Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I have three questions?
can you make slaves feed themselves and automatically?
Is it possible to marry more than one girl?
How does the system work to get a girl pregnant?
1. I think they feed themselves automatically as long as you have food, but I'm not totally sure.
2. No, not currently.
3. You can currently only have children with your wife, and you're limited to one boy and one girl. This will be changed, and you'll be able to have bastard children with your other slaves, but I don't think they'll be fully scripted NPCs like your main children.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
1. I think they feed themselves automatically as long as you have food, but I'm not totally sure.
2. No, not currently.
3. You can currently only have children with your wife, and you're limited to one boy and one girl. This will be changed, and you'll be able to have bastard children with your other slaves, but I don't think they'll be fully scripted NPCs like your main children.
OK thank you for all it's info but for the food not precisely I don't have 1k anymore but if I don't feed them myself after 2 - 3 days he is starved red

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
OK thank you for all it's info but for the food not precisely I don't have 1k anymore but if I don't feed them myself after 2 - 3 days he is starved red
Are they in bondage/restraints? They can't eat if they're restrained. They also won't eat if you have their rations set to "manual"

1690327611117.png

Reactions: dirani

eversdick0

Jun 11, 2023
as much as i'd love to be able to afford 50/month for a few extra scenes, i find the prices ridiculous. is there a torrent for the private version anywhere?

• Angry
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v0.8.1.9(Public)

The string Oral wear ( appears in the HTML 42 times, and is followed by a + 42 times (as in Oral wear (+5)).
The string Vaginal wear ( appears in the HTML 34 times, and is followed by a + 34 times.
The string Anal wear ( appears in the HTML 33 times, but is followed by a + only 24 times.
(For the benefit of those among us struggling with or : there are 9 places where the + is missing.)

Sample:
screenshot.jpg

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Tier 2 is 5$ , not 50 $ - all 50 $ is getting you is that you can create your own NPC Grimdark is getting that NPC into the game . Everything the 50$ Patrons create will end up in the free version in the end.
What the free version is not getting, is one quest line , one gun, one slave , and the great House mechanic which currently does next to nothing. As we currently have 16 story slaves (and more will be coming) , that one slave hardly makes a difference.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
And Tier 4 aka 25$ per month only gives you either a stat boost background or a get fucking rich background additionally to your normal background which you can only select when you start so you either pay 25$ for an early bonus or you pay 5$ later for something that you can decide if you want to have this optional goodie later.

Reactions: Gojii

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Second – where did you get the €50 from? You mean $5, right? Because that's the only content tier locked behind a paywall."
No Behind T4 there is content locked too. MoR Enhanced which makes you start with unique backgrounds which already provide endgame characters or one lowest of the low character. Also in MoR T4 you have access to ELITIST and WEALTHY where later gives you 5 of every material and 150 Gold while Elitist gives you each skill +15 and +5 Intelligence. You can only choose one of those special backgrounds but they add to the ones like SCIENTIEST or SOLDIERS

Jun 10, 2022
No Behind T4 there is content locked too. MoR Enhanced which makes you start with unique backgrounds which already provide endgame characters or one lowest of the low character. Also in MoR T4 you have access to ELITIST and WEALTHY where later gives you 5 of every material and 150 Gold while Elitist gives you each skill +15 and +5 Intelligence. You can only choose one of those special backgrounds but they add to the ones like SCIENTIEST or SOLDIERS
That is not "content". See post #6882 from the Developer.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I think you should go back and read the tier rewards.
Vs public, tier2+ gets a ton of quests, and yes, new scenes, including sex scenes.
There's only one quest related to Tier 2 and that's the Tier-2 slave's quest. From that you can get a bunch of orphaned children to exploit with a sweatshop and a money sink to salve your conscience by improving the little kids living conditions if you're the sort that cares. No sex renders, but one old caretaker and a bunch of curious children.

You do get the Tier-2 slave and that is a lot of sex scenes, the same for any of the completed slaves. You can also personalize her starting stats to a degree which leads to different renders and scenes as well. That's pretty much the extent of additional content, at least that comes with renders because the only additional render you can get from anything higher up is the character portrait of your character if you go tier-4 and use one of the Enhanced character starts.

The tiers above tier-2 offer early access and more influence in game direction, not anything with additional renders. If you're tier-4 you're getting the earliest access thus there's advanced character templates so you can playtest early, mid and late game additions with one character. It would be less useful if all the playtesters were only testing beginning additions because they all had to start new characters from scratch or just using an old character who was exclusively pursuing endgame goals.

People who contribute to Grimdark mostly do so as they want to see his vision realized, not because there's some huge trove of 'additional content' available for higher tier subscribers. A few pages back I detailed how you could 'game' the tier rewards to get the most content from your contribution if that's all that matters to you. You can essentially make it into a game you buy for $25 once with a little foresight and planning that will still get updated regularly but might have an additional $5 DLC every year or so you can choose to purchase or put off until there's enough additional content added to the tier-2 slave to make it worth it to you.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
This game has a great potential that a male MC can have "secretly submissive" relationship with his slaves. So that the female slaves can be femdom and dominate the male MC when they are in private. (Even force some small changes to his decisions.)
so this a suggestion? I could not find any of that in the game

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Just saying, the tiers include all the tiers below said tier. :WeSmart:
Sure that poster didn't have to mention $50 tier, but it stands that it has the tier2 scenes....

I strongly plan on subbing myself, at least once, regardless if I loose access to tiered downloads.

In other editing news, I've been looking to have script for dynamic videos that act same way as 'pic' does.
So far, I can only do it dirty with non-dynamic.
edit1: just added my own $pic is/to 7 variable, nice and clean videos now!!
edit2: still NOT dynamic :( :( tried to use $activeissid inside my video tags as part of src address, and it shows exactly as "$activeissid" and not grabbing the #, sigh.
edit3: got to figure out how to turn [img[_path + "/sex.jpg"]] into [vid[_path + "/sex.mp4"]]

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I see we have a church now. Any plans for some mommy nuns available for our household ? :sneaky:

Strictly for religious purposes of course.
I didn't think there could be a more diffcult final boss then the main character's mom,... and now you got me thinking of a raid boss: main characters mom... AS A NUN!

To corrupt such an opponent, would taste so sweet. [looking at the mom from the game Power Vacuum!!]

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes