mustafarr

Feb 20, 2018
Do enemies scale with time? I can't kill anything, 1 or 2 ppl solo my 3man party. Lowest skill I encounter is "very good".

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Do enemies scale with time? I can't kill anything, 1 or 2 ppl solo my 3man party. Lowest skill I encounter is "very good".
You can have up to 4 mercs in combat at 1 time and should unless you swap them out for slaves.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
There are already quite nice and well functioning mechanisms to influence slaves' weight. In all my 20+ game runs I have succeeded to fatten slave girls as much (or as little) I have wished, so I imagine that is not difficult at all. Just a bit time-consuming, but there are ways to make it happen and some combinations of traits can make it a little faster.

Unfortunate thing is that the heftier weight stages are not sufficiently rendered at present. I imagine it'd need a couple of thousand graphics to cover all slaves' imaginable weight stages, so I am afraid there aren't too much chances to see them appear in the foreseeable future. GrimDark Studios seem to demand quite a lot from their graphics, so I still need to use my erratic imagination upon handling those plumpers, chubsters and hefty mommas in my current and future games.

On the other hand this game is still young. Perhaps the GD Studios are totally willing to burn a couple of processors in further rendering for every imaginable body shape and a good measure of clothing for them.
I was just thinking for the character screen like just three generic body type renders, not like doing some overhaul just for weight gain fetishism including the sex scene images, just something to mess with. I'd much rather being able to influence the growth of the kids.

Well-fed and training skills up = taller more adept physically, boys end with a stronger body, girls also taller "full" body in a generically attractive sense (curvy/full thighs/etc in a 80%+ agree she's attractive kind of way) where it rewards MC for focusing on their development. A little side thing that has good rewards for MC essentially having two very strong late game characters for putting in the time on them as they get them would be a cool thing.

Maybe if you hit a certain threshold with raising them, they're characters who can break the 100 skill cap (playing into the aspect of MC isnt necessarily the "peak" of human capability, but you can make the kids that way would also be a nice touch).

Especially if fighting the overseers/bosses of the world, or a war on planet is part of the plot later on would be cool to have that as a way to improve your fighting power. Currently it seems like fighting the big monster at that river outpost is more or less the current build's "hidden boss?"

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I was just thinking for the character screen like just three generic body type renders, not like doing some overhaul just for weight gain fetishism including the sex scene images, just something to mess with. I'd much rather being able to influence the growth of the kids.

Well-fed and training skills up = taller more adept physically, boys end with a stronger body, girls also taller "full" body in a generically attractive sense (curvy/full thighs/etc in a 80%+ agree she's attractive kind of way) where it rewards MC for focusing on their development. A little side thing that has good rewards for MC essentially having two very strong late game characters for putting in the time on them as they get them would be a cool thing.

Maybe if you hit a certain threshold with raising them, they're characters who can break the 100 skill cap (playing into the aspect of MC isnt necessarily the "peak" of human capability, but you can make the kids that way would also be a nice touch).

Especially if fighting the overseers/bosses of the world, or a war on planet is part of the plot later on would be cool to have that as a way to improve your fighting power. Currently it seems like fighting the big monster at that river outpost is more or less the current build's "hidden boss?"
Ok. No fat-fetishism, just a moderate set of politically correct sizeism with some nice measure of 'super-powerism'. I got it, methinks.

Nov 28, 2018
Found a bug, if you have a slave assigned to a job and then send her to the retreat the job does not get unlocked and is forever greyed out (even if you retrieve her from the Retreat). This does not effect House Maid, Gardener, the Academy jobs and Titles.

Would be good to get a fix cause I cannot assign anyone to work at Nika's Clothes.

Also it would be nice to be able to have the girls at the retreat be able to work jobs.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Found a bug, if you have a slave assigned to a job and then send her to the retreat the job does not get unlocked and is forever greyed out (even if you retrieve her from the Retreat). This does not effect House Maid, Gardener, the Academy jobs and Titles.

Would be good to get a fix cause I cannot assign anyone to work at Nika's Clothes.

Also it would be nice to be able to have the girls at the retreat be able to work jobs.
Fixed in 0.8.1.7.

For now, just go to Actions & Events >Debug > Clear all assignments and they will be assignable again. :)

Reactions: Feyd and 321654

Nov 28, 2018
Looking over the religion benefits it seems like Islam is the best one hands down.

Atheism: Ok for Willpower increase but caps at 80 so just change once you hit 80
CTM: Some influence that you probably don't need or can get from elsewhere and +$10 and if you get the most expensive investment +$30 more
AEsir: Increased damage, influence loss. 2nd best Religion
Christianity: Better stamina regen, but I have never needed better stamina regen
Elder: Stamina stuff again, and bonus to survival rolls. Might be good if your low in survival but that's easily grinded
Islam: 15-20% more income from most investments. I have +$940 with all but the most expensive. This is about +$141 if its just 15% to all.

Reactions: Ezengrane

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Looking over the religion benefits it seems like Islam is the best one hands down.

Atheism: Ok for Willpower increase but caps at 80 so just change once you hit 80
CTM: Some influence that you probably don't need or can get from elsewhere and +$10 and if you get the most expensive investment +$30 more
Christianity: Better stamina regen, but I have never needed better stamina regen
Elder: Stamina stuff again, and bonus to survival rolls. Might be good if your low in survival but that's easily grinded
Islam: 15-20% more income from most investments. I have +$940 with all but the most expensive. This is about +$141 if its just 15% to all.
Nice review!

Buffs might get tweaked after going live and most investments means that some are excluded - especially the german trade caravans. Expect an overall investment buff of roughly 8-12% (highest Devotion). Cost of building home shrines should also be factored in - Islam and Christianity being the most expensive ones.

Reactions: Feyd

Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
Any plan to make melee combat viable? After leaving a slave for lots of combat in Arena, she comes out with some amazing melee combat stats. Equipped with the special armor, she is assured not to be tergetted. But she is dealing low damage compared to Coilgun or Plasma. I think, at best it is equivalent to a rifle.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Any plan to make melee combat viable? After leaving a slave for lots of combat in Arena, she comes out with some amazing melee combat stats. Equipped with the special armor, she is assured not to be tergetted. But she is dealing low damage compared to Coilgun or Plasma. I think, at best it is equivalent to a rifle.
Apart from being able to utilize a series of new weapons and other melee enhancing tweaks in the combat revamp, she'll also be an excellent slave catcher with those stats. ;)

Capturing slaves more or less requires a melee weapon - preferably combat staffs, sledges or fists.

Reactions: khumak and Gato21

HadesZeus1

Jun 9, 2022
How to get Dakota I have finished the the sisterly dilemma quest and got a birthday invitation after one week and after one week i cant see anything about the birthday.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It feels like you should be able to assign a slave to process your Merchandise and raw materials for you.
Why am I the one doing all the labour here when I have four slaves sitting around on their asses?

Also, it feel like I'm not getting blacksmithing skill-ups as often as I should. I'm trying to level to the point where I can make rifles (currently I can only make pistols) but it's been weeks of constant effort for no gain.

What am I missing?

Capturing slaves more or less requires a melee weapon - preferably combat staffs, sledges or fists.
Since railguns and vibrokatanas are a thing, and slavery is such a huge part of the setting, I feel like it'd be pretty fitting to add a high-tech option like an electro-baton or some kind of high-tech mancatcher.

Reactions: SamHaim

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
How to get Dakota I have finished the the sisterly dilemma quest and got a birthday invitation after one week and after one week i cant see anything about the birthday.
If you were invited to her birthday there should be a quest in your log with the number of days to the birthday. On that day return to Aimee's Goods and it should progress.

Reactions: HadesZeus1

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Corrupt Adrienne after you have corrupted Michelle. The threesome automatically happens when you initiate sexy with Adrienne.
I don't believe you need to corrupt either of them. If both their affection is high enough and Michelle is in the active slot you should get the option when you select activities when interacting with Adrienne.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

I tend to agree some of the bonuses aren't particularly useful, influence and stamina recovery notably. I also agree that the two best perks are the income increase from Islam and the damage benefit from AEsir worship, though I'd rather the latter in the late game, especially if we can convert mercs/slavegirls!

The Survival one for the Church of the Elder might be better than it seems because it appears to give a bonus above and beyond what you can easily grind Survival to. Unless he's changed it, you gain Survival very quickly up until about 50 and then it becomes notably harder to increase, whereas a bonus to rolls would allow you to exceed that soft cap and later on even a hard cap if there is one.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I tend to agree some of the bonuses aren't particularly useful, influence and stamina recovery notably. I also agree that the two best perks are the income increase from Islam and the damage benefit from AEsir worship, though I'd rather the latter in the late game, especially if we can convert mercs/slavegirls!

The Survival one for the Church of the Elder might be better than it appears because it appears to give a bonus above and beyond what you can easily grind Survival to. Unless he's changed it, you gain Survival very quickly up until about 50 and then it becomes notably harder to increase, whereas a bonus to rolls would allow you to exceed that soft cap and later on even a hard cap if there is one.
The best "perk" of The Two Moons would probably be that most slaves found through quests and the random generator belong to the Moon Church. If the MC would be a devoted Elder cultist, Muslim or a Christian, those slaves would think of him as something "odd" (active -15 Charm penalty).

A muslim/christian/aesir without a preacher focus would do best to purchase women of the same faith (or atheists/pagans).

Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes