fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I tried to enter Sugarcube.state.active.variables.cash=xxx and the console gives me a reference error
Has the dev disabled console cheats?
I just wanted to try something out real quick before I play this game for serious

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I tried to enter Sugarcube.state.active.variables.cash=xxx and the console gives me a reference error
I just wanted to try something out real quick before I play this game for serious
Cash is called something else in game so that might have something to do with it, not sure.

I use this

Reactions: keenkp

fixet

Aug 8, 2016
are the random slaves supposed to have images or not?
usually the missing images show placeholders, but I’m getting nothing here

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
are the random slaves supposed to have images or not?
usually the missing images show placeholders, but I’m getting nothing here
They should. Randomly generated general picture and a few generic pictures for sexual acts.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 100000

Works for me

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Grim hasn't touched console commands, it works fine for me. Are you sure you entered it correctly?

shaycormac2

Apr 9, 2021
Idk about the patreon version, but currently, besides the regular scenes in the bedroom, are there any other sex scene locations like living room, etc? And the morning sex scene right now consists of just the blowjobs right?

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
You need to actually include snapshot of him demanding loli on discord then rage quitting when told no.
otherwise it just looks bad for you instead of for him.
The post right above yours is a dev saying the same.

The dude also asked for it *in this very thread*.

Reactions: B2B2

klmb1990

Aug 14, 2016
Can anyone tell me why my slaves loose 1 willpower everyday?
Currently I have:
Aria (unemployed)
- Advocate
- Brawler
- Feminist
- Jaded
- Workaholic

Nicole (News)
-Advocate
- Nerd
- Shamefast
- Warrioress

Mai-Lynn (Domestic Academy)
- Perfectionist
- Wild-Born

June (Devious Tools)
- Advocate
- Oral Fixation
- Wild-Born

They all have 50+ Corruption and are Soulmate/Undying Affection. All except Aria are available for prostitution. And they all have 80+ happiness. The advocates all have the same level of willpower, which I thought should keep everything stable but instead they all keep losing around a point a day. None of them are wearing slave collars and Nicole wears casual clothes. What is causing this and is there a way to prevent it?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes