Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to increase the fucking corruption in this game, why the hell is it constantly decreasing, I don’t fucking understand
Some traits can decrease them and these effects stack. So if 2 girls have them, that is twice the amount and so on.

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Ok,
I will rephrase the question, how to increase the corruption of Lovissa, I did not find in the traits such that her corruption decreased by 5 units per day

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How to increase the fucking corruption in this game, why the hell is it constantly decreasing, I don’t fucking understand
There are multiple ways to increase it. The most reliable way I've found for slaves is bondage sessions. Whip them and you'll increase their corruption, especially if you have high flagellation. For mercs I think the only way is to demand sex from the girls or have floor crawlers around for the guys, but I'm not sure about that.

As for why corruption keeps going down, your most likely culprit is you have girls with this trait who are not corrupted:

feminist.jpg

Other traits can do this too but I've found that the feminist trait is extremely common in my play throughs.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Enjoy the process, forget the objective.

Girls are always sinkholes even in real life, that's why u need love to keep them.

As for me I have fallen in love with my girls.
Oh, I am enjoying the process quite alright. But instead of training slaves I am training my mercs so they can be better mercs.

I keep my slaves just for one thing, thier quests, because that's the only thing useful most of them have to offer. To be honest I only managed to find two slaves, Aria and Caitlin, with high skills telling me they are specilized in something. I expected of each slave to specialize in one thing or at least having one above average skill to let me start to work with something. For example Amelia. I was expecting, due to her background, she would have above average domestic skill. Instead she's not even average. And yes, sure, I could teach her further into it, or send her to academy, but why should I? Mai-Lynn domestic skill is higher. Not to mention high gardening. And getting her isn't really that hard.

As for falling in love with them... It may be hard if almost every single one of them is having daddy issues. ;/

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Saburo. M

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
there are a lot of problems with corruption in this game, it is problematic to raise it
It's pretty easy to raise it up to around 30 by just having aggressive sex with the slaves during seduction. To get it above 40 is harder unless you use bondage from my experience.

Reactions: Saburo. M

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
It's pretty easy to raise it up to around 30 by just having aggressive sex with the slaves during seduction. To get it above 40 is harder unless you use bondage from my experience.
XDD
I finished the witcher game with all
side quests during this time that I killed to this game trying to raise fucking corruption

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
By the way, I still don’t understand how to use the buttplug, I have had it in my inventory for a long time, where is this option at all?

qw1

May 22, 2018
Hi, can someone help, im trying to get it to work on android Joiplay.
I tried using the 1. Solution because to scale it but how can i open the html with text editior? I tried changing the .html to .txt and open it with file manager plis text editor but it still says that its not text file.
Also tried it with word but nothing.
I looked around in the comments for an answer but everyone seems to have no problem opening it as txt file, am i stupid?
Please help.

Reactions: Quabek

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Was playing around with a combat build today and wanted to really focus on making Bud useful asap and see how long it takes. Trained stamina twice a day with Rebecca starting on day 2 until I hit 60 stamina and then trained Bud every day after that for awhile (after maxing out his attention whore trait). Managed to get him to 70 ranged before the end of the first month while also completing the random bounty and 2 arena fights every day. The only thing else I was doing on those days was keeping the town clear of enemies and occasionally restocking stims and ammo. I didn't bother bringing Juno or Rebecca with me on any of the fights. The goal for the first month was to get my mercs as buffed up as possible, save enough money to buy Aria on day 25, and buy duraplate for my main and all of my mercs as soon as possible.

I picked up Juno to be my gardener and Rebecca to train stamina with but they were otherwise ignored for the first month. I bought duraplate for my main and Bud immediately after unlocking Crystal Hills and got another suit for Dexter soon after. Doyle was stuck with heavy leather until about the end of the month. The only house upgrades I bothered to get were maxed out garden, maxed out bedroom, and level 1 upgrade for living room/bathroom/kitchen/gazebo. Those house upgrades were enough to keep Rebecca and Juno from losing happiness/affection while I ignored them.

The difference was really night and day with Bud. At 70 ranged with his attention whore trait maxed out he hits pretty consistently with a rifle and can even use a plasma gun somewhat effectively in a pinch on the tier 5 bounties. He misses often enough with a plasma at that point that I don't think I'd want to switch him permanently until he's at more like 80 ranged.

On day 25 I stopped training Bud and started training stamina again with Aria. I also bought a stealth suit and gave it to Aria so I could take her fighting with me to build her respect up to 20. The plan is to drop her into the arena when I get my stamina to 80. I don't think I'll need to train Bud's ranged anymore at this point. He has critted his way to 76 now and it's only day 27. I'm not sure when the best time to switch him from a rifle to something stronger is but he definitely already does more damage on average with a plasma gun than a rifle despite the misses.

I seemed to average about 1 ranged skill per day training Bud 3x a day if I don't save scum it. Sometimes I get 2, sometimes 0, usually 1. I usually ended the day getting enough massages to put me at full stamina in the morning when I woke up so I only had to skip a training session if the bounty was far away or his attention whore trait needed topping off. I was doing the daily bounty first thing in the morning and then immediately doing 3 training sessions with Bud most days. There's not time to do all 4 training sessions after the bounty, and there's no time to complete the bounty if you do all 4.
Sounds like a solid start! I'd say you're using Bud right at this stage, mostly a rifle but occasionally let him fire that plasma gun when you need the possibility of a big hit. The Highwaymen of Darkmere and those dinosaur things (Cherooks?) you encounter on Aria's quest. Soon I'd let him go plasma full time, except where his big hits might inhibit the training of others.

I ran into my first tier 6 bounty! Grimdark fixed a bug and it sounds like I'll be seeing a lot more of them too, something like 45% when your bounty tally gets high enough. It was five opponents, two with Plasma guns and Duraplate, two with autorifles and at least combat armor and one idiot with a handgun in the long gun zone. I went home to get my 'A-Team,' I've been using bounties and the board clearing to train my new mercs Doyle and Felix and Rachael for respect, but I kinda figured this wasn't going to be a job for second-stringers. I saw a screenshot on the Discord where one of them was listed as a 'Black Gunner' and I sure as hell remember those guys from the trio guarding the Mindmancer.

Bud was a conundrum, he's up to 95 ranged and had the +5 bonus so I figured he was an auto-hit and of course those plasma bolts were free so I took him along, but broke Ayden out of mothballs and put the Space Marine's 140 ranged combat to use as well as Rebecca's 120 with the Warrioress and bitch bonuses. Bud's 75 health showed, he took the first shot by the bounty and lost 2/3rds of his health straight away, but thankfully did not take another shot. I do think in the long run I might decide Doyle belongs on the 'A-Team' or yank Olivia out of school (Warrioress auto-hit) as Bud has already gone down a few times and I don't want to see him get knocked up too badly. He's my Budman, right?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
there are a lot of problems with corruption in this game, it is problematic to raise it
Not really, though if you've got feminists, pure and vanilla traits running around your household it will inhibit the raise for a while. Eventually though Feminist will work for you, so target those girls first.

To increase it drastically, get a girl in bondage (asking works best) and get her arousal up to about '8' by 'stimulating' the pussy and later perhaps use small dildos (on her ass to keep vaginal wear lower) and then fuck her pussy in bondage. Keep pumping and watch her corruption (and affection!) grow. As an added bonus dildo play will decrease a girls 'Vanilla' trait.

The butt plugs are still a work in progress.

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Not really, though if you've got feminists, pure and vanilla traits running around your household it will inhibit the raise for a while. Eventually though Feminist will work for you, so target those girls first.

To increase it drastically, get a girl in bondage (asking works best) and get her arousal up to about '8' by 'stimulating' the pussy and later perhaps use small dildos (on her ass to keep vaginal wear lower) and then fuck her pussy in bondage. Keep pumping and watch her corruption (and affection!) grow. As an added bonus dildo play will decrease a girls 'Vanilla' trait.

The butt plugs are still a work in progress.
Thank you, yes, I already noticed that I had to start with feminists, I just couldn’t find the traits, or rather, I didn’t search very much, although I noticed in the dialogues

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
410 in-game days have not seen how prostitution works in this game

:FacePalm:
When you get corruption up to 50 at least, go to each girl you want to have used and choose their 'prostitution' tab. Give them an allowed action and at any point before midnight go to the main screen and choose Facilities-->Prostitution Ring. That will send all your girls you've selected for use out to be the fuckmeat they are and you'll get a recap of their night and how much they made for you.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes