• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
I have to ask:
How many DAYS? What VERSION? [many changes recently, including many that make several things *COST MORE* $ [have 2 buy Merc's ammo etc]
What slave & Mercs do you own?
Quests done?
Investments?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, there's *MANY* ways to spend $ in game: [DEV don't listen to that "new currency crap"]
Have you:
-Thrown a lot of fancy PARTIES? [food/wine/etc]
-bought every slave Avail? [Includ Aria]
-Donated to Temple [this is actually an issue, by the time you can afford to do it a lot, you don't need it anymore! lol]
-taken a lot of trips up North? [each costs $]
-TRAIN everybody? [Trainer's cost $; 2x Train/day = $160;]
-Hired Space Marine? [$220/day? 4get exact cost]
-Made sure your GREEDY wife has enough $ everyday? [mostly a bottomless pit!]
-Trained eveybody [including MC] to 120+ stats+ [some say 130-150+!]

You're RICH?!? so, why not $25,000 wedding?!? [etc]

[can you still get all that w everything harder? (see above challenge) ]

I know of some who play "Skyrim" style---they get to a certain point, & then start over again. (w harder stats)
646 game days
Always latest version
9 slaves + Wife
Laika+Loden (scavs) Armand (account) Loren+Adrienne (whores)
Ansel+Connor+Spartan+Ayden (mercs)
Quests done: All avail.
Investments: All

No cheats, and dont care about Ashes start or whatsoever cause when I satarted the game I picked my history/background without knowing or reading anything, in fact I have no idea what choices did I pick.

Everything else in your list: checked
Im about to get my first child, spending my time on bounties and a few more matches in the arena and raising Caitlin corruption so she will enjoy prostitution.

001.jpeg
818 + Arena + Prostitution ring + Bounties + Bandits loot = 4/5k a day

My stats (nothing remarkable I believe)
002.jpeg

JayJared

Feb 7, 2021
It's wild to me that people still use the signature I badly photoshopped together in like an hour, I honestly thought someone would've made a much better one by now
I should thank you then. Thank you! :D
But really, it's not bad at all. Though honestly it would be cool to have more to choose from for variety.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
646 game days
Always latest version
9 slaves + Wife
Laika+Loden (scavs) Armand (account) Loren+Adrienne (whores)
Ansel+Connor+Spartan+Ayden (mercs)
Quests done: All avail.
Investments: All

No cheats, and dont care about Ashes start or whatsoever cause when I satarted the game I picked my history/background without knowing or reading anything, in fact I have no idea what choices did I pick.

Everything else in your list: checked
Im about to get my first child, spending my time on bounties and a few more matches in the arena and raising Caitlin corruption so she will enjoy prostitution.

View attachment 2338764
818 + Arena + Prostitution ring + Bounties + Bandits loot = 4/5k a day

My stats (nothing remarkable I believe)
View attachment 2338774
Sorry should have been more clear.

What version did you *START*? (ie, GAME START, not "upgrading to newest" [again, so many recent changes, & many have increased costs] ) Otherwise, you have all the advantages of earlier versions [MERCS, etc] most of which no longer exist.
I normally don't use anything started prior to 811, (except to compare, or for fun)

[looks like mostly fighting/combat/Investments?]
Have you tried my "Ashes" challenge? or, starting as a Doctor? [etc]
I haven't heard from many people over 500 game days; YES, many things change & become easier, including $.

For most, that's how life *SHOULD* be: We toil & work hard for many years (decades) so at some point we can take it easier.
But reality is, very very few actually get there.

There's tons of stuff that could B added in (more realism) to make things more Exp $, but ultimately, they'd ALSO make it a great deal more difficult. (many starts R already very difficult, 1st 200 days)
It's actually (seriously, try it!) quite hard to make a game that's *FUN*, yet just as difficult (but not too hard) beginning as well as the end.

1 of good things about MoR----many, many options.
If you're bored, start again (need a new start anyway, if current run started *BEFORE* v811) ---NOT as a soldier this time. [up for a challenge? try my "Ashes" (or if T4, full "Rise from Ashes" avail) run]
Hardest runs I've done, were the uncommon ones: Scientist [note, changed a lot in newer V], Doctor; [does have some advantages w Higher Med scores] *AND* [like "Ashes"]
-LOW CHARM /Manip;
-Low INTEL.

I try to keep track----& I recommend others do too, of stats & choices you make @ game start. [those affect a great deal!]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
sorry can't find your exact post! lol
Dev has actually already increased slave cap several times. [the whole "we want to buy but not sell"(lol) slaves is actually pretty common!]
There's many practical reasons for a limit. [ & DEV: I hope no more than 8 (current) PER PAGE, but possible maybe have multiple pages?]
To be realistic, should require house additions, (each girl get her own room, or shared? Pretty sure can't have 8 girls in 1 guestroom!) EXTRA BATHROOMS, LARGER KITCHEN, etc. [adds to more $ cost]

Many rich people have *SERVANTS*, but very few live there full-time. [would require a Mansion of GIGANTIC proportions!]

Memory is vague, but, slaves usually separate (cheaper everything) house/bathroom/kit/etc.
==================================================
Also possible:
Keep game like Glassix:
-simply not possible, to buy/own/keep every slave in 1 single run!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namelessone22

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I should thank you then. Thank you! :D
But really, it's not bad at all. Though honestly it would be cool to have more to choose from for variety.
Yeah, I pretty much just cobbled it together from existing game assets because I wanted there to be at least one signature people could use. I tried to clean it up but if you look closely you can still find spots where I didn't properly erase pixels left over from cutting the images out of their existing backgrounds. It was really just intended as something people could use in the hope that the game would take off and someone of better skill would make some proper signatures. Glad you like it, though!

Reactions: JayJared

JayJared

Feb 7, 2021
Yeah, I pretty much just cobbled it together from existing game assets because I wanted there to be at least one signature people could use. I tried to clean it up but if you look closely you can still find spots where I didn't properly erase pixels left over from cutting the images out of their existing backgrounds. It was really just intended as something people could use in the hope that the game would take off and someone of better skill would make some proper signatures. Glad you like it, though!
I believe it will take off sooner than we think. It's a great game with greater potential still. And Grimdark is an increadibly active and hardworking dev which helps tremendously to gather around a strong community of fans. My sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed to this game so far ^.^

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Getting taken down used to increase Toughness, but better yet it would also enable getting the Toughness point (like if your discipline was 60+ or Fear high enough) when training Stamina, Melee or Strength. I think that was changed though, I've had no luck with it this version and perhaps the last too.
With the latest version I got a toughness point when Lovisa went down during combat (I forgot she was fragile lol), but I still couldn't train it up because of those requirements.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Curious: Anybody else try an "Ashes" run?
Can do in PUBLIC:
-(DELIBERATELY) LOW CHARM, LOW MANIP
-LOW INTEL.
-GRIMDARK (HARD mode)

Rest is anything you want.
If you are trying something like this without being T4 (to get the choice of the start) you're at a big disadvantage. Since the T2 gifts are available to T4 you have your brothers gifts (cash and gun plus free slave). Unless the person chooses not to use those bennies you aren't in the same situation and you're worse off by a lot.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Seems to me, you should be able to change the wording & a few pics, & a Female MC should work fine. (unless you want option to marry *MALE* slave, them maybe more complicated?)
Or is it "just change MC to male" & leave everything else?

There are some games where you pick your gender [ok, I never understood the "Neuter" bit! ] but that often affects other options too, so one has to think & plan, & "just how far" it'll go.

Well there are a couple of actions that might need alterations. Female on Female sex (the usual cunnilingus, fingering, dildoing, etc.) and some sex toys (strap-ons, strapless dildo) would also be nice. (probably the tallest order in the game). No need for futa stuff, but the ability to steal sperm and inject into a female wife (through a strapon maybe) could be an interesting addition. Also having a male husband could add some spice too. These would be enough for me.

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Well there are a couple of actions that might need alterations. Female on Female sex (the usual cunnilingus, fingering, dildoing, etc.) and some sex toys (strap-ons, strapless dildo) would also be nice. (probably the tallest order in the game). No need for futa stuff, but the ability to steal sperm and inject into a female wife (through a strapon maybe) could be an interesting addition. Also having a male husband could add some spice too. These would be enough for me.
I can trade some sperm in exchange of durasteel

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Instead of "complete quit" (getting stomped on too much! UGH!) went back a ways. Current = D30.
I don't mind Brawlers ----*ONCE* they get hi Stats! [like you & so many love to quote1] -->> The problem is, 1) Trying to survive on FIGHTING (must pay 4 stims [loose $] or wait [loose $] or risk getting knocked flat. & 2) B need 2 *TWO* good stats to fight good [actually, 3 are better, but 2 is a MIN] So basically, take 2x as long to train. [Aria's the except, *IF* she' a B [um that's BRAWLER, she's ALWAYS a BITCH!]] Oh, & if pissed off/too hurt, they won't train w you anyway. [& w Reb bringing everybody down, Mostly they *FAIL!] R or M, really doesn't matter if you *MISS* a lot!
Know what I mean? (you can "win" a fight, & if several go down, or you take too much Dam, you "loose" $ [stims]
3) Some Bounties (nobody told me this!) have ***COILGUNS, MG, & DURAPLATE ARMOR!!*** (WTF?!) oh, & YOU CAN'T BACK OUT! [normal fights, if you know it's too tough, you can run away.]
--->> Since you seem 2B an "expert" on bounties, how do you "refuse" one? Or, is it possible? Which ones have MG & COIL? (or DURAPLATE!!!)

In between angry/pissed/depressed, & bad luck [Furry's] took a really long time to get hi Infl
so instead of *SAVE* $ 4 better weapons/ AR, wind up spend on Stims /ammo/survive. [taxes/rent/etc]

Orig targets: I've steered clear of those with: 1) 4 MG [docks] 2) King coilguns

How high does their WP have 2 B 4 Reb to not affect them? [Reb's an advocate, have several, so they mostly stay as a pack] Not sure it matters, LOW CHARM/MANIP = can't control anybody [+ or - ]
Like a runaway freight train, all I can do is clear track & try to keep it from derailing! lol

Honestly, from prev Exp, I'd rather get them all (ok, at least Reb & those w low stats!) down to *NEG* WP----at least then they R OBEDIENT enough to keep working (hey MEN DO, & WE get SICK/DEPRESSED/STRESSED/ETC!)
*PLUS,* w low WP, will bathe (help heal)
(some of us like our girls CLEAN :) :cool:

Not sure what #, but should add: --->> most normal "fights" pay very little (or NOTHING) So mostly, $ comes from Bounties/quests.

L & A---Yes. [BTW, *WHEN* do you get them? (maybe that's another key?)] They add a *LOT* to exp $, but L brings in almost nothing (Merch-$) I know u can train--but that too, takes LOTS TIME, stamina, & even then (can't train *JUST* R, it's EVERYTHING!)

Ansel's Q: if you do this too *SOON*, found you can get your BUTT KICKED! [ugh not fun!]
But again, EVERYTHING costs $$$, & early on, $'s hard to come buy. (better Weapons/AR/ammo, /etc)
-->> WEAPONS cost more now, so rarely cost effective to buy anything. [should make B better, --->>> BUT TAKES TIME 2 make them good Fighters...]

OH Finally, some Irony: Mich: She's IM (100 HP!) *BUT*, VERY low stats, (18M/10R) so a punching bag, but she almost never hits. *PLUS*, the only one who can do some jobs (everybody's too old! lol)

The quick answer is, you get Loren and Ansel (and Juno and Michelle) ASAP, that's what you use to make the early battles easy. Even if the latter two seldom hit, they can serve as distractions, or if you prefer the unvarnished truth, meatshields.

Heh, I remember a couple times I tried to cut it too fine (I didn't want to buy a sledge and wanted to use his!) and ended up getting taken down by the guy with the sledgehammer inside the house Juno's leashed to in the beginning. I kept thinking of that scene in "Black Sails" where Jack and Ann had to watch their crew beat to death with a sledgehammer.

The Red Devils are pretty pathetic though, just don't do them first thing. Instead, sell all your food, pelts and merchandise at the Market. Hire Ansel and give him your crossbow and add him as a follower. Hold your nose and put on the skanky leather armor he gives you. Go to Roo's and buy ten tendstims and convo him to start the Headkiller's quest. Go to Walton's and start the 1k guns quest and spend all but 100 on ammo, maybe two clips of 9mm, one more quiver of crossbow bolts and the rest thirty-ought--as much as you can get.

Go to Westside and stop at the clothing store and start the Holiday Dresses quest, stop in and talk to Headkiller's Crew and Threaten them, it's an auto-success. Go down Marston and pick up Loren at Sloppy Moes. Go down to Stokke Hills and save Juno. Now with Loren, Ansel and yourself you can take out the easy ones outside the house, Mad Lewis, the creepy cultist and the punk kid with the 9mm. Maybe one of them will drop and if they do go inside and get those guys. Don't bother with the Vault just yet, even if you do remember the combo. Now go back up Marston and down to Watery Eyes and get the Freebooter's rifle, (upper left) it's the most likely drop on the board, but not guaranteed. There's another idiot in the middle ('Johansson?') you can take out to get money for a massage with Hope Laurel, take it as you're gonna need your stamina. Now go home and pick up the money from Roo's for cowing Headkiller. See what you got in Juno and give her whatever weapon you have and head out again. Kill the idiot on the left, but leave the ones on the lower left alone for now.

Go North this time and start the Kymanto quest and bounties at Town Hall. Go to the Docks and as it should be about 6 go see Sergei, if not quite that time take out the Dockyard Punks, Mr. Hemmel and start the Pai mini-quest. You can use the tunnel or just blow them away if you've had decent luck on drops. At any rate you'll get free guns including a rifle. At this point you should have four attackers, including at minimum two with rifles, make that Loren and Ansel if you start with low Ranged combat. You should have at least one 9mm, probably more. You can finish Kymanto as well as the 1k Guns quest and get Michelle--remember to go back and get the 1200+ from Old Cooney, put Michelle in first position when you go to Westside.

You can now take the Red Devils with ease and do the base Town Hall Bounties and the random one if it's level three or below. Clear the Fort off Marston Avenue as soon as you can, those guys pay out better and that's a big Influence boost. . Remember the guys on Stokke Hills aren't the Ceilor Forest Raiders yet, it's the much easier group and they pay out well too. You should have no problem getting combat armor for your entire team while you upgrade your house each day--note the first day you can improve the house at any time, make it the bedroom and have it be the last thing you do before running out of stamina the first day. I just did it with a pathetic starting character with no charm, melee, Ranged or Manip bonuses and I did it on Grimdark without using any tier bonuses.

Level four and five bounties may have good armor, Coilguns and sometimes Plasma too. It's great when those drop. You can cancel a bounty you don't want at Town Hall, then just come back the next day.

You shouldn't be doing much melee in the very beginning, that's gonna cost you too much in tendstims at that juncture. Have five firing on the line (with rifles as soon as you get them) as quickly as you can.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
The quick answer is, you get Loren and Ansel (and Juno and Michelle) ASAP, that's what you use to make the early battles easy. Even if the latter two seldom hit, they can serve as distractions, or if you prefer the unvarnished truth, meatshields.

Heh, I remember a couple times I tried to cut it too fine (I didn't want to buy a sledge and wanted to use his!) and ended up getting taken down by the guy with the sledgehammer inside the house Juno's leashed to in the beginning. I kept thinking of that scene in "Black Sails" where Jack and Ann had to watch their crew beat to death with a sledgehammer.

The Red Devils are pretty pathetic though, just don't do them first thing. Instead, sell all your food, pelts and merchandise at the Market. Hire Ansel and give him your crossbow and add him as a follower. Hold your nose and put on the skanky leather armor he gives you. Go to Roo's and buy ten tendstims and convo him to start the Headkiller's quest. Go to Walton's and start the 1k guns quest and spend all but 100 on ammo, maybe two clips of 9mm, one more quiver of crossbow bolts and the rest thirty-ought--as much as you can get.

Go to Westside and stop at the clothing store and start the Holiday Dresses quest, stop in and talk to Headkiller's Crew and Threaten them, it's an auto-success. Go down Marston and pick up Loren at Sloppy Moes. Go down to Stokke Hills and save Juno. Now with Loren, Ansel and yourself you can take out the easy ones outside the house, Mad Lewis, the creepy cultist and the punk kid with the 9mm. Maybe one of them will drop and if they do go inside and get those guys. Don't bother with the Vault just yet, even if you do remember the combo. Now go back up Marston and down to Watery Eyes and get the Freebooter's rifle, (upper left) it's the most likely drop on the board, but not guaranteed. There's another idiot in the middle ('Johansson?') you can take out to get money for a massage with Hope Laurel, take it as you're gonna need your stamina. Now go home and pick up the money from Roo's for cowing Headkiller. See what you got in Juno and give her whatever weapon you have and head out again. Kill the idiot on the left, but leave the ones on the lower left alone for now.

Go North this time and start the Kymanto quest and bounties at Town Hall. Go to the Docks and as it should be about 6 go see Sergei, if not quite that time take out the Dockyard Punks, Mr. Hemmel and start the Pai mini-quest. You can use the tunnel or just blow them away if you've had decent luck on drops. At any rate you'll get free guns including a rifle. At this point you should have four attackers, including at minimum two with rifles, make that Loren and Ansel if you start with low Ranged combat. You should have at least one 9mm, probably more. You can finish Kymanto as well as the 1k Guns quest and get Michelle--remember to go back and get the 1200+ from Old Cooney, put Michelle in first position when you go to Westside.

You can now take the Red Devils with ease and do the base Town Hall Bounties and the random one if it's level three or below. Clear the Fort off Marston Avenue as soon as you can, those guys pay out better and that's a big Influence boost. . Remember the guys on Stokke Hills aren't the Ceilor Forest Raiders yet, it's the much easier group and they pay out well too. You should have no problem getting combat armor for your entire team while you upgrade your house each day. I just did it with a pathetic starting character with no charm, melee, Ranged or Manip bonuses and I did it on Grimdark without using any tier bonuses.

Level four and five bounties may have good armor, Coilguns and sometimes Plasma too. It's great when those drop. You can cancel a bounty you don't want at Town Hall, then just come back the next day.

You shouldn't be doing much melee in the very beginning, that's gonna cost you too much in tendstims at that juncture. Have five firing on the line (with rifles as soon as you get them) as quickly as you can.
Had responded before, but I think I somehow double replied, so deleted. Anyway, impressive run. Don't know if it fits into your plan, but there are the two non-combat quests that you can do early; mushrooms and dildo quests. Gives decent amount of cash without risking any fighting. I did try to do this run using Rise from the Ashes choice, but I started out with -$400. How much cash do you start with?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios

Got my first child yet Nanny title keeps greyed out, already sent you my save.
Sorry, been busy at work.

Checked your save. Says Nicole is assigned, which she obviously isn't. The save is old and this was a bug a couple of versions back.

Go to "Events and Activities > DEBUG > Reset titles" to fix that issue.

Reactions: Caesariuz

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Had responded before, but I think I somehow double replied, so deleted. Anyway, impressive run. Don't know if it fits into your plan, but there are the two non-combat quests that you can do early; mushrooms and dildo quests. Gives decent amount of cash without risking any fighting. I did try to do this run using Rise from the Ashes choice, but I started out with -$400. How much cash do you start with?
That character started with 300, a regular start with a Doctor character with deliberate choices to stay low in Charm, Manip and Ranged/Melee combat. This time I couldn't get to Furry's at the right time the first day but did those the second. I've also managed to do those the first day in other runs, as you point out it's fairly risk-free money.

Re-reading it I noted I forgot to write about a couple of the easy ones. There's two guys in the lower left on Marston Ave, one with a crossbow and the other with a rifle. That's an easy shot at a rifle drop once you have at least four attackers. There's also the two guys with swords in the lower right on Marston Ave. When you get to the bottom of Kasey's Park there's another lone freebooter with a rifle just below Brian Calloway and there's also the easy Kasey Park Punks to the right.

Last edited:

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Are there ways to extend sex sessions? Feels like MC cums to fast, girls only get 2-3 sex points from each intercourse...
"Make out" while on ass sex gives you 2 more actions, change sex position then come back for the ass, rinse and repeat.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes