Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
Any tutorial to balancing income with full upgarade house + 4 slaves or more + 7 cheapest crew? I make 3 slaves work + 1 crew working as a whore, but my income is still negative.

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
password for tier 2+ v0-8-1-6: ohbrother
just use a zip password cracker
*later found these files were an old version bundled with the new? idk, doesn't matter, this trick wont work as they found better solutions

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
I was trying to find out if the functionality of the code was partially removed. I don't know why you guys are so defensive about it.
You jumped into a conversation started by someone complaining about the paywall. You made the claim that portions of the public game had been moved behind the paywall. No one was talking about code functionality but you....

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
Unfortunately, now only 2 public versions are downloadable from Mega. Other ways have only one. But thanks either way)
Seems I got in just in time then, I've attached tier 2 here, tho it seems a bit weird tbh
*Removed attached since it is not the latest version, which I didnt think to check

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Seems I got in just in time then, I've attached tier 2 here, tho it seems a bit weird tbh
Looks odd, yeah. And the html is from January 2022. Fishy. I'd stay away from that file if I were you. There wasn't even a proper Tier2+ back then.

Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
In the drainage pipe, there's an inscription on the wall. Which quest is associated with this? On my previous run I think I completed all the available quests, but the string of letters was never used.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Any tutorial to balancing income with full upgarade house + 4 slaves or more + 7 cheapest crew? I make 3 slaves work + 1 crew working as a whore, but my income is still negative.
Combat is one way, then take your loot and invest it in the many opportunities available on the board.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoheijin

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
In the drainage pipe, there's an inscription on the wall. Which quest is associated with this? On my previous run I think I completed all the available quests, but the string of letters was never used.
That's still a mystery to be solved, a work in progress.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
what is Averil high res in download list, and how to install
I am not certain what you're referring to, but I think it might just be extra pictures included in another file that look better when blown up like on a bigger monitor or your bigscreen TV. Those aren't part of the game, they're just fun to look at. Find the ones of Michelle and Lovisa getting 'Deepthroat Training' as those are some of the best.

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
Looks odd, yeah. And the html is from January 2022. Fishy. I'd stay away from that file if I were you. There wasn't even a proper Tier2+ back then.
It's weird because it's an old version of the game (0.7.7.2). Not 0.8.1.6.
yea, it did seem to be lacking stuff I thought I remembered last time I played, so this makes sense
The download had these folders, it seems both of those contain older version so yea, nvm lol
I downloaded from one of the links in the main post so idk

Either way if the upper tier versions are only locked behind a zip password or something like it, then it's easy to crack

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
yea, it did seem to be lacking stuff I thought I remembered last time I played, so this makes sense
The download had these folders, it seems both of those contain older version so yea, nvm lol
I downloaded from one of the links in the main post so idk

Either way if the upper tier versions are only locked behind a zip password or something like it, then it's easy to crack
OR you could stop being cheap and support the creator.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
They aren't, anymore. Back when the game started taking off and people convinced Grim to start a Patreon/Subscribestar, he just sorta bundled the Tier2+ HTML file in a zip within the game folder and then posted the password in a patron-only post. Nowadays, he maintains entirely separate builds.

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
OR you could stop being cheap and support the creator.
I'm a little confused at what you are "OR"ing at here.. The download included the files(later found to be old versions), I found some place that can crack it. This is a pirate site, is it not?

They aren't, anymore. Back when the game started taking off and people convinced Grim to start a Patreon/Subscribestar, he just sorta bundled the Tier2+ HTML file in a zip within the game folder and then posted the password in a patron-only post. Nowadays, he maintains entirely separate builds.
Good for him, glad he found a more secure way to manage tiered content!

Reactions: Gojii
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes