alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Except, by your own admission, this is not true. You were using a code hack to access tiered content instead of supporting the Developer.

This game is being developed by a single developer. He recently took a hiatus from his 9-5 job to focus on development full time. That would not have been possible without direct support. As a result of that support, other players such as yourself, get to experience the game.

Comparing the effect of hacking on a AAA powerhouse to indie or solo devs is comparing apples to oranges.
So he is creating a product that you like and you are supporting him, arent you? And I don't think that the one and only reason for your support is that you get that one quest. You sound quite passionate about the project in general. As I said - "Create a great product - and people will support you". But some people just won't, no matter what you do, and that's ok either) But in general - the better the product - the more supporters.

Jun 10, 2022
So he is creating a product that you like and you are supporting him, arent you? And I don't think that the one and only reason for your support is that you get that one quest. You sound quite passionate about the project in general. As I said - "Create a great product - and people will support you". But some people just won't, no matter what you do, and that's ok either) But in general - the better the product - the more supporters.
And therefore the Developer's strategy of locking a minimum amount of content behind the paywall was the smarter strategy as opposed to keeping it all free for all.

Reactions: ~N0g17un3~

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
And therefore the Developer's strategy of locking a minimum amount of content behind the paywall was the smarter strategy as opposed to keeping it all free for all.
Have you read what I actually posted? - "And I -> don't <- think that the one and only reason for your support is that you get that one quest. You sound quite passionate about the project in general." Or am I wrong and if not for this quest then you won't give him a cent?)

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
According the wiki, there's an ingame description of what allowances actually do. I cant find it. So I'm asking? Whats the point in giving allowances to slaves?
I think it just gives a small boost in relationships and makes them less likely to run away.

Which actually brings me to a question is there ANY other reason to have guards other than to prevent slaves from running away.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Looks odd, yeah. And the html is from January 2022. Fishy. I'd stay away from that file if I were you. There wasn't even a proper Tier2+ back then.
Good day. Looks like the `Pics/AvRan` the random girls dir is missing from 816, is this content part of the premium?

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
Have you read what I actually posted? - "And I -> don't <- think that the one and only reason for your support is that you get that one quest. You sound quite passionate about the project in general." Or am I wrong and if not for this quest then you won't give him a cent?)
Quite passionate? Nope. You need to go back and read again the conversation you jumped into. I was responding to someone calling the paywall BS.

We're going around in circles at this point. The bottom line is that the code has been changed so your hack no longer gives you unauthorized access to tiered content. If you want to perform mental gymnastics to pretend that means content was removed you go right ahead and do so. Won't affect my sleep one bit.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Can someone please explain me what is the point of making slaves and household servants students and how it works?
For example, I acquired 2 kids as servants (Loden & Laika) and I didn't know what to with them, I gave them duty to be a student. After several weeks, it seems to me that their "Education" stat raised only by 2-3 points. So I am wondering, does their "Education" stat even matter for anything (beside for accountant duty)? I change their duty to guards when I have rebellious slave, but after escape risk falls to 0%, I return their duty to student.

Also, slave academy classes in description last for 3-5 years. If you enlist slave to a program, and you change her duties during her schooling for few days, does it resets schooling progress? Does she gets diploma or something after those years? Or do you just enlist her until she raises skills enough?

Well, game has interesting & deep mechanics, but not much is explained, so any help is appreciated.
Your Academy students get percentage chances to increase various skills as spelled out by the program they attend, the exact parameters available when you sign one up. It's a way for long-term players to get points for slaves they're not working with personally very much at the moment. The education of Issids is similar and it may be the case that currently education only affects their skill at accounting, I don't know for sure. The kids I generally use as scavengers, they're good at that, but recently realizing there was no hope of ever getting to the bottom of my 25k hoarded merchandise I sent them to school as well. They don't raise their skills very fast, but they'll be doing it a long time and should still end up with a decent education.

Reactions: Daba

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Well, I like sometimes to go through the code, tweaking some stuff that I want, it's part of the fun. And in this game, I found this quest, and some new starting options, so I enabled it) Then in the newer version I tried to do the same but found that something was wrong, and with a quick search found the parts of the quest code were missing. Sooo I went to the forum to look for an answer, maybe someone noticed the same issue, maybe someone already has a solution, maybe at least an answer. Instead, some people start trying to convince me that - absolutely nothing was removed and couldn't be removed and how dare I even suggest such a thing....which was odd.

And just reading something that exists in the public domain is not the same as sneaking around. It's more about light modding.
Like when someone forgets about the case sensitivity and you are playing on Linux so you need to go in and fix it.
Well, now you know.

With your skills I'd just make a new game. One of the reasons I'm so supportive of this one is early in the pandemic when I had lots of time on my hands I got it into my head that if I knew how to code I'd make an erotic game about a colony of Earth in the future that got unexpectedly cut off from Earth and a new culture involving slave girls emerged out of the ashes of catastrophe.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
According the wiki, there's an ingame description of what allowances actually do. I cant find it. So I'm asking? Whats the point in giving allowances to slaves?
Yeah, I found that part in the wiki too, what I've not been able to find is the "in game description." I swear I've seen it, the $5 ones do little good, the $25 allowances give small bonuses to affection and happiness as I recall and the $100 ones offer even more, but I can't remember where to find it or where I saw it.

Edit to add:

It appears your question encouraged him to update the wiki, a detailed description can now be found

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I think it just gives a small boost in relationships and makes them less likely to run away.

Which actually brings me to a question is there ANY other reason to have guards other than to prevent slaves from running away.
Not at the moment, but I believe in the future there will be chances that your compound will be attacked and guards will help defend it. They may also increase your power rating and that will be used in some ways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Gotta say, even if its just for the profile images, having the character's body types change based on how you're "raising" them would be good. Need not be the CGs, but possibly something like that just for the character profiles would be good.

I was messing around with their diets to see if there was any changes and there isn't. Would be a nice tweak. Keeping the twins(?) well fed and training them properly/caring for them enabling them to become more physically adept if aging is enabled (maybe both can become bigger/taller, larger stat growth based on factors) other effects for aging being better would be a cool tweak too.
How long did you keep at it? I know for certain that weights have changed in the past dependent upon how much you fed them (and if they were secret snackers like Sweet Tooth). For a while some were getting quite fat and then later others began to starve, it was disconcerting at times but it appeared to me he'd stabilized it so if they got the regular meals their weights would stay stable.

For the Issids you can train them in physical skills, including Strength and Dexterity, as well as Intelligence and Education.

Last edited:

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
The bottom line is that the code has been changed so your hack no longer gives you unauthorized access to tiered content.
You are jumping back to the previous topic)

The point is I don't understand how the hell you conclude this:

Out of this:

Such a conclusion makes zero sense...

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes