Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Honestly, I am not so sure about the -10 influence per day for Aesir.
In the latter stages of a run it's essentially meaningless. Currently my Rise from the Ashes character gains 146 influence per day, my current total is 242,514.

Reactions: tsap

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Where is furry's tavern? How do I unlock it?
There's a building that says closed in south redhaven, where i thought it would be.
Furry's is open from 6 PM until somewhere around midnight. Once you're in though it stays open until you leave.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Any plan to make melee combat viable? After leaving a slave for lots of combat in Arena, she comes out with some amazing melee combat stats. Equipped with the special armor, she is assured not to be tergetted. But she is dealing low damage compared to Coilgun or Plasma. I think, at best it is equivalent to a rifle.
Melee combat costs nothing in ammo, that's its niche outside the new slave-capture mechanics. If you're firing four or five plasma/coil guns each round it really adds up over time. Taking out their big guns and then closing and going to melee is a lot more cost effective in the long run. If you're all wearing duraplate and your opponents have nothing better than a rifle you'll save a lot of money each month by using melee after taking down any shooter that can reliably pierce duraplate.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsap

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I went to the town where you need tons influence and when I got there buyed the best there is, everything was going ok until the armors buyed like 10 for the girls and doesn't even show up in inventory or when I want change gear and I know there's 2 for gears battle/non battle no problem with non battle but can't equip the armor for the girls any suggestions? The armor I'm talking about looks like a bikini costs 19k, also another question this game doesn't have lvl up so only way to raise their skills is to train them oor send them to academy but over there takees too long, giving some gifts will raise happy and love bars fast of course if you like me and have 999 good trinnkets not the cheap one gives +1happiness,+1 friend. Wish I knew name of varriable that gives the 5 chances daily wouldn't mind putting 9999 chances...you know jjust to kill some time..

Plover

Sep 12, 2019
If you were invited to her birthday there should be a quest in your log with the number of days to the birthday. On that day return to Aimee's Goods and it should progress.
I think there might be a bug here if aging is frozen. I have a save with the journal text "I've also been invited to Dakota's 18th birthday." but no days are included.

Reactions: chicho1958

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
For those of you who missed Dakota's birthday, here's an easy fix:

https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-1-6-grimdark.100207/post-10881691

It's not related to the age freezing mechanics. It's just a quest countdown that you have to follow closely if you don't want to risk getting locked out of more Aimee's goods content, including taking her little sister in as a slave. I've made it impossible to miss her birthday in 0817, however.

Reactions: Plover and khumak

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
When I wear heavy leather armour, dex is reduced. What does dex do?
Affects your ability to dodge melee strikes. Better to have the armor in my opinion, you can raise dex through training. Combat armor is better and duraplate available at Imperial Arms in Crystal Hills is best.

What does INFLUENCE do in the game?
Allows you to access Crystal Hills for one thing. It's also necessary to get the most profitable investments.

Reactions: Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Affects your ability to dodge melee strikes. Better to have the armor in my opinion, you can raise dex through training. Combat armor is better and duraplate available at Imperial Arms in Crystal Hills is best.

Allows you to access Crystal Hills for one thing. It's also necessary to get the most profitable investments.
The guards wont allow me to enter (new to the game)

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes