• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
If i dont wanna whore out my girls, is bondage the only option left?
I dont think bondage improves her anal stats, it works for corruption, affection, traits.
Try getting her next to climax during vaginal/oral then switch to ass, your goal is to make them cum during ass so they improve that stat.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
The quick answer is, you get Loren and Ansel (and Juno and Michelle) ASAP, that's what you use to make the early battles easy. Even if the latter two seldom hit, they can serve as distractions, or if you prefer the unvarnished truth, meatshields.

Heh, I remember a couple times I tried to cut it too fine (I didn't want to buy a sledge and wanted to use his!) and ended up getting taken down by the guy with the sledgehammer inside the house Juno's leashed to in the beginning. I kept thinking of that scene in "Black Sails" where Jack and Ann had to watch their crew beat to death with a sledgehammer.

The Red Devils are pretty pathetic though, just don't do them first thing. Instead, sell all your food, pelts and merchandise at the Market. Hire Ansel and give him your crossbow and add him as a follower. Hold your nose and put on the skanky leather armor he gives you. Go to Roo's and buy ten tendstims and convo him to start the Headkiller's quest. Go to Walton's and start the 1k guns quest and spend all but 100 on ammo, maybe two clips of 9mm, one more quiver of crossbow bolts and the rest thirty-ought--as much as you can get.

Go to Westside and stop at the clothing store and start the Holiday Dresses quest, stop in and talk to Headkiller's Crew and Threaten them, it's an auto-success. Go down Marston and pick up Loren at Sloppy Moes. Go down to Stokke Hills and save Juno. Now with Loren, Ansel and yourself you can take out the easy ones outside the house, Mad Lewis, the creepy cultist and the punk kid with the 9mm. Maybe one of them will drop and if they do go inside and get those guys. Don't bother with the Vault just yet, even if you do remember the combo. Now go back up Marston and down to Watery Eyes and get the Freebooter's rifle, (upper left) it's the most likely drop on the board, but not guaranteed. There's another idiot in the middle ('Johansson?') you can take out to get money for a massage with Hope Laurel, take it as you're gonna need your stamina. Now go home and pick up the money from Roo's for cowing Headkiller. See what you got in Juno and give her whatever weapon you have and head out again. Kill the idiot on the left, but leave the ones on the lower left alone for now.

Go North this time and start the Kymanto quest and bounties at Town Hall. Go to the Docks and as it should be about 6 go see Sergei, if not quite that time take out the Dockyard Punks, Mr. Hemmel and start the Pai mini-quest. You can use the tunnel or just blow them away if you've had decent luck on drops. At any rate you'll get free guns including a rifle. At this point you should have four attackers, including at minimum two with rifles, make that Loren and Ansel if you start with low Ranged combat. You should have at least one 9mm, probably more. You can finish Kymanto as well as the 1k Guns quest and get Michelle--remember to go back and get the 1200+ from Old Cooney, put Michelle in first position when you go to Westside.

You can now take the Red Devils with ease and do the base Town Hall Bounties and the random one if it's level three or below. Clear the Fort off Marston Avenue as soon as you can, those guys pay out better and that's a big Influence boost. . Remember the guys on Stokke Hills aren't the Ceilor Forest Raiders yet, it's the much easier group and they pay out well too. You should have no problem getting combat armor for your entire team while you upgrade your house each day--note the first day you can improve the house at any time, make it the bedroom and have it be the last thing you do before running out of stamina the first day. I just did it with a pathetic starting character with no charm, melee, Ranged or Manip bonuses and I did it on Grimdark without using any tier bonuses.

Level four and five bounties may have good armor, Coilguns and sometimes Plasma too. It's great when those drop. You can cancel a bounty you don't want at Town Hall, then just come back the next day.

You shouldn't be doing much melee in the very beginning, that's gonna cost you too much in tendstims at that juncture. Have five firing on the line (with rifles as soon as you get them) as quickly as you can.
lol! Most of that I agree w, & don't have trouble w.
Except the "meat shield" part. Can't control who gets hit, & sometimes you're unlucky, & they hit same person 3x & boom!

Bounties: 6 levels?
So then, anything 4+ is extra hard?
(I think took some, but probably have 100% health & AR 4 everybody. Not sure who it was, but 1 Coil + 2 MG [or, 2 w DURAPLATE!] was too much for me to handle. Yes, means 5 incl 2 mercs. [but av or less stats])

You're forgetting: I have a bunch of Brawlers. (literally!) Melee is they only thing they're "good" at. [good relative here, some suck @ EVERYTHING! lol]

Even the mercs (Ansel/Loren/etc) Training is "random?" Anyway I've see it train up MELEE 10+, while not touching ranged at all, so, sometime you have to use what you get. [assuming so cheats.]
Typically, I use whatever stat's highest. (B's 4 example, Melee.)

Sidenote:
FRIGID + PERVERTED: Any advice? [they love sex, but just not w you?!?]
[Reb + crappy Charm/Manip, brings everybody down]
Hard to practice "Caress" (your idea, raise Charm) if u have 2 fight tooth/nail , & even then they often get turned down or they want 2 quit.

Respect: Really *REALLY* hard to get this above 20! (STILL don't have anybody above 25 yet!)
I can't imagine how you got yours into 40's... [lots & lots of battle, that profit nothing (or at least no Respect)]

"Ashes" run doing now very similar to yours---even the "Grimdark" part---& yes starting @ very low Charm/Manip, is pathetic & SUCKS!
Didn't your run get the T2 slave?

Current:
D 55; Was a *LOT* more careful w Infl this time, still slow/sucked, but FINALLY got that 1500-----didn't fight quite as much [You're right about stims costing a lot!!!] So saved up some, now have Kat's + good Ar for MC [lol! Train 3x B's, & get what goes up fastest on MC?] & best Brawler. Reb (the only "non-Brawler) has ~ = stats, 47M/51R but except for top B, others R worse.
Really have 2 watch $$, but that 1st part [until 1500 Infl] was toughest.
Charm: 59/ Manip: 54

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Well there are a couple of actions that might need alterations. Female on Female sex (the usual cunnilingus, fingering, dildoing, etc.) and some sex toys (strap-ons, strapless dildo) would also be nice. (probably the tallest order in the game). No need for futa stuff, but the ability to steal sperm and inject into a female wife (through a strapon maybe) could be an interesting addition. Also having a male husband could add some spice too. These would be enough for me.
Storywise---where would you get the male husband? Bounty? Slave? Normal Romance?
Sounds like you'd need a full separate mod. + Pics.

Any volunteers on here?

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
If you are trying something like this without being T4 (to get the choice of the start) you're at a big disadvantage. Since the T2 gifts are available to T4 you have your brothers gifts (cash and gun plus free slave). Unless the person chooses not to use those bennies you aren't in the same situation and you're worse off by a lot.
True, but if you're really doing the challenge (like Gunner Rey) then either do the T4 & don't take them, or do the public.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
The mushrooms quest won't make or break you, it doesn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things.

Combat armor is the first priority. I got two suits for the girls at first to swap around and upgraded Loren and Ansel.

I think the first time you clear Stokke Hills you get 400 influence, there might be another one out there too.

Between pillaging the dead, bounties and the Arena there's plenty of money available. That right there is more than 1k a day with easy randoms at the Arena and bad luck on bounties and only getting one done every other day. The Ceilor Forest Raiders ought to be 2k minimum and you ought to average taking them out every forth day at the least. All told on a good day (with Coilguns dropping at both Stokke Hills and Darkmere) you ought to be able to pull in 10k on those days.

Remember your investments will be modified by Rebecca eventually, so they're worth more than the base.

I never wait to heal, I always use stims if I or a team member is seriously wounded. The money for the stims is peanuts compared to the money you lose by malingering at home. Get healed and get back out there beating people up and taking their stuff.
It does get considerably easier once you get 1500 Influence. [& STILL have some $!] Weave 4 example, is better than CB, & that's especially true for Melee.

Normally, I'd agree. (never wait to heal) HOWEVER, $450/10 stims, & many, *MANY* days, where can't make 450, which of course doesn't count the ~ -100 you're already loosing per day.
I even tried rotating them. (some fight, some work) but seems if you pull them out of the job, even for a while, you don't get full pay.
Actually, [no, REM: PRE-1500 so NO ARENA] most fights pay very little. Most $ comes from Bounties (1/day, IF you can find, & they don't kill you! if u cancel, -0- )

Even WITH, I don't think I'll be able [like to see how you did it---or, WAIT, what DAY was it? Girl's STATS?] to do anything like you talk about until can do *special* Quest that makes stims cheaper.

Separate Q: Bounties: Did you BRIBE? [low Charm/Manip, often *FAIL* when asking!] but BRIBES 1 more thing cost $!

Investments: Please, no BS. When did you get enough [while still leaving $ to buy Ammo/Ar/Quests (ARIA--$35k!)] to start doing Investments? Did you do any risky ones? [hurt slave stats, can loose, etc]
D100? 200? 300?

At current D [see other post] saving/working on the "25 pistols" 4 Ansel's Q thing.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Apologies if previously reported:

Version: 0.8.1.2b (Public)
Trouble: Household>Peasant: Affection raised, but no more background given.
friendly.jpg

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
lol! Most of that I agree w, & don't have trouble w.
Except the "meat shield" part. Can't control who gets hit, & sometimes you're unlucky, & they hit same person 3x & boom!

Bounties: 6 levels? So then, anything 4+ is extra hard?
(I think took some, but probably have 100% health & AR 4 everybody. Not sure who it was, but 1 Coil + 2 MG [or, 2 w DURAPLATE!] was too much for me to handle. Yes, means 5 incl 2 mercs. [but av or less stats])

You're forgetting: I have a bunch of Brawlers. (literally!) Melee is they only thing they're "good" at. [good relative here, some suck @ EVERYTHING! lol]

Even the mercs (Ansel/Loren/etc) Training is "random?" Anyway I've see it train up MELEE 10+, while not touching ranged at all, so, sometime you have to use what you get. [assuming so cheats.]
Typically, I use whatever stat's highest. (B's 4 example, Melee.)

Sidenote:
FRIGID + PERVERTED: Any advice? [they love sex, but just not w you?!?]
[Reb + crappy Charm/Manip, brings everybody down]
Hard to practice "Caress" (your idea, raise Charm) if u have 2 fight tooth/nail , & even then they often get turned down or they want 2 quit.

Respect: Really *REALLY* hard to get this above 20! (STILL don't have anybody above 25 yet!)
I can't imagine how you got yours into 40's... [lots & lots of battle, that profit nothing (or at least no Respect)]

"Ashes" run doing now very similar to yours---even the "Grimdark" part---& yes starting @ very low Charm/Manip, is pathetic & SUCKS!
Didn't your run get the T2 slave?

Current:
D 55; Was a *LOT* more careful w Infl this time, still slow/sucked, but FINALLY got that 1500-----didn't fight quite as much [You're right about stims costing a lot!!!] So saved up some, now have Kat's + good Ar for MC [lol! Train 3x B's, & get what goes up fastest on MC?] & best Brawler. Reb (the only "non-Brawler) has ~ = stats, 47M/51R but except for top B, others R worse.
Really have 2 watch $$, but that 1st part [until 1500 Infl] was toughest.
Charm: 59/ Manip: 54
You tell your little 'Brawler' bitches that those who don't use guns can still die from them and that they are grade 'A' Prime pieces of fuckflesh and you're not risking them getting too many marks on their smoking hot bodies. That, and that you have a whip!

Then give them all a rifle--regardless of how low their ranged combat is--and let them get their increases from crits, and buy a lot of thirty-ought rounds. Lots. That and combat armor and they're a valuable asset to your team, get them Durasteel asap too. They will be more effective than you seem to think and get better every week from crits.

In my estimation melee should merely supplement your tactics, everyone should fire at least a rifle until everyone on their side with a rifle, auto-rifle, coil or plasma gun is down. Then close and finish them off with swords or katanas, except for the ones with low Ranged Combat still--keep them firing the rifles for target practice. Thirty-ought ammo is cheap.

Try it this way from the very beginning sometime and see just how fast your regulars get better and how relatively effective they are despite starting with ranged combats of about 15. That's with the thirty-ought, don't use anything else outside the first day or so when you don't have enough rifles yet. Handguns and shotguns are pretty much worthless against anything armored, and only the armored targets are going to give you a problem after the first few days.

You've got to be willing to try to charm them even when your chances are low, say 25-35%. When I say 'charm' I mean specifically 'affect'-->'compliment' then 'beauty'/'sex appeal'/'intelligence' as well as 'encourage.' Those failures don't hurt you and with an upgraded house your gains will stay with you even if you fail two or three times as often as you succeed. Just keep at it and don't go pissing them off if you don't have the high manip/charm to get away with it at first.

Frigid/Perverted: They're standoffish at first until they know you well and then go 'all in' to your benefit. Not that unusual really, I've known chicks like that.

Lots of combat will solve the money and respect problems you appear to have sometimes. That means you clear the board as soon as possible and you keep it clear. You'll have to wait a little to take out the Space Hulk, the Black Gunner and Guardsmen with the mind thingy and the Highwaymen of Darkmere, but once you have two or three of Ayden/Space Marine/Black Guardsmen you can take those down regularly too. Always keep Stokke Hill and the Fort off Marston Avenue clear.

I've not seen a level six bounty in the 212 I've done, but in my experience you can start taking out the level fours and even fives once you have the Space Marine. Sometimes it's just one guy; You having at least three rifles, an auto rifle and coilgun can pretty much ensure you'll just about execute them before they have a chance to fire. Even with Durasteel they'll only get one or two shots.

If you can't make 450 a day, you're not trying hard enough. Keep that board clear--especially Stokke Hills.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
It does get considerably easier once you get 1500 Influence. [& STILL have some $!] Weave 4 example, is better than CB, & that's especially true for Melee.

Normally, I'd agree. (never wait to heal) HOWEVER, $450/10 stims, & many, *MANY* days, where can't make 450, which of course doesn't count the ~ -100 you're already loosing per day.
I even tried rotating them. (some fight, some work) but seems if you pull them out of the job, even for a while, you don't get full pay.
Actually, [no, REM: PRE-1500 so NO ARENA] most fights pay very little. Most $ comes from Bounties (1/day, IF you can find, & they don't kill you! if u cancel, -0- )

Even WITH, I don't think I'll be able [like to see how you did it---or, WAIT, what DAY was it? Girl's STATS?] to do anything like you talk about until can do *special* Quest that makes stims cheaper.

Separate Q: Bounties: Did you BRIBE? [low Charm/Manip, often *FAIL* when asking!] but BRIBES 1 more thing cost $!

Investments: Please, no BS. When did you get enough [while still leaving $ to buy Ammo/Ar/Quests (ARIA--$35k!)] to start doing Investments? Did you do any risky ones? [hurt slave stats, can loose, etc]
D100? 200? 300?

At current D [see other post] saving/working on the "25 pistols" 4 Ansel's Q thing.
I'd rather have the extra armor and increase dex. Not having the best armor costs you in tendstims every single hit--think about it. I do the quest to get tendstims down soon after I have the Space Marine and at least one other who can fire a coilgun efficiently (RC ~80).

I do all the investments as soon as possible after I get combat armor, except the one that hurts slavegirl happiness, I blow those guys away. Note that for the Caravans that means I need two top-tier mercs first, so not immediately.

Yes, sometimes--especially in the beginning--I had to bribe for information. Oh, well, I just netted a little less. However I found the more I carassed my slavegirls, the more willing people were to giving me information for free. Thus I made slut-cuddling into the official sport of Halidor for a while, having my cake and eating it too by cutting expenses while enjoying my slaves and making them happier too. Win, win, win! The synergy there was inspiring.

I don't have the money problems you have because I play differently than you. I'm not bullshitting, your melee-first combat style costs you bigtime in tendstims. I often don't even get anyone take a double-digit hit, that's what wasting their big guns (rifle or better) before they have a chance to fire, or fire more than once, achieves when you wear the best armor. Most of my battles are essentially executions after the first week or so. Sometimes they get some luck, for example in my recent test run for your benefit I had Juno and Michelle both taken down by consecutive crossbow crits, figure the odds. But shit happens, I'll get those points back eventually and we still won the fight.

There is no substitute for absolute victory with minimal risk. Imagine being one of your soldiers, wouldn't you want a boss who thought that way?

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I dont think bondage improves her anal stats, it works for corruption, affection, traits.
Try getting her next to climax during vaginal/oral then switch to ass, your goal is to make them cum during ass so they improve that stat.
Bondage does indeed improve Anal Proficiency - up to 15. The chance of that happening per dildo/hook action is rather slim - 2-15%, but given the number of clicks during a couple of hours of bondage, you're bound to increase it by at least four points if she's borderline (anal)virgin.

Bondage and prostitution are currently the only ways for well-hung men to train their petite slaves' anal cavities. It does give you a notation that it has increased during bondage - at least in the latest version. I hope that it's true for 0.8.1.2b, but I'm not sure. In either way, her proficiency increases.

Reactions: Caesariuz

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Minor bug
Somehow I managed to assign a duty to my 8 y/o child, guess it was interacting with him as a follower (yes, I take him with me to kill bad guys)

001.jpeg

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
So in other words, how do I become a licensed slaver? I have the money but I can't buy her
Not sure what this conversation is really about, but you have to belong to Kymanto House to buy Aria, so if you haven't done that she won't be available to buy. Kymanto House is a licensed slave house.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes