hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I like the new Version and the pictures it comes with.
However, the "buy premium version for this content" all over is a bit annoying.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is pregnancy available only for wives at the moment? I try to turn slaves birth control off but nothing happens.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
are there any cheats or such, or a late game save maybe with the women dominated
Depends on what you need. Its not a cheat, but I can help you with money) You can change the line:

HTML:
<<if $cash gte 80 and $trainer isnot true and $event isnot 0>><div class="ulvendor">[[Hire trainer|EduMaster][$trainer to true, $cash-=80, $action2 to true]]</div><<else>><p class="ulvendorown">Hire trainer</p><</if>>
To:

HTML:
<<if $cash gte 10 and $trainer isnot true and $event isnot 0>><div class="ulvendor">[[Hire trainer|EduMaster][$trainer to true, $cash+=1000, $action2 to true]]</div><<else>><p class="ulvendorown">Hire trainer</p><</if>>
And you'll start to get + 1000 money when you hire a trainer

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is pregnancy available only for wives at the moment? I try to turn slaves birth control off but nothing happens.
Correct, only your wife can be impregnated currently. It's not known whether this will change, but if it does it won't be for a while as it would require a lot of code reworking.

I like the new Version and the pictures it comes with.
However, the "buy premium version for this content" all over is a bit annoying.
Could you elaborate? There's no messages like that that I'm aware of, except as an unintrusive message on the main menu with a link to SubscribeStar, and a message displayed for the Tier2+ quest in your journal, which you only see if you actually select the quest. It's possible something was added that I'm unaware of, but I just booted up the latest public version to check and there's nothing "all over" as far as I can find.

Reactions: Yoheijin

astaroth.mittens

Apr 14, 2023
The code distinguishing MoR's public version between the Tier2+ versions has been upgraded (trimmed), but nothing has been removed in terms of content. That would be too grim, even for me.
Oh, one question: How can i buy randomly generated slaves? The slave market is set to sell only and the other one only has the presets... =(

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Oh, one question: How can i buy randomly generated slaves? The slave market is set to sell only and the other one only has the presets... =(
Random slaves aren't in the game yet. Grim just finished coding the last part of the engine, allowing for the generation of female combatants that you can capture after fights. It's now being fleshed out and tested. After that, Grim will put the final touches on the update and release it publicly. Expect two more "minor" updates before that.

Reactions: GD-studios

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I'm a little confused at what you are "OR"ing at here.. The download included the files(later found to be old versions), I found some place that can crack it. This is a pirate site, is it not?

Good for him, glad he found a more secure way to manage tiered content!
Yes well I'm reminded of all the games on consoles that were HEAVILY pirated by people that never got a proper conclusion and other game series that never seen a Eng release despite being massively popular. All because of OVER-PIRATING. Honestly makes me wonder how many games on this site are abandoned because people would rather pirate ALL the content including the subscriber only content.

Although I really have no room to say anything as there's plenty of games I download and plenty I'll never support do to Patreon being the only place where you could support and I REFUSE to support Patreon.

Honestly the only reason I came to this site in the first place was for translation of Japanese Adult Games.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Yes well I'm reminded of all the games on consoles that were HEAVILY pirated by people that never got a proper conclusion and other game series that never seen a Eng release despite being massively popular. All because of OVER-PIRATING. Honestly makes me wonder how many games on this site are abandoned because people would rather pirate ALL the content including the subscriber only content.

Although I really have no room to say anything as there's plenty of games I download and plenty I'll never support do to Patreon being the only place where you could support and I REFUSE to support Patreon.

Honestly the only reason I came to this site in the first place was for translation of Japanese Adult Games.
Weeeeell, the influence of piracy on video games is minuscule. The scary story of evil pirates that destroy all video games is a known myth. Lots of games succeeded with no protection, like The Witcher. Lots were protected and still fail. People who don't buy video games won't automatically start buying just because the games are protected. Create a great product - and people will support you. And if something is really massively popular, nothing will stop it)

Also, it's not the first time that I hear that people don't like Patreon. What's wrong with it? ..... except for the banning of incest content.

Reactions: Mossrock

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Weeeeell, the influence of piracy on video games is minuscule. The scary story of evil pirates that destroy all video games is a known myth. Lots of games succeeded with no protection, like The Witcher. Lots were protected and still fail. People who don't buy video games won't automatically start buying just because the games are protected. Create a great product - and people will support you. And if something is really massively popular, nothing will stop it)

Also, it's not the first time that I hear that people don't like Patreon. What's wrong with it? ..... except for the banning of incest content.
Problem is it's not JUST Incest the actual list of banned content on Patreon expands to pretty much anything that isn't vanilla. No drugs, rape, mind control, blackmail etc.. If it's banned in real life it's pretty much banned in ANY content on Patreon.

"the site claims it has a “zero tolerance” policy for “the glorification of sexual violence,” such as “coerced consent” content. That umbrella includes “blackmail scenarios, ‘hypnosis,’ drugging, or ‘consent’ obtained through deceit"

This right here is my problem do you know just how MANY games on this site has content that falls under that umbrella you could look at the top 20 games on this site and guaranteed at least 15 has content that falls under those categories. It literally only leaves Vanilla based content and just how unique and interesting games can honestly be created by limiting the content to only Vanilla.

Some of us NEED the sick and twisted to enjoy ourselves we enjoy our kinks and Patreon is trying to ban it.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
. ..... Create a great product - and people will support you. ..
Except, by your own admission, this is not true. You were using a code hack to access tiered content instead of supporting the Developer.

This game is being developed by a single developer. He recently took a hiatus from his 9-5 job to focus on development full time. That would not have been possible without direct support. As a result of that support, other players such as yourself, get to experience the game.

Comparing the effect of hacking on a AAA powerhouse to indie or solo devs is comparing apples to oranges.

TheParroter

Nov 18, 2019
Liking the game I've played some release ago, I wish for longer quest cause I kind of guy whose once gets into the grind I want to grind forever, no sarcasm intended. Truly, think it's easily doable since I could got early sniper and bought another one is kinda cheap.

Haven't touch the slave actually, too indulged in figuring out the grind and I want to ask what are you planning with party system? Are companion dispose-able after a fights or you want us to keep? Because I find it hard to keep paying them, but also kinda lazy to re-add them.

I really think if you want to make player keep the party, maybe you can make them work beside just paying them. Like the knife and sword quest, iirc. It would be so much better if we can assigned one of party doing that but still could included in fights. Then received the product in the end of the day nothing crazy just +1 by the end of the day, so I could try to find money to feed them instead.

Perhaps could make them not to produce raw material, such as Steel and Wood, to avoid any self-producing product. That always sell much since the price is constant, no real market.

Well that said because one of dialogue said the default party is now our family komrade, no phobia or racism intended.

I don't know about story, but liking the bandits one where you can choose to let them to be killed later when you need money or kill them at the spot and bounty hunting is kind of nice.

Hope you all the best, good luck with your game.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Well as far as I can see, it's not that the new content is been added for the contributors only. It's that the content that was already there is been cut off. And if you had something, and then it was taken away.....well that's gonna create some negative emotions)
I don't understand what you mean. I started playing this game about a year ago. There was something about 'Tiers' then but I didn't pay much attention as before I decide to contribute I find out whether or not I like the game. I played it off and on for a few months and read as he added the Tier2 slave and quest, which I didn't have access to as I was playing the public version. I read about the expanded starts but didn't start accessing them until I became a contributor.

I tried to follow your subsequent posts regarding the coding but that strikes me as an esoteric distinction. It was not the case that any typical player of the game ever had anything 'cut off' as for them it was never there. It may be the case that some people who were sneaking in the back door of the movie theater later found it locked, but they must have expected that would happen eventually, right?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Liking the game I've played some release ago, I wish for longer quest cause I kind of guy whose once gets into the grind I want to grind forever, no sarcasm intended. Truly, think it's easily doable since I could got early sniper and bought another one is kinda cheap.

Haven't touch the slave actually, too indulged in figuring out the grind and I want to ask what are you planning with party system? Are companion dispose-able after a fights or you want us to keep? Because I find it hard to keep paying them, but also kinda lazy to re-add them.
You can do either. I generally keep them around as once you master the combat and economic system you'll have plenty of money if you do a long grind, but it may in fact be better to dismiss them periodically if you're not going to be using them as they will remain hirable again and will even improve their proficiency on their own.

I really think if you want to make player keep the party, maybe you can make them work beside just paying them. Like the knife and sword quest, iirc. It would be so much better if we can assigned one of party doing that but still could included in fights. Then received the product in the end of the day nothing crazy just +1 by the end of the day, so I could try to find money to feed them instead.
You can in fact make them work as scavengers, janitors, guards and accountants. You can even send them to school as students. Some don't take well to certain jobs, Ayden notably. Female mercenaries will work as whores if you corrupt them enough. I do believe I read that Grimdark is planning on expanding the jobs available as well.

Perhaps could make them not to produce raw material, such as Steel and Wood, to avoid any self-producing product. That always sell much since the price is constant, no real market.

Well that said because one of dialogue said the default party is now our family komrade, no phobia or racism intended.
I tend to think of them that way. Once I hire them they're on my 'team' and I keep them around even if I don't have them doing anything I actually need. Ansel now 'guards' my girls for instance. I used him extensively in the very beginning (he got up to 110 Ranged Combat for instance) but he went down so many times (like six or so) his strength and dex are pretty marginal now and I don't need him on any of my combat teams anymore. However I like to think of it as me offering a soldier who sacrificed his body in my employ a nice retirement including plenty of smoking hot sluts for him to enjoy.

I don't know about story, but liking the bandits one where you can choose to let them to be killed later when you need money or kill them at the spot and bounty hunting is kind of nice.
I like to keep Headkiller's Crew around too. I keep hoping Grimdark will add something there so we can ally with them or get a look at that sister and see if she's worth having, or both.

TheParroter

Nov 18, 2019
You can do either. I generally keep them around as once you master the combat and economic system you'll have plenty of money if you do a long grind, but it may in fact be better to dismiss them periodically if you're not going to be using them as they will remain hirable again and will even improve their proficiency on their own.
Yeah, I have been rely on on combat money in my current run, perhaps I could do less combat since every other option basically free stuff and money. Despite I don't know they would improve themself, like wtf I'm missing the note here, fuck me, lol. I have been keeping them this whole time that makes me hit economy crisis at some point eventually letting some of them go to be able to recovered. Not to mention that more stuff you upgrades mean more outcome you will be ended up with, iirc. In my run I basically thought that just combat would suffice for stable income I wished for and I think if I managed it better and not being too lazy it could. Just because mobs are respawned in current version I played.

You can in fact make them work as scavengers, janitors, guards and accountants. You can even send them to school as students. Some don't take well to certain jobs, Ayden notably. Female mercenaries will work as whores if you corrupt them enough. I do believe I read that Grimdark is planning on expanding the jobs available as well.
Oh right, that mechanic, I pretty much haven't look into it. Before I ended up in cycle battle to survive and enjoyed it, lol. Except for space marine, fuck them early game, not wasting any medkit anymore. But, I vaguely remember are those meant that, they wont be available for the designated time? I forgot which run I end up in that. But surely not my latest, just because earlier in release, I've played before this run, it used to be less mobs to be engaged with and once you killed them then they wont be available again then the only option is to go to fish and factory instead for gain.

I tend to think of them that way. Once I hire them they're on my 'team' and I keep them around even if I don't have them doing anything I actually need. Ansel now 'guards' my girls for instance. I used him extensively in the very beginning (he got up to 110 Ranged Combat for instance) but he went down so many times (like six or so) his strength and dex are pretty marginal now and I don't need him on any of my combat teams anymore. However I like to think of it as me offering a soldier who sacrificed his body in my employ a nice retirement including plenty of smoking hot sluts for him to enjoy.
Yeah very big true, I even bring them all the time when I on knife and crossbow longest quest I have been on, just to get more money in case I need more to bought some materials for it and make some income while at it. Even tho, I rarely interacted with them individually, rather maybe I more wished they could tell me instead if they want something, cause I am too busy killing people, in game of course. Even I bring them along after completing quest because I am too attached to easy money from combat.

I like to keep Headkiller's Crew around too. I keep hoping Grimdark will add something there so we can ally with them or get a look at that sister and see if she's worth having, or both.
Aren't partnering or investing in the game is available now? or are we talking about different things? or does it like you want to upscale your combat and influence power by makes them joins you? if that the case, I would agree that would be sick. But, please don't individual troops micro management please, lol. I am serious at least not where people just starting the game, just by the glimpse of it they would not survive, lol.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes