Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there a way to change the text colour? I really wanna play this game, but I can hardly read the text as its pink on a light beige coloured backgroundon my monitor..
That sounds like you either haven't properly extracted the game files, or else your browser isn't properly reading the css and fonts. What browser are you using? Are you using any addons that can mess with a website, like a "dark mode on all websites" type addon?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
on statement "customer always right" are you any chance a SSA or patreon ?
You do realize that there are a lot more non paying fans than paying fans right? Maybe we should be catered to. I'd like to see a sensible counter argument to what I just typed.

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
Am I missing something? I thought you could now buy new slaves from the Watery Eyes slave market. but there's only the option to sell
I haven't seen the Watery Eyes slave market yet. I suppose I haven't progressed far enough in the game for the option to become available. Now I have something more to look forward to. Thank-you.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Was anything extra added/fixed for v0-1-5b (changelog on main page is for v0-1-5a)?
(I assume it's nothing major, just wondering)

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Are random slaves updated now?
Random slaves have had text content updated with pretty much every update since the concept has been introduced. There's also a fair gallery of basic pics and I think some have been added just recently to the alpha releases.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Well I don't think either Dexter or Bud ever qualify as top tier no matter what you do. They're both solid mid tiers though. 75-100 health just doesn't cut it for the toughest fights, but if you're going to run with only 1 top tier for awhile that means you need 3 low to mid tiers to fill in the rest of your squad. Doyle is pretty much a lock for 1 of those spots IMO when you combine his already high aim with his 150 health. I wouldn't want to pay for plasma ammo on him all the time but I could definitely see tossing him a plasma gun for a tier 5-6 bounty and then swapping it back out again for regular fights. I do the same with my main. He uses a rifle most of the time and swaps in a plasma for the tough fights.

That leaves 2 more spots. Bud is a good mid term option since he can eventually use a plasma for free, but he starts with such low aim that IMO training him several hours a day til he hits something like 80-90 aim is mandatory if you want to use him longer than about a month. That's a lot of time that could have been spent doing something else but it does give you some serious power on the cheap if you do it. The problem is he still only has 75 health. So a plasma can 1 shot him (or close enough to it that pretty much any follow up hit will take him down). 2 shots with a coil gun or plasma can also take him down and it's tough to guarantee that the enemy never gets more than 1 shot in a tough fight.

Dexter has an extra 25 health compared to most of the other mercs, decent aim, bonus crit damage (more than a rifle), and pays for his own ammo. So to me he's a lock for that third mid tier slot unless you plan on running with only 1 top tier for long enough to train a 2nd low tier up above 90 aim and pay for their ammo. In that case I think Aiko probably is the best bet, and I do pick her up early on for her slightly better aim compared to Loren.

The other problem I have with Bud is that it takes me awhile to get to the point where I can really train him significantly. The first week I'm spending all of my time training stamina, upgrading my garden/bedroom, killing stuff, questing, and getting massages. The 2nd week I can squeeze in a little time for Bud's attention whore thing but little to nothing for actual training. It's only when I hit 60 stamina that I finally feel like I have enough stamina to actually do more than 1 or 2 training sessions a day with bud and still do anything else other than get massages all day and all night.

That eventually gives you an option for 4 plasma guns (or 3 plus Ayden's crazy coil gun depending on your top tier) for the toughest fights and then Dexter just putting in somewhat solid damage with his pistol plus having a little better durability most of the other mercs. You could bump that up to 5 if you replaced Dexter with someone else you were going to pay for ammo on, but if you really need 5 plasmas for a fight IMO it's time to just grab at least 3 of the top tiers anyway. You could get away with running with 3 top tiers plus Bud most of the time and just swapping in Doyle for the absolute toughest fights, but by then you probably have the passive income to support all 4 top tiers anyway, and would no longer have to "spend time" with Bud so that would free up some more time to do whatever else you want to focus on.
I think there's actually a fair number of combinations that will work, and in the long term what matters most is what you can get away with at a reasonable cost. There's precious few combats where you're going to need more than one of the true top tiers (Black Guardsman, Ayden, Space Marine, Felix) especially after you've had time to train up some mid-tiers. Because of the ammo-pack I think in the long run Bud ends up closer to top-tier than the mids, and I see the 'Attention-Whore' trait as a good thing in the end as Ennoch showed me how to make that a bonus and not a negative. I can sacrifice half or so of two days in my early schedule and then a few hours a week to get that +5 bonus for Bud, and the way I think of it Bud is going to be at 90 RC pretty damned quick anyway. One bounty and two arena fights a day plus keeping the board clear means something like 30-40 combats a week and if Bud gets off 100 shots or so he's going to be gaining roughly 5 points a week and thus well before 100 days could hardly fail to be over a hundred Ranged Combat. That's how I train the Budman.

The more I think about it the more I like just how many ways you can put the pieces together to make a good team. Kudos to Grimdark.

Reactions: khumak

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Any Tips how to train Slaves.
Im not Sure what i have to do.
Go out with them?
Be nice or dominat?
There's actually a fair number of different ways you can do it. It's probably easier to be nice to them, but it takes longer. It also depends on the skills you have at the time, and you can change your approach as you gain in skills. I play my fantasy, which involves me gaining their respect and (eventually at least) charming them and blowing them away with fantastic sex sessions.

Mainly I try to raise their affection, respect and corruption as fast as I can, and that involves complimenting them daily, taking them out in (at least) combat armor and a rifle (no matter how low their RC) and fighting in battles and then 'seducing' them passionately (at first--after about 30 corruption I go aggressive) and then making them squirm and squeal.

Eventually you'll either break them or corrupt them completely or both and then you can do pretty much whatever you want to them.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me why my slaves loose 1 willpower everyday?
Currently I have:
Aria (unemployed)
- Advocate
- Brawler
- Feminist
- Jaded
- Workaholic

Nicole (News)
-Advocate
- Nerd
- Shamefast
- Warrioress

Mai-Lynn (Domestic Academy)
- Perfectionist
- Wild-Born

June (Devious Tools)
- Advocate
- Oral Fixation
- Wild-Born

They all have 50+ Corruption and are Soulmate/Undying Affection. All except Aria are available for prostitution. And they all have 80+ happiness. The advocates all have the same level of willpower, which I thought should keep everything stable but instead they all keep losing around a point a day. None of them are wearing slave collars and Nicole wears casual clothes. What is causing this and is there a way to prevent it?

What is their willpower at now? I think there's an equilibrium point that willpower gravitates towards and you have to actively keep decreasing or increasing it to keep it at very low or high levels.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I haven't run into any issues so far with my slaves stamina going back down again but I haven't trained any of them up past 80 yet. I definitely agree that 50 is not good enough for slaves to be effective. I also find that initially, one of the most important things to do for MC is to train his stamina so you might as well train up a few of your slaves along with him. You are massively more efficient when you get your stamina up around 80-100, especially if you also grab at least the level 1 healing implant for the extra regen. The $12k for the implant pays for itself in extra actions you can do each day IMO. I grabbed it pretty early.

I like to pick 3 slaves with relatively high discipline initially and train each of them up to 70 stamina. I don't think I've ever seen one fail at stamina training at 70 or less unless they have low discipline or both low willpower and low affection. So for me the first 3 are usually Rebecca, then Mai-Lynn, then Aria. At that point my main's stamina is high enough to be efficient at working on some other things before I train up stamina on the rest of the girls.

I don't think I've ever seen my main fail at stamina training until he gets to about 60, but I always hire a trainer. After 60 I also push it every time and somewhere between about 60 and 80 I start failing some of the time even with both a trainer and pushing it. After 80 I seem to fail more than half the time with both a trainer and pushing it but that still means training 3 slaves to 70 gets my main to somewhere around 90 even with the failures.

In my current game I was also trying to train Bud's ranged up at the same time and managed to get him to 85 by early in month 2. I switched him to plasma permanently when he got to 75 since he seemed relatively effective with it at that level as long as his attention whore thing was maxed out. He does still miss sometimes but not very often, so I think he's fine without training now.
That sounds like pretty much what I do with early training stamina, I also always pay for the trainer because it helps the chances of the slavegirl getting the increase too, and push it after 60 or the first failure. I start with the girl with the highest discipline and then continue with the second, etc, having put someone with 60 discipline as Head Maid as soon as I could.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think there's actually a fair number of combinations that will work, and in the long term what matters most is what you can get away with at a reasonable cost. There's precious few combats where you're going to need more than one of the true top tiers (Black Guardsman, Ayden, Space Marine, Felix) especially after you've had time to train up some mid-tiers. Because of the ammo-pack I think in the long run Bud ends up closer to top-tier than the mids, and I see the 'Attention-Whore' trait as a good thing in the end as Ennoch showed me how to make that a bonus and not a negative. I can sacrifice half or so of two days in my early schedule and then a few hours a week to get that +5 bonus for Bud, and the way I think of it Bud is going to be at 90 RC pretty damned quick anyway. One bounty and two arena fights a day plus keeping the board clear means something like 30-40 combats a week and if Bud gets off 100 shots or so he's going to be gaining roughly 5 points a week and thus well before 100 days could hardly fail to be over a hundred Ranged Combat. That's how I train the Budman.

The more I think about it the more I like just how many ways you can put the pieces together to make a good team. Kudos to Grimdark.
Definitely. I do like Bud and up until very recently he was with me in most fights. His ranged is almost 90 in my game so far and I stopped training him at 80. He hits pretty consistently with the plasma gun even with his attention whore trait at 0/10. I stopped topping that off when he made it to 80 ranged. I was using Bud for most fights and swapping him out for Doyle for the tier 6 bounties. So both of them use a plasma gun full time. Dexter got benched when I picked up my 2nd top tier.

The way I see it, my goal for the low to mid tiers was trying to keep my salary costs reasonable until I get those 2 big investments done for the weapon shop and the general store. In my case I made it to 10k influence on day 63 and had enough money for 1 but not both of them at that time. After taking the ferry to go sell stuff the next day I'm only 40k short of the other one. So I went ahead and picked up the last top tier while I was there (space marine).

I'm almost done with all the classes as well so pretty soon I'll be able to buy a few of the implants I've been holding off on, buy my charm up to 85, read the persuasion books and then start focusing on the girls. I really haven't done anything with them yet other than max out the house for passive bonuses and boost all of them to 20 respect so they'll be primed for seduction. So far I have Mai-Lynn as my head maid and working her way up to max gardening at the academy and then I have Juno, Rebecca, Michelle, and Nicole just doing minor shop jobs and gardening until I'm ready to train them.

Aria is in the arena mostly doing $500ish fights. I find that she sometimes loses anything worth more than that even though she can also sometimes win fights worth as much as about $1200. I didn't realize the slave fights earn you as much influence as they do. Her 1 fight usually earns more influence than both of my party fights do. I didn't train her yet other than stamina.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Did the game creator have any more plan of revamping old contents? I love how they add more content to lovisa and michelle but restarting this game is too much of a chore bcuz all the grinding and RNG. I know you can cheat but that kinda ruins the experience, so I hope they wont revamp old contents anymore. PS : I know the new content is not excatly revamp but getting the new virgin content require to restart the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Any Tips how to train Slaves.
Im not Sure what i have to do.
Go out with them?
Be nice or dominat?
Give them orgasms. just get them to agree to vaginal sex and keep on giving them orgasms.
It lowers anger, raises happiness, raises affection.
Also every time you do that, she gains vaginal XP and also a hidden vaginal enjoyment stat. both of which make it easier to get future vaginal. your own vaginal skill increases too.

first time is hardest, but it gets easier every time.
after a few times her bonuses are large enough that you can start getting forceful or even sadistic.
this lowers her willpower and even can raise corruption.
Just grind vaginal sex with them until they are broken in properly.

Then you can start varying things up per your own preference. to get those initial anal and oral XP & hidden preference stats up enough for them to agree to those sex acts. you should start with vaginal and give them 1 orgasm, then switch to another hole mid sex act.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saburo. M

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
So I just played this game for the first time. Wow. This is amazing. After I have more time to invest I will probaly leave a review and consider supporting the patreon. I was pretty upset about the underage thing earlier, but there are 18 years olds so it's basically the same thing.

klmb1990

Aug 14, 2016
What is their willpower at now? I think there's an equilibrium point that willpower gravitates towards and you have to actively keep decreasing or increasing it to keep it at very low or high levels.
That might be it. They seem to have settled around ~50 now and not dipped any lower.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Seen in the changelog of 8.1.5:
- Added roughly 50 new female names to the random slave generator.

Are the random slaves now present in the 8.1.5 public version?

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
Seen in the changelog of 8.1.5:
- Added roughly 50 new female names to the random slave generator.

Are the random slaves now present in the 8.1.5 public version?
No. not for public version just yet.

Last edited:

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
This game is not a good sandbox game. And without a serious overhaul of mechanics, it's never going to be a good sandbox game. This is made all the more tragic because its a game with a lot of potential, but I don't think it will ever be allowed to simply be fun.

The entire point of a sandbox game is to let people play in the sandbox. This game looks like a sandbox, but its a sandbox where you're not allowed to play with the sand. At least not without filling out the appropriate paperwork and checking out a regulation-sized sand shovel.

Just read any of the "getting started" guides. They recommend:

• Extremely specific character background choices.
  • Extremely specific skill choices.
  • Extremely specific early game strategies.
  • Extremely specific interactions with the harem.

Doing anything other than what is in the guide is basically pointless. You will either lose or lock yourself out of content.

Failing to properly employ these strategies leads to a slow death via bankruptcy. Non-standard strategies do not work. There are important skills for late game that you simply cannot get if you do not follow these procedures pretty much to the letter.

Even when you do follow these strategies, holy crap -- what a grind-fest. Why should I have to make a fully non-combat character and then rely on combat to make it through the early game? Why is non-combat not viable for early game? Why is a combat oriented character not viable for late game?

Why put us in a situations where we are obliged to make decisions that make no sense except from a game mechanics perspective? Why make the early game a complete struggle where you're constantly on the verge of bankruptcy, grinding, grinding, grinding in the hope that one far-off golden day you will be allowed to finally play in the fucking sand?

If I have to make a specific character, invest in very specific skills, and do very specific things at very specific times in order to be able to play, why even make a sandbox game? It's mind boggling.

I, like many others, find the "correct" way to play the game completely torturous. And if you're making a sandbox game with a "correct" way to play it, you're doing it wrong.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes