Jun 10, 2022
Just saying, the tiers include all the tiers below said tier. :WeSmart:
Sure that poster didn't have to mention $50 tier, but it stands that it has the tier2 scenes....
That's not what you were "just saying". You liked comment #6936 that stated "bullshit" when I said there was not content locked behind a $50 paywall, and you yourself said I should reexamine the tiers.

I'm not interested in your side project to add videos to the game. I like the original artwork. Adding external videos will make the game clunky imho. The only reason I engaged you was to correct your false assertion that content is locked behind $50 paywall. Hopefully now that you understand tier 2 is $5 and not $50 you won't continue to promote the wrong information.

Reactions: Gojii and Seamonkey

OneI

Aug 4, 2017
Hey all.

I am kinda new to this game. I have played for 3 days and still can't grab the handels. Some mechanic are just too much for me.
Is there a guide or something?

The part I am doing ok-ish an makes sense is combat. Armour, ranged skills, team upgrade ... ok. This is almoust only way to make money for me. Altho really hard atm, to get over a hurdle, but i see the light with a LOT of grinding.
Crafting ... got it. Not lucrative imho - so far, but part of game and ok.
Personal development with academie, skills books ... got it and good. Slow but good.

Slaves, Girls and development of staff ... terrible. Willpower, happines, affection, ... wtf. I just don't get it. I have just 2 girls atm, Juno and Michele. Best I could get is Michele to like/love me (but it degraded quickly) and we could have normal sex. Everything else ... I just dont know how to handle slaves. I have read all books on Persuation.

I see all this mechanic on whorring and prices of stuff that i can see are over my head by 10 times and I know that answer is in slaves ... but how?!?
Can someone pls explain how to do this, Dummie style I guess ... :S.

Tnx,
O

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hey all.

I am kinda new to this game. I have played for 3 days and still can't grab the handels. Some mechanic are just too much for me.

The part I am doing ok-ish an makes sense is combat. Armour, ranged skills, team upgrade ... ok. This is almoust only way to make money for me. Altho really hard atm, to get over a hurdle, but i see the light with a LOT of grinding.
Crafting ... got it. Not lucrative imho - so far, but part of game and ok.
Personal development with academie, skills books ... got it and good. Slow but good.

Slaves, Girls and development of staff ... terrible. Willpower, happines, affection, ... wtf. I just don't get it. I have just 2 girls atm, Juno and Michele. Best I could get is Michele to like/love me (but it degraded quickly) and we could have normal sex. Everything else ... I just dont know how to handle slaves. I have read all books on Persuation.

I see all this mechanic on whorring and prices of stuff that i can see are over my head by 10 times and I know that answer is in slaves ... but how?!?
Can someone pls explain how to do this, Dummie style I guess ... :S.

Tnx,
O
There's a couple guides available . Note that one is older and some things have changed since it was written and the other one is solid but a little rigid at times, you can make more things work than he suggests. If you have any further questions you can ask again here too.

For the girls, compliment and encourage them regularly, note that complimenting Intelligence also increases willpower so complement beauty or sex appeal if you're not prepared to deal with that. Improve your house to help maintain happiness and affection of your girls, give them the 'Do Me' perfume every ten days and don't push the kinky stuff until you have them corrupted thoroughly. Best way to do that is take them to the rack and play with them with dildos and then fuck them vaginally.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Your slaves are willing to follow you by filling either one of three values, affection, corruption or fear. Alternative you could just deplete willpower.
You raise affection either with the long way, by slowly and repeatingly asking them how they are, say them nice words, give them gifts and turn them out for dinner. This requires that you have a high charm which will be increased with a 5% chance by successfull carrissing your partner during foreplay up to 70 or guarenteed by 5 points up 85 by paying 7000$ in the clinic south of Crystall Hills.
Or by the short way by just being such a good fucker that you can nearly guarentee to make them cum via vaginal sex every time you push in which requires them liking vaginal sex and you having high vaginal skill.

For filling fear you need to have a high manipulation stat because then you can terrorize the girl into gaslighting them that you are a bonafide gentlement and out there are madman that would treat her as a fleshlight that is used till broken. Once their fear is nearly 100 you can just request dominant or sadistic and they will comply because they are powerless.

For corruption you either need high manipulation stat and a big penis or a high flagellation skill which you can get beside successful using via bondage by taking the course in devious tools and afterwards reading books about this topic. At the start it is important to choose at character creation the skills that you feel most confortable with because you need to have some strengths to get the foot in the door.
Afterwards you can still learn the other ways for versatibility.
Also it is important to know that the way the skillbooks are limited here, you are better of just like Skyrim to first train the skills up to ~80 and then read the skill books because those give then guarenteed upgrades while the higher the skill the get the less likely you could upgrade because RNG.

If you want them to follow you via emptying willpower at best it is to combine the fear and corruption way unless you have a giant penis.

Personally I would start at character creationwith Elitists if you are subscribed to T4 of MoR and then Scientists and embrace it for more Intelligence. The event background is open for favour while the special Abilities I would choose WEALTHY, BRAINY and GAMBLER because Wealthy gives an additional permanent financial income unique to this while Brainy and Gambler improve Intelligence. About Body Type it is only about favour, Penis size either smallest or largest depending on if you want high or low willpower girls. Cum load is also either highest or smallest depending on if you like oral sex or not.
For Sexual Focuses I would take AROUSER because it is helping with everything and TRUE LOVE because it give for start massive charm and I am a nice guy but this is solely about how you want it to handle.
For Age now I would choose prime because it gives you another additonal Intelligence point and by the time you reach the point ingame where your age matters the development is so far that younger maker nanites are implemented.

Why the focous on Intelligence? Well it is the most hardest attribute to raise with only limited options but a big impact if you are going to learn something.

Reactions: GD-studios

msor

Aug 5, 2020
Hey all.

Tnx,
O
There are two main ways to corrupt slaves.
1) Love.
Sweet talks, gifts, dinners, fullfiling wishes e.t.c. Until affection gets "green". Then you can start Seduction sessions and after many orgasms - girl start to get corruption during "rough" orgasms.
Charm is the most important skill for this. You can increase it by working on Plant. 3 sessions with 25% chance to get +1 Charm each, up to 40 total. Drink sessions in a "Furry" gives the same. And after 40 - you can do a plastic surgery for 7000 per 5 Charm.
Unlike other stats - charm does not have chance to increase during regular charming attempts.
2) Pain.
Dominant talks, demand for sex, e.t.c. - reduce girl's Will and increse Defiance. When Defiance gets >2 - you can proclaim punishment sessions. During that you can Slap, Whip, Rape her as much as you want. Try to max her Pain and Hummiliation levels during such session. She will try to runaway after. Capturing them is a part of gameplay too, which brings even more punishments. Eventually her Will becomes negative and she will agree to anything. With enough sex skills - she even start to get orgasms and corruption.
Main skill for that is Manupulation. It is easy to get, as every Dominant talk has 10% to get +1 Manipulation up to 90. Up to 100 if it used on wife.

With corruption 40+ or Willpower<0 - they will agree to work as a prostitutes. And this is another part of gameplay and making money in a late game.

You can avoid skill grind by using drugs. It will be unlocked after some session in Academy. Each dose cost 1000 and gives you +20 to main skills and stats up to 120. It will degrade by -2 per day. So you can stay on 100+ with just one dose per 10 days. Very cheap way to avoid grind.

Reactions: GD-studios

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
i guess maybe this game has too many slaves ?
I guess maybe focusing on a few slaves first
It's easier in the beginning to focus on a handful of slaves, notably the ones who bring in the most money. That means Rebecca for sure, a dancer for the Golden Dragon, a Fucktoy for Devious Tools, and a Gardner to train up. You can use the other spaces to train slaves for sale or as combat slaves to reduce the amount you have to pay in merc salaries to begin with.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Any plans to adjust the time inbetween map/building transitions?
18+ minutes to exit buildings like Dockgrave is far too much.

EDIT: IE: I mean, simply exiting Dockgrave to the Docks takes 18 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker452

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Any plans to adjust the time inbetween map/building transitions?
18+ minutes to exit buildings like Dockgrave is far too much.

EDIT: IE: I mean, simply exiting Dockgrave to the Docks takes 18 minutes.
Leaving your own house takes the precisely same time. No problem and I am not complaining. My MC never leaves these days anyway. Rotating slaves to minimize sexual wear and watching the millions pour in is all one needs in the game, I suppose - and even those aren't actually that important.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Can someone tell me how to make gunpowder, if it's even possible in this version ?
I have the Alchemy table and Ammo bench already.

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Last I heard manufacturing gunpowder wasn't possible, but I read it in the context of something that will probably be added.
Damn, that's true! I couldn't believe it until I checked.

It's not a problem I really ran into, I believe you can make all of the ingredients for MAG Ammo from scavenged material (durasteel and fasteners). So by the time I was interested in making ammo, I already had moved on to coilguns.

But probably that depends on your playing style. Mercenary supported raiding gets you there fairly quick.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How to get rid from lovisa trait "pure"?
Heh, heh, heh...she has Vanilla too, doesn't she? Is she a Feminist as well? That's what I call the 'Dark Triad.' Add in the fact that Lovisa starts with 'Delicate' and that can be a difficult girl to corrupt!

The answer is tying her up in the Dungeon and taking the dildos to her. Generally anal as you'll want to save vaginal wear for fucking her vaginally as that raises Corruption most. Heh, I just remembered we have ointment now, you can just rub all that wear away and make her like it.

More exact parameters are available in the link below, but basically it amounts to tying her up and ravaging her helpless naked body with dildos and your dick. Raise Corruption and keep on raising it because it's going to all want to melt away until you get rid of the offending traits.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How to get rid from lovisa trait "pure"?
First get the Trait "Touch of Adonis" from Dockgrave Velvet Room by raising the Madames affection up to 40 and get a letter from her following her quest. With that fuck her as long with vaginal or anal sex till it removed Lovisa's fixed Vanilla trait.
Then take her to Bondage and wip her continues until she either reaches 50 corruption or her constant orgasms made her trait go away.

Heh, heh, heh...she has Vanilla too, doesn't she? Is she a Feminist as well? That's what I call the 'Dark Triad.' Add in the fact that Lovisa starts with 'Delicate' and that can be a difficult girl to corrupt!
Eh I Feminist is not so much of a problem but Pure, Vanilla and Delicate are true Dark Triad.
Delica punish you for having an abnormal big dick and requires you either take much, use much medicine from the Crystal Heights clinic or get her corruption up so she gets pleasure from pain. But the corruption is hard to get with the other two traits and unless you know of the "Touch of Adonis" it is a pain to get rid of.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Haven't had time to play in awhile and just picked it up again yesterday. I really like all the new options for religion and different business investments.

I think something may have been tweaked with regard to stamina regen, maybe because of the religion bonuses. In previous versions if I boosted my stamina up to around 80 that was about all I needed to have plenty of stamina all day, but now I barely get half a bar back when I sleep until I buy the healing implant, at which point I get a full bar every day. I think that healing implant just got bumped up higher on my priority list.

Looking forward to trying some of the new weapons as well, in particular I'm hoping the new sword makes melee more viable.

Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes