Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I've played a bit, and from what I've seen of the systems of it, it could be problematic to allow a large offspring with all possible slaves. Just my guess, this game seems too focused on managing household, slaves and followers. Too many children would likely overwhelm this.
About the writing, I know well... I'm surprised, even so. From what you said, it allows interactions with 2 unique kids and watching them grow.
That's way more than the vast majority of games allow.
well who knows. can maybe use offspring to put em in charge of something. e.g. like overtaking some buildings, having independent hunter groups, taking over bars and brothels. who knows.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I've played a bit, and from what I've seen of the systems of it, it could be problematic to allow a large offspring with all possible slaves. Just my guess, this game seems too focused on managing household, slaves and followers. Too many children would likely overwhelm this.
About the writing, I know well... I'm surprised, even so. From what you said, it allows interactions with 2 unique kids and watching them grow.
That's way more than the vast majority of games allow.
Currently every meaningful interaction needs MC:s active part-taking - and sessions take easily 2 hours each - or more. Training and creating good relationship with ONE SINGLE ISSID while my MC kept her happy (and still took his slaves to hunting innocent animals or less innocent criminals on daily basis) took several months game-time.
Entertaining a wife, 2 kids and a couple of other practically useless NPC:s in household creates an inhuman chore that would need several trusted and highly competent actors in addition to the MC. The thing derives from the fact that issids tend to sleep their nights (oh the horror!) and wife (or nanny or anybody but the MC) can't be bothered to see to kids or servants' needs. Days are definitely all too short to maintain proper relations with family-members, not to even speak about taking care of other possibly even more important actions at the same time. Multitasking is a myth.

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
During Ansel's tutorial quest line, you go fight the Red Devils. You can also get a free blowjob and manipulation +1 if you successfully persuade or threaten them.

However, the free blowjob has a greyed out "START!" button above the "CUM" one. Is that normal? Do I need a certain amount of stats to unlock it? Or is it simply a remnant of the generic sex action?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
During Ansel's tutorial quest line, you go fight the Red Devils. You can also get a free blowjob and manipulation +1 if you successfully persuade or threaten them.

However, the free blowjob has a greyed out "START!" button above the "CUM" one. Is that normal? Do I need a certain amount of stats to unlock it? Or is it simply a remnant of the generic sex action?
That's normal. I've begun displacing certain buttons for important or one-time encounters so players won't accidentally skip texts/renders by clicking too fast.

Reactions: Tanev3 and Solak

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
why does the game contain the "mobile game" tag?
That's a good question, considering there's no official android support. My guess would be a mod added it for some reason. You can play the game on mobile, but Grim has been pretty clear that any official mobile releases or support would only come once he has the time to properly refactor the game's code to better support it.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Masters of Raana - Phase II

The random slave engine is now fully operational and ready for an Alpha server launch in a couple of weeks – allowing players to test, tweak and watch it grow up until the public 0.8.2 release (spring).

You'll be able to visit the market in either Crystal Hills or Watery Eyes; Crystal Hills offers a wide variety of slaves ranging from curvy farm lassies to Aria Bianchi collaborators, while Watery Eyes are more prone to present captured raiders, urchins and girls who've voluntarily entered slavery due to famine/destitution.

With roughly 250,000 background combinations and 100 hand-crafted avatar pic sets, no other slave will be the same. Adding the random skill boosts to the calculations, we're talking about complete uniqueness with billions of possible combinations.

Each slave presents her unique background story when asking about it – and some will respond differently to various questions based on what she's experienced as a child, teenager and why she got enslaved. The random slave engine is HIGHLY moddable, allowing easy controls for those who want to change or tweak it in regards to age, custom scripts, scenes etc. It's also easily expandable with more avatar pics and more unique background stories.

Screenshot 1: Your typical ex-urchin.

slave1.JPG

Screenshot 2: High Willpower, Intelligence. Academists parents? Committed Espionage? A mysterious girl. Wonder what she'll say once I turn her into an obedient fuc... I mean, a loving wife.

slave2.JPG

Screenshot 3: I better follow Mr. Slave Handler's words here! Miss Hall belongs in a horror movie! It'll feel good punishing that young ass though.

slave4.JPG

Screenshot 4: Peasant's daughter. Is the slave handler bullying her? She's just a little wide around the hips! Enslaved for petty crimes? Maybe she stole one pie too many from her landlord?

slave6.JPG

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Masters of Raana - Phase II

The random slave engine is now fully operational and ready for an Alpha server launch in a couple of weeks – allowing players to test, tweak and watch it grow up until the public 0.8.2 release (spring).

You'll be able to visit the market in either Crystal Hills or Watery Eyes; Crystal Hills offers a wide variety of slaves ranging from curvy farm lassies to Aria Bianchi collaborators, while Watery Eyes are more prone to present captured raiders, urchins and girls who've voluntarily entered slavery due to famine/destitution.

With roughly 250,000 background combinations and 100 hand-crafted avatar pic sets, no other slave will be the same. Adding the random skill boosts to the calculations, we're talking about complete uniqueness with billions of possible combinations.

Each slave presents her unique background story when asking about it – and some will respond differently to various questions based on what she's experienced as a child, teenager and why she got enslaved. The random slave engine is HIGHLY moddable, allowing easy controls for those who want to change or tweak it in regards to age, custom scripts, scenes etc. It's also easily expandable with more avatar pics and more unique background stories.

Screenshot 1: Your typical ex-urchin.

View attachment 2332662

Screenshot 2: High Willpower, Intelligence. Academists parents? Committed Espionage? A mysterious girl. Wonder what she'll say once I turn her into an obedient fuc... I mean, a loving wife.

View attachment 2332664

Screenshot 4: I better follow Mr. Slave Handler's words here! Miss Hall belongs in a horror movie! It'll feel good punishing that young ass though.

View attachment 2332675

Screenshot 4: Peasant's daughter. Is the slave handler bullying her? She's just a little wide around the hips! Enslaved for petty crimes? Maybe she stole one pie too many from her landlord?

View attachment 2332676
That actually looks quite incredible! Was expecting "random face, random body, random hair", things like that. Actually creating 100 specific models is pretty crazy as it'll mean exponential loads of work behind when it comes to education, sex, etc... unless they use generic renders? Which would be a shame. How will that be in the future? And if it's model-specific renders, I'm assuming that work would be delegated so you can focus on the rest? I'm asking as there still are renders that are WIP placeholders, even for Juno (eg Education, as far as I've seen at least), so I find the sheer amount of work it'd take a bit concerning. Amazing and greatly appreciated obviously, but concerning nonetheless.

I've also noticed that Girl #2 has no negative stats and her boosts are very substantial, especially when compared to Girl #1. I'm assuming this is then all reflected on the girl's price, correct? A run-of-the-mill street urchin being fairly inexpensive while a smart beauty would cost a fortune.

... Oh and there are 2 Screenshots 4 and no Screenshot 3. :Kappa:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
That actually looks quite incredible! Was expecting "random face, random body, random hair", things like that. Actually creating 100 specific models is pretty crazy as it'll mean exponential loads of work behind when it comes to education, sex, etc... unless they use generic renders? Which would be a shame. How will that be in the future? And if it's model-specific renders, I'm assuming that work would be delegated so you can focus on the rest? I'm asking as there still are renders that are WIP placeholders, even for Juno (eg Education, as far as I've seen at least), so I find the sheer amount of work it'd take a bit concerning. Amazing and greatly appreciated obviously, but concerning nonetheless.

I've also noticed that Girl #2 has no negative stats and her boosts are very substantial, especially when compared to Girl #1. I'm assuming this is then all reflected on the girl's price, correct? A run-of-the-mill street urchin being fairly inexpensive while a smart beauty would cost a fortune.

... Oh and there are 2 Screenshots 4 and no Screenshot 3. :Kappa:
I've showecased how everything works render-wise, plus loads of extra screenshots, on our Discord server. Check that out if you want more details!

In short: each display slave has a couple of unique renders and then pull the rest from a library of closeups that belongs to the same body type. A lot of work, yes, but still managable.

The Value Level gives a hint on how much other slave masters will bid on her - it can end anywhere between 1500-15,000 - from fat raiders in their late 30s (low value) to already trained teenage "wife" slaves sold by their husbands (high value).

Here's an example of a low value slave - an old moonshiner without any particular skills. A good soldier perhaps (muscular/big bodied slave tend to get the Tough/Steel maiden trait) but not much when it comes to education and Intelligence.

slave5.JPG

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
*snip* ... The Value Level gives a hint on how much other slave masters will bid on her - it can end anywhere between 1500-15,000 - from fat raiders in their late 30s (low value) to already trained teenage "wife" slaves sold by their husbands (high value).
*snip*
View attachment 2332794
FAT RAIDERS? Damn your infernal IT-skills, GD-studios! You somehow took a look at my MC:s chosen beauties? They are not for sell EVER... :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: GD-studios

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Just to be clear: In real life it's not OK to kill anyone. (Specific circumstances such as self defence may modify this).

In game/in character: I have no use for the males, but I hate wasting slavegirls.
Depending on their stats, ideas for males:
1) Bounty (criminals; ) you bring them back to City Hall 4 $$ [2 face justice] [Murders/Serious Felonies?]
2) Household (most of the Mercs R male;) Scavenger/Janitor/etc;
3) Arena fights? (mostly they fight 2 the death/survival, but if skilled maybe they could earn you some $ here?)

Ideally, nothing is wasted. (Recycle! lol)

Seems 2 me even the girls:
1) Some you keep.
2) Some Rescue/take back 2 family,
3) Some sell?
4) Household? [maybe this option for those under 18?]

Kids: [realistic]
Why not have some as "Bounty" too?
-Kidnapped (Reward!)
-Runaways
-lost.
-etc
Chances R good that some would be Orphans; (or have no idea where their parents are)
[BTW do we ever get to take Juno home?]

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I've showecased how everything works render-wise, plus loads of extra screenshots, on our Discord server. Check that out if you want more details!

In short: each display slave has a couple of unique renders and then pull the rest from a library of closeups that belongs to the same body type. A lot of work, yes, but still managable.

The Value Level gives a hint on how much other slave masters will bid on her - it can end anywhere between 1500-15,000 - from fat raiders in their late 30s (low value) to already trained teenage "wife" slaves sold by their husbands (high value).

Here's an example of a low value slave - an old moonshiner without any particular skills. A good soldier perhaps (muscular/big bodied slave tend to get the Tough/Steel maiden trait) but not much when it comes to education and Intelligence.

View attachment 2332794
I see, and a smart compromise to go for if they all are to feel unique. Impressive work as always in that case!

And it's what I suspected for the price. I might've made even more expensive for the high-end ones... am I sadistic? I kid. Only praise from me, an excellent way to breathe a crazy amount of life in the game (what with the modding). Hope there'll be a link in the OP in case the community mods it all the way up to eleven!

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I think he meant HER home, not yours. I think.
Correct thanks. Ie, "Eden". Far as I know, not possible go there yet. [she talks about it though]
Nudity more common & accepted... (assume) less crime; Closer to nature... [Hunt/fish more?]
[Although, not sure I'd like it... NO running water, NO plumbing, No Electricity... ]
--->> I disagree w her on some things though: Someone once said "Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it"
Remembrance doesn't force repetition, sometimes it's a lesson in what *NOT* to do! (see pic)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
..... [your "ashes" , not sure how far back it is lol! ]
Another problem finding w the "low Charm/Low Manip" start (not even Ashes!) *FAIL* a lot of Quests! (coveralls, Jack--half-wit, etc. )
What did you do about those in your "Ashes" run? Or, did you ignore most Quests & only do fighting/Bounties?
[still have to make $$$, takes time to get Infl -> 1500!]

(other places you need that stuff besides girls)
[Let's say, 1st 120 days]

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes