Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
v0.8.1.9 (Public)

View attachment 2793954

Ran this through a "grammar AI". Here is the result (all the "kill Sarah Connor" demands removed):

• "return" -> "returns"
  • was the adverb "meekly" the intended word?
  • "incomes" -> "income"
I finally got the joke here!

Embarrassing for a longtime Terminator franchise fan who owns both seasons of TSCC and thought it a tragedy it was cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: FSDL, Feyd and LizJ

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Winning too much at Dockgrave disables all future gambling there? (edit: solved, need $600 to gamble :p)

Poker fame bar is only filled a sliver, but winnings to date [day 69] it states $8,700 winnings.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Winning too much at Dockgrave disables all future gambling there?

Poker fame bar is only filled a sliver, but winnings to date [day 69] it states $8,700 winnings.
It took me nearly 1 million in winnings to fill up that bar, so a sliver for 8.7k sounds about right.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
It took me nearly 1 million in winnings to fill up that bar, so a sliver for 8.7k sounds about right.
Well, it appears each time I lose, it drops the red bar down completely. perhaps just a grahpical issues and not coding.

edit: solved, need at least $600 to gamble, reason why it was greyed out for me :D.
edit2: so, we can get int+1 from gambling, never once have it triggered for me.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, I've been spending time with npcs 4 times a day, and they stop gaining stats, however they seem to be stuck on amiable, can they not reach soulmates whatever?

edit: perhaps not 100% after a certain point.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I haven't followed this project long enough to say how good the updates are. I spoke in general with what I noticed since patreon arrived.
The reason I don't support this game is locking content behind a paywall. I don't support any games that do this.
Except there isn't a paywall. There is only a Tier2 reward, like mainstream games do with giving items if you pre order games that aren't finished and that won't be available to people who will buy game when finished. All the other "content" that you're complaining about is development work that isn't in the public release yet. Those subscribers that are willing to subscribe have access to it as the dev works on it. When that version of the game is finished it will be all available to the public. You're basically complaining that the on going work for the next release is some how locked from the public. That's true of all games, VN on this site. Until a dev releases the next version players don't have access to it.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Couple more typos or fixes: 0.8.1.9 public

1)
Code:
Line 151999 has tis:
Laika, age 13, and her brother Loden, age ten, belong to

compared to line 230334:
Laika, age $is_1[3], and her brother Loden, age $is_2[3], belong to

So just make them both look like 230334

2)
Code:
tiny typo? line:162345
class="usedpass">REquest sex</p><</if>>
change to?:
Request
ps. WOW such an easy and elegant way to display a value for a specific npc..... please tell me there is just as easy way to display a specific slaves value...
AKA: inspection of Ameila at hall before purchase, I'd like to inject a few values on the screens shown. [I tried so many things, all end up being 0, nor do I want to accidently change her default values, I just want to display, for example, her Height, or Melee skill value. You know, dynamic like the $is_#[#] thing.]

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ok, I've been spending time with npcs 4 times a day, and they stop gaining stats, however they seem to be stuck on amiable, can they not reach soulmates whatever?

edit: perhaps not 100% after a certain point.
If you have Floorcrawlers regularly assigned your mercs can reach soulmate if they're corrupted enough to use them.

If not, 69 happiness and 'Amiable' seems to be the cap.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
If you have Floorcrawlers regularly assigned your mercs can reach soulmate if they're corrupted enough to use them.

If not, 69 happiness and 'Amiable' seems to be the cap.
69 :p I got them to Ecstatic & Soulmate eventually.
I'm glad the npcs happyness and affection don't lower, at least I've not seen it lower.

Now if I can get my slaves to do the same. Damn traits.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
69 :p I got them to Ecstatic & Soulmate eventually.
I'm glad the npcs happyness and affection don't lower, at least I've not seen it lower.

Now if I can get my slaves to do the same. Damn traits.
I wrote that poorly, I meant the highest equilibrium point, I've gotten happiness and affection higher as well, it just deteriorates to 69 Happiness and Amiable soon afterward if I don't keep improving it. That's not all of them, the ones with higher corruption stay high if I have a floorcrawler, but deteriorate if I forget to reassign one when I take a girl off duty.

Bober

Aug 13, 2016
I like the game over all but is there a reason why it is not possible to highlight/select text in this game? It would be very handy in combination with an external text to speach tool.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is there a cheat menu? Because it's a bit complicated every time you use saveeditor so a menu would be more practical unless it exists for the patreon or other versions

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there anything to do at Sloppy Moe's?
Looking at code, there is "hire prostitutes", and some stuff with two sisters called Belinda and Avril?
Is it not available or is it random or needed some quest or action first?
Plus a ton of other little things, beyond just belly dancers.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have three questions?
can you make slaves feed themselves and automatically?
Is it possible to marry more than one girl?
How does the system work to get a girl pregnant?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes