mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The post right above yours is a dev saying the same.

The dude also asked for it *in this very thread*.
I believe you, but not everyone will. several people gave you a facepalm already because they don't.
I am just advising you to amend the screenshot to include both parts. instead of just going "trust me bro".
ideally circle or underline the timestamps too.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I believe you, but not everyone will. several people gave you a facepalm already because they don't.
I am just advising you to amend the screenshot to include both parts. instead of just going "trust me bro".
ideally circle or underline the timestamps too.
I do believe they're facepalming the dude, not me specifically.

But there, I added some quick snips of him on the discord.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I do believe they're facepalming the dude, not me specifically.

But there, I added some quick snips of him on the discord.
looks good. I would had given a thumbs up but you can only do 20 a day. so I am forced to post a reply instead.

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Any Tips how to train Slaves.
Im not Sure what i have to do.
Go out with them?
Be nice or dominat?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think you can raise their Stamina with especially long sex sessions, but I've never gotten one as far as I can remember. That might be because the first thing I do is raise stamina on my girls to at least 80 as I find 50 stamina pretty much useless for what I have planned for them. I don't think strength can be raised during sex.
I haven't run into any issues so far with my slaves stamina going back down again but I haven't trained any of them up past 80 yet. I definitely agree that 50 is not good enough for slaves to be effective. I also find that initially, one of the most important things to do for MC is to train his stamina so you might as well train up a few of your slaves along with him. You are massively more efficient when you get your stamina up around 80-100, especially if you also grab at least the level 1 healing implant for the extra regen. The $12k for the implant pays for itself in extra actions you can do each day IMO. I grabbed it pretty early.

I like to pick 3 slaves with relatively high discipline initially and train each of them up to 70 stamina. I don't think I've ever seen one fail at stamina training at 70 or less unless they have low discipline or both low willpower and low affection. So for me the first 3 are usually Rebecca, then Mai-Lynn, then Aria. At that point my main's stamina is high enough to be efficient at working on some other things before I train up stamina on the rest of the girls.

I don't think I've ever seen my main fail at stamina training until he gets to about 60, but I always hire a trainer. After 60 I also push it every time and somewhere between about 60 and 80 I start failing some of the time even with both a trainer and pushing it. After 80 I seem to fail more than half the time with both a trainer and pushing it but that still means training 3 slaves to 70 gets my main to somewhere around 90 even with the failures.

In my current game I was also trying to train Bud's ranged up at the same time and managed to get him to 85 by early in month 2. I switched him to plasma permanently when he got to 75 since he seemed relatively effective with it at that level as long as his attention whore thing was maxed out. He does still miss sometimes but not very often, so I think he's fine without training now.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
He was making people uncomfortable in the discord, was warned to stop, then left and immediately wrote that review. We didn't even kick him, he just ragequit when he was asked to stop talking about underage sex and incest.
The customer is always right. Just keep an open mind going forward

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
The customer is always right. Just keep an open mind going forward
There is a distinct difference between not "keeping an open mind" and saying "Hey other people in this discord aren't comfortable with you continuing to talk about underage sex and incest. They aren't in the game, please stop." That's as far as it went. He was talking about sex with children, we asked him to stop after several people expressed discomfort with the subject, he left and posted a bad review literally 3 minutes afterward. At no point did Grim or I judge his preferences, we simply gave him a polite "Please stop talking about this" warning. He clearly took issue with that. That's not us being close-minded, that's us saying "don't talk about it here"

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Early on I used Dexter for a while, but eventually he didn't seem to have a niche. I hate having to lose a shot moving him forward, but I hate getting second-rate damage rolls even more. That .45 can't hit much harder than a rifle against Duraplate so he's not much good against top-tier opponents. The extra crits sound like fun though, I dunno. We'll see where I can fit him in.

That's my plan with Doyle too, let him keep his trusty rifle most of the time but give him a plasma/coil gun for the tough ones.

Bud will get his aim up, it's inevitable in my view.
Just got my first tier 6 bounty on day 35 in my current game and naturally it was the hardest variety. Tried it with Bud, Dexter, Doyle, and Ayden and managed to beat it but lost both Bud and Dexter as expected. I had the aim implant on me to guarantee a hit and plasma guns on me, Doyle, and Bud.

Took out the first plasma guy before he could shoot but they killed Bud the next round so it took me 2 rounds to kill the black gunner with the 2nd plasma gun, by which time Dexter was down. I got lucky though and none of my guys missed. With less than a 100% hit rate I suspect I would have lost at least 3 people and might not have won at all.

The tier 5 bounties are no problem at all with only 1 top tier, even the hardest one.

I think if I had a 5th person with 80-90+ aim and a plasma gun instead of Dexter the result would have been the same. That's not enough damage to take out both plasma guys in 1 round so someone is probably going down unless everyone has 150 health + duraplate or the enemy cooperates and spreads the damage around nice and even instead of focus firing on Bud and Dexter... :)

Tried a few different combinations of mercs on the toughest tier 6 bounty. If I bring either Bud or Dexter with me on any of those 5 opponent tier 6 bounties I lose them every single time. I win the battle, but I lose Bud and/or Dexter in the process. If I have nobody with less than 150 health I have so far never lost anyone.

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
There is a distinct difference between not "keeping an open mind" and saying "Hey other people in this discord aren't comfortable with you continuing to talk about underage sex and incest. They aren't in the game, please stop." That's as far as it went. He was talking about sex with children, we asked him to stop after several people expressed discomfort with the subject, he left and posted a bad review literally 3 minutes afterward. At no point did Grim or I judge his preferences, we simply gave him a polite "Please stop talking about this" warning. He clearly took issue with that. That's not us being close-minded, that's us saying "don't talk about it here"
If the guy was being annoying ban him, but I don't see the problem with the kinks being discussed. I am just about to try the game right now, but it doesn't seem vanilla.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
If the guy was being annoying ban him, but I don't see the problem with the kinks being discussed. I am just about to try the game right now, but it doesn't seem vanilla.
The problem was that underage content is 1.) very illegal in Grim's country of residence, 2.) not present or ever planned to be present in the game and thus irrelevant to discussion of the game, and 3.) was making other users of the discord uncomfortable. So the guy was asked politely to stop. I do not know why he took offense to this, but the immediate leaving of the server and the posting of a hastily typed 1-star review three minutes afterwards doesn't give the impression of someone acting in good faith.

Reactions: luwinkle and FSDL

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
The problem was that underage content is 1.) very illegal in Grim's country of residence, 2.) not present or ever planned to be present in the game and thus irrelevant to discussion of the game, and 3.) was making other users of the discord uncomfortable. So the guy was asked politely to stop. I do not know why he took offense to this, but the immediate leaving of the server and the posting of a hastily typed 1-star review three minutes afterwards doesn't give the impression of someone acting in good faith.

I wasn't there, but I can't disagree with your point here. Pushing someone to do something that is illegal is more than just "being annoying". For me pesonally, that is a crime in itself, and anyone doing that deserves to be ostracized at the minimum.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
ugh some governments are such normies am I right?

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

SirD3vil

Sep 19, 2020
Is there a way to change the text colour? I really wanna play this game, but I can hardly read the text as its pink on a light beige coloured backgroundon my monitor..

mytaur

Jun 20, 2017
MastersOfRaana-0.8.1.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Are any of the Hi-Res links up to date with 0.8.1.5b version yet?

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Am I missing something? I thought you could now buy new slaves from the Watery Eyes slave market. but there's only the option to sell

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wow... i missed a lot.. so no small person sex okay.. :coffee:

viva la Revolution! next free dam slave !! yes!! start democratic or republik Raana... come on people!! everyone Equal!! free health care! and education!! Gun is Ban only police and army allow carry weapon! :KEK::coffee:

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes