He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
about the feminist trait, I didn’t understand anything either, as soon as I raised the corruption above 50, and disappeared, where, it’s not clear

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
By the way, for the note to the developer, your traits work not once every 24 game hours, but every 12, at least Vanilla reduces corruption twice a game day and this is complete bullshit
Heh, Vanilla is a pain in the ass, that is certain, it's my least favorite trait to be sure.

However on the 'complete bullshit' front I'd have to put something else first. I just noticed all the girls whose Stamina I grinded up to 150-152 or so now have Staminas around 144-146. They lost 6 points in a very short time, it might have been overnight.

This is new.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
Heh, Vanilla is a pain in the ass, that is certain, it's my least favorite trait to be sure.

However on the 'complete bullshit' front I'd have to put something else first. I just noticed all the girls whose Stamina I grinded up to 150-152 or so now have Staminas around 144-146. They lost 6 points in a very short time, it might have been overnight.

This is new.
As for the vanilla trait it is not really a drag for me as it goes away the more you have sex and corrupt them.

I have yet to realise how fast their stamina drop but all of my girls are lesser than 100 on both strength and stamina but high on shooting with stealth armor. Close combats are often last resort if I forgot to replenish my ammo but it rarely come to that so these are non issue for me personally.

I read somewhere that you can increase strength & stamina through sex if I am not mistaken. Probably I read wrong.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
about the feminist trait, I didn’t understand anything either, as soon as I raised the corruption above 50, and disappeared, where, it’s not clear
you can tame & mold a slave's character through sex. Alot of intense sex. Lol. Just like real life.

Last edited:

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
By the way, when you release the slave, she says that the paths can cross, so they can be taken already as a mercenary, and not as a slave?

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
I just had to say goodbye to the feminist, I spent too much time on her to sell her, but I’m already tired of constantly keeping willpower at a low level that the rest of corruption did not reduce, I would like to see her as a mercenary

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
I even got rid of the Vanilla trait from her, these are the troubles...
Although it was probably worth developing nymphomania, otherwise I didn’t come across such

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
By the way, when you release the slave, she says that the paths can cross, so they can be taken already as a mercenary, and not as a slave?
As of current, released slaves are just gone. Encountering them again in some form is planned for the future, and the game does store their info in your save for when that system is implemented. I'm not sure what Grim's plans are exactly for that, whether he'll let you take them as Issids or what, but something is planned.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've not gotten a plasma gun as booty in about five hundred days. I figured he stopped allowing it, as I'd gotten fifteen in short order after the new bounties appeared where you could have one drop. I have 13 now, and I sure as hell haven't sold any, one went to Bud and the other to Felix when he appeared. I've completed three tier 6 bounties and not a single plasma gun has come my way.

I'm soooo jealous!

As for running into tier sixers in the opening, you could always just skip them too. I don't see the need to completely revamp your start just because once or twice a week you might not be able to handle the daily bounty.
I was curious how soon the tougher bounties might unlock in a new game so I tried starting over and didn't see my first tier 5 bounty until day 28. I picked up all 4 of the top tiers in the first week in this game and had bad luck on coil guns so 2 of my guys still had assault rifles for the tier 5, but at least they all had duraplate. Now space marine has a shiny new plasma gun.

So far it seems like the number of bounties you have completed in the current version influences how hard of a bounty you're likely to get pretty heavily. I was getting mostly tier 1-3 bounties early on with an occasional tier 4 but no tier 5-6 up until day 28. The game I was playing yesterday the opposite was true and the tier 4-6 bounties were common with a high number of bounties completed. So it does seem like the game does a pretty good job of scaling up to the difficulty you want on the bounties with some randomness still thrown in for good measure.

I think early on going with all the top tiers asap is probably counter productive if the bounties are consistently tier 1-3, but it does allow you to start training up their skills a bit sooner. It also means I'm not spending anything on mid tier salaries. Doyle has my highest salary for anyone except my top tiers currently at $25. I think the low tiers pretty much pay for themselves via scavenging but the mid tiers wouldn't without training.

Timing could be interesting on the tier 6 bounties. It would be very painful if you get your first tier 6 before you have any plasma guns.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
As for the vanilla trait it is not really a drag for me as it goes away the more you have sex and corrupt them.

I have yet to realise how fast their stamina drop but all of my girls are lesser than 100 on both strength and stamina but high on shooting with stealth armor. Close combats are often last resort if I forgot to replenish my ammo but it rarely come to that so these are non issue for me personally.

I read somewhere that you can increase strength & stamina through sex if I am not mistaken. Probably I read wrong.
I just hate to see their corruption go down, especially at the start. My favorite part of training a slavegirl is seeing her naked picture (none of them are allowed clothes, though some do get harnesses if that picture is better) when she gets to 40 corruption. There's something about a naked slut on her knees that really works for me.

Heh, I've done that, run out of ammo in the middle of a fight. One time it was in the Arena against the cultist melee duo and we were ill-suited for melee at that point. It came down to Ansel of all people getting one last hit in (a crit!) as the rest of us had dropped. Ansel came through, and now I give him a pass whenever he gives one of my girls a rough ride. They weren't there That Day at the Arena when Ansel saved the day for all of us, so they owe him special treats from time to time.

I think you can raise their Stamina with especially long sex sessions, but I've never gotten one as far as I can remember. That might be because the first thing I do is raise stamina on my girls to at least 80 as I find 50 stamina pretty much useless for what I have planned for them. I don't think strength can be raised during sex.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Saburo. M

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I was curious how soon the tougher bounties might unlock in a new game so I tried starting over and didn't see my first tier 5 bounty until day 28. I picked up all 4 of the top tiers in the first week in this game and had bad luck on coil guns so 2 of my guys still had assault rifles for the tier 5, but at least they all had duraplate. Now space marine has a shiny new plasma gun.

So far it seems like the number of bounties you have completed in the current version influences how hard of a bounty you're likely to get pretty heavily. I was getting mostly tier 1-3 bounties early on with an occasional tier 4 but no tier 5-6 up until day 28. The game I was playing yesterday the opposite was true and the tier 4-6 bounties were common with a high number of bounties completed. So it does seem like the game does a pretty good job of scaling up to the difficulty you want on the bounties with some randomness still thrown in for good measure.

I think early on going with all the top tiers asap is probably counter productive if the bounties are consistently tier 1-3, but it does allow you to start training up their skills a bit sooner. It also means I'm not spending anything on mid tier salaries. Doyle has my highest salary for anyone except my top tiers currently at $25. I think the low tiers pretty much pay for themselves via scavenging but the mid tiers wouldn't without training.

Timing could be interesting on the tier 6 bounties. It would be very painful if you get your first tier 6 before you have any plasma guns.
I've tried going all in on the top tier mercs and find myself on the treadmill longer. You can make more money than you pay, but it's a constant grind that you know will make getting the Roo, Walton and now Aimee investments take so much longer. Better in my view is to get those investments with an economy package (I don't think I got Ayden this past run until after I had the Walton investment) and then expand from there.

Thanks for the info on the bounties, it sounds like he put some thought into it.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've tried going all in on the top tier mercs and find myself on the treadmill longer. You can make more money than you pay, but it's a constant grind that you know will take getting the Roo, Walton and now Aimee investments so much longer. Better in my view is to get those investments with an economy package (I don't think I got Ayden this past run until after I had the Walton investment) and then expand from there.

Thanks for the info on the bounties, it sounds like he put some thought into it.
Yeah I think getting all 4 top tiers right away is overkill and probably counterproductive initially. You don't need that much firepower til the tier 6 bounties start dropping. I do think 1 is a good idea for the tier 5 bounties and some of the bosses around town though.

I think the Blackguard has a quest where he reduces his salary but I haven't tried it yet. He might be a good option if you were going to stick with only 1 top tier for awhile, especially if you give him a plasma gun. I've also been meaning to try training him to see how his training bonus works that is supposed to give the main character a chance to get a skill increase as well.

Thanks for the tip on the compliments for the girls. I hadn't tried those and they work really well for raising happiness and affection not to mention the occasional kindness boost. Seems a lot more effective than the dates. That new Joycum implant sounds like it might be a nice boost as well for making progress with the girls. I keep forgetting to try it.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

Yeah, as your Bounty score goes up, so does the probability of getting higher tier bounties. Level six doesn't show up until after you've reached 35. And the chance for lvl 6 increases further after hitting 90.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah I think getting all 4 top tiers right away is overkill and probably counterproductive initially. You don't need that much firepower til the tier 6 bounties start dropping. I do think 1 is a good idea for the tier 5 bounties and some of the bosses around town though.

I think the Blackguard has a quest where he reduces his salary but I haven't tried it yet. He might be a good option if you were going to stick with only 1 top tier for awhile, especially if you give him a plasma gun. I've also been meaning to try training him to see how his training bonus works that is supposed to give the main character a chance to get a skill increase as well.

Thanks for the tip on the compliments for the girls. I hadn't tried those and they work really well for raising happiness and affection not to mention the occasional kindness boost. Seems a lot more effective than the dates. That new Joycum implant sounds like it might be a nice boost as well for making progress with the girls. I keep forgetting to try it.
Yes, I find I need at least one other heavy-hitter even when I start with a military/embraced/sharpshooter background. That's necessary to make sure that coilgun the King of the Ceilor Forest Raiders has never fires twice, and double for the Highwaymen of Darkmere who are just plain dangerous in the beginning.

Complimenting Intelligence and Encouraging will both raise Kindness one point up until 80 and the former also raises willpower if you're not adverse to that increasing.

I've done whatever necessary to reduce the Black Guardsman's salary, I don't think it was a quest per se but just an evolution of hanging around with him and/or his affection for you going up. His actual quest is still a WIP I think and sounds kinda grim and dark as I recall. I don't have him this run, I went with the Space Marine in the beginning and Ayden when I went after Aria. I was thinking of adding him later but ran out of surplus. Unfortunately I don't recall how much the discount was for him being more friendly with you, but I do recall thinking it took a fair amount of time to get there.

Last edited:
Reactions: khumak

fixet

Aug 8, 2016
Haha, funny.

If the captured, high-willpowered girls don't comply immediately (it's part of the "breaking in slaves" thing in this game), just go buy a rope, tie them up, and have your way with them as much as you like. That'll probably show them who's the master.

Also, I've had to take it easy with not making stuff like that too obvious (non-con, girl's age, rape words, etc) as I first planned on taking this the Patreon route. Since that's cancelled and I'm doing full SubscribeStar, the master-slave interactions will open up more gritty/realistic choices further down the road - while still not cancelling the "loving master" approach others appreciate.

So, please try this trashy shit again in a couple of months.
So what happened to this?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Hi! So far amount of grind in this game kinda scary. Oral Fixation trait level ups appear on every third (?) session for example. Do I need to give about 300 oral trainings for single slave for that? Or there is something I don't know?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I stumbled onto a good way to work on crafting without actually spending a bunch of time focusing on it today. If you want to get the most out of your day before you go to bed you generally want to go to bed just before 7am. I used to target just before 8am but sometimes the game wastes an entire extra day when you sleep if you do that.

Aside from fighting there are limited options between midnight and 7am as to what actions you can take. Books are a good option but they take long enough that unless you time it right you probably have some time left over before 7am or reading that second book takes you past 7am.

Crafting can be done in small chunks of time of less than 1 hour so I just buy up some crafting supplies and make daggers before 7am each morning if there's a little time. After a few months of doing that and not really paying any real attention to crafting, I've made a bit of extra cash from crafting and raised my artisan and blacksmithing skills up.

I tried a game where I was more focused on crafting and decided that the daggers seem to be the most effective for skill increases even when you get to where you can make more advanced items because the advanced items take more actions per item to make and you only get 1 chance at a skill increase when you actually complete the item. So it's a lot better to make 50 daggers than 10 pistols for instance from a skill gain perspective (I don't know if that's how the numbers work out for the same number of actions but it's something like that).

Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes