Ikarukamanz

Nov 4, 2017
Hello, tried to do the Dakota Birthday fix and a wall of gibberish text is all that appeared for me. I am using mobile (JoiPlay) maybe savestates from JoiPlay are different? idk. if anyone could help I would gladly appreciate it.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I would like more 'jobs' available for slaves. At the moment, I can only do the 2x $25 and 1x $30 ones.

I also don't like splitting up the household among various properties :(. [home, 2nd home, and Retreat]

Would be cool to have a single household big enough to hold all slaves+you+family+civlians... with the option to split if player wants too, like having home for prostitution, training, and another home for domestic/tamed slaves/etc.]

edit: typo/grammer

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I''ve been loving the playthrough of this game so far, the only thing that i wish sooo much for this game is one or two characters with voluptuous/milfy body types, bigger boobs, thicker thighs, bigger butt. I've seen a lot of female characters and all of them are very slim. They're all beautiful for this type of body, i like the render quality, it just needs more variety of body types.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I want to see more of the Headkiller/Roo controversy too, but remember this is a grimdark world. It may turn out to be the case that there's more to the story like Headkiller's Crew was unable to properly fulfill their contract and the sister had been held for collateral. As such Roo was entirely within his rights to sell her into slavery after...assessing...her suitability for it.
Also the MC himself is a slaver. can't cast stones in a glass house and all that

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How do you reduce willpower to a slave with high corruption?
It seem that after slave reach about 40 corruption few things beside degrading talk in morning blowjob reduce willpower.
Thanks in advance for any hints.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It seem that after slave reach about 40 corruption few things beside degrading talk in morning blowjob reduce willpower.
Rough sex and bondage sessions where she achieves orgasm. Ask using dominant tone and choose humiliation sadistic options.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Also, always make sure she licks everything up, that's another point as well.

Edit to add:

Don't forget about dildo play in bondage, every time you stop there's a chance her willpower decreases. You can start and stop many, many times in one session before she starts to get worn out. Also, make sure to raise her stamina to 80-100 at the least so you can extend your sex/training sessions.

Last edited:

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I would like more 'jobs' available for slaves. At the moment, I can only do the 2x $25 and 1x $30 ones.

I also don't like splitting up the household among various properties :(. [home, 2nd home, and Retreat]

Would be cool to have a single household big enough to hold all slaves+you+family+civlians... with the option to split if player wants too, like having home for prostitution, training, and another home for domestic/tamed slaves/etc.]

edit: typo/grammer
Raise their stats and get them jobs at the academy?

What's the number of slaves that can be assigned to teach at the academy?

Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
I think the plug does not work on the wifey. If used on a slave, then the anal stats will slowly increase. But it does not increase on the wife.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I think the plug does not work on the wifey. If used on a slave, then the anal stats will slowly increase. But it does not increase on the wife.
Yeah it's only active on the two main slots atm as I wanted to test and balance the (very complex) script before pushing it out to the rest of the household. So, in 0816, it's more of a "decoration" on the wife and annex slaves. ;)

I'll be pushing out 0.8.1.7 earlier than scheduled, however. Public release ETA first half of June.

Reactions: Yoheijin and Aeyol

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hello, new here.
Can MC currently impregnate NPCs?
Yes, but it's very limited. You can marry one of your slaves and impregnate her, and I think you can also divorce her and marry a second slave and then impregnate her too. However, you can only have two children. After that I think you just can't impregnate your wife anymore? Not sure.

Reactions: RendraDesta7

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I''ve been loving the playthrough of this game so far, the only thing that i wish sooo much for this game is one or two characters with voluptuous/milfy body types, bigger boobs, thicker thighs, bigger butt. I've seen a lot of female characters and all of them are very slim. They're all beautiful for this type of body, i like the render quality, it just needs more variety of body types.
Couldnt agree more. If combat was a touch less tedious/grindy/time consuming and there were some thiccer women to work with (or you could actually influence their bodies a touch via diet/training/stats/etc itd take this game to a significant step up. Have gotten more and more into more text-oriented games the past few years and this one is quite good. Just a few changes like those and it'd really be an outrageously good game, where its already an enjoyable one to play. Also as some said being able to impregnate a few more characters would be a nice tweak as well. Wouldnt mind my harem of waifus with my swarm of kids like in CK3 :KEK:

Just the startup with character creation is a nice in depth part of the game with well written and interesting backgrounds to them. I think there's a lot of good work put into this game in general. They actually have done a lot of good writing where its not overly forced or cringey. I think I'm probably going to drop a sub on it at this point. I've enjoyed it enough where a bit of my money coming their way is well worth I think.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Couldnt agree more. If combat was a touch less tedious/grindy/time consuming and there were some thiccer women to work with (or you could actually influence their bodies a touch via diet/training/stats/etc itd take this game to a significant step up. Have gotten more and more into more text-oriented games the past few years and this one is quite good. Just a few changes like those and it'd really be an outrageously good game, where its already an enjoyable one to play. Also as some said being able to impregnate a few more characters would be a nice tweak as well. Wouldnt mind my harem of waifus with my swarm of kids like in CK3 :KEK:

Just the startup with character creation is a nice in depth part of the game with well written and interesting backgrounds to them. I think there's a lot of good work put into this game in general. They actually have done a lot of good writing where its not overly forced or cringey. I think I'm probably going to drop a sub on it at this point. I've enjoyed it enough where a bit of my money coming their way is well worth I think.
Oh hey, I know you! lol

Combat is getting an overhaul, soon. Hopefully that'll go a long way towards addressing your problems with it feeling too tedious! Some new mechanics are coming, including I think a bunch of "skills" that will let you do different things and Combat AI improvements. The first of those AI improvements were added a build or two ago, causing some enemies to more aggressively target the "strongest" party member rather than spreading their shots out at random.

The limitation on kids is partly and engine/code thing, partly a work balancing thing, as the two children in the game are hand-written and hardcoded (as in you'll always have the same two kids afaik) so they have unique writing and everything, and the idea is that you'll be able to genuinely raise them and affect their development. Adding more would mean either putting that level of detail into each kid, which would take a lot of work to make them feel unique, or it would mean sacrificing that quality and making all but the two "main" kids feel a lot less fleshed out in comparison.

That said, I can't speak for Grim. Maybe he'll find a way to add lots of kids. Maybe he's already planning it. I dunno, I just write what he tells me to write :whistle:

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Couldnt agree more. If combat was a touch less tedious/grindy/time consuming and there were some thiccer women to work with (or you could actually influence their bodies a touch via diet/training/stats/etc itd take this game to a significant step up. *clip*
There are already quite nice and well functioning mechanisms to influence slaves' weight. In all my 20+ game runs I have succeeded to fatten slave girls as much (or as little) I have wished, so I imagine that is not difficult at all. Just a bit time-consuming, but there are ways to make it happen and some combinations of traits can make it a little faster.

Unfortunate thing is that the heftier weight stages are not sufficiently rendered at present. I imagine it'd need a couple of thousand graphics to cover all slaves' imaginable weight stages, so I am afraid there aren't too much chances to see them appear in the foreseeable future. GrimDark Studios seem to demand quite a lot from their graphics, so I still need to use my erratic imagination upon handling those plumpers, chubsters and hefty mommas in my current and future games.

On the other hand this game is still young. Perhaps the GD Studios are totally willing to burn a couple of processors in further rendering for every imaginable body shape and a good measure of clothing for them.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I think the problem is more to find somebody, who has enough interest in bigger woman to do the work. Even if I knew how to do that, I would most problably not do it, because I am not into that. And that might be the case here too.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I think the problem is more to find somebody, who has enough interest in bigger woman to do the work. Even if I knew how to do that, I would most problably not do it, because I am not into that. And that might be the case here too.
There is no special shortage of artists who are both skilled and able in rendering chubs and some of them might enjoy the idea of creating some layer of fat around those relatively skinny models we find here in this remarkable game.
Fatness is important not only for those sick, sick people (like me, for instance) who fancy it but also for the grand sensible majority that tends to avoid it and it's less favorable side-effects.

I have let myself be told that among our current cultures here on Earth young girls would rather have cancer than get themselves fat in case they could choose. Unfortunately my crystal ball has run out of batteries times ago, so I can't thoroughly understand what exactly the maidens and masters of postcalyptic Raana really think about fat and the different stages of fatness. Thus I have taken a glimpse at how the slave market treats the slaves. Too thin ones are fed to gain a little in order to keep them alive and kicking. Horribly fat ones are either slimmed down or eaten during famines. There are no truly fat ones to be seen OR they are kept tight home and fed lavishly instead of parading them proudly around. A post apocalyptic world, I am told. Yet I am left wondering a bit at that. The Emerald City and Ikaanos have existed already such a long time that even a new religion has developed and taken it's place. Fashion changes in a heart beat, I imagine - and there are filthy rich folks who could fancy plump slaves as much or perhaps even more than slim ones.

The girls on Raana themselves jokingly tease me in case I treat them at restaurant or feed them with morsels. "You fatten me up so I can't escape!" or something along those lines. Oh the horror if they knew how close to the point they have come there - and yet no slim girls have run from my house either. Bad for them and their waistlines, I must say, but how could they know before it is too late. :censored:
Taking a look at an overweight slave I am told that the girl is seen as one belonging into a wealthy family that can pamper her outrageously and feed her with extra portions. So I have some reason to believe there is a bit jealousy around when I take some buxom beauty out to wine and dine.

Until things change pretty thoroughly with the new battle engine, fat slaves remain as deadly (or poor) shots as their slimmer sisters. Fatties have some disadvantage at melee, not with their shooting - and though they might show themselves like easier targets for fiends they seem still to be missed on average as easily as the more emaciated girls.

But back to basics. How about buying relatively cheap fat girls (that some idiots have fattened due their nasty fetishes, for example) from the slave auction and training them until they are in their peak both physically and mentally? I have no doubt they could be sold with some profit afterwards even while I am well aware that they still consume a good deal of time, money and effort also when they are kept on slimming types of diet.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There's also the issue of how much cross appeal there is. For me once you exceed a certain size I'm no longer interested. So unless it's an option you can disable it would definitely make me less interested. The body types he currently uses are right up my alley.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes