Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
Slept for 5 hours and all i dreamt about was this game. but somehow the version in my dream is a bit different. there were chances to kidnap through the scavenging option in it. dreamt that i spent more time kidnapping than doing anything.

i think i might been playing too much. lol

ok, have a good day everyone. its 11 mins to 6am & i must get out of bed. later!

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Well, so i need 290000 for retreat now:cautious:
Somehow in the next version I will continue, well, or how bored, I started playing this game for some reason, but I don’t really have a desire to scratch another 290 thousand, for now ...

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes, I find I need at least one other heavy-hitter even when I start with a military/embraced/sharpshooter background. That's necessary to make sure that coilgun the King of the Ceilor Forest Raiders has never fires twice, and double for the Highwaymen of Darkmere who are just plain dangerous in the beginning.

Complimenting Intelligence and Encouraging will both raise Kindness one point up until 80 and the former also raises willpower if you're not adverse to that increasing.

I've done whatever necessary to reduce the Black Guardsman's salary, I don't think it was a quest per se but just an evolution of hanging around with him and/or his affection for you going up. His actual quest is still a WIP I think and sounds kinda grim and dark as I recall. I don't have him this run, I went with the Space Marine in the beginning and Ayden when I went after Aria. I was thinking of adding him later but ran out of surplus. Unfortunately I don't recall how much the discount was for him being more friendly with you, but I do recall thinking it took a fair amount of time to get there.
Yeah I think the merc progression I'm settling into now is to hire 1 top tier in the first week or two for the assault rifle/coil gun battles around town plus the tier 3-4 bounties and the arena. The first time I see that tier 5 bounty with 2 opponents in duraplate I hire a 2nd top tier merc. The easier tier 5 bounties are fine with only 1.

First time I see a tier 6 bounty with more than 1 guy in duraplate I hire all 4 top tier mercs (first day this happened for me in my current game was day 42). That doesn't really leave enough time to get Bud trained up to be all that good but I grab him anyway along with Dexter and Doyle. I didn't bother getting duraplate for Dexter or Doyle since I'm going to replace them with top tiers in about a month but I did give them combat armor. Bud has already been replaced with Space Marine in my current game before he gained even 1 ranged skill. Picked up Ayden first.

I do generally prefer to break my girls will initially but compliment and encourage is so effective at raising happiness and affection early on that I don't mind taking a bit of a detour to max out kindness and get their happiness/affection high enough to make seduction easier. It takes awhile to get their respect to 20 if I'm doing 1 girl at a time anyway. In my current game I got Juno, Rebecca, and Mai-Lynn to 20 respect each as well as more than 50 kindness and amiable or loving in the first 3 weeks which is a lot easier than if I was just trying to grind out happiness via sweet talk/caress/kiss.

I actually stopped prioritizing Aria as heavily as I used to since in my experience she's just not very effective in the arena without either extensive training or save scumming. She can sometimes beat opponents worth around $1000 without training but she sometimes loses to opponents worth less than $500 which means unless I'm save scumming she's only going to be fighting the easiest opponents she's guaranteed to beat. Rebecca sometimes loses to the $100 opponents so I don't bother putting her in the arena at all anymore. If a loss just meant losing money or influence that wouldn't bother me that much but it seems like there's a 100% chance to lose stats when she loses and at best maybe a 10-20% chance to gain stats when she wins.

I'm planning on spending some time to really pump the shit out of her physical stats in this game before trying her in the arena again and see if that makes a difference.

I seem to get my best start if I grab Rebecca almost immediately to train stamina to 60 with, then pick up Mai-Lynn and train stamina with her as well to get me to 80. That seems to be about the minimum to not need massages very often anymore so you're more efficient with your actions each day. At that point all of my money goes towards duraplate, the aim implant, and house upgrades until the house is done. Then I work on investments. Those persuasion boosts from the house are huge if you start with low charm.

I lucked out in this game and Mai-Lynn was both a workaholic and a perfectionist so she makes a great gardener/head maid. By the end of week 3 she was already at 80 gardening and headed off to the academy to max it out with Juno as my back up gardener while she's in training.

I did make the mistake of sending Rebecca off to work at Roos and he must have had his way with her because next thing I know she despises me despite me never abusing her. Oops... Didn't take long to fix once I bumped her respect up but will have to make sure to only send girls with high corruption to Roos I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
I did make the mistake of sending Rebecca off to work at Roos and he must have had his way with her because next thing I know she despises me despite me never abusing her. Oops... Didn't take long to fix once I bumped her respect up but will have to make sure to only send girls with high corruption to Roos I guess.
good day.
i haven't sent any of my girls to work anywhere besides as professors, will try them out. i always send my girls to the bondage rack and whip them once they accept me as their master. i found that to be the easiest way, probably shortcut to max their devotion once they just started to accept me.

after that everything is a walk in the park in training them. sending them off to whore in the evenings also never drop their devotion no matter what after that. they do remain devoted if i dont get around to have sex with them for days after that but their happiness do go down which is self explanatory. when they get to that state all it takes are two sessions of brutal sex and they are happy again.

my average corruption as of now for my girls ranges from 40 to 70.
i think i need more girls. lol

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
good day.
i haven't sent any of my girls to work anywhere besides as professors, will try them out. i always send my girls to the bondage rack and whip them once they accept me as their master. i found that to be the easiest way, probably shortcut to max their devotion once they just started to accept me.

after that everything is a walk in the park in training them. sending them off to whore in the evenings also never drop their devotion no matter what after that. they do remain devoted if i dont get around to have sex with them for days after that but their happiness do go down which is self explanatory. when they get to that state all it takes are two sessions of brutal sex and they are happy again.

my average corruption as of now for my girls ranges from 40 to 70.
i think i need more girls. lol
I've only played around with bondage a little so far. I'm not a fan of the dildo chair so far but I do like the rack. So far I've found aggressive/dominant seduction to be more effective at reducing willpower than bondage but maybe my skill isn't high enough. I do find bondage to be more effective at raising corruption though. In particular whipping them and fucking them in the ass seems to really increase it a lot.

Bondage seems to leave the girls a LOT worse for wear though compared to any kind of sex from seduction, especially if you leave them there all day when you're done. So far I've mostly been using bondage just to whip them a bit to raise corruption or to fuck them in the ass for the first time since they usually won't let you do that via seduction if their anal experience is less than about 8.

I did buy my charm up to 85 at the hospital so that makes a lot of the interactions with the girls easier. I haven't read any of the persuasion books yet, wanted to get my charm to 85 first. I did take the bondage class but haven't read the books yet so my bondage and flagellation skills are both kind of mediocre at the moment. Manipulation should be over 100 once I read the books.

I think I remember seeing corruption increases in previous games when I had high copulation skills but can't remember for sure. My current game is pretty new so my copulation skill is still less than 30. Will take awhile to work that up. I took arouser and teen subduer as my sex perks this game.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
I've only played around with bondage a little so far. I'm not a fan of the dildo chair so far but I do like the rack. So far I've found aggressive/dominant seduction to be more effective at reducing willpower than bondage but maybe my skill isn't high enough. I do find bondage to be more effective at raising corruption though. In particular whipping them and fucking them in the ass seems to really increase it a lot.

Bondage seems to leave the girls a LOT worse for wear though compared to any kind of sex from seduction, especially if you leave them there all day when you're done. So far I've mostly been using bondage just to whip them a bit to raise corruption or to fuck them in the ass for the first time since they usually won't let you do that via seduction if their anal experience is less than about 8.

I did buy my charm up to 85 at the hospital so that makes a lot of the interactions with the girls easier. I haven't read any of the persuasion books yet, wanted to get my charm to 85 first. I did take the bondage class but haven't read the books yet so my bondage and flagellation skills are both kind of mediocre at the moment. Manipulation should be over 100 once I read the books.

I think I remember seeing corruption increases in previous games when I had high copulation skills but can't remember for sure. My current game is pretty new so my copulation skill is still less than 30. Will take awhile to work that up. I took arouser and teen subduer as my sex perks this game.
i thought of Winston Churchill's quote about something to do with carrying a big stick when it comes to this game, but more to 'grow a big dick and just fuck - me'. Didn't paid attention in school so pardon me.

to be frank this is my first run, am on normal difficulty and 3rd month into the game. i remember starting off with the biggest o chin chin for me to pick and dominating, started off trying to save money to upgrade my gear and get educated and gamble alot at furry in the evening just to get blowjobs with the little i make when i can. the first slave i had was the one working at furry that u can help escape, i basically trained my copulation stats up with her and trained her up in science as soon as mine hit max which took quite a while. i really fuck that one ALOT when i dont have the means or knowledge to get more. as soon as i hit 2k rep i saved up to get the upgrade that replenishes ur libido immediately and got my 2nd slave (Aria) from there. back then all i did was just fuck. doesnt really paid attention to the mechanics until i read everyone's comment and tried it out a couple of weeks back.

as for the bondage devices and skills, all were attained only after i attained Aria. Her stubborness and made me tried everything i could think of without knowing if it exists in the game or not (really wanted to choke her so bad sometimes then lol, but since erotic asphyxiation isnt a thing in the game forced deep throating kind of works as well). i think i sort of got a hold on the game when i managed to tame Aria and everything seems to be easy from there.

when ppl say 'wear' i am guessing ppl are talking about anal and vaginal cavity right? i thought like real life the cavities would grow back to normal size after u leave them as they are for a couple of months but just realized recently that isnt the case. Guess that would be alot of work so i rather see what GD have in store for us than insisting on my wish list.

i play this game literally by thinking with my chin chin. it works. :HideThePain:

pls pardon my language and grammar.

Last edited:

CLJ

Feb 26, 2021
In the Wiki there is this quest:

• The Dig: Invite only to a casual dinner. If her Willpower is below 0 and her Affection Friendly+, she'll tell you one of her deepest secrets, that takes you out on a treasure hunt in Ikaanos.
Willpower and affection is as desribed. I invite her to The Golden Dragon, and get a line with personal question, but no quest.
Am i missing something?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
In the Wiki there is this quest:

• The Dig: Invite only to a casual dinner. If her Willpower is below 0 and her Affection Friendly+, she'll tell you one of her deepest secrets, that takes you out on a treasure hunt in Ikaanos.
Willpower and affection is as desribed. I invite her to The Golden Dragon, and get a line with personal question, but no quest.
Am i missing something?
The dinner isn't at the Golden Dragon, but in house. select Action and Events, Arrange Event and casual dinner. Oh, and I think it's random so may not happen first time.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
As of current, released slaves are just gone. Encountering them again in some form is planned for the future, and the game does store their info in your save for when that system is implemented. I'm not sure what Grim's plans are exactly for that, whether he'll let you take them as Issids or what, but something is planned.
That's my only problem with this game there's a lot of planned content still in the works. Don't get me wrong I think the game is a 9/10 I'm just wondering what percentage of completion the game is currently at.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
That's my only problem with this game there's a lot of planned content still in the works. Don't get me wrong I think the game is a 9/10 I'm just wondering what percentage of completion the game is currently at.
There's a lot planned, sure, but there's also a lot already in the game. The public update to 0.8.1.5 which dropped today has a nice chunk of content for a minor update(virgin slaves, having two slaves in bondage at the same time, Aiko, Dexter, and Felix added back in with new content, a new implant, 150+ new renders) I can't speak to an exact percentage, but Grim is aiming for a 1.0 release in late 2025. Here's the current roadmap from Discord (only major features, and subject to change)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.1.5b has been released!

0.8.1.5 features a vast amount of new content:

- 150+ renders. Eliana's entire archive is completed with Rachel not far behind. I've also upgraded Lovisa's wardrobe and rendered Caitlin's entire (single) morning BJ session.

- Virgin framework. Includes over 5,000 words of unique texts and special renders for the currently available virgins; Lovisa and Michelle. The random slave engine (0.8.2 Alpha) can now also spawn virgins.

- New NPCs. Enjoy Aiko's devoted company, marvel at Dexter's desperado moves or listen to Felix Donnerschlag as he tells you his predictions about Ikaanos' dark future.

- Bondage framework changes. You can now have two active persons in bondage at the same time, with special scripts and smaller dialogue addons.

- New JoyCum implant available at the Medical Facility.

- A new slave market in Watery Eyes, ten additional random slaves and roughly 10,000 words of new random slave background texts.

- And lots, lots more!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
as for the bondage devices and skills, all were attained only after i attained Aria. Her stubborness and made me tried everything i could think of without knowing if it exists in the game or not (really wanted to choke her so bad sometimes then lol, but since erotic asphyxiation isnt a thing in the game forced deep throating kind of works as well). i think i sort of got a hold on the game when i managed to tame Aria and everything seems to be easy from there.
I think the biggest issue I keep running into regarding progress with my slaves is I get too many of them before I really decide on what my actual plan is for developing them. I think it makes a lot of sense to start off picking a couple of high value jobs that slaves can do and train your first 2 slaves to actually be proficient at those jobs and then move on to the next ones. So for instance getting domestic up high enough to get full benefit from head maid and pantry girl, getting science or academic high enough to be full professors rather than lecturers, getting someone high enough at dancing to work at the Golden Dragon, getting someone high enough at science to be a quartermaster who can fix your armor for you, etc.

It doesn't help much if I have 6 slaves who all love me if none of them are qualified to do anything more valuable than work one of the low value $20-30 store jobs. Sometimes I find myself with multiple maids because there's nothing else for them to do. Kind of a waste paying for food for another slave just for a 2 influence per day maid job.

I think it also probably makes more sense to start off with slaves with willpower lower than 30 unless you start with really high charm. They're much easier to make progress with than someone with high willpower until you really have your stats and house upgrades up to par.

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
It's a pity this game doesn't have better high quality renders.
Wish we could click the pics to see fullscreen zoomed in versions, but the originals are all grainy low resolution pics.
Also surprised there aren't any graphic replacement mods yet, most HTML games usually have tons by now.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Wish we could get a steam release. Anyone know of any games on steam similar to this?
Love of Magic is on Steam. Your girls there aren't exactly slaves, but will call you 'Master' and some are pretty kinky. That game has poker too.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah I think the merc progression I'm settling into now is to hire 1 top tier in the first week or two for the assault rifle/coil gun battles around town plus the tier 3-4 bounties and the arena. The first time I see that tier 5 bounty with 2 opponents in duraplate I hire a 2nd top tier merc. The easier tier 5 bounties are fine with only 1.

First time I see a tier 6 bounty with more than 1 guy in duraplate I hire all 4 top tier mercs (first day this happened for me in my current game was day 42). That doesn't really leave enough time to get Bud trained up to be all that good but I grab him anyway along with Dexter and Doyle. I didn't bother getting duraplate for Dexter or Doyle since I'm going to replace them with top tiers in about a month but I did give them combat armor. Bud has already been replaced with Space Marine in my current game before he gained even 1 ranged skill. Picked up Ayden first.

I do generally prefer to break my girls will initially but compliment and encourage is so effective at raising happiness and affection early on that I don't mind taking a bit of a detour to max out kindness and get their happiness/affection high enough to make seduction easier. It takes awhile to get their respect to 20 if I'm doing 1 girl at a time anyway. In my current game I got Juno, Rebecca, and Mai-Lynn to 20 respect each as well as more than 50 kindness and amiable or loving in the first 3 weeks which is a lot easier than if I was just trying to grind out happiness via sweet talk/caress/kiss.

I actually stopped prioritizing Aria as heavily as I used to since in my experience she's just not very effective in the arena without either extensive training or save scumming. She can sometimes beat opponents worth around $1000 without training but she sometimes loses to opponents worth less than $500 which means unless I'm save scumming she's only going to be fighting the easiest opponents she's guaranteed to beat. Rebecca sometimes loses to the $100 opponents so I don't bother putting her in the arena at all anymore. If a loss just meant losing money or influence that wouldn't bother me that much but it seems like there's a 100% chance to lose stats when she loses and at best maybe a 10-20% chance to gain stats when she wins.

I'm planning on spending some time to really pump the shit out of her physical stats in this game before trying her in the arena again and see if that makes a difference.

I seem to get my best start if I grab Rebecca almost immediately to train stamina to 60 with, then pick up Mai-Lynn and train stamina with her as well to get me to 80. That seems to be about the minimum to not need massages very often anymore so you're more efficient with your actions each day. At that point all of my money goes towards duraplate, the aim implant, and house upgrades until the house is done. Then I work on investments. Those persuasion boosts from the house are huge if you start with low charm.

I lucked out in this game and Mai-Lynn was both a workaholic and a perfectionist so she makes a great gardener/head maid. By the end of week 3 she was already at 80 gardening and headed off to the academy to max it out with Juno as my back up gardener while she's in training.

I've not decided just what I'm gonna do with my next run. Juno is at 129 gardening so it's coming up soon, but this new concept of high stamina levels deteriorating makes me think I should keep playing this one until I find out when that finally subsides. Michelle, who I never trained up to 150, hasn't lost a point and is still at 84. So I figure that's safe, but they keep losing stamina regularly in the one-forties so that's not worth grinding up to. They've all lost another 4 points and I'm not sure when it will end!

I've tried a few starts over the last month or two, but just played the very beginning for one reason or another. Now that Felix is back I'll probably take him as my first top-tier as Felix and I go way back, he was my favorite before the merc changes. You didn't have to hunt him down like you did the Space Marine and he was noticeably cheaper than Ayden and the Black Guardsman. That war hero bonus also nicely mitigated the 'Troublemaker' malus I inevitably have, so I liked the synchronicity of that too. I'll add Doyle too, he'll probably end up putting Ansel on the bench.

I'll take Loren, Ansel and Bud, and probably hire the Rifle Savant for the first day. I'll try not to get him dropped, but I'm not very good at that. I'll start with the freebies Juno and Michelle, plus in short order add Rebecca and Lovisa. I think I will go with Mai-Lynn this time, my guess is Grim will probably have her renders done long before I stop playing my next character. I just looked and I started this current run on January 7th, I posted the opening page in this thread.

I think I am going to break my girls initially, but mostly so for at least a short while I'll have Michelle in the range to do her 'Dig' quest. I'll probably end up raising them later though, Rebecca's bitchiness will make it tougher to keep them happy if willpowers stay too low.

In the arena I play around with the weapons and re-rolls until I can find the one that pays the most but that I always win. Right now for Aria that's fighting barehanded and getting a 700 coin opponent. That's good enough for me. As of late I've waited until I got the Walton investment before I got Aria (and my second top-tier) and I'll probably do that again.

I did not know that anything Roo did could come back to haunt you, I've send girls to there many times and I never had anything like that happen, though I did occassionally see some oral wear that probably came from him.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes