Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
Answer may requires a spoiler

The Mad preacher, I am unable to attack him only to offer Michelle or play poker. Offering Michelle is ok when need to be corrupted. But what's good in attacking the Mad Preacher? What are the loot or perks we get in succeeding?

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
or is there something else i gotta do? like upgrading everything first?
From 0.8.1.6 description: "(clip) ...The quest (and event chains) start at your home/Redhaven a couple of days after purchasing Merchandise lvl 2+ in Aimee's Goods Location Menu."

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
QOL: could we have somewhere in the MC sheet the informations concerning the standing at academy, the number of lessons held and the remaining days before the new half-term without teaching a lesson to see them?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
QOL: could we have somewhere in the MC sheet the informations concerning the standing at academy, the number of lessons held and the remaining days before the new half-term without teaching a lesson to see them?
If you look at your office it will give number of days teaching and remaining days for the term. It doesn't give your standing, though.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
From 0.8.1.6 description: "(clip) ...The quest (and event chains) start at your home/Redhaven a couple of days after purchasing Merchandise lvl 2+ in Aimee's Goods Location Menu."
yeah i got that. hmmm

I seems to be bug in your case. I finished this few days ago and journal tracked days left till birthday.
Just my wild guess, but it might be connected with freezed aging perhaps? If so, try to turn it off (in case it is "off").
that is turned off, however i did have it turned on at the start of the game and after a day in i turned it off (before even starting the quest).

someone knows the command to skip this quest? would be very helpful, dont wanna start all over again -.-.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
yeah i got that. hmmm

that is turned off, however i did have it turned on at the start of the game and after a day in i turned it off (before even starting the quest).

someone knows the command to skip this quest? would be very helpful, dont wanna start all over again -.-.

For all those who missed Dakota's birthday, here's an easy fix:

Go to .

Load your most recent MoR save file into SaveEdit.

Insert

"dakbirth": 1,

Anywhere in the top lines.

Example:

000b.jpg

Press "Download slavemasters-of-haalu" and load the new file into your old game.

Now check your journal and follow the countdown!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

Go to .

Insert

Example:

View attachment 2658863

Press "Download slavemasters-of-haalu" and load the new file into your old game.

1685371743260.png

thanks a bunch!

edit: ima put some tags here so people can find this fix in case they are searching for it:
dakota birthday countdown journal 18th celebration

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
So anyway to mess with Abbot Roo of the General Store?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to see more of the Headkiller/Roo controversy too, but remember this is a grimdark world. It may turn out to be the case that there's more to the story like Headkiller's Crew was unable to properly fulfill their contract and the sister had been held for collateral. As such Roo was entirely within his rights to sell her into slavery after...assessing...her suitability for it.

Reactions: QuickBob and mrttao

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How to initiate threesome with Adrienne and Michelle?
Make sure Michelle is at home and in the number one slot (the one on the left at the bottom middle of the main screen). She may have to have a certain affection for you too, I don't know for sure. Then go to Manage Household and click on Adrienne's chat box and choose 'Activities' and a sex option.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
For the end of The Golden Seal questline, does paying or NOT paying the $2,000 change anything?
[like if not pay, do I get attacked or my home robbed or something? OR if its in the "planning phase" by the developer, to be safe I should pay the $2,000?]

edit: typo

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
For the end of The Golden Seal questline, does parying or NOT paying the $2,000 change anything?
[like if not pay, do I get attacked or my home robbed or something? OR if its in the "planning phase" by the developer, to be safe I should pay the $2,000?]
I don't know if there's any danger there. I always pay Furry because I like the guy and I stole one of his sluts. The money is so little it's hardly a big issue.

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
Oh thats how to cheat? Thanks

Go to .

Insert

Example:

View attachment 2658863

My cheat result :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GD-studios

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
How long did you keep at it? I know for certain that weights have changed in the past dependent upon how much you fed them (and if they were secret snackers like Sweet Tooth). For a while some were getting quite fat and then later others began to starve, it was disconcerting at times but it appeared to me he'd stabilized it so if they got the regular meals their weights would stay stable.

For the Issids you can train them in physical skills, including Strength and Dexterity, as well as Intelligence and Education.
I got them well in excess of 200 lbs. Like spamming the candy over an over until full and getting like a pound or few increase a day doing that vs normal meals. I'd farmed a ton of credits so buying the candy in bulk wasnt an issue at that point. Wanted to experiment in that. I'll have to pull up the game, been a few weeks since I hopped on with that file, as its an old build.

Just think itd be cool if you could influence the twins(?)/sibling's growth a touch if aging was enabled. Nothing like dynamic, but maybe like 3 variants of each. If maybe the training amount with them was high enough, and you kept them full every day they could become a more powerful/physically impressive version of them. A touch taller, the girl more "gifted" in her own ways. Instilling a higher base loyalty that can't drop below a set level in each.

Maybe even make it part of the lore of the tribals, that when raised properly they can get that way, chalk it up to some weird mutation from the wilds. MC investigating it as part of a quest line. Would be a great way to play into if MC was of the researcher background with parents/etc too.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes