Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
This new system of capturing slaves seems to be a bit tilted toward hand to hand combat...
Grimdark
Where is my new bean bag gun so I can bring down slaves at a safe distance?
Personally I think a mixture of both melee and ranged combat has always been best. I'm used to closing after the opponents big guns have been silenced by mine and finishing them off with melee. Get your Dex trained up there so you can start in the forward position and pick off one of the badly wounded ones your big guns left alive with a whipping cane.

Reactions: y.king

Elorin

Oct 16, 2018
I've just released a Text-to-Speech mod that i've been using while playing MoR. It essentially turns the game into an audiobook and for me, it makes games like these that involve a lot of reading much more enjoyable.

Check it out if you are interested, here is the post

Reactions: GD-studios

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm interested in the Headkiller's saga too. I'd like to get a good look at that sister too, especially if she's smoking hot. I went into business with Roo so I kinda hope he has a side of the story too. It might be that he was perfectly within his rights to enslave her, perhaps she was a thief or murderess or something....
That's why I usually don't kill them after they tell their story. I would be interested in that side story to be more fully developed. Could be an excellent quest line.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.2 (A4.4) has been released (Tier4+)!

Hello guys! Another update to our Alpha server has just arrived, featuring lots of new stuff:
  • Mai-Lynn's first renders and completed wardrobe sets (roughly 60 pics in total).
  • More variation for training an NPC's skills and attributes.
  • You can now increase the maximum Health of NPCs through Strength training.
  • Lots of bugfixes and tweaks!
  • Several new Domestic and political events.
Next Alpha project
0.8.2 Alpha is nearing its end as most planned systems are now fully implemented and operational. There's still some tweaking to be made and the random slave framework has lots of work left that'll reach all the way up to 0.8.3 – especially in the render and random story department.

The next big chunks of content coming to the Alpha server are 0.8.3's big secret feature (revealed soon) and two other systems that I feel are constant development blockers:
  • MC character creation revamp that includes tweaked traits, selectable starting avatar pics, revamped age selection, new creation UI and more detailed difficulty settings.
  • MC Home expansion. Although originally scheduled for 0.8.5, I feel that this beast actually needs immediate attention. It includes a complete overhaul on how you expand and upgrade your home – featuring detailed sleeping quarters for all slaves, a better UI overview, room interactions, new upgrade options and lots more. Your household will also have expandable slots, kind of like new "buildings/rooms" that allow you to give your home a specialized and unique flair; build a home clinic for Caitlin, gyms, sweatshops, expand your library or choose from over a dozen other possibilities.
Expect the first version of our new MC and his Household to reach MoR's Alpha server in September.

Screens from today's release:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Version 0.8.2 (A4.4) has been released (Tier4+)!

Hello guys! Another update to our Alpha server has just arrived, featuring lots of new stuff:
  • Mai-Lynn's first renders and completed wardrobe sets (roughly 60 pics in total).
  • More variation for training an NPC's skills and attributes.
  • You can now increase the maximum Health of NPCs through Strength training.
  • Lots of bugfixes and tweaks!
  • Several new Domestic and political events.
Next Alpha project
0.8.2 Alpha is nearing its end as most planned systems are now fully implemented and operational. There's still some tweaking to be made and the random slave framework has lots of work left that'll reach all the way up to 0.8.3 – especially in the render and random story department.

The next big chunks of content coming to the Alpha server are 0.8.3's big secret feature (revealed soon) and two other systems that I feel are constant development blockers:
  • MC character creation revamp that includes tweaked traits, selectable starting avatar pics, revamped age selection, new creation UI and more detailed difficulty settings.
  • MC Home expansion. Although originally scheduled for 0.8.5, I feel that this beast actually needs immediate attention. It includes a complete overhaul on how you expand and upgrade your home – featuring detailed sleeping quarters for all slaves, a better UI overview, room interactions, new upgrade options and lots more. Your household will also have expandable slots, kind of like new "buildings/rooms" that allow you to give your home a specialized and unique flair; build a home clinic for Caitlin, gyms, sweatshops, expand your library or choose from over a dozen other possibilities.
Expect the first version of our new MC and his Household to reach MoR's Alpha server in September.

Screens from today's release:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very thanks!!!!!

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: GD-studios

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know if this persuasion bonus requires the follower to be the same religion or not? It seems like it should, but it feels like I'm getting better persuasion results despite not having any followers that are Christians. If it's everyone regarless of regligion then that's a pretty sweet bonus (on top of the stamina boost which is also pretty nice).

devotion.jpg

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So I am trying to figure out this whole capturing slaves thing. I assume you are supposed to be able to capture slaves during combat. What I don't understand is the method of doing so. Regardless of what I do or what weapon I use, I end up killing everyone. Bare fists and whipping cane included.

Edit: Nevermind.. It looks like it's not enabled until the next public release

Last edited:

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Does anyone know if this persuasion bonus requires the follower to be the same religion or not?
In your example, I would read it as "+40 Persuasion/Charm bonus with others that belong to the Christian faith."

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Love trainers and graphics/art style looks good.
Its all using 3D graphics so modders, girl packs are less likely to be added.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In your example, I would read it as "+40 Persuasion/Charm bonus with others that belong to the Christian faith."
Yeah I would agree that I think that's the way it should work. Just not sure if that's the case. It felt like I was getting better persuasion results with my slaves who are not Christians but I was upgrading my house at the same time so it might just be the persuasion boost from the bedroom/living room. I'll have to try converting my slaves and see how big of a difference it makes. I would think +40 would be pretty huge.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
could anyone that has the html document for version 0.8.1.4 and or .8.1.3 please post up for download?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found another potential option for an arena slave just now. Not sure how reliable her stats are but this is the katana wielding girl in the Space Hulk's group in my current game. She starts off considerably better than the valkrie in my game, although I had the valkrie's stats trained higher by the time I got her, this girl has better perks.

hulk_babe.jpg hulk_babe2.jpg hulk_babe3.jpg

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Found another potential option for an arena slave just now. Not sure how reliable her stats are but this is the katana wielding girl in the Space Hulk's group in my current game. She starts off considerably better than the valkrie in my game, although I had the valkrie's stats trained higher by the time I got her, this girl has better perks.

View attachment 2827819 View attachment 2827824 View attachment 2827826
Nice, a premium combat slave! And at least she's better looking than the half-orc. You know the one I mean.

Warrioress, Brawler, Steel Maiden. Once that Strength gets up there she'll be a total beast in the Arena.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
For you guys playing the newest version. What's the update button "Set CORR to 40" for?
Accidentally, old versions start with City Corruption 20, which is Orthodox. That button will set it to 40 (Normal). One time only. It disappears after the first click.

Jun 10, 2022
Thanks Grim... is there any way to examine a slave before "processing" her? collecting slaves to become soldiers for the Fort.. can't figure out a way to examine female slaves to see if I want to keep or donate since once they get processed you can't donate. The latest version really looks good. Quite enjoying it. Now, for the Love of All that is Holy, show us some love in the upcoming housing tweak and give us some way of training up girls to do task like gardening and maid and then parking them somewhere so they aren't clogging up our main slave roster. :)

Reactions: Gunner Rey

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
anyone have the newest version they are willing to upload?
:)
GD does! Over on Discord. :p
Sorry I shouldn't make fun of your request, this is after all the sort of question this forum is originally for. But I doubt you'll get much support for your request in this thread. Many of us are paying supporters, and it is in our interest (the way I see it at least) to have more paying supporters. Enabling GD to spend more time on development is really paying off for me.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Accidentally, old versions start with City Corruption 20, which is Orthodox. That button will set it to 40 (Normal). One time only. It disappears after the first click.
It's probably not intended for it to be used this way but I wait til my control gets up over 50 or so and THEN I click that button so I can have more stuff to fight for longer :) If I understand the way control works, once it gets above 50ish, you get a lot less bandits spawning around town.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes