Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
My corruption is going the wrong way too, church chimed in with a nasty -5, plus a couple others that lowered it. I want to be able to walk my shameless naked sluts down the street in peace, is that asking too much?
According to the church in your game - yes
:illuminati:

Nov 16, 2021
Could someone inform what I'm doing wrong when I try to capture Mae, I make sure that the last hit is with the whipping cane like suggested in the wiki but she dies every time?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I had heard a few people mention the storm child before and not really paid much attention to it but finally got her today. From what I understand she's guaranteed to be the first slave up for auction the first time you visit an auction house so it's probably a good idea to snag this girl as soon as you can. I assume she always has the storm child trait and that her other stuff is randomized. Pretty low starting skills, but that storm child perk... Nice.

stormchild1.jpg stormchild2.jpg stormchild3.jpg

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I had heard a few people mention the storm child before and not really paid much attention to it but finally got her today. From what I understand she's guaranteed to be the first slave up for auction the first time you visit an auction house so it's probably a good idea to snag this girl as soon as you can. I assume she always has the storm child trait and that her other stuff is randomized. Pretty low starting skills, but that storm child perk... Nice.

View attachment 2832270 View attachment 2832271 View attachment 2832272
Heh, looks like she's pretty much guaranteed to become a Nympho if you want to max her Intelligence too.

Sigh. Now I have to figure out how to make room for her.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Heh, looks like she's pretty much guaranteed to become a Nympho if you want to max her Intelligence too.

Sigh. Now I have to figure out how to make room for her.
Yeah I had that problem too. Had to sell one of my freshly trained teens to make room. Just a random though, not a girl with a story. Apparently you get a free slot if you marry a girl so I'm planning on wifing her up once I get her to like me. I've been a bit busy burning through my academics and science books on the way to medical. I want 40 medical before I see my first tier 6 bounty so I can get Ayden patched up.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah I had that problem too. Had to sell one of my freshly trained teens to make room. Just a random though, not a girl with a story. Apparently you get a free slot if you marry a girl so I'm planning on wifing her up once I get her to like me. I've been a bit busy burning through my academics and science books on the way to medical. I want 40 medical before I see my first tier 6 bounty so I can get Ayden patched up.
Though I've not done it myself yet, I've read that it's more difficult to train wives and you can't train some things at all once they're wives. Thus if you want a super-wife I'd train her to where you want her before you give her that ring.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Though I've not done it myself yet, I've read that it's more difficult to train wives and you can't train some things at all once they're wives. Thus if you want a super-wife I'd train her to where you want her before you give her that ring.
Yikes. Thanks for the tip. I was getting close to wifing her up with practically no skills and then figuring I'd train her later. Guess I'll take it slow and get her buffed up first.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Whats the difference between medikit and stimpacks? Never used medikit but used stimpacks like candy!
Medkits allow you to heal a fallen follower after combat without them losing any skill points. Must have at least 40 medical to use.

Edit: In the future I'm hoping any follower with 40 medical can use even if the MC doesn't have it. Would make keeping one slave necessary for the party if the MC doesn't have it and you don't want to take the risk of a fallen follower.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Medkits allow you to heal a fallen follower after combat without them losing any skill points. Must have at least 40 medical to use.

Edit: In the future I'm hoping any follower with 40 medical can use even if the MC doesn't have it. Would make keeping one slave necessary for the party if the MC doesn't have it and you don't want to take the risk of a fallen follower.
Specially, since medicine is actually the most rare skill to increase from random events?

[only way to randomly raise medicine is from using Medkits, which already require base 40 medicine to even use, so if you have under 40 medicine, you can never randomly increase medicine anywhere. Just the limited static 'reading books' or 'college whatever'.]

Oct 2, 2019
Can someone explain how the tier systems on patreon work? The last post I see on patreon mentioning tier 3 was from May which I am guessing is not representative of how it actually works. I can donate $10 monthly, but I don't know what we would get for tier 3 since almost all recent patreon posts only mention tier 4

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Can someone explain how the tier systems on patreon work? The last post I see on patreon mentioning tier 3 was from May which I am guessing is not representative of how it actually works. I can donate $10 monthly, but I don't know what we would get for tier 3 since almost all recent patreon posts only mention tier 4
Tier 2 gets access to a special tier 2 build that has a couple of extra pieces of content, including a unique questline, a semi-customizeable slave, and a mechanic for building your own great house. Tier 3 is identical to Tier 2 but they get new full releases about a week or two earlier than Tier 2/Public. Tier 4+ gets the earliest access and access to alpha builds, which come out a lot more often than full releases but are much buggier.

Reactions: Firehole

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Specially, since medicine is actually the most rare skill to increase from random events?

[only way to randomly raise medicine is from using Medkits, which already require base 40 medicine to even use, so if you have under 40 medicine, you can never randomly increase medicine anywhere. Just the limited static 'reading books' or 'college whatever'.]
This is why I prioritize first the academy classes, then the academics books, then the science books, and THEN the medical books. All of them (except for 1 of the science books) increase intelligence which boosts how much medical you get from those books. With high intelligence you can get a bit over 50 medicine from the books plus whatever you start with.

Does using doctor's kits actually have a chance to increase medical? I have never seen it do that so far but I only need them for tier 6 bounties so I've only used about 10-15 of them so far. I've actually considered switching to a doctor build specifically because it takes me so long to get to 40 medical normally which is annoying for my playstyle. Doctors start with more than that right from the get go so you could potentially grind it up around 60 or more with doctors kits before reading the books if you wanted to really maximize it.

I couldn't tell how much it increases your stim heals but the doctors kits are an absolute game changer for tier 6 bounties since it's nearly impossible to do those without losing someone unless you have some extra bonuses in place beyond a guaranteed hit by 4 plasma guns plus a guaranteed hit with Ayden's coil gun. That alone is not enough unless you get lucky and get one of the easier versions of it.

I still haven't managed to test whether Caitlyn can patch my main up with one if my main gets taken down. I'm hoping she can but she's currently a science professor and I haven't started working on her combat skills yet. Also haven't gotten the health implants for my main so for me to test it now I would probably have to take Caitlyn out with nothing but low tier mercs to make sure I was actually tanking.

Using low tiers plus Caitlyn for an extended period of time might be an interesting option for a doctor build. You could still do anything short of a tier 6 bounty probably and assuming Caitlyn can patch up the MC it wouldn't matter if someone gets taken down occasionally. It would take awhile to train up her combat skills but she starts off as a great quartermaster right from the get go with only a small amount of science training needed for her to be able to auto repair your duraplate (albeit slowly). Might have to get both Duraplate and Weave if you wanted to maximize her armor repair ability and switch between the two a bit to spread the damage around. She doesn't do it for free but she does do it a lot cheaper than the armor vendor.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2019
Tier 2 gets access to a special tier 2 build that has a couple of extra pieces of content, including a unique questline, a semi-customizeable slave, and a mechanic for building your own great house. Tier 3 is identical to Tier 2 but they get new full releases about a week or two earlier than Tier 2/Public. Tier 4+ gets the earliest access and access to alpha builds, which come out a lot more often than full releases but are much buggier.
So does this mean that only Tier 4 gets access to the slave capturing mechanic at the moment?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes