Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
cool game, but H content of the game compared to grinding you need to do to get it... is A LOT...
Very low image variation considering were in 2023
daz models looks outdated

If you are more into game managing, and not H you can play it

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
It's a game focused around keeping sex slaves. You really think killing bounties is the worst thing taking place in the fictional world??
Wait a min, R we talking about "taking place" or, about "what MC chooses to do"?

Great deal of evil ---incl MURDER----happens now, IRL---but I can CHOOSE to be different.

I disagree w 1st part too.
1 of benefits of MoR---slaves R optional---can buy @ any time, SELL @ any time, even do run w/o them.

You could treat them very well---like roommate/daughters, as good or better than many treat their own family.
I often have Juno [example] if I treat her decent, train her, get her a "normal" job, isn't that infinitely better than a life on the streets? Used/abused/raped/etc?

Many people IRL have "servants"---who often treated very badly.
IMHO, properly treated "slave" could actually be much much better than a "servant!"

I think the whole idea of "bounties" should be getting rid of "criminals" ---so that would/should be a moral job. [like cop/sheriff/Marshall/etc]

-->>> BTW, sidenote: Dev etc:
Idea for bounties [obviously, *LIVE CAPTURE!* ] Escaped slaves! [realistic]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
cool game, but H content of the game compared to grinding you need to do to get it... is A LOT...
Very low image variation considering were in 2023
daz models looks outdated

If you are more into game managing, and not H you can play it
Depend exactly what kind of "H" [never did get that 1..] you're looking 4. [how many offer BDSM ? etc]
Most of girls avail R slaves---Can get 1 even an DAY 1 [Juno] 2 more [1 is for Tier 2+] very quickly, if u know what you're doing.
This isn't a VN---it's a *simulation*, & yes does require some learning.

It's the *ULTIMATE* harem game [I think, *19* now, w "Retreat"?] .
But it's also "HTML", so yes, fewer images ---quality could B better, but that's not focus of most HTML games.

Compared to the "grind" in most dating games, this is very low. [some girls higher WP etc, so obviously, more work than other girls]

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What are the specifics for the 'aging' system?

Is each in-game day counted as a single day or multiple days? [to slow or speed up passage of time]
1 day in game is 1 day of aging.

you can disable aging
Many people IRL have "servants"---who often treated very badly.
IMHO, properly treated "slave" could actually be much much better than a "servant!"
Hypothetically, yes.
And on an individual level it will even occur occasionally.
But by and large, having fewer legal rights would mean worse treatment overall

Reactions: selberdreher

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Oh, it's because you're poorer than an urchin. Just $159 and 0 Influence. It costs at least $500 for all the paperwork/party material. I sold Juno in your save and the marriage proposal option reappeared. So all is as it should be. ;)
lol! whoever said marriage is *CHEAP* obviously has never been married!

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
What are the ways to raise manipulation, besides books? as I want to raise it as high as possible before reading books.
[because book uses are limited, and are able to raise stats higher then max?]

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah kinda not happy myself about that I was planning on using a team of all women and only using women in my household but there's only 3 women that can fill the mercenary role. 1 of which has a health cap of 25 and another is locked until later. I'm thinking of putting it on hold until they bring back more mercenaries.
There's no longer a cap of two mercs, two slaves. You can have four mercs or four slaves if you want. Thus Loren plus three fighting slaves would allow for an all female fighting force.

You can train basically any slavegirl to be an effective fighter, some take more time than others though.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Gambling is like Ass plant---you *LOOSE*! [yes, I know some win, ---but takes *VERY* long time to get very hi gambling stats, how do u make $ in 1st place? & 1st ~ ? 200 days]
If you max gambling in character creation (Troublemaker/Gambler) and then do the courses and the books right away you'll get your Gambling stat high enough to make a go of it. You only need to win one time a night to make more money than you lose, as generally you'll win six or so times more than you risk.

There's enough low-hanging fruit out there in the beginning to get you started and then there's hunting which pairs nicely with gambling as you can do a full run of both each day.

Hunting---related to combat [R skill] Never know anyone to do this as "full-time job"---possible?
--->>> Has anyone ever done this? [recent ver] [ W/O combat!]
you'd need to really know/understand/use, the "famine" & price fluctuations....
I've not done it in a while, but I see no reason you couldn't make hunting work full time, there's more hunting locations available now for instance. You basically wait on a famine, in the meantime leather and pelts make for a decent supplementary income.

Loren, Ansel and soon the Budman (who will have an ammo pack--he does live in a weapons store) make for a cheap merc crew you could train up with time to be quite effective. There's also Mr Doyle who's a great long term investment if you don't want to go the full combat run and buy the very expensive mercs.

As for the rest, I kinda cringe when reading about what I'm doing while bounty hunting, I think I killed some poor fourteen year-old kid for 'insulting a noble' last time I played, but we are playing a 'grimdark' game. I'd like options to make it at least a somewhat better world, and perhaps recruit some of my potential targets to be soldiers in my (eventual) rebellion, but that might not be where the game is headed, and I can live with that too.

You can make a decent income scrapping and crafting if you don't want to rely on endlessly beating people up and taking their stuff. You don't buy most of your materials, you get them from scrap.

Last edited:

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Enya (merc) suddenly disappeared from where she was standing near the arena. Anyone know where/when I can find her again?

Edit: Nevermind, just found her again.

But who is the blonde woman in the above 'Masters of Raana' signature?

Last edited:

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
How to increase gambling skill? I have 41 gambling(did the 2 uni courses related to gambling), 69 science, and 63 Intelligence. Still I lose every round against the 'Mad Preacher'. Why is that?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How to increase gambling skill? I have 41 gambling(did the 2 uni courses related to gambling), 69 science, and 63 Intelligence. Still I lose every round against the 'Mad Preacher'. Why is that?
Play at Furry's on a regular basis. At least one of the books gives a boost to Gambling as well.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The slave market in the Watery Eyes need to be unlocked in any way or have not been implemented yet?
And also I have been reading about "building the Annex" in the wiki, at 7000$ cost. It´s a feature that need to be unlocked, have not been implemented or have been removed?

Last edited:

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Gambling stuck 54 :( Impossible to beat the 'Mad Preacher'
If I'm not mistaken it's possible to raise gambling past 54 from random events in taverns, but it would be a pain in the ass to rely on it. Building a gambler from the very beginning and later training him may be a solution.

Alternatively quite possible you can have a very powerful squad, as you can threaten the priest and then appear something like evaluation of your squad. IIRC I've only 15/25, where the squad was pretty strong imo in practice as it already was able to kill anything without any loses (except one kind of animal/monster). But MC and slave were weak, so maybe they need to be strong too.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
(...) I have been reading about "building the Annex" in the wiki, at 7000$ cost. It´s a feature that need to be unlocked, have not been implemented or have been removed?
If I understand correctly, "annex" doesn't exist from version 0.8.1.1: "Removed The Annex as a technical >>entity<<." -https://www.mastersofraana.com/index.php/Version_0.8.1.1

Reactions: bolondro2

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
It’s my second attempt at playing this game and this time it hooked me till 7 a.m.

First attempt was when the “tutorial” with Ansel was non existing. It was an excellent idea to provide early guidance for new players.

Despite finding this game very good, I want to support what people said already (on itch also) : it’s too much grinding for a modern game. At least it’s too much, if the main audience is not supposed to be asians, as they have higher tolerance for it overall.

The high demand for grinding is forcing optimisation on acting and repetitiveness, which is causing boredom at some point.

For anybody that want to have a suggestion what can be a passable optimized schedule after “early stage” I have a proposition:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. It really forces players to grind a lot. I slept only for 2h irl, because before I was trying to achieve anything of note in this game.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
The slave market in the Watery Eyes need to be unlocked in any way or have not been implemented yet?
And also I have been reading about "building the Annex" in the wiki, at 7000$ cost. It´s a feature that need to be unlocked, have not been implemented or have been removed?
That's still coming, he's working on it now I think I read.

You get the Annex for free now, it was the room for more slaves than 2.

Reactions: bolondro2

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
If I'm not mistaken it's possible to raise gambling past 54 from random events in taverns, but it would be a pain in the ass to rely on it. Building a gambler from the very beginning and later training him may be a solution.

Alternatively quite possible you can have a very powerful squad, as you can threaten the priest and then appear something like evaluation of your squad. IIRC I've only 15/25, where the squad was pretty strong imo in practice as it already was able to kill anything without any loses (except one kind of animal/monster). But MC and slave were weak, so maybe they need to be strong too.
Gambling is just one reason to go to Furry's, you can also pick up academic, science and influence there. I also like the atmosphere and enjoy finding out how my night went there.

I set a schedule too, but it depends on what kind of character I'm playing and what I'm trying to accomplish at that point. For a while it's training, bounty mission/keep board clear of targets, Educate, Arena, sex and talking and then either Furry's or crafting/scrapping depending on when the sex session ends. Other times I'll run a slavegirl ring every other day instead.

Reactions: Ukghar
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes