MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020

EDIT: didn't see the Without making them hate you part, sorry.

In my experience the most effective way to achieve this is to pork'em roughly, go at'em as hard as you can, as often as you can. Just avoid doing it under bondage, cause orgasms there will raise their corruption and eventually halt the decline of willpower.
Thanks that link and your tip are helpful. I just put Rebecca into the ARENA training and that helped her discipline. Then to bring her happiness up I plan to take her HUNTING as that boosts her Happiness. I was given the chance to swap a slave to get her BACK from the Arena but that option isn't there. I'm wondering if it will only allow a swamp for a Slave with different stats or perhaps they need to NOT be set as a follower. I'll give that a try.

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
Another problem finding w the "low Charm/Low Manip" start (not even Ashes!) *FAIL* a lot of Quests! (coveralls, Jack--half-wit, etc. )
What did you do about those in your "Ashes" run? Or, did you ignore most Quests & only do fighting/Bounties?
[still have to make $$$, takes time to get Infl -> 1500!]

(other places you need that stuff besides girls)
[Let's say, 1st 120 days]
I'm not sure what what you mean by "Ashes run" but I didn't find getting to Infl 1500 difficult at all. Lots of reselling the dropped enemy weapons and hunting for food and leather to sell. Money become a problem around the time you hire too many bad-ass MERCS and you're at like 1k per day. Then you just hope the Stokes bandits and the Swamp guys make nice drops. Don't waste expensive Coil ammo on easy fights use the rifle instead and let the mercs (Free Ammo) do the major damage. Bounties are okay for some $ but if you get a bunch of Auto Rifles and 30.06 Rifles go solo to the ferry as they buy them for 1400 instead of 1100 and slightly higher for other items.
The Combat Knives x20 and Swords x10 give a nice return at Belial Gun place 2k & 2.5k and x bows so bring them there before you go to sell those at the Regular Market.
I wish bad guys dropped a bit of ammo.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Heres a few questions/doubts I've piled the last few days:

- Working slots, is it only one by spot or you can train (to say) 3 performers at Golden Dragon?
- Nanny title cant be selected now, no child yet but it used to be optional before
- Any interaction with Adrienne (reward from Michelle quest) or is it a WIP?
- Got Ayden to "amiable" but no trick after he spoke about his background, I know changelog says "might" get something, anyone got it?
- Is there a way to swap slaves from arena with household ones or do I need an empty slot? Dont wanna buy a new slave if thats the case
- Any way to increase wifes corruption while bondage is WIP?

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I'm not sure what what you mean by "Ashes run" but I didn't find getting to Infl 1500 difficult at all. Lots of reselling the dropped enemy weapons and hunting for food and leather to sell. Money become a problem around the time you hire too many bad-ass MERCS and you're at like 1k per day. Then you just hope the Stokes bandits and the Swamp guys make nice drops. Don't waste expensive Coil ammo on easy fights use the rifle instead and let the mercs (Free Ammo) do the major damage. Bounties are okay for some $ but if you get a bunch of Auto Rifles and 30.06 Rifles go solo to the ferry as they buy them for 1400 instead of 1100 and slightly higher for other items.
The Combat Knives x20 and Swords x10 give a nice return at Belial Gun place 2k & 2.5k and x bows so bring them there before you go to sell those at the Regular Market.
I wish bad guys dropped a bit of ammo.
You missed the 1st part:
Was quoting (maybe didn't quote enough)
Gunner Rey's T4 "Ashes" [ME----"Rise From the Ashes"] (see pic)
In it he started @ 25 Charm, 25 Manip

It's quite a different start. [FYI, a GREAT DEAL depends on how you start in this]

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Another problem finding w the "low Charm/Low Manip" start (not even Ashes!) *FAIL* a lot of Quests! (coveralls, Jack--half-wit, etc. )
What did you do about those in your "Ashes" run? Or, did you ignore most Quests & only do fighting/Bounties?
[still have to make $$$, takes time to get Infl -> 1500!]

(other places you need that stuff besides girls)
[Let's say, 1st 120 days]
I got lucky on the coveralls, I think I had to bribe Jack and then beat up Cooney, and I muddled through otherwise. I only have five girls, so I've most my quests ahead of me.

I found it didn't seem to take long at all to get to influence 1500. There's so many ways to get 200 here, 400 there and twenty to fifty a shot here and there. Plus I've got my house working for me, pumping out another ~12-20 a day by twenty days in.

Right now I'm 362 days in. 100k in the bank and enough guns to support a reinforced rifle company with a heavy weapons platoon. Surplus of ~700 with Ayden and the Space Marine on the payroll, along with Loren and Ansel as well as the kids.

Str: 123
Dex:124
Sta: 206
Int: 36
Will: 65

Rebecca and Olivia (T2) are competent combat slaves, more than a hundred Ranged and 60+ Melee, almost all of it from combat. Juno's not too bad, 50 or so Ranged. Lovisa's been down five times and now has a strength of about 12. She's actually been pretty effective in combat and got her Ranged up near 40 on crits alone. There was a point where she'd be the only one home and I'd take her out to raise Respect with three top Mercs (Space Marine, Loren and Ayden are all 100+ Ranged, 80+ Melee and wear Durasteel) and I was kinda hoping she'd get that ability to raise toughness after going down that used to happen. Bad luck or that's been changed. She goes down easy, even with Durasteel, a rifle crit or a good shot with a auto rifle and she's out, nothing you can do.

Last edited:

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020

- Working slots, is it only one by spot or you can train (to say) 3 performers at Golden Dragon?
- Nanny title cant be selected now, no child yet but it used to be optional before
- Got Ayden to "amiable" but no trick after he spoke about his background, I know changelog says "might" get something, anyone got it?
- Is there a way to swap slaves from arena with household ones or do I need an empty slot? Dont wanna buy a new slave if thats the case
>Only one work slot per job
>Now it only lets you do the job if qualified or it's a bug - I will check
>I have not dealt with Adrienne aside from her in my household - she's too expensive to Spend time with 1500/per WIP prob
>I think Ayden is WIP or nothing. Accountants are boring lol.
>To swap Slaves into Arena you have to have the NEW slave girl with no jobs/titles etc then you can switch them out. Good for adding DISCIPLINE and you can make good money from the early wins. Worked best with Rebecca or Sofia imo
>I don't think you can corrupt wives. You have to SLU-- T rain them that way before you put a ring on it.

My question for you is about hacking the keypad on doors. I can't get it to work for me and there is nothing on that in the wiki

Thanks

Reactions: Caesariuz

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
I got lucky on the coveralls, I think I had to bribe Jack and then beat up Cooney, and I muddled through otherwise. I only have five girls, so I've most my quests ahead of me.

I found it didn't seem to take long at all to get to influence 1500. There's so many ways to get 200 here, 400 there and twenty to fifty a shot here and there. Plus I've got my house working for me, pumping out another ~12-20 a day by twenty days in.

Right now I'm 362 days in. 100k in the bank and enough guns to support a reinforced rifle company with a heavy weapons platoon. Surplus of ~700 with Ayden and the Space Marine on the payroll, along with Loren and Ansel as well as the kids.

Rebecca and Olivia (T2) are competent combat slaves, more than a hundred Ranged and 60+ Melee, almost all of it from combat. Juno's not too bad, 50 or so Ranged. Lovisa's been down five times and now has a strength of about 12. She's actually been pretty effective in combat and got her Ranged up near 40 on crits alone. There was a point where she'd be the only one home and I'd take her out to raise Respect with three top Mercs (Space Marine, Loren and Ayden are all 100+ Ranged, 80+ Melee and wear Durasteel) and I was kinda hoping she'd get that ability to raise toughness after going down that used to happen. Bad luck or that's been changed. She goes down easy, even with Durasteel, a rifle crit or a good shot with a auto rifle and she's out, nothing you can do.
Those are some big stats compared to me. Nothing over 97 on any of mine. Did you spam training and grind it out? I'm having serious cash flow problems. My guy is High Ranged Weap, Charm/Will high and I dropped some hired mercs to save money for now but will pick em up later. You are able to steal their weapons and armor if you don't want to rehire them later.

I'm like 180 days in and running out of good ways to earn besides bad guys and hunting but those are not consistent enough.
Only the high health slaves are worth using for combat unless it's for Piper to tag along for the Bloodlust boost. Maybe I'm missing a reason you want them all combat maxed? Seems like it would take forever.

How do i hack the doors? Do i need to pimp my home computer to do it? What other stats boost hacking. No wiki info on hacking that I could find. Thanks bruv

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

1, only one spot for now!
2, it should be selectable. Post your save here and I'll have a look.
3, A lot of interaction should be available for Adrienne. Especially if playing 0.8.1.2b.
4, Try "spending time" with him and you'll see. ;)
5, Yes, choose "Swap Arena slaves".
6, Mostly through sex atm.

Reactions: Caesariuz

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
1, only one spot for now!
2, it should be selectable. Post your save here and I'll have a look.
3, A lot of interaction should be available for Adrienne. Especially if playing 0.8.1.2b.
4, Try "spending time" with him and you'll see. ;)
5, Yes, choose "Swap Arena slaves".
6, Mostly through sex atm.
I am getting a glitch where my Influence of 6,800+ now says "[NUMBER NAME" and I am locked out of both Crystal Areas on the map. I tried an older save but the same thing happened pretty quickly and not at the same spot or action in the game.

Help so I can keep playing your very well designed game? Thank you Mr. Master of Raana (sorry for slave pun)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I am getting a glitch where my Influence of 6,800+ now says "[NUMBER NAME" and I am locked out of both Crystal Areas on the map. I tried an older save but the same thing happened pretty quickly and not at the same spot or action in the game.

Help so I can keep playing your very well designed game? Thank you Mr. Master of Raana (sorry for slave pun)
What version are you playing?

Just hit End Day and Influence should reset itself (there's a script fixing that issue for older saves in the End Game passage).

Thanks!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Those are some big stats compared to me. Nothing over 97 on any of mine. Did you spam training and grind it out? I'm having serious cash flow problems. My guy is High Ranged Weap, Charm/Will high and I dropped some hired mercs to save money for now but will pick em up later. You are able to steal their weapons and armor if you don't want to rehire them later.

I'm like 180 days in and running out of good ways to earn besides bad guys and hunting but those are not consistent enough.
Only the high health slaves are worth using for combat unless it's for Piper to tag along for the Bloodlust boost. Maybe I'm missing a reason you want them all combat maxed? Seems like it would take forever.

How do i hack the doors? Do i need to pimp my home computer to do it? What other stats boost hacking. No wiki info on hacking that I could find. Thanks bruv
I prioritize training, it's generally the first thing I do every day. Those stats come because I'm training my girls, not myself as much after a while. Rebecca and Olivia (tier 2 slave) are at 150 stamina, Juno 100 and Lovisa and Michelle at 80. I just picked up Piper and naturally the first thing I work on is Stamina. Rebecca and Olivia are at mid eighties Dex, mid seventies Str before their discipline started curtailing them. I got no Workaholics this time and my only Perfectionist was Juno until I just got Piper. I should have gotten Piper earlier but I've had bad luck with Pipers but wanted to see the new pics.

I beeline towards the investments, that's where I get the cash. My schedule for the first part was: Training, Bounty, Arena, sex training, Bounty2 + take out recurring targets every 2-3 days, sex training, and finally either Furry's or breaking down merchandise/crafting until 6 AM. Pop into the Spa after combat and to spew over a little slut's face for WP early too.

Heh, I didn't know you could shake down the help, lol.

I don't want them all combat maxed, but I do want their Respect to grow and keep growing. Olivia is at 70 Respect, Rebecca 66, Lovisa 42, Michelle 38, Juno 32. Lovisa and her 'Vanilla' was pissing me off and I didn't want to fail the casual asks for bondage sex as often. Plus firing five Plasma/Coilguns at the Ceilor Forest Raiders gets boring after a while, and kinda expensive.

Get the best handheld computer from Roo's General store. You need high science scores and if you have a "Techie" put her in the first slot when you attempt to hack. As long as the numbers don't add up to over a hundred you have a chance to hack the code, just keep at it sometimes.

Incidentally I've gotten a reasonable education at the University of Furry's, science is now over 40 and Academics nearly 60. Gambling is now 48, but that's not much good.

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020

luck plays a big part in this. $ was tight, [& NOT lucky like you!] so now need hi Mani or can't finish that Q. [no coveralls]
BTW what Armor did you use early on? [as I've said b4 LOTS of things get easier when you're RICH!!] say 1st 100-150 days. *ESPECIALLY* 1st 25-50. Been having either MC or slaves die *WAY* too much! (I don't think Mercs [now household] loos stats when they "die" right?]
REALLY sucks to loose stats early on----there hard enough to get, (if you UNlucky, you can train 2x per day & get NOTHING!)

*REALLY* low Med score, so either 1) take very long time to heal (can't fight or more likely "die") or 2) spent way too much on stims. How did you handle this? [Long *B4* you were *RICH* & had Duraplate, etc!]

Investments are nice, but they take a LOT of $ up font, & many actually give very small amount/day.
(can't save that $ up if you keep spending it!)
[even @ discount, stims R $45 /PER SHOT]

ok gotta know: how did you get "400" Influence?!?
Right now I'm at a Net *LOSS*, of -56/day [& no space marine yet!]
House is only partly upgraded, & if I try to do combat, i *EASILY* spent more on stims than I make that day!
[ie, not sustainable]
B4, When I trained them, I could do higher paying jobs, but now, No Train (that's "Education") = no good job
If I take time to heal everybody (less stims) [Remember, low Med score, don't even heal good myself!]
~ -280 [5 days?] that's *IF* don't buy/use any more stims.
CB Armor (etc) takes a LOT of saving up $, so again, 1 more thing $$$;

Forget about how you are NOW, how did you make your 1st $25k?
Did you use stims a lot, or wait *wait* & heal slowly? Or did you save for CB AR for everybody? [over $15k!]

W LOW charm, LOW Manip, & LOW intel, 1 of TOUGHEST runs I've *EVER* done, & it's not even a full-on "Ashes" run!!!
Edit:
+ Low MED score. I've done Dr/Medic runs, & even *THOSE* were easier! (hi Med scores heal better, + can train slave medics) [Ok I that that MC had more Intel too]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
PS Have alot of problems w Rebbecca too. Low C/M mean either 1) don't talk to her [she steals or her WP goes up, & INC chance of Escape!] or 2) talk to her [even 1/2 50% fail, piss her off more!] or 3) Discipline [P Punist...] Which might B ok, but hurts her *HEALTH, [& she's been lucky, usually takes less Dam than anybody in combat! LOL]
--->> anyway w need to fight a lot, & $ *EXTREMELY* tight, Really can't even punish her much.
-->>> I know from reading your stuff need to get her *RESPECT* up ASAP, but w everybody getting hurt so much (except HER! LOL) we're really not fit for combat. (or we try, & even if "win" somebody looses stats!)

About ready to GIVE UP on this run totally, so if you have any ideas, I'm wide open!
$964 (current) [NOBODY has CB AR]
I have 2 "Brawlers" (means harder to train RANGE #, easier to train Melee;
Furries: (don't most of those go off your CHARM/MANIP/Gamble scores?) Been *LOOSING* way too much there, & YES that includes INFLUENCE, so trying to stay away. [what was that said about BAD LUCK?!?]
Don't forget Rebecca (DOMINANT, MALEVOLENT) keeps hurting other girls, & often 1 (or more) is depressed, [you click on her, & even w/o doing *ANYTHING*, you loose -2 Influence [she won't work] -->> can happen many times a day!

If i'm not *REALLY* careful [& a lit bit lucky?] easy to *LOOSE* influ, instead of GAINING it.
(note: I've posted b4 about "Melee" vs "range", & I'm not against "Brawlers", ***BUT @ LOW STATS,*** ---well they just don't do very well. (& they take more Dam early on [?])

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Hey I found *ANDERS!* (another added Exp---not prev---paying 4 Merc ammo [+ they miss a lot early on])
PRE-1500 Infl, mostly BOUNTIES (1 girl works, but doesn't come close to cover expenses).
10 Stims (NOT counting ammo or normal expenses) =$450, so really need to make that much DAILY. (more, if going to upgrade house/save for CB armor..)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
wow! (luck run in days??? ) 1 of very rare times, got gunstocks w/o a fight! [& here Juno (Bloodthirsty) & Reb (needs RESPECT!) needed or wanted it.)
DESPERATELY need another worker though, most fights pay little or nothing, w Stims + Ammo, often cost more than they R worth!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
luck plays a big part in this. $ was tight, [& NOT lucky like you!] so now need hi Mani or can't finish that Q. [no coveralls]
BTW what Armor did you use early on? [as I've said b4 LOTS of things get easier when you're RICH!!] say 1st 100-150 days. *ESPECIALLY* 1st 25-50. Been having either MC or slaves die *WAY* too much! (I don't think Mercs [now household] loos stats when they "die" right?]
REALLY sucks to loose stats early on----there hard enough to get, (if you UNlucky, you can train 2x per day & get NOTHING!)

*REALLY* low Med score, so either 1) take very long time to heal (can't fight or more likely "die") or 2) spent way too much on stims. How did you handle this? [Long *B4* you were *RICH* & had Duraplate, etc!]

Investments are nice, but they take a LOT of $ up font, & many actually give very small amount/day.
(can't save that $ up if you keep spending it!)
[even @ discount, stims R $45 /PER SHOT]

ok gotta know: how did you get "400" Influence?!?
Right now I'm at a Net *LOSS*, of -56/day [& no space marine yet!]
House is only partly upgraded, & if I try to do combat, i *EASILY* spent more on stims than I make that day!
[ie, not sustainable]
B4, When I trained them, I could do higher paying jobs, but now, No Train (that's "Education") = no good job
If I take time to heal everybody (less stims) [Remember, low Med score, don't even heal good myself!]
~ -280 [5 days?] that's *IF* don't buy/use any more stims.
CB Armor (etc) takes a LOT of saving up $, so again, 1 more thing $$$;

Forget about how you are NOW, how did you make your 1st $25k?
Did you use stims a lot, or wait *wait* & heal slowly? Or did you save for CB AR for everybody? [over $15k!]

W LOW charm, LOW Manip, & LOW intel, 1 of TOUGHEST runs I've *EVER* done, & it's not even a full-on "Ashes" run!!!
Edit:
+ Low MED score. I've done Dr/Medic runs, & even *THOSE* were easier! (hi Med scores heal better, + can train slave medics) [Ok I that that MC had more Intel too]
The mushrooms quest won't make or break you, it doesn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things.

Combat armor is the first priority. I got two suits for the girls at first to swap around and upgraded Loren and Ansel.

I think the first time you clear Stokke Hills you get 400 influence, there might be another one out there too.

Between pillaging the dead, bounties and the Arena there's plenty of money available. That right there is more than 1k a day with easy randoms at the Arena and bad luck on bounties and only getting one done every other day. The Ceilor Forest Raiders ought to be 2k minimum and you ought to average taking them out every forth day at the least. All told on a good day (with Coilguns dropping at both Stokke Hills and Darkmere) you ought to be able to pull in 10k on those days.

Remember your investments will be modified by Rebecca eventually, so they're worth more than the base.

I never wait to heal, I always use stims if I or a team member is seriously wounded. The money for the stims is peanuts compared to the money you lose by malingering at home. Get healed and get back out there beating people up and taking their stuff.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
PS Have alot of problems w Rebbecca too. Low C/M mean either 1) don't talk to her [she steals or her WP goes up, & INC chance of Escape!] or 2) talk to her [even 1/2 50% fail, piss her off more!] or 3) Discipline [P Punist...] Which might B ok, but hurts her *HEALTH, [& she's been lucky, usually takes less Dam than anybody in combat! LOL]
--->> anyway w need to fight a lot, & $ *EXTREMELY* tight, Really can't even punish her much.
-->>> I know from reading your stuff need to get her *RESPECT* up ASAP, but w everybody getting hurt so much (except HER! LOL) we're really not fit for combat. (or we try, & even if "win" somebody looses stats!)

About ready to GIVE UP on this run totally, so if you have any ideas, I'm wide open!
$964 (current) [NOBODY has CB AR]
I have 2 "Brawlers" (means harder to train RANGE #, easier to train Melee;
Furries: (don't most of those go off your CHARM/MANIP/Gamble scores?) Been *LOOSING* way too much there, & YES that includes INFLUENCE, so trying to stay away. [what was that said about BAD LUCK?!?]
Don't forget Rebecca (DOMINANT, MALEVOLENT) keeps hurting other girls, & often 1 (or more) is depressed, [you click on her, & even w/o doing *ANYTHING*, you loose -2 Influence [she won't work] -->> can happen many times a day!

If i'm not *REALLY* careful [& a lit bit lucky?] easy to *LOOSE* influ, instead of GAINING it.
(note: I've posted b4 about "Melee" vs "range", & I'm not against "Brawlers", ***BUT @ LOW STATS,*** ---well they just don't do very well. (& they take more Dam early on [?])
What day is it and how many of the original targets are available?

Brawlers shouldn't hurt you much as you'll get most improvement off crits. You do need one non-Brawler to train up to ~80 or so Ranged so they can use Coilguns efficiently. I presume you have Loren and Ansel?

I didn't start going to Furry's regularly until cash was comfortable. You don't have the stamina in the very beginning anyway.

Keep the girl's willpower up and Rebecca's bitchiness won't bring them down.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
BTW, <GR>
Never seen combat raise toughness, only Training.
Getting taken down used to increase Toughness, but better yet it would also enable getting the Toughness point (like if your discipline was 60+ or Fear high enough) when training Stamina, Melee or Strength. I think that was changed though, I've had no luck with it this version and perhaps the last too.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes