He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
I like art in this game, but it’s certainly far from mechanics like in jack-o-nine tiles, this game, as I understand it, only traits affect characteristics, the characteristics themselves do not affect each other in any way

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Thank you, yes, I already noticed that I had to start with feminists, I just couldn’t find the traits, or rather, I didn’t search very much, although I noticed in the dialogues
It sounds like you got some bad luck too. Vanilla and Feminist is an obnoxious combination, be glad they didn't get 'Pure' too as that trio is really obnoxious. I had a Lovisa once who had Vanilla, Pure, Feminist and Delicate. Her poor little ass burned for months I think as I removed all those irritating traits. The only good thing about it was I really had to learn the game (or at least that part) to accomplish that and I can now say she's sucked down more than five gallons of my Magnate's spunk.

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
It sounds like you got some bad luck too. Vanilla and Feminist is an obnoxious combination, be glad they didn't get 'Pure' too as that trio is really obnoxious. I had a Lovisa once who had Vanilla, Pure, Feminist and Delicate. Her poor little ass burned for months I think as I removed all those irritating traits. The only good thing about it was I really had to learn the game (or at least that part) to accomplish that and I can now say she's sucked down more than five gallons of my Magnate's spunk.
pure is also there, but as soon as I started with the feminists, everything went like clockwork

Reactions: Gunner Rey

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a possibility to take Miss Winton to household or is it still in development, otherwise I am increasing affection with her and so far it’s muffled

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
By the way, how to increase intelligence? Only through chill and not always...?
Toughest thing to increase. There's at least one available playing ENSYS during a chill night, you can get some as the Carousing bonus at Dockgraves as well as gambling there and there's a handful available from the books and courses. There's also the RPG sessions during chill nights and through spending time with Ayden, though you have to wait until the end of the campaign to get them.

Reactions: He11sound

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is there a possibility to take Miss Winton to household or is it still in development, otherwise I am increasing affection with her and so far it’s muffled
Currently there's no more content, though Grimdark mentioned something about more to come soon for her. Presumably that will be gated behind a high affection rating so your hard work hasn't gone for naught. BTW, did you get any 'Copulation' points from banging her? Outside the first one, I mean.

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Currently there's no more content, though Grimdark mentioned something about more to come soon for her. Presumably that will be gated behind a high affection rating so your hard work hasn't gone for naught. BTW, did you get any 'Copulation' points from banging her? Outside the first one, I mean.
But here I don’t remember, maybe there was something
so it makes no sense to go to her for now

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sounds like a solid start! I'd say you're using Bud right at this stage, mostly a rifle but occasionally let him fire that plasma gun when you need the possibility of a big hit. The Highwaymen of Darkmere and those dinosaur things (Cherooks?) you encounter on Aria's quest. Soon I'd let him go plasma full time, except where his big hits might inhibit the training of others.

I ran into my first tier 6 bounty! Grimdark fixed a bug and it sounds like I'll be seeing a lot more of them too, something like 45% when your bounty tally gets high enough. It was five opponents, two with Plasma guns and Duraplate, two with autorifles and at least combat armor and one idiot with a handgun in the long gun zone. I went home to get my 'A-Team,' I've been using bounties and the board clearing to train my new mercs Doyle and Felix and Rachael for respect, but I kinda figured this wasn't going to be a job for second-stringers. I saw a screenshot on the Discord where one of them was listed as a 'Black Gunner' and I sure as hell remember those guys from the trio guarding the Mindmancer.

Bud was a conundrum, he's up to 95 ranged and had the +5 bonus so I figured he was an auto-hit and of course those plasma bolts were free so I took him along, but broke Ayden out of mothballs and put the Space Marine's 140 ranged combat to use as well as Rebecca's 120 with the Warrioress and bitch bonuses. Bud's 75 health showed, he took the first shot by the bounty and lost 2/3rds of his health straight away, but thankfully did not take another shot. I do think in the long run I might decide Doyle belongs on the 'A-Team' or yank Olivia out of school (Warrioress auto-hit) as Bud has already gone down a few times and I don't want to see him get knocked up too badly. He's my Budman, right?
Yeah I figured I'll keep Bud using the rifle for a bit longer since less misses means more chances at skill increases. I'm thinking I'll probably switch him permanently to plasma at 80 ranged.

I wondered if the tier 6 bounties existed. I have never seen one. If it's based on total number of bounties completed then that makes sense since I've never played longer than a few months before starting over. Will be looking forward to trying it. That might explain why I mostly get tier 1-2 bounties early on but it seems to have a fairly wide variation since I have gotten a tier 4 bounty for sure on day 1. I can't remember if I've ever seen a tier 5 on day 1.

I would definitely rate Doyle higher than Bud for a tough fight though even though you have to pay for the ammo. 75 health is just not enough for any fight that's going to last longer than 1 round against multiple opponents wielding a combination of plasma guns and assault rifles. Even the toughest tier 5 bounty I can't guarantee everyone is going to live without save scumming unless I have 3 people using plasmas (Ayden counts with his bonus damage) with high enough aim that they never miss.

The tier 5 bounty with 4 opponents usually takes me at least 4-5 rounds to completely kill everything even with a plasma plus aim implant on my main, Ayden with his crazy bonus damage, and Bud sometimes hitting with a plasma. If they focus fire on anyone they're going down. Even Doyle with his 150 health + duraplate is not enough to withstand 4-5 rounds of that. If they spread it around it's fine but that's never a guarantee.

I still say we need some way to train up health on the mercs even if it means some of them start with less than they have now. The slaves are less of an issue since they can just use a stealth suit. Rifle Savant in particular could be an interesting option if you could train him to maybe 75 health. I'm not using someone in combat who can be 1 shot.

I also haven't gotten far enough to try training dex up to high levels so I don't know if that has any significant effect. I would think it should, but I can't see that being a high priority especially with me starting at only 30.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
But here I don’t remember, maybe there was something
so it makes no sense to go to her for now
It used to be you could increase your copulation skill with her, at least up to a certain point. That's how I ended up with her at 100+ Affection one run. That's for when you don't have many girls and you haven't trained their Stamina up much, you'll find you'll probably want to increase your girls' Stamina up to 100 at least if you're playing for the long run, they can get wiped out by one good sex session with only 50 Stamina.

• Wow
Reactions: He11sound

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah I figured I'll keep Bud using the rifle for a bit longer since less misses means more chances at skill increases. I'm thinking I'll probably switch him permanently to plasma at 80 ranged.

I wondered if the tier 6 bounties existed. I have never seen one. If it's based on total number of bounties completed then that makes sense since I've never played longer than a few months before starting over. Will be looking forward to trying it. That might explain why I mostly get tier 1-2 bounties early on but it seems to have a fairly wide variation since I have gotten a tier 4 bounty for sure on day 1. I can't remember if I've ever seen a tier 5 on day 1.

I would definitely rate Doyle higher than Bud for a tough fight though even though you have to pay for the ammo. 75 health is just not enough for any fight that's going to last longer than 1 round against multiple opponents wielding a combination of plasma guns and assault rifles. Even the toughest tier 5 bounty I can't guarantee everyone is going to live without save scumming unless I have 3 people using plasmas (Ayden counts with his bonus damage) with high enough aim that they never miss.

The tier 5 bounty with 4 opponents usually takes me at least 4-5 rounds to completely kill everything even with a plasma plus aim implant on my main, Ayden with his crazy bonus damage, and Bud sometimes hitting with a plasma. If they focus fire on anyone they're going down. Even Doyle with his 150 health + duraplate is not enough to withstand 4-5 rounds of that. If they spread it around it's fine but that's never a guarantee.

I still say we need some way to train up health on the mercs even if it means some of them start with less than they have now. The slaves are less of an issue since they can just use a stealth suit. Rifle Savant in particular could be an interesting option if you could train him to maybe 75 health. I'm not using someone in combat who can be 1 shot.

I also haven't gotten far enough to try training dex up to high levels so I don't know if that has any significant effect. I would think it should, but I can't see that being a high priority especially with me starting at only 30.
The chance of a crit is the same no matter what their Ranged Combat skill is. I've trained many a girl up from 15 or so ranged combat using crits alone and you don't get them any faster the higher your skill.

According to his note on the Discord the chance for a level 6 will be 20%, 45% if your bounty score is 90+. I think it's pretty much random in the beginning though.

Yeah, I think I'll take Doyle out next time too, at the time I was thinking he was still in his 80s for RC but I just looked and he's snuck up to 94 when I wasn't looking.

My best shots were unable to take down the top guy (bounty) with the Plasma Gun and Duraplate in the first round, that's how Bud took that nasty hit. That's four Plasma Guns and Ayden's first shot, with Rebecca and the Space Marine as well as the MC also having a little bonus too. After him it got easier and I finished both the Plasma/Duraplate boys in the second round. After that it was gravy, though I certainly didn't want to see Bud take a hit with an autorifle in his condition. Thankfully it didn't happen.

I would not be adverse to a way to increase merc health either. As for the Rifle Savant I think he's only for the very opening when you can take him, Loren, Ansel and Bud out to get rifles for everyone and there's little chance of being shot at back. I swear that poor guy attracts bullets too, or at least it seems that way, as I'll sometimes have everyone miss and let the enemy get a shot off and say to myself 'there goes the Rifle Savant' and so often it seems to be true!

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ran into some kind of glitch with the button that takes you back home from anywhere in town. This happened when I tried it from Stokke Hills. Pretty sure I've used it from there before without issue. Can't exit the screen or reload or anything. Have to just kill the window and load from a previous save. This was from MoR_0815(A1). Not sure how to duplicate this. I happened to save just before I did this and when I reloaded it worked fine. Maybe just a fluke.

stokkes.jpg

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ran into some kind of glitch with the button that takes you back home from anywhere in town. This happened when I tried it from Stokke Hills. Pretty sure I've used it from there before without issue. Can't exit the screen or reload or anything. Have to just kill the window and load from a previous save. This was from MoR_0815(A1). Not sure how to duplicate this. I happened to save just before I did this and when I reloaded it worked fine. Maybe just a fluke.

View attachment 2556744
I've not seen it, but thanks for reporting it.

There's a MoR_0815(A2) for you to try, I've just started exploring it and it looks very promising. Some nice renders just passing by the Slave Market in Watery Eyes, now I have to figure out which poor girl to send to the Retreat so I can see some of the newest slavegirls on auction.

Reactions: Saburo. M

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ouch. Got my first tier 6 bounty just now. Definitely time to bring out the big boys...

ouch.jpg

Space Marine wasn't around so I tried it with Bud. Close call... Made sure to buy Felix some duraplate after this fight. He only had combat armor. Everyone else was wearing duraplate. I hadn't hired any of the top tier mercs except Ayden prior to this fight so Felix and Blackguard both had their initial stats and gear.

ouch2.jpg

Nice rewards though.

nice.jpg

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've not seen it, but thanks for reporting it.

There's a MoR_0815(A2) for you to try, I've just started exploring it and it looks very promising. Some nice renders just passing by the Slave Market in Watery Eyes, now I have to figure out which poor girl to send to the Retreat so I can see some of the newest slavegirls on auction.
Yeah I just noticed that version today. Seems to be the version where he fixed the tier 6 bounties because I got one almost immediately. Haven't tried the new slave market yet. Spent all my money at the hospital boosting my charm from 20 to 85 so I'm flat broke. Not for long if I'm getting double plasma guns from bounties though :)

I don't see the low to mid tiers being viable for a tier 6 bounty. That's just too much firepower. Getting Bud trained up was an interesting experience but I think next time I'll just hire all the top tiers right away if those tier 6 bounties are going to start appearing as early as they can (I'm only on day 41 in my current game, loaded up my save from the previous version).

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah I just noticed that version today. Seems to be the version where he fixed the tier 6 bounties because I got one almost immediately. Haven't tried the new slave market yet. Spent all my money at the hospital boosting my charm from 20 to 85 so I'm flat broke. Not for long if I'm getting double plasma guns from bounties though :)

I don't see the low to mid tiers being viable for a tier 6 bounty. That's just too much firepower. Getting Bud trained up was an interesting experience but I think next time I'll just hire all the top tiers right away if those tier 6 bounties are going to start appearing as early as they can (I'm only on day 41 in my current game, loaded up my save from the previous version).
I've not gotten a plasma gun as booty in about five hundred days. I figured he stopped allowing it, as I'd gotten fifteen in short order after the new bounties appeared where you could have one drop. I have 13 now, and I sure as hell haven't sold any, one went to Bud and the other to Felix when he appeared. I've completed three tier 6 bounties and not a single plasma gun has come my way.

I'm soooo jealous!

As for running into tier sixers in the opening, you could always just skip them too. I don't see the need to completely revamp your start just because once or twice a week you might not be able to handle the daily bounty.

Reactions: Saburo. M

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've not gotten a plasma gun as booty in about five hundred days. I figured he stopped allowing it, as I'd gotten fifteen in short order after the new bounties appeared where you could have one drop. I have 13 now, and I sure as hell haven't sold any, one went to Bud and the other to Felix when he appeared. I've completed three tier 6 bounties and not a single plasma gun has come my way.

I'm soooo jealous!

As for running into tier sixers in the opening, you could always just skip them too. I don't see the need to completely revamp your start just because once or twice a week you might not be able to handle the daily bounty.
Yeah gun drops can be extremely streaky. I just had 3 tier 6 bounties in a row and all 3 dropped 2 plasma guns each. But I have gone for more than a month before without a single coil or plasma gun dropping while keeping the entire town clear and doing a bounty every day. And so far space marine refuses to come out and play. Does he not like the rain or something? It's been raining every day for awhile now. That bounty is tough even with me and 3 of my mercs all using plasma guns and Ayden using his coil gun. Bud is on borrowed time. There is no way he's taking more than 1 hit from those guys. So far he's been lucky and hasn't been hit once but that won't last.

Edit: Yep, rain finally stopped and now I have space marine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Since i don't know if this has been fixed or not (I'm on the public version), i'll report it.
Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 13-28-03 Masters of Raana.png When repairing Combat Armor, the required Textiles uses the icon for Scrap Cloth.

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
By the way, for the note to the developer, your traits work not once every 24 game hours, but every 12, at least Vanilla reduces corruption twice a game day and this is complete bullshit

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes