Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It would be nice to have a trick to increase money!

a question how to unlock Nicole... Can't find it?
For money the best payed job from slaves is Golden Dragon which is Rachel best suited for followed by becomming a professor at academy for which your slaves need either academic or science on 70.
You should try to get Rebecca because her unique title is increasing investments you made but do not make the mistake of following GrimDarks advice and marrying her because with the trait revamp to title now it is a duty instead of a passive effect which makes miss out of steward or the effect.
For getting the girl who is most suitable to become your wife so she works as you steward for money gain you need to go to a slave auction requireing you never went to one where random slaves are auctioned away before because the first random slave is guarenteed to be the Storm Child who is actually another Story slave and is getting up to 120 intelligence making her most suitable to be the wife.
Once you have access to Crystal Hills also buy May-Linn because she is most suitable to be your gardener which will in the end cut costs for food supply.
Also try to get Armand from the Bank to make him an accountant and Bud Walton from Weapon store if you are at the start because Bud is one of the 6 Mercs who uses his own ammo and one of the 4 with changeable weapons. Also he is the only one who requires only a two digit upkeep which means if you train him up he can shoot plasmaguns without additional cost who normally requires 100$ per shot. The other merc with a such a good cost efficient contract is Mr.Doyle as he just want some additional money for retirement.

Also when you fight enemies try to get the last hit one of the enemies with a cane because that has a nearly guarenteed chance for enslaving the enemy and as you can always enslave one enemy from each gender every fight that will give you at minimum additional 500$ per fight as each untrained slave is worth 500-1500$.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For getting the girl who is most suitable to become your wife so she works as you steward for money gain you need to go to a slave auction requireing you never went to one where random slaves are auctioned away before because the first random slave is guarenteed to be the Storm Child who is actually another Story slave and is getting up to 120 intelligence making her most suitable to be the wife.
I'll definitely have to be on the lookout for that, never noticed.

Once you have access to Crystal Hills also buy May-Linn because she is most suitable to be your gardener which will in the end cut costs for food supply.
Also try to get Armand from the Bank to make him an accountant and Bud Walton from Weapon store if you are at the start because Bud is one of the 6 Mercs who uses his own ammo and one of the 4 with changeable weapons. Also he is the only one who requires only a two digit upkeep which means if you train him up he can shoot plasmaguns without additional cost who normally requires 100$ per shot. The other merc with a such a good cost efficient contract is Mr.Doyle as he just want some additional money for retirement.
I agree with all of the above, but personally I also like to hire Ayden early on as soon as I get access to Crystal Hills because of the way the new combat AI works with a significant percentage of enemies focus firing on the strongest person in the party. Since he has 150 health and duraplate right from the get go he's a ready made tank and does a ton of damage. So to me his high salary pays for itself in stim savings.

Also when you fight enemies try to get the last hit one of the enemies with a cane because that has a nearly guarenteed chance for enslaving the enemy and as you can always enslave one enemy from each gender every fight that will give you at minimum additional 500$ per fight as each untrained slave is worth 500-1500$.
Wow. This is an absolute game changer and definitely makes a soldier build with melee master an interesting starting option. Just tried it and it's working like a charm. Serious money maker. I guess my wish came true and melee is definitely a viable option now.

The cane is also a reliable way to get Mae as a slave on day 1 instead of waiting to randomly see her in the auction house later. Also gives you a reliable way to get a really strong arena slave in the same zone (Wilma Whitlock) if you want to keep Rebecca and Aria around your house for "other uses" than the arena.

Last edited:

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
For money the best payed job from slaves is Golden Dragon which is Rachel best suited for followed by becomming a professor at academy for which your slaves need either academic or science on 70.
You should try to get Rebecca because her unique title is increasing investments you made but do not make the mistake of following GrimDarks advice and marrying her because with the trait revamp to title now it is a duty instead of a passive effect which makes miss out of steward or the effect.

thank you for the tips ... I will make good use of your advice!

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I'll definitely have to be on the lookout for that, never noticed.
Again only first slave that came on an open auction ever per playthrough is guarenteed to be the storm child. So once ever visit an auction and did not win the girl the chance to get the stormgirl is only like 3%.

I agree with all of the above, but personally I also like to hire Ayden early on as soon as I get access to Crystal Hills because of the way the new combat AI works with a significant percentage of enemies focus firing on the strongest person in the party. Since he has 150 health and duraplate right from the get go he's a ready made tank and does a ton of damage. So to me his high salary pays for itself in stim savings.
Ayden is actually one of the two Mercs with ammo pack who has a fixed weapon.
The only reason you would want Ayden is because you can get an Pen & Paper evening with him which gives an guarenteed intelligence increase.
You are better off getting instead the Space Marine from Hammah Bay, the Black Guard from Divine Juice or Felix Donnerschlag. Those three are the other mercs with Ammo pack who can freely switch their weapon and so get a plasma gun without Ammocost with the Space Marine costing only 230$ per day being the second cheapest merc who can use a plasmagun without ammo supply.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The only reason you would want Ayden is because you can get an Pen & Paper evening with him which gives an guarenteed intelligence increase.
Ayden is a bit of a special case though because his Coil Gun does double damage on the first shot. So he does by far the most damage of any merc in the game in the first round (the most important round) despite the fact that he doesn't have plasma. Someone with a plasma gun does out damage him in a long fight, but in the early game you don't want long fights. Ayden can 1 shot someone in combat armor and do about half damage to someone in duraplate. Blackguard is superior overall but only after you get him a plasma gun, which I tend not to see drop til at least day 15 or so. I can get Ayden on day 4 or 5.

You are better off getting instead the Space Marine from Hammah Bay, the Black Guard from Divine Juice or Felix Donnerschlag. Those three are the other mercs with Ammo pack who can freely switch their weapon and so get a plasma gun without Ammocost with the Space Marine costing only 230$ per day being the second cheapest merc who can use a plasmagun without ammo supply.
I do pick all of those up eventually but I base my timing on the caliber of bounties I'm getting. I don't need more than 1 top tier until I start getting tier 5 bounties, at which point I pick up the blackguard. I don't need all 4 til I start getting tier 6 bounties. I usually run with Ayden, Bud, Dexter, and Doyle until I get my first tier 5 bounty and then pick up Blackguard. Doyle is actually tankier than both Bud and Dexter so I still use him for some of the hard fights even though I have to pay for his ammo, but Bud and Dexter have free ammo so I use them more until they get replaced by top tiers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know what the new Captain option for followers does? If I assign someone to that I get some guard power and a captain effect. But I have no idea what the captain effect is.

Edit: Actually I found the answer for this on discord. Interesting.

A new cool NPC duty, Captain, will be implemented in today's patch. A large household with a sizable military unit may appoint a man or woman, not bound by slavery, as captain. The Great House captain title is a very honorable position that gives the appointee a great deal of responsibility. How well this person will do his job is based on the Captain Effect value.
  • A captain demands higher pay. Laika will only ask for a pittance while Ayden and Felix want hundreds of dollars more each day.
  • The Captain effect value depends on the unique person and how well trained he or she is.
  • Captains generate Influence each day. Felix and Ayden score considerably more Influence than Bud Walton.
  • A Captain always adds his strength to the household's Guard power.
  • If you have more than five Issids, a Captain is called "Captain of the guard". A low captain value could potentially do more harm than good after reaching this second title. Imagine Laika trying to control half a dozen fully-grown mercenaries. Maybe Ayden or Space Marine would be a better pick for such a powerful household.
The Captain Effect value will be further expanded in the new political events engine and be of importance when trying to catch escaped slaves.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Eh I Feminist is not so much of a problem but Pure, Vanilla and Delicate are true Dark Triad.
Delica punish you for having an abnormal big dick and requires you either take much, use much medicine from the Crystal Heights clinic or get her corruption up so she gets pleasure from pain. But the corruption is hard to get with the other two traits and unless you know of the "Touch of Adonis" it is a pain to get rid of.
Feminist alone is no big deal, but stacking it on top of Pure and Vanilla just makes it more of a pain in the ass. Her ass that is, and Delicates get it even more. Since that Lovisa (my Magnate run) started the day with a Morning Blowjob and was my bath girl so I could drain more willpower with that, and finished each sex session with a swallow and licking it all up she eventually downed nearly six gallons of my Magnate's sperm by the time I was done with her.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Again only first slave that came on an open auction ever per playthrough is guarenteed to be the storm child. So once ever visit an auction and did not win the girl the chance to get the stormgirl is only like 3%.

The Space Marine and I go way back, my first few runs where I got somewhere with combat he was the backbone of my team. The runs where I couldn't find him until after I'd filled the slots with others I always missed him.

But that first shot of Ayden's changes the whole ball game, especially on top-tier bounties. He makes questionable calls relatively easy wins and likely wins into painless ones. He makes it so you can definitely take out one enemy Duraplate-wearing Plasma-bearer before they shoot, which is an invaluable advantage.

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
I'm interested in the discussion of the Pure trait!

It surprises me that you guys want to get rid of it. It's the only thing I know of that will remove the Malevolent trait, which seems to fuck up my household. So now I'm wondering, is there a better way of getting rid of Malevolent then just waiting for a girl with Pure to make it go away? Or do you guys just ignore the effect of Malevolent?

caju

Oct 5, 2017

It surprises me that you guys want to get rid of it. It's the only thing I know of that will remove the Malevolent trait, which seems to fuck up my household. So now I'm wondering, is there a better way of getting rid of Malevolent then just waiting for a girl with Pure to make it go away? Or do you guys just ignore the effect of Malevolent?

Remove it in just a few clicks... Add the ones you want

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Malevolent increases their corruption while also giving them a damage boon which is beneficial for combat.
On the other hand malevolent only decreases other girls happiness which is something you can easily get back and only does that once willpower is below 40.
Would it be Affection it would be problematic but happiness is neglectable as long as affection is high.

Feminist alone is no big deal, but stacking it on top of Pure and Vanilla just makes it more of a pain in the ass. Her ass that is, and Delicates get it even more. Since that Lovisa (my Magnate run) started the day with a Morning Blowjob and was my bath girl so I could drain more willpower with that, and finished each sex session with a swallow and licking it all up she eventually downed nearly six gallons of my Magnate's sperm by the time I was done with her.
<
Yeah as you said Feminist is handleable with either getting corruption up or willpower down. And Willpower as you say is easily manageable so feminist is annoying for rest of your slaves but nothing you could handle

Reactions: y.king

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Malevolent increases their corruption while also giving them a damage boon which is beneficial for combat.
On the other hand malevolent only decreases other girls happiness which is something you can easily get back and only does that once willpower is below 40.
Would it be Affection it would be problematic but happiness is neglectable as long as affection is high.
Verdammt! :LOL:
Never even considered happiness might not matter. I might not be cut out for this slave owning thing at all. Regardless of how many hours I spend tying them up and sexually torturing them in the basement, I'm still spending the rest of the day obsessing over their happiness. Funny and maybe a little silly, but it's cool to have a game that is that immersive.

Even now realizing how pointless it is, I still kinda wanna max out their happiness. But I want to fuck Caitlin into a brainless-bimbo-jello more. :devilish:

Reactions: Lurker452
Jun 10, 2022
Verdammt! :LOL:
Never even considered happiness might not matter. I might not be cut out for this slave owning thing at all. Regardless of how many hours I spend tying them up and sexually torturing them in the basement, I'm still spending the rest of the day obsessing over their happiness. Funny and maybe a little silly, but it's cool to have a game that is that immersive.

Even now realizing how pointless it is, I still kinda wanna max out their happiness. But I want to fuck Caitlin into a brainless-bimbo-jello more. :devilish:
I think some of the girls' personal quests rely on happiness. I personally keep pure; I hate malevolent. Corruption easy to raise in dungeon and I don't need slight damage bonus on any of my slaves.

I like how we all have different nuances in our play styles.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

I keep my girls at a high enough willpower that Rebecca's bitchiness (Malevolent Trait) doesn't get to them.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah as you said Feminist is handleable with either getting corruption up or willpower down. And Willpower as you say is easily manageable so feminist is annoying for rest of your slaves but nothing you could handle
Yeah, but it also reduces Corruption, including for the Feminist, so if she's also Pure and Vanilla you've got three factors reducing Corruption with the only way to alleviate it being to raise Corruption. That can be irritating!

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes