreciate any help in that area.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

QUESTION: Is there a tutorial or links to help manage/lower Slave willpower effectively? Without making them hate you I'm finding it confusing and would greatly appreciate any help in that area.

EDIT: didn't see the Without making them hate you part, sorry.

In my experience the most effective way to achieve this is to pork'em roughly, go at'em as hard as you can, as often as you can. Just avoid doing it under bondage, cause orgasms there will raise their corruption and eventually halt the decline of willpower.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Speak to slave every day.
And explain her chores every day. (DOMINANTLY)
Also, ask about hopes and dreams. - if she behaves
Lower willpower and raise discipline at the same time.
Then you can encourage and compliment her to raise happiness.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
melee fighting ... and ... melee weapons a greater chance to crit or perhaps make them more effective vs High end armor just like IRL. I can give you more input if you're interested.

This has been discussed a lot b4 (see other posts) but in brief:
Melee weapons: Dev has a *RANDOM* factor (sucks IMHO also not realistic) but aside from that, W *KAT*, & very hi stats, Mel W do good dam, *BUT*, (again, AVERAGE) COIL, & Energy, do more. As well they should.
"Coil" is Armor Piercing, EXTREMELY hi-velocity (basically, a hand-held RAIL-GUN; [Movies aside, modern versions R bigger than a *HOUSE*, so hard to compare it, But pretty much go through *ANYTHING*; [many, *MANY* times faster than an Rifle bullet, which is in turn, also faster than a handgun]])
Energy is----well, basically a futuristic ENERGY weapon, (assumed do do much greater Dam than rifle)
Give $$$ cost/shot fired, this isn't AT ALL practical in a Post industrial place like MoR; ("Coil" would be much more likely)
There are some versions where you can change starting dist.

I've given some very good posts on reducing WP. (do a search!) but keep in mind:
-if she's *REALLY* hi WP, & you *FAIL* (even 1 or 2x!) her stats can get worse;
-Added worse if Feminist, etc (bad traits)
-It's easy for some (bad traits [above] + hi WP) Rebecca, Aria, etc to only fail just a few times (even CHARM!) & then they hate you anyway.
-like most things in MoR, a great deal depends on *HER* stats, & yours. (as 1 post showed, even 90 charm can FAIL!)

If I'm not doing a T4 ME run, Almost always have Reb/Aria hating me at some point (just an FYI) ; Work on bringing their WP down, *THEN* bath/sexual/charm raise their Aff/love.
Takes some work, but very doable.

(wouldn't hurt to do a search on "CHARM" [many good posts on that too])

Reactions: MrFingers

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
How far did this dev go with the pregnancy content? It looks like a game with a very decent amount of effort put into it. Kudos to the dev.
You can marry one of your slaves and impregnate her. As of current, only your wife can get pregnant (due to engine limitations afaik and partly also just the sheer amount of writing that would need to be done to acommodate offspring from different slaves interacting). Pregnancy takes 9 months in-game time, or you can use a service in the medical clinic to speed it up. Your wife can have no more than two children, one boy and one girl. Aging is also done in real-time, but can also be sped up. (slightly immersion breaking, but better than waiting 18 in-game years imo until time-skip mechanics are a thing) I haven't actually seen the offspring content yet so I'm not sure how complete it is, but I believe the general idea is you can raise your kids and more or less shape them into developing the stats and traits that you want.

No incest content, nor will that be officially included (Damn European countries and their draconian laws!), but Grim has made some references to a "modder" working on an unofficial patch for that.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes